Hi there loving this mod so far. I do have a question though *SPOILER* when I go through the ooze path nothing equips to my character. Is this only an issue with me or does it affect everyone? Also the dwemwer warden doesn't equip any devices to me either could anyone help please? 

I'm on LE

Thanks 

Edited by Ash7141
48 minutes ago, abds100 said:

Love this mod so far!

Does the employee in the living room the only person who are using a f**king machine?  Are there any outcomes may make dragonborn end up in a machine?

The demo has i think 3 outcomes for different contraptions but not in that room.

Spoiler

1. The dwemer ending.

2. Caged.

3. Hogtied chain contraption.

10 hours ago, Zaflis said:

The demo has i think 3 outcomes for different contraptions but not in that room.

Hide contents

1. The dwemer ending.

2. Caged.

Spoiler

how do u get the hogtied ending ?? and on the dwemer ending is ur character supposed to enter the maiden ? Because it didnt for me.

11 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Hide contents

1. The dwemer ending.

2. Caged.

Thanks for listing those outcomes! Actually, I just want to know is there an outcome which will make my character end up in a rubber fking machine just like that facality employee being punished.

4 hours ago, Lekefeno said:
  Hide contents

how do u get the hogtied ending ?? and on the dwemer ending is ur character supposed to enter the maiden ? Because it didnt for me.

I think it was...

Spoiler

When you enter the facility, tell her that "She is expecting me", or something along those lines.

Oh and yes you are supposed to be put in the maiden. You might have incomplete DD5 install if it's not happening.

3 hours ago, abds100 said:

Thanks for listing those outcomes! Actually, I just want to know is there an outcome which will make my character end up in a rubber fking machine just like that facality employee being punished.

Not yet implemented in quest, but you can try them yourself after finishing the tour.

If you have Estrus and EC+ installed, then Cursed Loot can put you in at least 2 different dwemer machines from a loot trap.

3 hours ago, izenhahn said:

@Racoonity, Serah Hi Racoonity Serah, I'm on SE version with CBBE body. I used the latest bodyslider package you shared. Still nylon bodysuit is appearing invisible. I've looked through the thread but could not seem to find the solution to this. Any advice, please?

PS. I'm not really good in English

Hi, the last zip file I uploaded wasn't a release, but a resource for converters.

In any case, CBBE for SE isn't the same thing as CBBE for LE, so it would still need its own converter.

2 hours ago, nokou said:

I'm so looking forwards to trying this mod out.

?

7 hours ago, prouded said:

Hey, can somebody explain me how to start this quest?

It's the third paragraph on the mod page. ?

2 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

It's the third paragraph on the mod page. ?

Ok, but after I spoke to the Innkeeper I returned to the facility but nothing happens. Could you tell me where I am able to start the quest or who I have to talk with?

Just now, prouded said:

Ok, but after I spoke to the Innkeeper I returned to the facility but nothing happens. Could you tell me where I am able to start the quest or who I have to talk with?

Isn't there a guard to talk to?

Just now, prouded said:

I talked to the Guard before and after talking to the Innkeeper but nothing changes.

What happens exactly?
Have you tried talking to him again after he dismisses you the first time?

If he's not talking at all, have you tried saving and reloading?

26 minutes ago, prouded said:

When I talk to him the first time he dismisses me, then I go into the inn and ask about the Facility when I back to the guard I only get the same dialouge as before.

You can't talk to the innkeeper after talking to the guard. There should be no dialogue option for it.

Try talking twice to the guard or talking to the innkeeper first.

21 minutes ago, Malyo said:

Hey, how did you get the path with bondage mitten ?

Spoiler

There's a button which the Receptionist uses to control the stairs... ?

One of the first mods in the last two years to get me very excited for every stage of the development, news of its update alone gave me the motivation of re downloading all my mods and organizing them again. Good luck and please keep us in the loop with future updates! Im excited to begin a prolonged adventure with and around the facility.

Hey

Just tried this (0.74), having previously tried 05. & 0.6.

I am on SE using a CBBE 3BA Body (I know it doesn't fit with the download - so I won't complain about it)

Issues (I think I took the walk around option - I didn't realise there were more than one ending, so this is not full testing)

1) The place where you store your clothes in exchange for the visitor suit - black line of sight wall, so probably occlusion plane or other room/line of sight thing.

2) After getting the Ooze suit and being congratulated for sorting the power problem out. I followed the wrong NPC, back to the ooze room. When I figured out that was wrong , I couldn't get back to where I should be as a gate was in the way. 

However, It was fun!!! (well done!!)

I hope to see more of this craziness!!