SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

Sure. I guess I'll try disabling anything not breeder related and run through some encounters without saving, to see if it changes anything. Here's my load order.

Sexout
SexoutCommonResources
Sexout PregnancyV3
SexoutLegion
SexoutSlavery
The Mod Configuration Menu
SexoutBreeder
SexoutZAZ
SexoutFiends
SexoutPowderGangers
SexoutKhans
SexoutKings
SexoutWorkingGirl
SexoutNCR
SexoutResolutions
SexoutSS_C (sewerslave)
SexoutFadeToBlack
SexoutConsequences
SexoutCompanions
SexoutDrugs
SexoutDiscounts
SexoutRex
SexoutAssassin
SexoutOffspringDialogue

Sure. I guess I'll try disabling anything not breeder related and run through some encounters without saving, to see if it changes anything. Here's my load order.

okay.. I have legion after slavery. Though im pretty sure im wrong there..

My ZAZ is above breeder.

And i do not use, companions, drugs(isnt that dead?), discounts, rex, assassin or dialogue.

So it is most likely one of these.

Amazing mod! :) I'd recommend putting up more up to date and detailed walkthroughs for all the encounters though, as some of them are near impossible to solve currently.

Problems I ran into:

Deathclaws - The deathclaws don't trust me after I give birth twice. Lucy distracting the guard doesn't work, I'm always caught. Even if I try a bunch of times until guard AI pathing allows me to get to the radio, I can't turn the scrap metal and battery to Jess since she wandered into another inaccessible area of the cave.

Bloatflies - Seems broken. The bloatflies are all hostile to me. I forced Feeder into a neutral faction through console and got dialog from him, but after feeding well more than nine times nothing happens. I also do not get pregnant even at highest fertility level.

Ants - No idea where to even start it, doesn't seem to be information about it on this new thread.

Farm - I tried to serve my time as a slave without escaping. On third tour to visit Marcus, Marcus spawned at the farm, where McDonald and the other NPCs murdered him, and then everything was stuck. I started from scratch, this time was a good girl, did everything McDonald said and was never enslaved. But I gave birth to a bulhorn pup since and can't turn him to McDonald.

Scorpions - This never starts, even while standing just next to the nest and drinking steampacks, having my health go above 50% and below it by scorpion bites many times. Nothing.

Super Mutant Camp - Once enslaved, it seems advancement is blocked. Super Mutants never visit the pen at any hour of the day, and trying to dig my way out resolts in losing resolve, even after I rest for 8 hours.

Coyote Den - Seems to work great, though I'd never know to go hunt a gecko if not for reading a walkthrough.

Plant - I'm guessing the plant behind the doctor's house in Goodsprings is part of this mod? I stopped my progress with it for now as I've gotten an <insert sex here> message and figured it's still incomplete.

I only use sexout mods, and they're all up to date.

I've got some of the same problems and I also downloaded everything fresh a couple of days ago.

Bloatflies: Mine are also hostile, though they do not attack, when forced to neural faction i get to feed but i never turn into the queen. After 20 feeds.

Farm: I also cannot sell my puppies.

Scorpions: Same for me, it never starts. I've stood there with under 50% health, multiple times, nothing.

My Loadorder

sexout

sexoutcommonresources
SexoutPregnancyV3
msexbase
sexoutslavery
sexoutlegion
msexveronica
sexoutZAZ
sexoutFiends
sexoutKhans
sexoutKings
sexoutNCR
sexoutPowdergangers
sexoutWorkinggirl

sexoutbreeder

Am I right in assuming that this new Ant episode is eventually going to be like wasteland defence+Rpg+Create a large ant settlement thing? :D

Perhaps in the future you will have to choose sides?, like with the main story questlines? Like having big- Ant Vs. Deathclaw Vs. Wolf  (Vs. whatever else comes down the pipeline) battles to determine the fate of the mohave? With branching side quests for espionage and what not. (like that mission for the crimson carravan to get the gun runners secret blend of herbs and spices?)

Ps. User29, If you need some great reference material check out the book "Empire of the ants" aside from being a superb read it has many insights into ants and ant society.

Also the mod "caves of primm" has some nice ant interaction. (Is a good home as well)

PPs. Are any of these episodes going to have a proper player home?  The ant story is a great opertunity for this, perhaps when expanding the nest your "servants" uncover an old vault or bomb shelter? Although a well thought out themed home/palace/bunker would be much nicer...

PPPs. Sorry for wall of text... .. .

PPPPs. Is this too much ?

The part in Deathclaws I'm stuck at is when asking Lucy to distract the guard. She just walks next to him and stands next to him. Is a sex animation between them supposed to happen? Because when I try to walk past the guard when she's near him, I always get a pop up message that the guard catches me, no matter how many times I try (and need to wait 12 hours between tries). And... Where does ants quest start?

