Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Creation Thread

5 hours ago, Grimnir said:

They "stirred the pot" themselves. Do you really think Keanu has people looking online for sex mods involving him? There is also a thing called plausible deniability. They are doing what they have been doing since before Cyberpunk came out, pandering to the feminist/prude/twitter crowd. "See we are big moral people, we only allow certain mods in our games." 

Bullshit.

Nexus has received direct legal spanking based on likenesses, and there doesn't have to be a legal precedent. The lawsuit is started and then money becomes involved, and unlike pr0n, gaming does not have a history of "precedent of parody" to hide behind.

The lawsuit doesn't even need to have a basis or grounds for being launched. It just has to be expensive. CDPR is already facing five and while four of those are likely to be consolidated into one, the other isn't, and I'm pretty sure CDPR isn't in the mood to be sued by 3 Arts Inc as well because someone can't keep their fapfest private.

9 minutes ago, 27X said:

It just to be expensive.

Been watching the whole "zomg fair use!" armchair lawyering going on, it's been amusing to say the least however...

...just wanted to throw in here, that "litigation via bank account" (as @27X alluded to) is as American as Mom, Apple Pie and Chevrolet. Any decent well armed law firm could easily file suit, and bankrupt a defendant in billable hours from the discovery and motion practice alone. That's before you even get to a trial, and it's well before you get to high minded issues like, well, "OMG THIS IS FAIR USE!". 

Before you start spouting off about court cases, and the Supreme Court, remind yourself of one thing... the law is not a scalpel. It's a fucking Baseball Bat. It's a blunt instrument, and the more money you have, the bigger bat you can buy here in the US of A. All those ideas and concepts we like to engrave on courthouses in Latin have been for sale for decades now, and if you haven't gotten that yet, you haven't been paying attention or you're clinically brain dead.

Deepfakes, likeness use outside of original scope...This stuff will eventually come to a head in a court somewhere. But it won't be from Nexus. Nexus, despite its position in the modding world...is a small fish in this pan. It's why they'll roll over at the first sight of a C&D. 

You can bet on it.

It is better to keep the thread for NSFW mods, Adult mods, please and not about law logic/legal discussions/censhorship vs moderation or opinions about that, there are other places to do that.

So, a bunch of new Mods...

Uranus_1335 (new anus, genitals textures)

Texture Based Piercings_1326

Alternative Female Pubic Hairstyles 01 - Common Hairstyles_1321 (beautiful bushes)

Clean My V_1330 (new soft body textures)

I am looking for puffy nipples, large/bigger areolas texture mods (pinky ones or/and darker too), thanks in advance.

... but what I really want is visible Penis for my Futa in open-world ;D, give our penises back CdProjekt LOL...

... cyberpunk future without thick futas is not future at all ?

Cheers

So, being the persistent fool that I am, I decided to use the Hex editor to try and swap models around.  I figured out how to unpack and repack models, and I even used Hex Edit to swap a few things around.  However, using the repacked "Mod" did nothing.  Moreover, I get errors if the character models don't have the same number of strings (which I imagine is a design limitation, rather than user error).

At this point, I'm trying to swap Evelyn for Claire, so I can run around with her in combat using the companion/appearance mods.  Also trying to swap River for Alt, and the male Joy Toys for Lizzy Wizzy and Meredith Stout (luxury and cheap, respectively).  Anyone have any articles or Tutorials on how to go about doing this?  Because my cursory research is not doing a darn thing for me, lol!

42 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

Looking good with Cyberpunk 2077's clothes is extremely difficult without sacrificing protection.   Cyberpunk 2077's clothing was designed by a blind tailor/haberdasher/Mugatu on an LSD/acid trip. ?

I'd download the upgrade mod.  Allows you to increase the rarity and slots in any clothing item for endgame viability.

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/712

7 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Looking good with Cyberpunk 2077's clothes is extremely difficult without sacrificing protection.   Cyberpunk 2077's clothing was designed by a blind tailor/haberdasher/Mugatu on an LSD/acid trip. ?

We need a transmog clothes feature or mod, that would be cool

Can modders with new CDPR tools create mod for futa? 

For panties and pants with texture *surprise inside*, and for see penis from FPP gameplay :(

Because very sad if you create futa and dress panties/pants - textures on genital place is like empty place. 

Guys, check newest mod for male V - check texture of his panties, is like penis inside. 

Can someone swap it to futa V? :(

https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/1366

On 12/18/2020 at 10:39 PM, jonjon15 said:

Hey y'all. just here to share some work i've been doing on blender with an alt. vagina texture for mc in cyberpunk.

just a teaser, needs still more work. But proof of concept i guess. 

