Scorpio Posted August 5, 2021 Posted August 5, 2021 5 minutes ago, Doug-E-Fresh said: Is there a mod that allows me to prevent sims from performing certain skill based tasks/activities such as cooking? Not really, sims have to cook to eat or they'll starve.
Doug-E-Fresh Posted August 10, 2021 Posted August 10, 2021 Is there a way to make the entry frames function like doors so I can look sims from a room without putting a door in the middle.
Scorpio Posted August 10, 2021 Posted August 10, 2021 7 hours ago, Doug-E-Fresh said: Is there a way to make the entry frames function like doors so I can look sims from a room without putting a door in the middle. No the Frames(Arches) are meant for inside the house and aren't lockable.
Guest Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 On 1/21/2021 at 6:16 PM, felidae_ said: @ArchSkylar I would add Extreme Violence, Basemental gangs, Sugar Life, maybe Armageddon. It all works perfectly with mods you have on your list. Not entirely sex-centered but interesting. If I was a newcomer I would appreciate. Nice job. Extreme Violence. Does that work? I remember downloading from somewhere and it did not work. Thank you
Guest Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 On 4/8/2021 at 6:51 PM, Scorpio said: Not really a list made for that yet. Wicked Whims needs Get to Work to use Strip Club feature but it's not required for the main mod to work. WW also will use Get Together for more Club Activities but it's also not required for the mod to work. So many mods out there and a few do need certain DLC's but only a few. Many mod authors make specific mods to use with specific DLC's. Example would be LittleMsSam's Better Butlers mod only works if you have the Vintage Glamour pack. Many, including me, recommend Get to Work, Get Together, & Spa Day at least but everyone has their own favorites and they do vary somewhat. I don't like Seasons myself but many others love it. Always buy DLC's on sale and they have sales several times per year. Watch for the 50% off sales as they are the best. Stuff Packs only go on 50% sales on rare occasions or at random for certain ones. Grab them when those sales are on. Bundled deals are not the best to buy and are often cheaper to just buy them on 50% off sales instead. EA with his insane DLC's. There are so many that you could spend a fortune on it. Considering that most are very young, this is quite evil. Anyway, i have some DLC's. Get to Work and Get Together. They seem also to have good reviews. I also got City Living, but was disappointed. What i miss is actually renting flats anywhere. Or better, also more average flats than whats in the DLC. Right now i have University, Spa day and Island on my list. As far as mods go, i am not sure myself if a mod justifies any of the DLC's.
Scorpio Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 (edited) 1 hour ago, wutpickel said: As far as mods go, i am not sure myself if a mod justifies any of the DLC's. This is so true. I tend to look more at what the DLC provides in new game play features and/or new Build Buy content. Including a nice Town is another one I prefer. I didn't buy Seasons because I do alot of outside gardening and don't want to deal with Greenhouses, freezing weather in most worlds, and no Town. You can't disable the Seasons only the weather. Once you have a Pack installed you have to live with it. Get Famous adds a bunch of Fame stuff and the Celebrities invade your Bars and other public locations and Fans + Paparazzi swarm the places disrupting normal activities there. Now you have to add some mods to stop all that BS. Batuu GP is a mess and I don't want Vampires bugging my sims all the time. If you want a certain DLC use CDKeys site as it's far cheaper than EA prices. They send the Pack Code via email and you just enter the redeem code on Origin. As an Example I bought Vintage Glaomour Pack for Butlers. Wanted a Live in Butler to use as a Sex Toy. Found out afterwards WW has them disabled for WW Autonomy. Manual mode still works tho at least. Edited August 23, 2021 by Scorpio
Guest Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 27 minutes ago, Scorpio said: This is so true. I tend to look more at what the DLC provides in new game play features and/or new Build Buy content. Including a nice Town is another one I prefer. I didn't buy Seasons because I do alot of outside gardening and don't want to deal with Greenhouses, freezing weather in most worlds, and no Town. You can't disable the Seasons only the weather. Once you have a Pack installed you have to live with it. Get Famous adds a bunch of Fame stuff and the Celebrities invade your Bars and other public locations and Fans + Paparazzi swarm the places disrupting normal activities there. Now you have to add some mods to stop all that BS. Batuu GP is a mess and I don't want Vampires bugging my sims all the time. If you want a certain DLC use CDKeys site as it's far cheaper than EA prices. They send the Pack Code via email and you just enter the redeem code on Origin. As an Example I bought Vintage Glaomour Pack for Butlers. Wanted a Live in Butler to use