3 hours ago, Nea_Bessy said:

This is very interesting)))... My game is designed so that I try not to overload Mistress with money. She is on the verge of bankruptcy all the time, which makes me actively earn money, And I would like to be able to see the current state without going to the MCM menu

Just a suggestion, your character probably is not permitted to look inside Mistress' purse, so if immersion/roleplay is important to you, not knowing how much gold is in there is very appropriate.  If you go a step further and try not to look at her inventory more than is necessary, you'll be in Lola's position of being in the dark about how much income it's going to take to keep Mistress satisfied.  That will encourage you/Lola to keep working hard, which certainly would please her.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Just a suggestion, your character probably is not permitted to look inside Mistress' purse, so if immersion/roleplay is important to you, not knowing how much gold is in there is very appropriate.  If you go a step further and try not to look at her inventory more than is necessary, you'll be in Lola's position of being in the dark about how much income it's going to take to keep Mistress satisfied.  That will encourage you/Lola to keep working hard, which certainly would please her.

That's right))).... But then there is a danger that the condition of the Mistress's purse will be safe, which means that my Lola will not get pleasure from the consequences when this purse is empty))

Have you ever considered:
Lola behaved particularly well and was rewarded for being coquettish to her master?
The master will give her a potion filled with the master's semen. After taking it, her desire will be increased and her attributes will be strengthened.

If Lola performs well enough (can be accumulated)
The success rate increases when requesting an early end to some of the owner's restrictive punishments such as gagging and restraints (Careless Hands)
The success rate of asking the owner to change the rules (required to be naked at home) increases
You can request the owner to delay (Time to Relax)

Edited by kingsglaive

Gave the mod a try. Didn't think I'd like it - I tend to use enslavement mods as punishment for getting over-ambitious and failing rather than anything else, and just another hazard to be endured, and I'm far more a total consent sort of person - but I enjoyed it a lot. Did the SS+ start, worked a treat. Had one or two glitches during the 5 day period where the only replies I could give to my Mistress during offering service were punishable ones, which I assume was caused by another mod trying to do something at the same time as no one else has mentioned it. A bit of swearing and loading a previous save (I save a lot when testing a new to me mod) sorted that out.

It's staying in my load order, though I might tweak a bit of the dialogue to better fit my preferences.

One thing I did like from Kalmah's addon that I'd love to see fully incorporated (as that mod seems to be moribund) is the City Bondage mini quest. It's a good reminder that your PC is a slave and sometimes an inconvenience to the owner, and costs nothing but a couple game hours.

44 minutes ago, threp said:

Gave the mod a try. Didn't think I'd like it - I tend to use enslavement mods as punishment for getting over-ambitious and failing rather than anything else, and just another hazard to be endured, and I'm far more a total consent sort of person - but I enjoyed it a lot. Did the SS+ start, worked a treat. Had one or two glitches during the 5 day period where the only replies I could give to my Mistress during offering service were punishable ones, which I assume was caused by another mod trying to do something at the same time as no one else has mentioned it. A bit of swearing and loading a previous save (I save a lot when testing a new to me mod) sorted that out.

It's staying in my load order, though I might tweak a bit of the dialogue to better fit my preferences.

One thing I did like from Kalmah's addon that I'd love to see fully incorporated (as that mod seems to be moribund) is the City Bondage mini quest. It's a good reminder that your PC is a slave and sometimes an inconvenience to the owner, and costs nothing but a couple game hours.

Thank you for taking the time to leave your impressions.

If another mod tries to do a force greeting at the same time and interrupts your conversation, this mod sees that as your trying to exit the conversation without replying (turning your back, walking away), which is punishable.  That's probably what's behind the glitches you mentioned.  Unfortunately, some mods don't check what state the PC is in before kicking off a greeting.

If you used the default Playful owner personality, the Strict one might be more to your liking. 

Regarding bondage in cities, I try to avoid limiting the PC when the player might want to craft or perform quests that need the hands free.  The "Slave to Fashion" event in Solitude is an instance of city bondage that doesn't interfere too much, especially if you don't choose the hobble dress.  I'm open to suggestions for city bondage events that offer something interesting to do (like the Pony Express event) or that don't restrict the PC too much.

