Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

On 2/9/2021 at 6:27 PM, fishburger67 said:

What mod are you using for this?

He isn't using a Mod but he is editing the game files , in his original post he stated he isn't a modder and is having an issue where some NPC's will appear topless while others will have their entire torso disappear because there is no underlying body texture . That being said I do believe he is on to something that could work

On 2/12/2021 at 1:34 AM, nikoli grimm said:

There's not really a section for this stuff yet so I'll ask here.

I smoked my video card on my gaming rig and am having to use a backup computer until I buy another one. I was trying to fulfill a couple of requests for retextures of some of the in-game ads but my backup apparently doesn't play well with WolvenKit, seeing as it refuses to allow me to rebake the textures back into an archive file.

If someone would be kind enough to download the zipped file and spend a couple of minutes recompiling the folders back into a workable format so the game will read them it would be appreciated.     ...uploading it back here would be a plus.

advertising_retextures.zip                 The textures are in the correct folder structure, it just needs to be rebuilt and repacked.

advertising_retextures archive file.zip                 EDIT: I managed to replace my video card so this file has the archive ready to insert into the game. For some reason the chromanticore vending machine and at least two of the posters won't show the new textures (I think it has to with the .xbm files being a different size) though they've been saved correctly.

IMAGES

Hide contents

1380944313_Chromanticore01.png.2ff7584ca9206cfb799c9490ea895dd6.png

Hide contents

poster_digital_old_movies_j.png.323410b0099400062d667541699f1a33.png

Hide contents

chromanticore_atlas.jpg.d5a0532bcdb5c57d74ef0b739767b5f6.jpg

Hide contents

dynalar_atlas.jpg.c8ca829f4dd356648f6867ce904f4eff.jpg

Hide contents

poster_digital_old_movies_i.jpg.90aaea4facb78bfa1709f12c527cd9e5.jpg

Hide contents

poster_digital_old_movies_a_d.jpg.a43497c862f452359afb07312da9073e.jpg

There are quite a few more images in the zip, but these are some samples...

Amazing work I hope someone with the expertise you require can help out as this is definatly a Mod I'd love to use

On 2/12/2021 at 12:34 AM, nikoli grimm said:

I smoked my video card on my gaming rig and am having to use a backup computer until I buy another one. I was trying to fulfill a couple of requests for retextures of some of the in-game ads but my backup apparently doesn't play well with WolvenKit, seeing as it refuses to allow me to rebake the textures back into an archive file.

If someone would be kind enough to download the zipped file and spend a couple of minutes recompiling the folders back into a workable format so the game will read them it would be appreciated.     ...uploading it back here would be a plus.

advertising_retextures.zip                 The textures are in the correct folder structure, it just needs to be rebuilt and repacked.

advertising_retextures archive file.zip                 EDIT: I managed to replace my video card so this file has the archive ready to insert into the game. For some reason the chromanticore vending machine and at least two of the posters won't show the new textures (I think it has to with the .xbm files being a different size) though they've been saved correctly.

IMAGES

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Omg yes this is exactly what I've been waiting for! Thank you these look amazing! Could you possibly add more futa and ads with cum? Also how do I install this?

Anyone knows a list of Files/Textures path/names, for static, posters, advertising etc?, I want to have cyberpunk-like futanari art into my game...

Also do this game support GIF/APNG files?, for dynamic animated Images?, not just static?

Thanks

On 2/12/2021 at 7:34 AM, nikoli grimm said:

advertising_retextures.zip                 The textures are in the correct folder structure, it just needs to be rebuilt and repacked with wolvenkit.

IMAGES

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Anyone knows a list of Files/Textures path/names, for static, posters, advertising etc?, I want to have cyberpunk-like futanari art into my game...

Also do this game support GIF/APNG files?, for dynamic animated Images?, not just static?