Need to wait till someone figures out how to inject models and textures back in anyway.

update.nude.png

update.nude1.png

damn i wish you modded for Crusader Kings 3...the only mods available which add in genitalia are rudimentary and no one with the desire to make better genitals has the ability to model them and put them in the game

On 1/28/2021 at 12:06 PM, Grimnir said:

Nexus also removed the Lucy Liu character mod. My fear is other companies will  try this BS. Regardless I am done with CDPR and at this point if they go backrupt I won't shed a tear. Hell it might be the best thing considering how they are trying to single handedly destroy gaming. As for mod tools, full tools aren't ever going to happen, not with all the censorship they are doing. I'll just go play Fallout 4 again.  Furthermore license agreement mean jack when it comes to judicial rulings, especially supreme court rulings. CDPR can go to hell. End of rant. 

lol you are joking right. There are far worse companies out there then CDPR. Don't be so fatalistic and give them a god damn chance.

LOL 'Dat Azz', nice, we need more Mods like this, Body/Meshes Mods, booties, and then restore futas, pants with boners, thanks to AlphaOmega for Meshes/Utilities work among others, and for upcoming Mods.

spawn0 - BODY MOD_1424 from NexusMods 

1424-1612278211-1020538538.jpeg

1424-1612293767-955336237.png

Now my game feels so futuristic, hot and awesome, so complete ;D, I cannot wait to see skimpy curvy outfits, and futas, and bulges, and stuff hahaha, GOTY of the Century with that.

A future without Booties/Futas is not a future at all, so much Cyberware, but Booties?, Modders will solve that ;D

Cheers

Would it be possible to change a specific NPCs body in the future or does it change all NPCs like in other games?
Would like better bodies for the main females but still unique.
Ohyea, and better faces i guess.

Time will tell i guess. Keep up the good work modders!

I don't know why but I find it funny how it's okay for us to play as Johnny and have sex with that woman in a cutscene but It's a big no no if WE'RE the one that fuck Johnny.

I'm pretty sure that if people asked Keanu Reeves before doing this it would've been fine. Knowing from what I've seen of him, he's probably the nicest dude I've seen.

But that's just my shitty opinion in this whole ordeal.

As for Romances/JoyToys, Character Swaps, would be nice to have custom Romances (Addons not Replacers), as I saw in-game Romances Cutscenes are rendered using Game Assets (booty mod affects cutscenes)...

... so it would be nice to have that with Third Person Camera, and even 'Braindance' behaviour/Camera Mode to stop, loop, rewind, etc... (as Ideas)

I would love too if we can recreate custom Sex Scenes, Romances, etc with custom Animations,Meshes/Models, and First Person / free Camera / custom Camera, Options, with Gender/Role swap (futas x girls x boys and viceversa)

Then maybe even spawn new JoyToys over the city with custom Models/Meshes with them.

On 12/12/2020 at 7:29 PM, xnajoe said:

Thank you I got it to work. I still hope we get a mod to allow us to do this so we dont have to try do this glitch every time.  But one thing for sure is we need a better texture for the default Vagina as the one in game is horribly bad!

Also here's my V, hope you all like her :)

photomode_12122020_233711.png

photomode_12122020_233723.png

photomode_12122020_233932.png

photomode_12122020_230635.png

On 12/11/2020 at 1:27 AM, Sinyu said:

The underwear showing up instead of being nude seem to be a bug. Hopefully they plan to fix it. As you can see, you can be full nude in public.

410535971_Cyberpunk2077.thumb.png.a514bbf9000c208f71bd21a44c1cea29.png

On 12/12/2020 at 3:46 AM, xnajoe said:

Ye i too tried to remake the female V from like 2018, and i feel i got rather close to it.

photomode_11122020_185658.png

On 12/9/2020 at 6:06 PM, Kckill4 said:

This is apparently the "biggest" breast size you can choose in CyberPunk, which is pretty pathetic. I know it's a first person game but still I don't know how modable it is going to be but please if anyone is willing to fix this and make them actually big. If you would like to take it further and have unrealistically gigantic breasts I would be deeply appreciative.

On 12/15/2020 at 2:11 AM, 27X said:

Per usual they didn't promise any of that shit and moreover said flat out sex, not gender would determine whether someone wants to bang you or not. Maybe you need to keep your promise to only play console games from now on cause you're about 0-12 at this point in both facts and promises.

On 12/14/2020 at 11:25 PM, Kargrin said:

Sorry I meant she's still wearing underwear when nude

On 12/12/2020 at 9:40 AM, APsychedelic said:

What are your PC specs?
I'm not sure if it's my settings or my 1080ti showing its age or what but all my characters look like 120 year old grapes, but you all have smooth skin and so.

More nude???

actually im experimenting the HxD how to remove the dress code like underwear to underwe_r to remove the pantie of v female.... i really want to study modding but i cannot put the mesh file in blender. 1st i really want to remove the nipp le doll of meredith. then accedintally remove all the dress of npc but the problem is it become invisible if no texture body image.png.c5bec7d6e9367652d7d9bfe8b240885c.pngimage.png.1c17fb85c6da5489baef27eb21025365.png

image.png