Bad Dog's Ungulates: Horse, Deer, Minotaur (LE & SE)

It seems like there are a lot of new schlong options with this mod. I have been wondering, are you perhaps planning on adding a schlong option for females besides futas? I mean a schlong add on where the schlong mesh also covers the vagina of the female body mesh so that the character only has a penis as opposed to a vagina and a penis. Either way, it seems like a lot of work went into that mod and it paid off, it looks amazing! 

45 minutes ago, Blub2500 said:

It seems like there are a lot of new schlong options with this mod. I have been wondering, are you perhaps planning on adding a schlong option for females besides futas? I mean a schlong add on where the schlong mesh also covers the vagina of the female body mesh so that the character only has a penis as opposed to a vagina and a penis. Either way, it seems like a lot of work went into that mod and it paid off, it looks amazing! 

There is almost that option for at least the Horses(have not looked at the others much yet), where the futa option has both the pussy and anus look more like that of a horse, along with the cock. 

The only problem with new options is the way the schlongs are currently set up - any "futa" options being separate, even if they could be part of the same addon as the males. So adding more just means more addons, which for some ideas being standalone easily works, though a majority of the addons could still be used for both genders, with one addon each, and if someone doesn't wish for an addon to work for a gender, then there is an option in SOS' menu to set it for one or both, alongside the probability option.

So...(at least the examples for horses...)

Horse Pussy - Works for both genders, for either female characters or TG Males/FTM etc.

Horse Schlong - Base addon(not sure of the staged meshes...) that works for both genders, has only the Schlong, and Anus as part of the mesh(es).

Horse Full Package - Variant of the base addon working for both genders, and has the Schong, Pussy, and Anus as part of the mesh(es).

With this sort of setup, each race uses only three addons(if the same sort of configuration is wanted for each race, at least). With potentially one additional one to possibly allow for an Uncut option. 

2 hours ago, Kuroyami said:

The only problem with new options is the way the schlongs are currently set up - any "futa" options being separate, even if they could be part of the same addon as the males. So adding more just means more addons, which for some ideas being standalone easily works, though a majority of the addons could still be used for both genders, with one addon each, and if someone doesn't wish for an addon to work for a gender, then there is an option in SOS' menu to set it for one or both, alongside the probability option.

The schlongs are separate so you can set the probabilities for male and female independently.  If you want all khajiit to have a sheath but 10% of the females to have a sheath, they have to be set up as separate SOS schlongs. As long as they are in one ESP the cost (except to the modder) is pretty small. Mostly recently, they do share ARMO and ARMA records.

As for females-with-dicks vs females-with-only-dicks-and-no-pussies, freakin' a. How fine do you want me to slice this? FWIW my early female schlongs covered the vagina. Then I decided if you're flying your freak flag why limit yourself, and the more recent ones leave the vagina free. 

28 minutes ago, Bad Dog said:

As for females-with-dicks vs females-with-only-dicks-and-no-pussies, freakin' a. How fine do you want me to slice this? FWIW my early female schlongs covered the vagina. Then I decided if you're flying your freak flag why limit yourself, and the more recent ones leave the vagina free. 

I was asking because personally I'm not really a fan of horse anuses or two genitals at the same time but as I said I was only wondering whether this was something you were already planning. I totally get not wanting to go down that route since I'd imagine it's a lot of effort. Either way, neat mod!

1 hour ago, Bad Dog said:

The schlongs are separate so you can set the probabilities for male and female independently.  If you want all khajiit to have a sheath but 10% of the females to have a sheath, they have to be set up as separate SOS schlongs. As long as they are in one ESP the cost (except to the modder) is pretty small. Mostly recently, they do share ARMO and ARMA records.

True. Though in the SOS menu you can set probability by race, though no way to set gender probability for an addon, other than separate ones. 

SOSMenu1.png.e01c6e58a71f86f72970930a30d8080d.png

I don't bother with the probabilities much myself, 

Well, I could see the "cover" only being used for the Horses, and maybe the others if either the Deer or Minotaurs do have the extra anus bit(if not, then they stay as is?). 

Though generally(with or without the above and/or the 3 options mentioned in my last post taken into consideration), it would just be a matter of fitting the existing "futa" and "Pussy" meshes to males(the Pussy and Full Package option I mentioned), and similarly fitting the male schlong mesh to females for the Schlong option. Either for their own addons, or maybe the setup I mentioned. 

On 12/29/2020 at 7:19 PM, Bad Dog said:

I think you can make a decent goat with the horns and beard in the deer race.

Let me know if there's anything to do with the SOS stuff.