43 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thank you for taking the time to leave your impressions.

If another mod tries to do a force greeting at the same time and interrupts your conversation, this mod sees that as your trying to exit the conversation without replying (turning your back, walking away), which is punishable.  That's probably what's behind the glitches you mentioned.  Unfortunately, some mods don't check what state the PC is in before kicking off a greeting.

Thought it was something like that. Not a problem, it's Skyrim. glitches will happen!

43 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you used the default Playful owner personality, the Strict one might be more to your liking. 

Regarding bondage in cities, I try to avoid limiting the PC when the player might want to craft or perform quests that need the hands free.  The "Slave to Fashion" event in Solitude is an instance of city bondage that doesn't interfere too much, especially if you don't choose the hobble dress.  I'm open to suggestions for city bondage events that offer something interesting to do (like the Pony Express event) or that don't restrict the PC too much.

Tried the strict personality first - not for me. My PC is more along the lines of an unstoppable and somewhat frightening force of nature that needs someone she can let her hair down with (and force her to relax!) The playful one works almost perfectly for my preferred style of play. Was impressed with just how different the same owner seemed with that single MCM choice though - that's some good writing.

I hear you on limiting the player - your mod is really, really good at not doing that. Slave to Fashion is fun, too. The pony express one is also fun and makes a pleasant change from "go fuck X people". The Naseem bit had me laughing for about 20 minutes - may or may not have redone that one several times :)

Sometimes a shortish limit is nice for immersion though (I'm a fan of furniture bondage though, so I am a touch biased).

Edited by threp

Double post, terribly bad nettiquette, I'll report to Mistress immediately.

Apologies out of the way, I've been reading through the thread (one of my little pleasures with a mod I enjoy is watching it's evolution outside of playing it) and I noticed something from two years ago you were lightly considering for late game content - mistress picking up radiant quests for you to do as a fun bit of other directed playing.

Just wanted to point you towards "Follower goes on a trip" in case the idea is still in your considering pile and you've not seen the mod (a lot of people don't tend to delve into the regular mods section here for some inexplicable reason :) and you've said you don't really use followers outside of this mod) which allows you to tell your follower to bugger off on their own adventure for a week (and end up having to go and rescue them 9 times out of 10, but hey, it's amusing to see your housecarl captured and enslaved without it being your fault for once!).

It works and works well - no reason why you can't take a peek at the internals and see if it sparks a few ideas of your own.

Edited by threp
55 minutes ago, threp said:

I've been reading through the thread (one of my little pleasures with a mod I enjoy is watching it's evolution outside of playing it) and I noticed something from two years ago you were lightly considering for late game content - mistress picking up radiant quests for you to do as a fun bit of other directed playing.

Just wanted to point you towards "Follower goes on a trip" in case the idea is still in your considering pile and you've not seen the mod (a lot of people don't tend to delve into the regular mods section here for some inexplicable reason :) and you've said you don't really use followers outside of this mod) which allows you to tell your follower to bugger off on their own adventure for a week (and end up having to go and rescue them 9 times out of 10, but hey, it's amusing to see your housecarl captured and enslaved without it being your fault for once!).

Thanks, I copied your suggestion into my ideas list.  The Tomb Raider quest has been my approach to forced adventuring, since it has so much flexibility, but there's also room for a quest with a specific follower-chosen destination.  If I take that one on, I'll have to look at how some other mods have used a blacklist to exclude quest-locked dungeons.  (I wouldn't want to send someone to Dustman's Cairn which requires the Companions quest line if the player has no interest in that in the current playthrough.)

2 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Thanks, I copied your suggestion into my ideas list.  The Tomb Raider quest has been my approach to forced adventuring, since it has so much flexibility, but there's also room for a quest with a specific follower-chosen destination.  If I take that one on, I'll have to look at how some other mods have used a blacklist to exclude quest-locked dungeons.  (I wouldn't want to send someone to Dustman's Cairn which requires the Companions quest line if the player has no interest in that in the current playthrough.)