as a Sex Toy. Found out afterwards WW has them disabled for WW Autonomy. Manual mode still works tho at least. Well, for my gameplay (bimbo) anything that fulfills their desire is what i probably have to have. So famous is probably something. I just downloaded a spa and placed in the desert part. Its just so much of a money pit. Not sure if i can use Origin as i bought it on Steam. Dude, i really wished i did not had to connect online to play. But thats the world we live in now. Like i mentioned, though City Life bring something new like renting, but has two karaoke bars. wtf. What i most miss from Sim3 are actual stores where you can go in. Well, at least it had stores even though i think you could not go in. Or? Sims 4 is mostly call and character is gone for some time. This is somewhat blunt. So i have to check the community gallery if there is something i can use. The only problem is where to place them. I also wished that not every neighborhood is as candy but more diverse where some parts are cheaper. It is a very american game where people mostly own houses. And oh, no cars. But to be honest i do not care really about cars. I have to admit that Sims 4 has this draw where you sit for hours and wait for something to happen. Its like this god like game. Once i checked on steam how much all the DLC and Addons would cost. I think it was $500 Dollars. Wow. I think i am actually cheap but perhaps that makes the experience better?
Scorpio Posted August 23, 2021 Posted August 23, 2021 4 minutes ago, wutpickel said: What i most miss from Sim3 are actual stores where you can go in. Well, at least it had stores even though i think you could not go in. I know I missed that myself along with many other things. The new Cottage Living pack has added two new vendor booths in town where you can buy produce and garden stuff now. Since I've been playing Sims 4 for several years now I've picked up a few packs along the way on 50% off sales. Holidays like Black Friday/Cyber Monday are good times for sales so Steam has sales to watch out for also.
Guest Posted September 4, 2021 Posted September 4, 2021 (edited) Depend how you play the game, but i can recommend two mods which enhance the game play a lot in my opinion. KawaiiStacie has many nice mods that i installed in my mod folder. Most notably Slice of Life. But there are many other she has that make it more fun. LittleMsSam has also nice additions like the SimDaDating App. and another one i found really nice. RoBurky Meaningful Stories. Thats what i have running and am pretty happy with it. p.s. just like to mention that with KawaiiStacies Slice of Life, you person actually gets buffs for being drunk which works with Basemental. Its funny in a sense to see your sims getting drunk and talking and laughing hysterically. Edited September 5, 2021 by wutpickel
GaymerX Posted September 15, 2021 Posted September 15, 2021 At first I have to say that I couldn't play sims without mods. Sims without mods is the most boring game on the planet. The following 4 mods are essential for me: Wicked Whims (I recommend the Patreon version) MC Command Center NPC Control Mod from Paulson https://www.patreon.com/paulson UI Cheats Extension https://www.patreon.com/weerbesu Following mods are a huge enrichment for me: Everything from Simdulgence. Simmotion is amazing. His penis versions are breathtaking. His bulge versions of the clothes are just great. https://www.patreon.com/simdulgence Ksuihuh's AEP Pornography, RedAppleNet and Sugar Life Mod are always in my Game and are really fun https://ksuihuh.wixsite.com/corner Everything from basemental https://basementalcc.com/ Most of the mods from LittleMsSam. Above all AskToUpgrade, GenderAndMoreLotTraits, SimDaDatingApp, SleepAllNight, FirstLove https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/ [PimpMySims4] LGBT Mod MizoreYukii_BloodyVampireBitesWounds MizoreYukii_S4_StandStillInCAS MizoreYukii_Scarlet_NoCelebWalk MizoreYukii_Scarlet_NoEmotionalWalks MSQSIMS_Seasons_Cheat_Menu MSQSIMS_Weather_Forecast_Cheat_Menu SparklyMari_AdultJobsTeens Zerbu - Venues Zerbu - Changes to Existing Venues What I use to make my sims look handsome: The amazing Skins and Overlays from THISISTHEM Skins and Skindetails from RemusSirion and Obscurus [Lemon] Mod_male neck thickness slider cmar_EnhancedButtSlidersV2 Dumbaby Detailed Butt Slider gzckrg_ExtendedMaleButtSlider DallasGirl_Petite Feet V2 davino_ymSkinDetail_BetterBottoms LUUMIA_BODEII Clothing: Darte77 Simdulgence Lovebob SimmieV sims4sue DaddysPrince verbatimsims MYOBI WistfulCastle Pralinesims (accessories) 3
warui_meinu Posted May 8, 2022 Posted May 8, 2022 Hello ive been trying to find the dance pole and the x spots for my sims but cant find then in build mode d o i have to download them seperately? if soooo please share the link
d082683 Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 Is there a mod that allows me to right click on the clothes in cas that shows who the creater is and what the name of the mod is ? Because i have a few clothes that don't word . Either my sims disappears . Ore the sim is white/red whit question marks .
