Lilitopaz Posted November 4, 2024 Posted November 4, 2024 Hi there, I am looking for some help : I can't download the in the Mods because on my Mac there is no "Documents" folder Thanks for your help xxx
dan485 Posted November 27, 2024 Posted November 27, 2024 I'm sorry I saw this late. The Documents folder is under your user name. Example: If your user name is bob /Users/bob/Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods
Swiftstep Posted November 30, 2024 Posted November 30, 2024 Hi there, not really a newbie question I guess, but where to find proper guides for graphical enhancement of the game itself? Like upscaling, reshaders, graphical replacements and the like. Thanks in advance
Yarzog Posted April 3, 2025 Posted April 3, 2025 (edited) hi guys im new to modding sims 4 and need help to achieve this body in game i searched but didn't find anything related and applying the presets don't really work either Spoiler Tnks in advance Edited April 3, 2025 by Yarzog formatting error 1
MassiveDegenerate Posted April 25, 2025 Posted April 25, 2025 (edited) On 12/29/2020 at 10:02 AM, ArchSkylar said: First of all, welcome to this community ! Hope you enjoying your time here ! So, I will make a little help guide for you if you still confused to choose which mods you want to use. For the first time, it may be still a few list because I'm making the list from what I've tried before. But, if you have any suggestions, leave a comment. I'll add it and update this topic as soon as possible. WickedWhims A fundamental base mod for nudity and sex for The Sims 4. You can download this mod at LoversLab or at Wicked Official Site. WickedWhims Animations Sex animations for WhickedWhims - you can check the full list of animations at LoversLab or at Wicked Official site. Reveal hidden contents I only write down some specific animators, or animator that have at least 100 or more animations, or animations that I have tried before. You can suggest me your favorite animation, and I will write it down below. ☆ Amra72 ☆ Anarcis or Anarcis ☆ Artemiel ☆ A. Trois ☆ Azmodan22 or Azmodan22 ☆ BigBadBunny ☆ Biggie - Big Dick Exclusive ☆ bobahloo - Bondage / BDSM ☆ Cherry_pie ☆ CHIPER ☆ Creamydelicious ☆ E404P or E404P ☆ FausTTerM ☆ FEMDOMANIA - Femdom / Cunnilingus / Cuckold / BDSM ☆ Fouyaya - Femdom ☆ Fruitdelicious ☆ GreyNaya or GreyNaya ☆ Kiki ☆ Khlas - Male on Male ☆ Lifeline ☆ Lupobianco or Lupobianco ☆ Mike24 or Mike24 ☆ MISSME ☆ Motherlodesims or Motherlodesims ☆ Nevely42 or Nevely42 ☆ NNISM - Male on Male ☆ ooOLaLaWorld or ooOLaLaWorld ☆ QuinSims - BDSM ☆ R-Lo ☆ SALARMOJ ☆ SexyLunella or SexyLunella ☆ Simtasia ☆ StubbornDevil - Big Dick Exclusive / BDSM ☆ Supern4tural - Occult Sims ☆ Swee3 - BDSM ☆ wild_guy or wild_guy ☆ YrSa ☆ Zorak42 Bouncing Boobies Mod to make breast more realistic like how it bounces when walking or sex. You can download this mod here. Cherry_Pie Cum Mesh Add animation cum grid in Sims 4. You can download this mod at Cherry_Pie Patreon Site (I'm not using LoversLab version because it's not updated). Use this mod along with Spent's Cum Corner to get more fantastic experiences. Nisa's Wicked Perversion Massive mod that contain wicked content for your sims world. This mod have some features such as prostitution, succubi, and other else. You can download this mod at LoversLab or Wicked Official Site. Basemental Drugs Complex and extensive mod for drugs. This mod contain drug selling, drug dealing, drug gang, and gang war. Also your sim can drunk with alcohol and have some actions that will make the game more fun. You can download this mod at Basemental Drugs Official Site or Wicked Official Site. Basemental Addons - addition for Basemental Drugs mod to expand its features. You can download this mod here. MC Command Center (MCCC) Adds greater control and NPC story progress. You can edit your world setting, career, CAS, occult, clubs, and many more. You can download this mod at The MC Command Center Official Site. EllaNoir Flirty Fetish BDSM mod to stimulate real-world BDSM lifestyle. This mod give additional features such as special relationships, training, events, and others. You can download this mod at LoversLab or Wicked Official Site. Replacer Mod that replace the visual into erotic scheme. TV Channel ☆ Big Zhbr Adult TV Channels & Movies ☆ CinErotique TV Easel ☆ Big Zhbr Adult Easel Painting Replacements BDSM & Other Device ☆ asketo's objects ☆ Azmodan22 Bondage Device ☆ Azmodan22 Strapon ☆ bobahloo BDSM Furniture ☆ Kritikal's Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection ☆ Supern4tural Dildos ☆ YrSa BDSM Device Custom Sims ☆ 420simerror Sims ☆ ArchSkylar's Sims Creation ☆ Cafekko57 Collection ☆ Discovery Sims (Original) (Townie Makeovers) (Special Characters) ☆ Fabulous Honey Sims ☆ JoyToySims ☆ MISSME's Sims ☆ mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff) ☆ My Sims by Etiennet! ☆ sims4you #1 and sims4you#2 ☆ SecretCrush ☆ Sims List [Sims Custom] ☆ WORLD SUGAR BABIES SIMS Sexy Clothing ☆ BlueCraving ☆ MISSME's CC ☆ Nany-Design Clothing ☆ WuxinUshin | Sexy Clothing Q : I have problem with Customized Sims that others have created for download, they aren't in gallery. A : There will be 2 folders in the downloaded file, Mods and Tray. You should put it into the correct directory, Mods folder and Tray folder. And don't forget to check box "Enable Custom Content" and "Script Allowed". Q : Do some mods require DLC's ? Is there any list of which DLC's I should own if I do decide to buy it ? A : Yes, some mods require DLC's to get its full features. I suggest you to only buy the DLC's that required for essential mods, like WhickedWims need Get To Work for Strip Club feature. But still the mods still working on base game. And some modders will tell you the specific DLC's for their mod to work. _________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ I will update soon with more specific or suggestion from comments. Please report to me if there's any misspell or error link. If you want to support me, please visit my patreon by clicking the Patreon Picture below. Any support is very much appreciated. Enjoy your game, and have a nice day ! Hell yeah, appreciate it! Side note though for anyone else, be careful when installing the custom sims. Most of them (or at least some of the ones I've chosen) tend to mess with sim creation as a whole, which I believe is because looking at the file dates they were last updated 2021. I know for me I was confused as to why the aliens were headless & removing clothing turned the sims invisible, while other custom sims just flat turned off nips. Of course I have 0 clue what I'm doing so take this with a grain of salt. Otherwise great list! 10/10 Edit: For anyone else experiencing the issues it's most likely the MissMe CAS's, in which the culprit is the EA no lashes files in the mods folder which I believe you need to update Edited April 28, 2025 by MassiveDegenerate
SunnyMuffins93 Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 does anyone know if we need the latest update of the cum mesh?
SunnyMuffins93 Posted August 13, 2025 Posted August 13, 2025 After the fairy update is icemunmun plant milk press script required?
iambatman2367 Posted October 1, 2025 Posted October 1, 2025 Hey so how can I make a full storyline for my Sims to playout. For example if I want to make a female sim a pornstar. Increase level and fame. And other stuff like that
PeterMcPhallus Posted November 24, 2025 Posted November 24, 2025 On 8/23/2021 at 7:27 AM, Guest said: Extreme Violence. Does that work? I remember downloading from somewhere and it did not work. Thank you Maybe you got an outdated version. It worked great for me. Even though WW and EV aren't written with each other in mind, they will work together in... unexpected ways. For example, I had one sim autonomously beat another sim literally to death with a baseball bat due to unsatisfying sex. 2
ArchSkylar Posted February 8 Author Posted February 8 Hey everybody, I'm back ! Give me some time to update this. Nice to see you all 1
Eradoryn Posted March 24 Posted March 24 im have a question, i want to get adult mods for the sims however i share the computer with my 14 year old on occasion and would very much not like him to have these mods. is there a way to only have them on when i play? i was looking into using mod organizer like i do for fallout but it doesn't look like i can?
flybox Posted March 25 Posted March 25 3 hours ago, Eradoryn said: im have a question, i want to get adult mods for the sims however i share the computer with my 14 year old on occasion and would very much not like him to have these mods. is there a way to only have them on when i play? i was looking into using mod organizer like i do for fallout but it doesn't look like i can? (Assuming you are playing on PC) All your mods and custom content are installed in a subfolder inside your personal documents folder. Setting up your cousin with his own Windows User account to sign into your computer should keep all his Sims content separate from yours. This would include saves, too, which would help make sure you're not messing with each others' saved games. Note this is not true for Reshade, so if you're using that, don't name any of your presets "GreatForNudes" or anything like that.
NitroMix Posted June 13 Posted June 13 Hi. I can't seem to find any working mods for editing height and other body parts for the latest version of the game. Do they not exist? I can't find a clear explanation anywhere as to what happened.
RadioactiveCandy Posted September 15 Posted September 15 Would it bean idea to select or filterwhich animator is still active or not. Btw one interesting mod which is missing (personal use) PEKO ART. So if ur sim likes painting they actually looking good. *wink wink*
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now