BHUNP or CBBE 3BBB

On 12/29/2020 at 4:49 PM, zer02 said:

I think even those who use 720p will notice the same.
the texture difference is not noticeable between 2k and 4k

I am going to be a bit picky here, for it to be a valid comparison they would have had to be the same image at the different resolutions, posting two different images give no comparison between them.

Is there a reason why so many body variations are being made? As far as I can tell all it does is create branching clothing groups that aren't compatible with each other, meaning more and more people miss out on certain armors because they picked a different body. 

I just don't get why the community doesn't just stick with one body type - with sliders you can make the body look exactly how you want it too. On Oldrim I used to use UUNP, but with the CBBE on SSE I can easily get my body to look exactly the way I want, even the way it looked as UUNP. But now there's like a whole bunch of branching physics and bodys with their own clique with clothing and armors and I just don't understand why we didn't all just go with one so you never have to worry if an armor is compatible or not.

2 hours ago, Varithina said:

I am going to be a bit picky here, for it to be a valid comparison they would have had to be the same image at the different resolutions, posting two different images give no comparison between them.

Well ,at least such detail as on 16k (personal skin for bhunp), you will not get on demoniac (cbbe)

17 hours ago, zer02 said:

Well ,at least such detail as on 16k (personal skin for bhunp), you will not get on demoniac (cbbe)

Those weren't just different resolutions, they are completely different textures, the comparison is meaningless. Looked like 2K Demonic vs 8 or 16K BHUNP. That BHUNP texture is gorgeous but afaik hasn't been converted to cbbe. 

20 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

Is there a reason why so many body variations are being made? As far as I can tell all it does is create branching clothing groups that aren't compatible with each other, meaning more and more people miss out on certain armors because they picked a different body. 

I just don't get why the community doesn't just stick with one body type - with sliders you can make the body look exactly how you want it too. On Oldrim I used to use UUNP, but with the CBBE on SSE I can easily get my body to look exactly the way I want, even the way it looked as UUNP. But now there's like a whole bunch of branching physics and bodys with their own clique with clothing and armors and I just don't understand why we didn't all just go with one so you never have to worry if an armor is compatible or not.

You answered your own question. People like having their choice of different kinds of body physics and collision. 

4 hours ago, Duncan Idaho said:

Those weren't just different resolutions, they are completely different textures, the comparison is meaningless. Looked like 2K Demonic vs 8 or 16K BHUNP. That BHUNP texture is gorgeous but afaik hasn't been converted to cbbe. 

BHUNP texture is gorgeous - that's why I would choose bhunp, if not for the lack of some body sliders.

6 hours ago, Angahran said:

What would be amazing would be if there was some way to have a program where you tell it what body you want to use, point it at a clothing/armour set and have it do whatever magic is required to fit it to the body.

that really would be amazing, then i wouldnt need to worry about regreting my choice ?

On 1/2/2021 at 6:38 AM, FauxFurry said:

You answered your own question. People like having their choice of different kinds of body physics and collision. 

But my point was that any one of them can be made to look like any of the others. I used to be UUNP back in the day, but with the insane amount of sliders with current bodies you can make the body look exactly how you want. As far as i'm aware with 3BA you can be slim, heavy, any shape you want and any taste, heavy jiggle, light jiggle, no jiggle. Why is there more and more incompatible bodies emerging that need their own bodyslides?

11 hours ago, Mortsllem said:

But my point was that any one of them can be made to look like any of the others. I used to be UUNP back in the day, but with the insane amount of sliders with current bodies you can make the body look exactly how you want. As far as i'm aware with 3BA you can be slim, heavy, any shape you want and any taste, heavy jiggle, light jiggle, no jiggle. Why is there more and more incompatible bodies emerging that need their own bodyslides?

I think the real question is... Why are there three different CBBE bodies? CBBE SE, 3BA, 3BBB.... Eesh...

But, no, there aren't any "more bodies" emerging; that most people will use, anyhow.

On 1/16/2021 at 6:46 PM, MonVert said:

I think the real question is... Why are there three different CBBE bodies? CBBE SE, 3BA, 3BBB.... Eesh...

In terms of release dates and supported features it's CBBE SE --> CBBE SMP --> CBBE 3BBB ("3BA" or "3BBBA" was the name CBBE 3BBB had for a while, now it's just "CBBE 3BBB"). That's it.

edit: ok, so a few weeks? after this reply Acro updated CBBE 3BBB and now it's called "CBBE 3BA (3BBB)". 3BA is back in the menu name. Not much of a change, but if you come from the future and are reading this, there is a bit of a back and forth with names.

On 1/1/2021 at 1:21 PM, Mortsllem said:

there are two sides to the answer to your question,one side is dark..and the other is light..

Dark - Humanity tends to try to be higher than other people, everyone believes that he is wiser \ stronger \ more beautiful..every master thinks and believes that his skill is better, more beautiful..
Light - Everyone creates something that he sees better, whether it is a statue, a device (a mill, a bicycle, a computer program,a 3d model...body of bhunp or cbbe)
if...There would be no variety of all, different car manufacturers, there would be only Intel or amd, and maybe there would be another name .. "Inmd"?! ?

Everything in this world has the right to be individual. Nature also creates a variety of living creatures.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:03 AM, Just Don't said:

In terms of release dates and supported features it's CBBE SE --> CBBE SMP --> CBBE 3BBB ("3BA" or "3BBBA" was the name CBBE 3BBB had for a while, now it's just "CBBE 3BBB"). That's it.

Thanks that cleared things up for me.

I've been away for 3-4 years and the whole body scene has changed i remember when UNBP was the more popular body here on LL, but that was many years ago and it, i think, was replaced by UUPN. It is hard figuring out the body situation from a complete absence of 3-4 years. Least now I know 3ba, 3bbba and 3bbb are all the same.

1 hour ago, Gothfather said:

lol I have seen the "physics" used on skyrim mods and realistic isn't the word i would use to describe them. i have never seen real boobs jiggle like they do in skyrim modded physics.  

You're supposed to write your own xmls.

8 hours ago, Gothfather said:

lol I have seen the "physics" used on skyrim mods and realistic isn't the word i would use to describe them. i have never seen real boobs jiggle like they do in skyrim modded physics.  

That depends entirely on what XMLs you have, if you just picked default on the installer then yes you will probably get not as realistic jiggles

18 hours ago, TheLoverLabCriminal said:

agreed thing about tbd is I left it because there is almost no armor for it

Not many people have a thing for silicone implants beach ball boobs with nipples that point straight upward.  Besides the fact that the majority of older meshes will flat out break at the sizes TBD exudes, and you get not many conversions of older stuff.  ? I think TAWOBA for TBD is just a myth, honestly.

Still,, TBD stuff does still comes out...and it's all pretty high quality, I think. (The amount of people begging for Kardia of Rhodes for CBBE in the TBD Nexus listing was pretty funny)