Thanks

3 hours ago, LuxidaOxida said:

Thanks

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks

This is what I have found so far:

Billboard-Ads are here:

basegame_4_gamedata\base\gameplay\gui\world\adverts

Most Billboards-textures should be [Type: Color + Alpha | Compression: BC3 8bpp (sRGB, DX10+)]

Posters:

basegame_3_nightcity\base\environment\decoration\advertising\posters\textures

Most Poster-textures are [Type: Color | Compression: BC1 4bpp (sRGB, DX10+)]

Big Hologram Stripes (the ones that float in the sky above the city):

basegame_3_nightcity\base\environment\decoration\advertising\holograms\giant_commercial_stripe

[Type: Color | Compression: BC1 4bpp (sRGB, DX10+)]

Hi there, is possible to make Judy and Panam topless with 2 mods (one for each of them) ? Anyone can do them?

I mean something like name_topless.archive and not something like this

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/790 with cyber_engine_tweaks

I prefer to use only this path for modding  = Cyberpunk 2077 \ archive \ pc \ patch

Nothing barefoot or full nude this time, only topless with no bra as well (and for Judy delete the leather on the right shoulder)  ?

Trying to work on ad textures.

used wolvenkit:

unbundled archive file

found .xbm needed, ran export in wolvenkit to get .dds

edited in gimp (none of the compression or type options matched what BruceBanner suggested above)

saved edited dds

??????????????????????????????

Where is the import option on wolven kit to return this to .xbm? The 'rebuild' option doesnt seem to be it? it doesn't see the dds I point it to.

So what now? Am I supposed to be editing the xbm directly? Because gimp can see them but will not load these filetypes.

8 minutes ago, shouganai said:

Trying to work on ad textures.

used wolvenkit:

unbundled archive file

found .xbm needed, ran export in wolvenkit to get .dds

edited in gimp (none of the compression or type options matched what BruceBanner suggested above)

saved edited dds

??????????????????????????????

Where is the import option on wolven kit to return this to .xbm? The 'rebuild' option doesnt seem to be it? it doesn't see the dds I point it to.

So what now? Am I supposed to be editing the xbm directly? Because gimp can see them but will not load these filetypes.

wolvenkit not best choice to edited game files, try out this https://github.com/WolvenKit/CP77Tools/releases/tag/v.1.1.0.5

2 minutes ago, antaxi said:

wolvenkit not best choice to edited game files, try out this https://github.com/WolvenKit/CP77Tools/releases/tag/v.1.1.0.5

Yes sorry, that's the tool I'm using. But I don't think it can turn the dds back to xbm? If it can what command do I use? rebuild isn't seeing the dds I extracted with the export option. There supposed to be a bin (buffer?) file it splits with?

5 hours ago, shouganai said:

Yes sorry, that's the tool I'm using. But I don't think it can turn the dds back to xbm? If it can what command do I use? rebuild isn't seeing the dds I extracted with the export option. There supposed to be a bin (buffer?) file it splits with?

If i remember right it was like this:

Pack dds back into xbm:

the edited dds and the "old" xbm must be in the same folder and in the right path. For example:

...\MyMod\base\environment\decoration\advertising\posters\textures

rebuild -p "PATH TO YOUR MOD FOLDER" -b -t --keep --unsaferaw

"PATH TO YOUR MOD FOLDER" means the Path to the folder "MyMod" in my example

Create *.archive:
(Rules as the step above)
pack -p "PATH TO YOUR MOD FOLDER"

If you're not using the right compression format the texture will be displayed wrong in the game

(i used the "Intel Texture Works v1.0.4" plugin in Photoshop to save as *.dds...don't know if you're using the same in gimp)

57 minutes ago, Megumin. said:

So what are the possibilities here?  New animated sex scenes? More characters customization? Rape or a skyrim defeat style mod? Turned into a sexslave? How deep can this go?

Replacers, a 3rd person cam, and maybe a few other refined goodies.

Don't expect too much more beyond what you've seen.