Bad Dog's Ungulates: Horse, Deer, Minotaur (LE & SE)

Bad Dog's Ungulates: Horse, Deer, Minotaur (LE & SE)

View File

By popular demand, my ungulate races in one package. You can play as horse, deer, or minotaur. You have a wide range of horns, hair, and face patterns to pick from, enough to make horses, zebras, unicorns, deer, goats, gazelle, antelope, giraffes, cattle, cape buffalo, and bison. Races have race-specific buffs. Optionally, they are anatomically complete. NPCs are included. Vampire transformations supported.

LE Version Here

SE Version Here

Details

• The face tint sliders work, but may not do what you expect, so play. Check the "dirt" slider for extra over-all patterns.
  • Some of the shape sliders change head shapes in places you may not expect (ear size, nostril size and separation, etc). I gave the horses special sliders but put the face morphs on the vanilla sliders too, so they'd be accessible from the CK. Then I lost the special sliders. Oh well.
  • Body, face, hand, and feet overlays work on all races, thanks to ASlySpyDuo and others. There's a known bug that if you have a head overlay (like the zebra) and get decapitated, you CTD. Don't get decapitated, it's bad.
  • Your choice of bovine/equine/cervidae eyes or human-style eyes by Blaze69.
  • SKELETONS: Unlike prior versions, skeletons are not replaced. 
  • DIGITIGRADE OPTION: Requires XPMSE. Does not replace skeletons. Does not require an additional esp. Only the deer do digitigrade.
  • NPCs: NPCs are included in the base mod
  • FOOTPRINTS: There's a package for compatibility with the footprints mod. Works on LE, might work on SE one day.
  • MODDERS: The kit gives you face tints in 2K size so they look best when creating a PC. If you're creating your own NPCs, look for the "Size256" folder and copy everything in it up one level.
  • CBBE: There's an addon for the CBBE body.

For those who used the separate races, there are fixes and improvements all through. In particular, there are lots more hair styles available.

Horses

• Horses have bridles and helmets adapted by Blaze69. Regular helmets don't fit your horse head well. The NPC herd has a chest with a few items in it, or you can craft them. Usual perks required. If you have a vanilla helmet you can often re-forge it into a horse version.
  • Zebra stripes are available in the tint overlays
  • There's a small herd near the Bleakwind Basin giant camp. Horses can be found there or in Whiterun near the Gildergreen, or in the evening hanging out in the Bannered Mare or with the Companions. They've made friends with the giants so if you pick up a giant contract don't execute it when the horses are around or they'll get pissed with you. You can hire some of them, or use a follower mod to get them to follow you.
  • There's an addon for Live Another Life which lets you start as a member of the herd. They'll be friendly and available as companions. The giants will be friendly too.  

Deer

• Deer have a range of horns, available on the brow slider. 
  • Gazelle side stripes and giraffe patterns are available on the face and body tints. There are giraffe horns too.
  • NPCs are courtesy of @Ratchet the last Lombax and with improvements by @Blaze69. There's an addon that turns a few existing Skyrim residents into deer, mostly in Falkreath. I recommend it, but kept it separate since it's affecting vanilla NPCs.
  • There's an addon to make the deer digitigrade. I recommend it too. I didn't think the horses or minotaurs needed a digitigrade option.

Minotaurs

• They're cattle. There's a range of horns, a little jewelry. 
  • There's a herd in the Mor Khazgur valley. They occasionally come in to Dead Man's Drink or do some shopping in Solitude.

Dick

• The Ungulate Schlongs package gives all the races sheathing schlongs, male and female. They use the Hoodies mechanism.
    • Erection potions, keys, and spells should work. No need for RCAE. 
    • SL Aroused with SOS integration turned on will show current arousal level, and they should always unsheath for sex. This is the set-and-forget option.
    • Unlike prior version, SL will handle strapons. Keep them enabled in the SL options.
  • There are female schlongs but the probability is set to 0 by default. Change it if you want the NPCs to have a chance to get dicks.
  • The female horses are given pussies and bodacious nether regions by RussianPrince.

Installation

Prerequisites

The Mod

• BD Ungulate Races - main mod, you need this. Includes NPCs. Contains:
    • BDUngulates - always
    • BDUngulateFootprints.esp - only enable this if you have Footprints running. Ungulates will leave race-appropriate footprints.
  • BD Ungulate Schlongs - For the privy members. Requires SOS.
    • For hoodies that unsheath as they get more erect, enable BadDogSchlongCore and BDUngulateHoodies only. Requires PapyrusUtil, but that's included in Sexlab so you probably have it already.
    • For regular SOS schlongs, enable BDUngulateSOS only. 
    • The SOS file has maybe less script overhead. Done enable both.
  • BD Deer Digi - To make the deer race digitigrade

Other mods

• Yiffy Age and its addons and patches
  • Ungulate Deer NPC Overrides - transforms some of the Falkreath denizens into cervids of various types. Note if running with YA, this comes after
  • XPMSE. Required if you want digitigrade.
  • Live Another Life
  • Ungulate LAL Start

Tints and Overlays

@Blaze69 says: Note that you need to enable head overlays in NiOverride.ini (or skee64.ini if using SE) as they come disabled by default (if the player is decapitated with a head overlay applied, the game CTDs, so that's why it's disabled by default), and then you may also want to increase the number of slots from 3 to at least 6 like other body parts have it to prevent conflicts with mods like Blush When Aroused or SlaveTats (which use the same slots).

