10 minutes ago, cowder said:

In MO2 it says that I have version 0.71 even though I downloaded 0.74. Is this how it supposed to be?

Yes, we forgot to update the meta.ini ?

9 minutes ago, cowder said:

Is there a palce i can get that or is it just in a later update?

I just deleted it, so there won't be a meta.ini anymore

3 hours ago, cowder said:

Can i jsut delete it too or how would i make it work on 0.74?

Since you have MO2, it should look like this after installing:

facility.png.f8400c35ea23d4215fd9c3654153cde5.png

The nylon patches were from elsewhere in the thread. You only need them if you test items and don't want game to crash when equipping. Nylon suits aren't used in the quests yet.

The 0.71 you see there doesn't mean anything. Meta.ini doesn't have any effect to how mod is installed, it just holds some descriptions and notes you can write by yourself too.

Always put version number in the "Mod Name" when you install mods, it's to make things clear for yourself.

3 hours ago, SOSMarche said:

Howdy! Trying to play the mod but I keep getting the invisible bodies glitch others have talked about. I'm using UUNP and am in LE. Here's a picture of my MO2 loadout! Let me know if anything comes to mind worth fixin' 7c3b2245cd0e0131c27c967bb3ed04f0.png

Build outfits in Bodyslide, please.

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Build outfits in Bodyslide, please.

Is that batch building? Because i did do that! Unless it isn't that

EDIT: Actually, i remember opening one of the catsuits (the warden's) and it said 'no texture' all over it. Does that help?

1 hour ago, SOSMarche said:

Is that batch building? Because i did do that! Unless it isn't that

EDIT: Actually, i remember opening one of the catsuits (the warden's) and it said 'no texture' all over it. Does that help?

Then you may have not installed the mod correctly. Check if you have the mesh and textures folders from our mod and make sure you didn't install 0.75 only.

8 hours ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Then you may have not installed the mod correctly. Check if you have the mesh and textures folders from our mod and make sure you didn't install 0.75 only.

I do have both folders and they both seem to be populated. I tried running it with and without the .75 patch and got the same result. I've also tried batch building both into the regular directory and into the override folder and still get invisible bodies on all items.

24 minutes ago, SOSMarche said:

I do have both folders and they both seem to be populated. I tried running it with and without the .75 patch and got the same result. I've also tried batch building both into the regular directory and into the override folder and still get invisible bodies on all items.

Then I don't know what the cause might be, sorry. ? Maybe your mod manager isn't reading the folders properly for some reason.

Try sending a screen of the mod's mesh folder, please.

Do you see the pedestal? (The white sex furniture) It's in the padded therapy room, near the cells.

8 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

Then I don't know what the cause might be, sorry. ? Maybe your mod manager isn't reading the folders properly for some reason.

Try sending a screen of the mod's mesh folder, please.

Do you see the pedestal? (The white sex furniture) It's in the padded therapy room, near the cells.

Here is a picture of the mesh folder and the Rubber Resources folder inside. I saw Cursed Loot in the RR folder; is that a prerequisite for the mod? I didn't have it installed since I didn't think you left the facility for the quest duration. As for the pedestal, I'd have to go check. Do you think the mod would work better with MO1 instead of MO2?cf629042f56873effce357c7f1c89e4a.png4ec801d5376fd43336094cce392f2b67.png

21 minutes ago, SOSMarche said:

Here is a picture of the mesh folder and the Rubber Resources folder inside. I saw Cursed Loot in the RR folder; is that a prerequisite for the mod? I didn't have it installed since I didn't think you left the facility for the quest duration. As for the pedestal, I'd have to go check. Do you think the mod would work better with MO1 instead of MO2?cf629042f56873effce357c7f1c89e4a.png4ec801d5376fd43336094cce392f2b67.png

I use MO2 too, don't worry.

Cursed Loot isn't a requirement. We named the folder that way because it contains DCL's stilettos.

Does the Nokou folder, the Dollsuit one (or any other) contain files with the suffix "_0.nif" and "_1.nif"?

14 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

I use MO2 too, don't worry.

Cursed Loot isn't a requirement. We named the folder that way because it contains DCL's stilettos.

Does the Nokou folder, the Dollsuit one (or any other) contain files with the suffix "_0.nif" and "_1.nif"?

Looks like the Cursed Loot folder does (shoesb_0.nif and _1.nif) and in OC_Outfits (RectrixHeels_0.nif and _1.nif)

59 minutes ago, SOSMarche said:

Looks like the Cursed Loot folder does (shoesb_0.nif and _1.nif) and in OC_Outfits (RectrixHeels_0.nif and _1.nif)

So the others don't? Nokou's one nor the Dollsuit's one?

Then it looks like your BodySlide isn't building meshes. Are you sure you're running it properly, by selecting the "Rubber Resources" Slider Group?

23 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

So the others don't? Nokou's one nor the Dollsuit's one?

Then it looks like your BodySlide isn't building meshes. Are you sure you're running it properly, by selecting the "Rubber Resources" Slider Group?

I think that might have been it. I don't think I had the group selected when I had it building a batch. I just flipped those on and had it build and there are way more items. I'll get back to you after I run to the store

On 4/28/2021 at 12:08 AM, SOSMarche said:

Howdy! Trying to play the mod but I keep getting the invisible bodies glitch others have talked about. I'm using UUNP and am in LE. Here's a picture of my MO2 loadout! Let me know if anything comes to mind worth fixin' 7c3b2245cd0e0131c27c967bb3ed04f0.png

You REALLY need to spend some time sorting that mod list (left side)  That is a mess.  And why is FNIS unmanaged?  You are using MO, all your mods should be managed by MO.  There is information on the SkyrimMods subreddit on how to sort this properly.  There are also many guides here on LL as well as on the Nexus.

4 hours ago, slvsaris said:

You REALLY need to spend some time sorting that mod list (left side)  That is a mess.  And why is FNIS unmanaged?  You are using MO, all your mods should be managed by MO.  There is information on the SkyrimMods subreddit on how to sort this properly.  There are also many guides here on LL as well as on the Nexus.

I didn't know it read the left side's order when loading. I came from NMM which only showed the plugin list (the one on the right, yeah?). I'll get to that!