Thanks for the answers everyone, it helps me with my bughunt mission.

I disabled all mods (even the DLCs) and re-tested, I learned that at minimum Deathclaws is still bugged for me (Lucy won't seduce the guard) and bloatflies are still hostile (started a new character to test with minimum mods). Also I can find the pool of water west of Caeser Legion Safehouse but there's no dead ant there, which is weird.

New load order is:

FalloutNV

Sexout

SexoutCommonResources

SexoutPregnancyV3

CaravanPack (can't disable)

SexoutZAZ

SexoutBreeder

Nothing else. Is there a chance the bugs are happening because of the new versions of SCR or SexoutPregnancy?

Thanks for the answers everyone, it helps me with my bughunt mission.

I disabled all mods (even the DLCs) and re-tested, I learned that at minimum Deathclaws is still bugged for me (Lucy won't seduce the guard) and bloatflies are still hostile (started a new character to test with minimum mods). Also I can find the pool of water west of Caeser Legion Safehouse but there's no dead ant there, which is weird.

New load order is:

FalloutNV

Sexout

SexoutCommonResources

SexoutPregnancyV3

CaravanPack (can't disable)

SexoutZAZ

SexoutBreeder

Nothing else. Is there a chance the bugs are happening because of the new versions of SCR or SexoutPregnancy?

Yes there is depending on which version, the current beta of SCR released 3 days ago has had a rewrite of the "cum causing friendly factions" department. Hopefully improvements, but I may have missed something, haven't tested a lot of creatures.

Pregnancy shouldn't cause any difference in theory.

If the SCR beta is causing the issue, please report it in the SCR beta thread.

I seem to be having the problem with the Deathclaw chapter as well, Lucy just approaches the guard and stands there.

My load order is:

Fallout

Sexout

SexoutCommonResources

SexoutPregnancyV3

SexoutBreeder

I was sure to install the NVSE + Extender (though i have to admit i wasn't sure how to enable community mode).

After reading back i notice people talking about the ZAZ data pack, Did i mess up by not installing this?

Coyote seems to work fine, though i haven't tried the blowfly episode this install, and haven't got around to testing any other locations yet (all my time has been spent trying to work out how i seem to have screwed up my Deathclaw adventure.)

Ive finally found that little pond where the ant episode is said to start. But i cant find anything to trigger it or anywhere to enter :/ 

ideas?

There's a newer version than the one in the original post on page 149 or 148 of the closed previous thread. That version has the ant episode start, I think it's still in the works though. Still same problems with that newer version of bloatflies and Lucy, so it's probably best to wait for the next update. Will keep having coyote sex meanwhile.

Most problems with breeder are load order related.  I can't remember exactly where it needs to go to not have issues, I do know that Consequences and/or Prison Kennel cause issues.  I solved this with changing load order... but forgot when I updated (Today) where it needed to go in order to work properly.  Shouldn't cause issues but they do if not loaded in the right order.

i always keep the breeder esp at the very end of my load order it seems to work best for me that way

Most problems with breeder are load order related.  I can't remember exactly where it needs to go to not have issues, I do know that Consequences and/or Prison Kennel cause issues.  I solved this with changing load order... but forgot when I updated (Today) where it needed to go in order to work properly.  Shouldn't cause issues but they do if not loaded in the right order.

Hey user29, one of my favorite things of this mod are the mutations. My most liked is the death claw one. It had depth and a whole story line behind each further development.  Even the disgusting bloatfly one (No offense, I just really dislike bugs) had good reason to be around. Then came along the wolf one....I'm sorry to say but it seemed really out of place. Like you just ate random plants in cave and poof wolf mutation. I thought maybe that there should be a story behind it, so I wrote one. I hope it's useful, even if you don't use it, it could like reference material or something. 

As time goes by, you start to become comfortable as the den mother of your new pack. Spending time hunting and caring for the pups that you've given birth to has given you a much better reason to live then a hunk of rock in the middle of a river. However, not all goes according to plan. Having been feeding on nothing but Gecko meat for months, you start to crave for something a little more...leafy. At that very moment, you remember the little plants laying around the outside of the cave.

Deciding to take a leap of faith, you consume the plants. It tastes a little minty but otherwise, you feel completely fine. The very same night, as you lay to slumber, Fenris sweeps you off your feet and plunges in deeply, taking you from behind. As you were taken by surprise, all you can do is moan in pleasure as his tool plunges in and out. Eventually, the sweet liquid pours forth into your womb, leaving you drenched and exhausted on the ground. All seems well. It is only months later when you start to feel pain coursing through your body. The pain has become more and more frequent and you cannot help but think it is connected to your growing belly. Soon, the pain becomes too much to bear and you fall unconscious.