I'll admit tomb raider is by far my favorite quest so far and has minimum cooldown in my game. I've a lot of mods adding bandit camps and locations, so boss chests aren't in short supply, sometimes there's someone to rescue (with or without appropriate gratitude shown) as a wee bonus, and it keeps me exercised. The run home/to town afterwards in the inevitable armbinder is icing on the cake. Side note - my white armbinder is displaying as black. I assume it's a me problem, but I can't work out what I screwed up in bodyslide to get the wrong texture.

1 hour ago, threp said:

Side note - my white armbinder is displaying as black. I assume it's a me problem, but I can't work out what I screwed up in bodyslide to get the wrong texture.

If it helps, it checks out okay for me when I trigger "Time to Relax" with that one selected in the MCM.  It's one of the standard DD devices (not a custom one).

I do have a couple of suggestions.

Would it be possible to give M/M armor and weapons without using the follower trade dialogue? I feel a bit odd snooping in her inventory, but lets face it, followers get shitty armor and weapons and need all the help they can get. A command to upgrade/enchant Mistress' weapons/armour would be awesome, but I doubt that is possible given all the variables involved.

A suggested trick - both reasonably lore friendly and more aimed towards the people who play the game - if it is possible:

A random gagged period after learning a word of a shout. Can be rationalised as something the Greybeards have asked Mistress to do, to allow player to learn the word well without killing randos. I don;t think it should trigger before the visit to High Hrothgar (or anywhere around there after the visit) for gameplay reasons, but it'd be something else that happens while dungeon diving. Make a change from dancing and collar checks, fun though that is, and doesn't interfere with actually using shouts during play (that suggestion horrified me! :) ).

2 hours ago, threp said:

Would it be possible to give M/M armor and weapons without using the follower trade dialogue? I feel a bit odd snooping in her inventory, but lets face it, followers get shitty armor and weapons and need all the help they can get. A command to upgrade/enchant Mistress' weapons/armour would be awesome, but I doubt that is possible given all the variables involved.

Possible, but probably not a good use of development time (more interesting things to do), and I'd expect problems with outfit managers (most follower frameworks provide one).  I tend to roleplay it as cleaning & returning the owner's gear, just as upgrading equipment presumably comes from an off-screen order to improve the items.

2 hours ago, threp said:

A random gagged period after learning a word of a shout. Can be rationalised as something the Greybeards have asked Mistress to do, to allow player to learn the word well without killing randos. I don;t think it should trigger before the visit to High Hrothgar (or anywhere around there after the visit) for gameplay reasons, but it'd be something else that happens while dungeon diving.

I'm not sure that I follow the logic of this.  It seems to me that practicing a new shout would be seen as a good thing, and that using random bandits or animals as targets would help ensure that you're ready when a real challenge appears.

Came across another inconvenience that I wanted to bring to your attention. Not necessarily something to put much time into, though.

From time to time Mistress gets herself in situations where she gets hurt and scolds Lola afterwards. Of course she can do as she pleases, run into traps, fight tumbling rocks, and jump down cliffs, but it feels a bit unfair. The weirdest occasion was, when she spawned outside Proudspire Manor in mid-air, fell down, and punished me.

Is it possible to restrict that on actual battle damage, or does it work as intended?

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Possible, but probably not a good use of development time (more interesting things to do), and I'd expect problems with outfit managers (most follower frameworks provide one).  I tend to roleplay it as cleaning & returning the owner's gear, just as upgrading equipment presumably comes from an off-screen order to improve the items.

I'm not sure that I follow the logic of this.  It seems to me that practicing a new shout would be seen as a good thing, and that using random bandits or animals as targets would help ensure that you're ready when a real challenge appears.

Makes sense, the roleplaying is what I do too, and I just try to ignore how much gold she has so I'm not tempted to adjust her poverty settings in a more whoring out direction!

