SexoutBreeder [V8.4] ZOMG an update edition. Titus Riverside Bugfix.

From an info message in game:

Here's a quick summary of the different roles.

Gatherer: Produces 12 units of food for the hive. Does not consume any itself.
Worker: Produces 5 units of nectar for you, the Queen each day. Opens new tunnels.Consumes 6 units of food. 
Queen attendants: Each attendant reduces hatching time of eggs by 12 hours. Consumes 6 units of food.
Guard: Protects the hive from predators. Consumes 4 units of food.
Scout: Protects Gatherers outside the hive. Consumes 4 units of food.
Soldier: Will be used in your attack on the fire ants. Requires 3 units of food.
I worked out a more interesting way to mutate your eggs, but the talking activator is giving me fits. Will get it sorted out with some help.

OK....that's worth waiting for.

It's like an awesome b-movie made into a role playing game. All it needs to do is deliver me beer and pizza and it'd be perfection.

I've just released a new update of Pregnancy & a SCR beta, Pregnancy should be ok, but I don't advice using the SCR update with Breeder unless you enjoy beta testing, it should be ok in theory but may introduce new exciting issues for yourself & User29, leave it a bit till it makes release and User29's had a go of it.

Ran into an issue with the riverside expansion quest

I've gotten upto the point where you go after the caravan for the Fert-x a second time only for it to CTD at the blackout screen, I've tried rearranging my plugins to see if that was the issue with no luck.

I did some more thorough testing of the wolf mutation. I spaced out the peppers I ate by only two each time, and waited a bit to see what happened. The first stage of the mutation (with only ears and tail) appears to be properly unequippable but the second isn't, like others have been saying. The two versions double up in the inventory instead of the obsolete one getting deleted.

EDIT: Wait, scratch that. Having sex seems to be what screws it up. The previously unequippable mutation just lost its grayed out status.

Plant? What plant? I didn't see no plant! What am I missing here???!

I've gotten upto the point where you go after the caravan for the Fert-x a second time only for it to CTD at the blackout screen, I've tried rearranging my plugins to see if that was the issue with no luck.

Check your mods for any that would be in/around novac. Rearanging probably wont help you will most likely have to turn 1 or 2 off. too many mods in the same places make it crash.

Check your mods for any that would be in/around novac. Rearanging probably wont help you will most likely have to turn 1 or 2 off. too many mods in the same places make it crash.

I got past it but as far as I could tell it was a issue with EVE effects overhaul, Weapons mods expanded, and msexbase, if necessary  I can try to pinpoint why those 3 are causing the crash.

I got past it but as far as I could tell it was a issue with EVE effects overhaul, Weapons mods expanded, and msexbase, if necessary  I can try to pinpoint why those 3 are causing the crash.

Wierd. Im running those too with no problems.

i am also using msexbase with no issues so i don't think that's it

Hiya User29,

Sorry I have been offline for awhile.  Workload has been crazy lately.

Hope to be more active in your testing in the coming weeks.

So what is all this ant queen craziness?!  Where does one find it?  Help a breeder fan out!!

Cheers,

-OLO

-EDIT: Nevermind...  I think I found it in the older thread.  Will get back to you on any issues I find.

How do I start the super mutant episode??? I reach the fort. enter at night but nothing happens. Also I'm not sure where the ant episode is supposed to be.

For the supermutant episode you are suppose to talk to bert before going in. After talking to him for the first time go back after 8 and talk to him again to prompt a new dialogue option. After that go in and keep talking to random supermutant until they drug you. Bert will come in to have a little "talk". Repeat this the next day to get captured. That's the furthest I got to, can't seem to progress the story anymore.

How do I start the super mutant episode??? I reach the fort. enter at night but nothing happens. Also I'm not sure where the ant episode is supposed to be.

For the supermutant episode you are suppose to talk to bert before going in. After talking to him for the first time go back after 8 and talk to him again to prompt a new dialogue option. After that go in and keep talking to random supermutant until they drug you. Bert will come in to have a little "talk". Repeat this the next day to get captured. That's the furthest I got to, can't seem to progress the story anymore.

Alright. Thanks! I manged to get as far as you described. I tried lowering the resolve level to -100 but nothing happened from there so I assume that the episode is not done yet. No matter, I'm looking forward to the ant episode more then anything.

sigh ran into some problems (crashing on close + mods not working) with preg, breeder or about 50 other mods no clue... so re-installing everything maybe some file got corrupted. Stuff just stopped working I don't know ;l I gives up re-install ftw.