These are the settings you want to tweak:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6
iSpellOverlays=1

Face tints are shipped size 2048 which is best for setting up your character. You need the following line in skse.ini to use them:

iTintTextureResolution=2048

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    11/28/2020
  • Category
  • Requires
    Legendary edition, RaceCompatibility.
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

I have an issue where the horse bodies seem to not want to play with Bodyslide well, though this might be because i have a custom setup? All other races are working fine including the Lykaios. Basically the nipples are too high and some odd clipping effect is happening around the thighs. 

Aside from that, the mod seems to be working just fine. If i can get over this small hurtle I can't wait to give them a try!

Update 1: The link you provided for RCAE is LE only, so that was one reason why things were off. Hunting for an SE variant now, unless its not needed on SE?

Update 2: KINDA FIXED! I uninstalled everything from the collection mod and just installed the solo Equine one for SSE and everything works fine. So im assuming most likely what happened is im an idiot and mixed up SE and LE with i was installing and that naturally created all the problems. 

5 hours ago, Katauni said:

Basically the nipples are too high and some odd clipping effect is happening around the thighs. 

You have an UNP body mesh but the textures are meant for CBBE. Nothing to do with Bodyslide.

Haven't downloaded the mod so can't say for sure what textures comes with it though, you'll have to do the research on your own.

Is there no longer an option fos SOS dicks for horses and minotaurs like it was in your standalone mods? Minotaur bulls' privates don't seem to work on Sexlab animations and Male Horses' privates vanish completely during Sexlab animations. Cervids' privates do work without issues though.

So, LE or SE? Maybe I'll separate them out again, it gets confusing otherwise.

I've seen the male NPCs (Sunshine at least) on SE and I'm running around as a fully equipped minotaur so I don't think either is the mod. For the schlongs, post log. For the heads, a picture.

Oh, and I didn't do the simple SOS schlongs because I was confusing myself with too many options. I'll go back and finish that.

Ooops. Sorry about that, I forgot to add this issue is on the LE version.  The Minotaur hoodie does move, but no actual dick comes out during Sexlab animations. The Horse sheath completely dissapears during Sexlab animations. Come to think of it, I couldn't get these to work on your standalone versions either so I simply stuck with the SOS schlongs since those worked without a hitch.

Log? You mean the Papyrus log? I'll post that later.

EDIT:

Here's the papyrus log.

Papyrus.0.log

CTD near the giant camp when i tried to approach the horse NPC camp. will test if this still occurs with the old horse, deer, and Minotaur stuff.

Seems to be unrelated, as crash occurred with Horse, Deer, Minotaur, and no Ungulates. Then stopped occurring on new character.

Went to area originally. CTD. Went to area on new character. Worked. Went to area on original character. Worked???????? Thanks Todd

30 minutes ago, deerwings said:

Is there a way to give a horse NPC a horn? I think it'd be kinda cute to turn Moonbeam into a unicorn if I wanted to.

Unicorn horns should already be available under the "Brows" slider, so you'd have to edit her NPC data to add the horn head part and then re-export FaceGen for her.

Hey, many many thanks for this Mod, your work and your time doing this. I was also creating a Horse Race for Skyrim with a Friend, at least we tried since more than 4 Years and diddnt get it all to work. :*(

I've downloaded this mod just now and all wich keeps me from really using it is that there are no racemenu head overlay textures for the female equine race.

I mean if i choose, let's say the zebra overlay for the body, then my "Zebra" looks weird without stripes on its head, also the neckseam for sure.

On the Head Overlay Tab i see two slots, both sow "BD Horse Warpaint" or so, i mean both show the same and i can change the color, but if i press the T-Key to switch, then it won't show any head textures from your mod.

Ah and also with the "Unisex Socks" Texture for the feets, there is on the right feet an texture issue, looks like the UV Coordinates are not propertly set, jsut to let you know.

Please, help about the missing textures, if there are none i would do some, if its okay for you! 

Greetings,

Khajii

4 hours ago, Khajiirah said:

I've downloaded this mod just now and all wich keeps me from really using it is that there are no racemenu head overlay textures for the female equine race.

I mean if i choose, let's say the zebra overlay for the body, then my "Zebra" looks weird without stripes on its head, also the neckseam for sure.

There most definitely are zebra head overlays included with the mod (incidentally, also giraffe ones), as seen in these pics:

ZebraProper2.jpg.20841d12e2acfcb479ed44f

FemZeb2.jpg

On the Head Overlay Tab i see two slots, both sow "BD Horse Warpaint" or so, i mean both show the same and i can change the color, but if i press the T-Key to switch, then it won't show any head textures from your mod.

Are you sure you're looking in the right place? There should be no warpaints in the actual Head Overlays tab, you may be mistaken it for the "Makeup" tab (that includes vanilla-system tints and warpaints).

Do note that you first need to enable head overlays in NiOverride.ini (or skee64.ini if using SE) as they come disabled by default (if the player is decapitated with a head overlay applied, the game CTDs, so that's why it's disabled by default), and then you may also want to increase the number of slots from 3 to at least 6 like other body parts have it to prevent conflicts with mods like Blush When Aroused or SlaveTats (which use the same slots).

These are the settings you want to tweak:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6
iSpellOverlays=1

Ah and also with the "Unisex Socks" Texture for the feets, there is on the right feet an texture issue, looks like the UV Coordinates are not propertly set, jsut to let you know.

The hoof meshes and textures were edited so they could work on humanoid feet without causing texture glitches (so Ungulates can wear human-fit footwear properly), so I guess the Socks texture overlay wasn't updated for the new UV layout for the hooves. Should be a relatively easy fix.