For the shouting thing, Arneir says in the first bit at High Hrothgar that a word needs to be understood to be used, which to me has always been the idea of meditating on it before you can use it or else it might not be effective/ be dangerous to the user or none targets, so I've RP'd doing that for as long as I've had DD installed. Player might be the Dragonborn so they don't need to spend a lifetime meditating on a single word like the Greybeards do, but they still need to think at least a little bit about the words. Did my first RP of that last night and thought "hey, this could be a Lola task" since Mistress would be considered to be ultimately responsible for her slaves actions and colateral damages.

Edited by threp
9 hours ago, CaptainJ03 said:

From time to time Mistress gets herself in situations where she gets hurt and scolds Lola afterwards. Of course she can do as she pleases, run into traps, fight tumbling rocks, and jump down cliffs, but it feels a bit unfair. The weirdest occasion was, when she spawned outside Proudspire Manor in mid-air, fell down, and punished me.

Is it possible to restrict that on actual battle damage, or does it work as intended?

I hadn't considered non-combat follower bleedout, so the script was counting any bleedouts.  I will add a condition for being in combat.

9 hours ago, Sis_User said:

Want to thank you for the mod and also make a tiny suggestion of maybe not having the owner remove device option be able to pick the piercings they lock on you, feels a little silly is all

That's how it works.  If the toggle for vibrating piercings in the MCM is on and the piercings have the Lively or Very Lively keyword (which the ones equipped by the owner have), the owner will refuse to remove them.  Otherwise, the owner will remove the piercings.

6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

That's how it works.  If the toggle for vibrating piercings in the MCM is on and the piercings have the Lively or Very Lively keyword (which the ones equipped by the owner have), the owner will refuse to remove them.  Otherwise, the owner will remove the piercings.

Huh, mine still removes it. Oωo
Edit: ... No wait I am just dumb and did not have that option ticked. >x< Sorry!

Edited by Sis_User

Hey, I am having an issue where when my follower makes a comment, and occasionally during normal dialogue it skips ahead an instant after the line comes on screen, not allowing me to read it. Is there some kind of fix or setting that I can do to change this?

2 hours ago, sprkitup said:

Hey, I am having an issue where when my follower makes a comment, and occasionally during normal dialogue it skips ahead an instant after the line comes on screen, not allowing me to read it. Is there some kind of fix or setting that I can do to change this?

Do you have the right version of Fuz Ro D-oh installed? There are different ones for LE, SE, and AE, and as far as I know even different for each build of SE.

40 minutes ago, Sis_User said:

Turns out I might not be that dumb, did some testing and the option gets unticked automatically in the MCM after the event where the owner puts the piercings on!

I thought that only occurs if the player chooses "I don't like them", so the mod won't keep giving them again, but I see that it actually happens all the time.  I will just remove that aspect altogether, so if a player doesn't want the piercings then that will require changing the MCM manually and then removing the piercings.  For now, you can get around that by just toggling back on the setting to use piercings.

Can you add this mod 

as an order or Feature, like the "Master/Mistress" order to have a "time to relax" then sit and order the pc to sit naked in his/her lap in the inn for everyone to look how submissive the pc is???

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Jack005 said:

Can you add as an order or Feature, like the "Master/Mistress" order to have a "time to relax" then sit and order the pc to sit naked in his/her lap in the inn for everyone to look how submissive the pc is?

I'll take a look sometime when Nexus is more stable.

EDIT:  I took the base lap sitting mod (from Nexus) for spin.  As its author warns, the clipping and alignment are really pretty bad.  Most of the time, my character had one buttock perched on the end of the seated NPC's knee, with the rest of the posterior just hanging in space unsupported.  The angle really isn't right either.  The situation is further complicated if the player has installed alternate sitting animations (like with one leg crossed over the other one).

I made a note to look at implementing a different variation with the PC kneeling at the owner's feet.  The player chooses the position and angle, so this looks much better (and even more submissive).  I'd still have to work out the details for which seats are okay and getting the owner to sit and stay there, but this is better than having the PC sitting on the owner's lap and clipping right through a table.  Ideally, I'd like to have an NPC come over and talk to you while you're kneeling, or it's going to be dull just kneeling for some set amount of time.

Edited by HexBolt8