penguintennis Posted June 4, 2022 Posted June 4, 2022 I'm confused at no body mods being listed. Do people not use them? I used to use Better Bodies or something like that. Also no penis mods or whatnot. Having a hard time finding what is latest / updated in that regard for Sims 4.
LunaticLover Posted June 5, 2022 Posted June 5, 2022 On 6/4/2022 at 7:47 PM, penguintennis said: I'm confused at no body mods being listed. Do people not use them? I used to use Better Bodies or something like that. Also no penis mods or whatnot. Having a hard time finding what is latest / updated in that regard for Sims 4. Here you find skins, penis, animations etc... ? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/66213-wickedwhims-v169b-2022-05-11/#additionalmods 1
thisIScrazy710 Posted July 19, 2022 Posted July 19, 2022 which in the list allows threesomes? My male sims really likes these two girls and i'm just trying to bring his fantasy to reality. thanks
yamayashi Posted January 29, 2023 Posted January 29, 2023 anyone know what the best group of sliders is to have that goes from small to huge? My sliders are all over the place and I deleted all of them
subardinat Posted March 1, 2023 Posted March 1, 2023 Add please in link list all mods on body hair: lumia v4-v5, s-club, a3ru, castor, erling, and others
Professor Fenris Posted March 4, 2023 Posted March 4, 2023 Hello, newcomer here. I have a big problem right now. How can I download this mods? When I'm gonna start downloading the file it interrupts my download and wont continue. How would I solve this? It's always stuck at 100% and won't download ?
Rikerbabe Posted September 7, 2024 Posted September 7, 2024 I hate to sound like a wet blanket, but some of these links need to be checked to ensure that they go to the correct file and/or place. I can't remember which ones were the dreaded "404". This listing is about three to four years old and many creators have either changed their homes for the stuff or stopped creating.
Salomas Posted September 24, 2024 Posted September 24, 2024 Is there any version of WW good for the game version 1.108.329?
NukuNuku Posted October 10, 2024 Posted October 10, 2024 Hello Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator. I don't know if this is the right place for my request. Not wanting to have tons and tons of mods and animation, I cleaned up my sims folders, a little too well even, because I lost almost everything I had. Alas, I had so many animations that I no longer know who I had as an author. So, instead of downloading everything again, I'd rather ask you for a little help. I had some nice deflowering animations and I've been looking for them ever since. I remember one of them had the word “valentine” in its name. Anyway, if you know of any, I'd love to hear from you. Thanks to all Bonjour Désolé pour mon anglais, je passe par un traducteur. Je ne sais pas si c'est le bon endroit pour ma demande. Ne voulant plus avoir des tonnes et des tonnes de mods et d'animation, j'ai fait le ménage dans mes dossiers sims, un peu trop bien même, car j'ai perdu la quasi totalité de ce que j'avais. Hélas, j'avais tant d'animations que je ne sais plus du tout qui j'avais comme auteur. Donc, au lieu de recommencer à tout télécharger, je préfère vous demander un peu d'aide. J'avais de jolies animations de défloration et je les recherche depuis. Je me souviens qu'une d'elle avait le terme "valentine" dans son nom. Bref, si vous en connaissez, je suis preneur. Merci à vous 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now