Bleary and disoriented, you awaken to the sight of Fenris dragging you out of the den. It seems that you've miscarriaged as your body couldn't handle the strain of having so many pups in you. The new leader of the pack, Fenris, has deemed you unworthy to be the den mother and as a consequence, expelled you from the pack. The last sight that you see of the family you once had is the new den mother who seems to be quite smug about your expulsion. 

You wonder the Mojave wasteland for months, feeding on the occasional stray Gecko and keeping away from random plants. As the days turn to months and the months into years, the hatred within you grows and grows. All you can think of is ripping apart that new den mother and showing Fenris who truly deserves to be in that position. But you've no time to contemplate further as a group of Geckos and their leader converge on you. It seems that they've gotten sick and tired of you eating their kind and they've come for revenge. Alone and unarmed, you succumb to their attacks easily. Just as it seems like your end is near, a primal rage courses through your body.

How can you lose to measly Geckos when you've yet to destroy that bitch who stole your place? A strange sensation overcomes your body. Fur starts to creep along your hands and feet. A tail and ears sprout from your body and claw detract from your nails. A feral howl rents the air. Guided by instinct, you tear into the group of Geckos leaving none alive. With this new found strength, you return to the den to challenge the den mother. Fenris tries to intervene but you simply force him to the side with your power. Brutally, you tear apart the den mother, leaving the bloody corpse of a wolf on the ground. Turning your attention to Fenris, you growl menacingly. 

Fenris bows his head to you and whimpers, acknowledging you as the Alpha. Assuming the most comfortable position, you motion to Fenris and he gives in to your demands and begins to thrust in and out. You throw your head back in long lost pleasure. All is right with the world...

Hey user29, one of my favorite things of this mod are the mutations. My most liked is the death claw one. It had depth and a whole story line behind each further development.  Even the disgusting bloatfly one (No offense, I just really dislike bugs) had good reason to be around. Then came along the wolf one....I'm sorry to say but it seemed really out of place. Like you just ate random plants in cave and poof wolf mutation. I thought maybe that there should be a story behind it, so I wrote one. I hope it's useful, even if you don't use it, it could like reference material or something. 

As time goes by, you start to become comfortable as the den mother of your new pack. Spending time hunting and caring for the pups that you've given birth to has given you a much better reason to live then a hunk of rock in the middle of a river. However, not all goes according to plan. Having been feeding on nothing but Gecko meat for months, you start to crave for something a little more...leafy. At that very moment, you remember the little plants laying around the outside of the cave.

Deciding to take a leap of faith, you consume the plants. It tastes a little minty but otherwise, you feel completely fine. The very same night, as you lay to slumber, Fenris sweeps you off your feet and plunges in deeply, taking you from behind. As you were taken by surprise, all you can do is moan in pleasure as his tool plunges in and out. Eventually, the sweet liquid pours forth into your womb, leaving you drenched and exhausted on the ground. All seems well. It is only months later when you start to feel pain coursing through your body. The pain has become more and more frequent and you cannot help but think it is connected to your growing belly. Soon, the pain becomes too much to bear and you fall unconscious.

Bleary and disoriented, you awaken to the sight of Fenris dragging you out of the den. It seems that you've miscarriaged as your body couldn't handle the strain of having so many pups in you. The new leader of the pack, Fenris, has deemed you unworthy to be the den mother and as a consequence, expelled you from the pack. The last sight that you see of the family you once had is the new den mother who seems to be quite smug about your expulsion. 

You wonder the Mojave wasteland for months, feeding on the occasional stray Gecko and keeping away from random plants. As the days turn to months and the months into years, the hatred within you grows and grows. All you can think of is ripping apart that new den mother and showing Fenris who truly deserves to be in that position. But you've no time to contemplate further as a group of Geckos and their leader converge on you. It seems that they've gotten sick and tired of you eating their kind and they've come for revenge. Alone and unarmed, you succumb to their attacks easily. Just as it seems like your end is near, a primal rage courses through your body.

How can you lose to measly Geckos when you've yet to destroy that bitch who stole your place? A strange sensation overcomes your body. Fur starts to creep along your hands and feet. A tail and ears sprout from your body and claw detract from your nails. A feral howl rents the air. Guided by instinct, you tear into the group of Geckos leaving none alive. With this new found strength, you return to the den to challenge the den mother. Fenris tries to intervene but you simply force him to the side with your power. Brutally, you tear apart the den mother, leaving the bloody corpse of a wolf on the ground. Turning your attention to Fenris, you growl menacingly. 

Fenris bows his head to you and whimpers, acknowledging you as the Alpha. Assuming the most comfortable position, you motion to Fenris and he gives in to your demands and begins to thrust in and out. You throw your head back in long lost pleasure. All is right with the world...

that sounds really interesting for the alpha/dominant breeder, but playing a submissive breeder that scenario doesn't quite fit, Fenris would never back down from his former bitch that he had full dominance over.