Ok, I go into the security check at the beginning. val tells me to suit up. I come out and Val and misa talk. Misa asks about the tour. No matter what option I pick. the 2nd door doesn't open. I just sit there waiting locked in there.

1 minute ago, ashesIIashes said:

I seem to be having trouble getting the quest started. i can interact with the guard and I can exactly figure out who I am supposed to be talking to in the silver blood inn. who exactly should I be interacting with to start the quest?

I had the same issue. either talk to the guard twice. or go to the silver blood inn first. if you talk to the gaurd first you have to talk to him a 2nd time. its one or the other.

Well,... I don't want to say anything now, but except this funny puzzle there is not really much in this mod.
I would have expected a bit more and also a bit more ongoing story.
The mod is very nice and lovingly made, but apart from the Dwemer puzzle played through in 10 minutes.
This is not meant negatively, but just my opinion. ? :classic_smile:

1 hour ago, Zaflis said:

About the console puzzle, main thing you need to know is:

Hide contents

To fix leaks.

Where the leak is?

Hide contents

In the small room right above the fire you lit on.

Also for next version i hope there was a Bodyslide filter group for all the devices. Currently i can only hope that i hit them all by building items only from "Unassigned" group.

There was a slider group already and now there are two: "Rubber Resources UUNP" and "Rubber Resources CBBE"

1 hour ago, SilentOption said:

help stuck in the boiler room

Tutorial video back a few pages.

58 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Test results:

Same thing. Stuck in the white machine. Warden Sphere just stands there in the room, and that Spider Worker is banging on the downed Centurion non-stop. Can't interact in any way (e.g. trying to struggle) but I assume that is intended.

The mod is over. It seems that the end message didn't trigger.

37 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

@Racoonity, Serah Is the inspector start doing anything yet? I can't find the person i'm supposed to meet in "an office" somewhere. One empty office from the lobby at least and i think i explored whole facility otherwise.

Also discovered yet another way to start the mod after entering the facility ?

? No, a end message should triger.

12 minutes ago, ashesIIashes said:

I seem to be having trouble getting the quest started. i can interact with the guard and I can exactly figure out who I am supposed to be talking to in the silver blood inn. who exactly should I be interacting with to start the quest?

The innkeeper, his wife their son or their daughter.

13 minutes ago, Chilen said:

Ok, I go into the security check at the beginning. val tells me to suit up. I come out and Val and misa talk. Misa asks about the tour. No matter what option I pick. the 2nd door doesn't open. I just sit there waiting locked in there.

Try starting a new game, please.

1 minute ago, SilentOption said:

Made past the boiler. Now stuck at the white machine is something suppose to happen afterwards?

No, an end message should trigger.

Currently It's the start of a lot of branching path ways, so many in fact that I fear to look into the minds of the creators. As it stands now it's likely to be quite a while before these paths are fleshed out considering the variations between them.  The scripting is solid however and the detail work is great.

If you take the hospitalization route alone,  there are three different routes based on it. Experimental Subject, Self paid, and of course finding a rich self important patron to sponsor your treatment and decide the course of it. (And doesn't that just sound like a great idea that can't end badly for you at all.) All so that he or she can turn you into there own private and loyal Adventurer/Assassin/Bodygaurd/Gimp. (And I do mean all of the above.)

Truly that last one is the best and most foolproof option out of the three. At least with the experimental subject you'd have someone looking after you and caring for you day in and out.

6 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, an end message should trigger.

I see I saw a message but it wasn't an end message.  Something about being trap in the white machine. I do have a question what happen after get trap in the white machine on the next update. Do they turn into a rubber doll/toy or unwilling patient? If you don't me asking that

20 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

I see I saw a message but it wasn't an end message.  Something about being trap in the white machine. I do have a question what happen after get trap in the white machine on the next update. Do they turn into a rubber doll/toy or unwilling patient? If you don't me asking that

No, that's not the Maiden purpose, but I won't say more. ?

As for the message, it should the the "That's all folks!" one.

8 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

Floating Head and invisible clothing when loading to an earlier game.

SE or LE?

16 hours ago, Viri1 said:

Anyway, the seven outcomes that I think there are. Did I get them?

Hide contents

-Inspector (might be my favorite)

-She is expecting me (I love this one too)

-Piss off the staff at the end (includes Goo)

-Do everything right and clean, sign up for work (includes Goo)

-Do everything right and clean, sign up for volunteer therapy (includes Goo)

-Fail the quest by pissing off the guard. 

-Warden Sphere, although I can't finish it properly I assume there's an outcome here since you failed to restart the facility.

How did you progress the inspector scenario, nothing comes up after i get suited and door opens?

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

How did you progress the inspector scenario, nothing comes up after i get suited and door opens?

There's nothing beyond it. The mod is over, there.

10 minutes ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

No, that's not the Maiden purpose, but I won't say more. ?

As for the message, it should the the "That's all folks!" one.

SE or LE?

LE. When I started the quest they did have their outfit on only after I kinda finish the game I decide to load to my previous save game that when they had floating head

The sphere is still bugged for me even with the patch.

Getting the console error that they are a creature type that is not currently supported, which is odd since I have the proper animations installed and creature support enabled in Sexlab. Equipment is put on as-per normal afterwards, but the sphere just ends up standing in the corner.

1 hour ago, Racoonity, Serah said:

There was a slider group already and now there are two: "Rubber Resources UUNP" and "Rubber Resources CBBE"

I don't see either one. I used the 7.1 installer with UUNP. All the devices from this mod will show up in checkboxes after i select Unassigned only.

Edit: I have 1 file in the SliderGroups\ of this mod, the Rubber Resources UUNP.xml. Wonder why it's not showing up...

Also using MO2.

8 minutes ago, russianskyace said:

The sphere is still bugged for me even with the patch.

Getting the console error that they are a creature type that is not currently supported, which is odd since I have the proper animations installed and creature support enabled in Sexlab. Equipment is put on as-per normal afterwards, but the sphere just ends up standing in the corner.

Are you using the 0.71 i uploaded, after uninstalling any previous version and starting a new game?

6 minutes ago, Zaflis said:

I don't see either one. I used the 7.1 installer with UUNP. All the devices from this mod will show up in checkboxes after i select Unassigned only.

Try this one please.

CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderGroups\Rubber Resources UUNP.xml

SliderGroups.7z

4 minutes ago, Viri1 said:

Oh, so there's nothing after we get put in the white machine, and my bug is simply the "that's all folks!" message not appearing?

Yep. ?