This what I get for messing around to much with files and mods lol. 

Amazing mod! :) I'd recommend putting up more up to date and detailed walkthroughs for all the encounters though, as some of them are near impossible to solve currently.

Problems I ran into:

Deathclaws - The deathclaws don't trust me after I give birth twice. Lucy distracting the guard doesn't work, I'm always caught. Even if I try a bunch of times until guard AI pathing allows me to get to the radio, I can't turn the scrap metal and battery to Jess since she wandered into another inaccessible area of the cave.

Bloatflies - Seems broken. The bloatflies are all hostile to me. I forced Feeder into a neutral faction through console and got dialog from him, but after feeding well more than nine times nothing happens. I also do not get pregnant even at highest fertility level.

Ants - No idea where to even start it, doesn't seem to be information about it on this new thread.

Farm - I tried to serve my time as a slave without escaping. On third tour to visit Marcus, Marcus spawned at the farm, where McDonald and the other NPCs murdered him, and then everything was stuck. I started from scratch, this time was a good girl, did everything McDonald said and was never enslaved. But I gave birth to a bulhorn pup since and can't turn him to McDonald.

Scorpions - This never starts, even while standing just next to the nest and drinking steampacks, having my health go above 50% and below it by scorpion bites many times. Nothing.

Super Mutant Camp - Once enslaved, it seems advancement is blocked. Super Mutants never visit the pen at any hour of the day, and trying to dig my way out resolts in losing resolve, even after I rest for 8 hours.

Coyote Den - Seems to work great, though I'd never know to go hunt a gecko if not for reading a walkthrough.

Plant - I'm guessing the plant behind the doctor's house in Goodsprings is part of this mod? I stopped my progress with it for now as I've gotten an <insert sex here> message and figured it's still incomplete.

I only use sexout mods, and they're all up to date.

Amazing mod! :) I'd recommend putting up more up to date and detailed walkthroughs for all the encounters though, as some of them are near impossible to solve currently.

Problems I ran into:

Deathclaws - The deathclaws don't trust me after I give birth twice. Lucy distracting the guard doesn't work, I'm always caught. Even if I try a bunch of times until guard AI pathing allows me to get to the radio, I can't turn the scrap metal and battery to Jess since she wandered into another inaccessible area of the cave.

Bloatflies - Seems broken. The bloatflies are all hostile to me. I forced Feeder into a neutral faction through console and got dialog from him, but after feeding well more than nine times nothing happens. I also do not get pregnant even at highest fertility level.

Ants - No idea where to even start it, doesn't seem to be information about it on this new thread.

Farm - I tried to serve my time as a slave without escaping. On third tour to visit Marcus, Marcus spawned at the farm, where McDonald and the other NPCs murdered him, and then everything was stuck. I started from scratch, this time was a good girl, did everything McDonald said and was never enslaved. But I gave birth to a bulhorn pup since and can't turn him to McDonald.

Scorpions - This never starts, even while standing just next to the nest and drinking steampacks, having my health go above 50% and below it by scorpion bites many times. Nothing.

Super Mutant Camp - Once enslaved, it seems advancement is blocked. Super Mutants never visit the pen at any hour of the day, and trying to dig my way out resolts in losing resolve, even after I rest for 8 hours.

Coyote Den - Seems to work great, though I'd never know to go hunt a gecko if not for reading a walkthrough.

Plant - I'm guessing the plant behind the doctor's house in Goodsprings is part of this mod? I stopped my progress with it for now as I've gotten an <insert sex here> message and figured it's still incomplete.

I only use sexout mods, and they're all up to date.

Being as everything seems broken, something has gotta be wrong with your load order, or conflicting mods.

Oh. Using NVSE + Extender?

Being as everything seems broken, something has gotta be wrong with your load order, or conflicting mods.

Oh. Using NVSE + Extender?

Yep, I'm using both NVSE and extender in latest versions (downloaded everything and fresh installed 3 days ago) and have a load order mentioned in some other thread.

I'm thinking I'm running into many problems due to not knowing the solutions well and thus running into more bugs when trying different ways to deal with the encounters. Also most of the problems I mentioned (bloatflies hostile for example) I've seen also mentioned by other people in the thread.

Ouch man. You have what sems to be every problem in the book. I mean every problem. I can only guess as to what you have wrong. Do you have SCR and it's data pack?, Up to date pregnancy? Did you get the breeder datapack? How about ZaZ and smaller talk? I know you said you reinstalled everythign 3 days ago but somethign really seems to be missing.