I was thinking of Goat NPC's, I meant. I'm sure I could bash a goat together as a PC. :)

4 hours ago, midnightwho said:

Is it possible to get the schlongs working for other races?

Seconded, they seem to work with some races (Nords, Imperials, Khajiit) but not with all. I've tried editing them in CK to add availability for all races but it just bugs out and SOS removes them entirely from the list - my modding experience is mostly with Morrowind so I don't really know what I'm doing with Skyrim lol. 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:35 PM, Bad Dog said:

Thing is for it to be worth it you have to match the textures and that means more armor addon records and it's 3-4 textures per skin and there's at least 3 variants and... ?

its a massive pain in the rear it seems. No problem then! completely understood.

@DerpLykiaos load order

Uploaded a new version with fairly minor tweaks. Got rid of the damn hireling scripts getting in the way of recruitment and just made all the minos friendly so they'll follow on request. Small loss of immersion, but this isn't a quest mod.

Also fixes to the schlong scripts because I run around with revealing armor all the time and it turns out that there were some bugs associated with not showing the schlongs until action was happening.

the horses look nice, but idk... i like the aesthetics, but i'm not sure about the breasts05AD225ACD5F3C0E77B52F3788DC69EDA383AEF8

also i really wish we could have muscular female normals...

5B150277E123EE9A2228E049DF136E9999D1AF39

having said that, theres clean looking fur on them, really looks good, even up-close. you also did a great job on the cock textures/meshes. that said, I have a good feeling you'd do wonders to the horses in game. I implore you Baddog to consider work on them as the overhaul mods out there from what I can tell, still leave much to be desired. theres a lack of High quality manes, it sticks out alot. if there are hdt manes, I'm unaware of them. again an overall good job.

Hello everyone! And BD! Last time we talked we were talking about making YA for Special Edition! Thank you for making this mod port to Special Edition finally!

I have come across a bit of a problem and it's to do with underwear appearing on the characters. I am not sure what i did but seems like I can't pinpoint what is putting underwear on all the females. I just got back into modding Skyrim again and I am trying to remember all the steps. Using Vortex has been a hassle but learning steadily. I used to have all the steps from 1 to 40 with all my mods ready to go in NMM but since that is dead it's been difficult to get this back up in running properly. But so far I almost got everything perfect. Just here and there stuff like my current problem has walled me.

Any help much appreciated!

11 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Uploaded a new version with fairly minor tweaks. Got rid of the damn hireling scripts getting in the way of recruitment and just made all the minos friendly so they'll follow on request. Small loss of immersion, but this isn't a quest mod.

If you give me a bit, I should be able to set up some quick'n'dirty working hire dialogues for them using shared lines just like I did for the horses, in case you want to revert them from being hireable and their friendship having to be earned (possibly in naughty ways with the help of other mods... :classic_tongue:).

The mino homestead could possibly use some tweaks and edits so I might give a shot at that too if you don't mind, but the focus would be on the dialogues themselves.

3 hours ago, Cobraofficer11 said:

the horses look nice, but idk... i like the aesthetics, but i'm not sure about the breasts

Bear in mind those are the base textures, which were made for the player to slap overlays/body paints on them so they are intentionally clean and plain. IMO they get better once you start adding the Belly overlays or whatever.

Otherwise, if you have any other suggestions and/or reference pics for what you think would look better, feel free to post them. Dunno if BD will be up for it, but at least I may look into it if anything catches my eye. :classic_shy:

also i really wish we could have muscular female normals...

You can blend a bit of muscle detail over their textures, but there's only so much you can do before the muscle detail overrides the fur effect and it looks like bare human skin with painted-on fur (which, I mean it's kinda what it is right now, but I mean it will get even more blatant, lmao).

Dunno if BD wants to offer alternate texture options like those, though.

44 minutes ago, Bazzal said:

I have come across a bit of a problem and it's to do with underwear appearing on the characters. I am not sure what i did but seems like I can't pinpoint what is putting underwear on all the females.

Sounds like your issue is you don't have a nude body replacer installed.

Using Vortex

d12.png

Using Vortex for modding is a bad idea. Bad, bad, baaaaaaaad idea. At least if you intend to use more than 10 mods at once or any mod from LL period. And if you intend to use one or more of Bad Dog's mods, you definitely do NOT want to use Vortex. Even if things work now, they will break eventually, and will be a pain to debug and fix.

You should really consider using Mod Organizer 2 instead.

Any help much appreciated!

TL;DR: ditch Vortex, nuke your Skyrim install, get MO2 (I'll link a great tutorial series on it below), start from scratch, install a proper nude body replacer, install this mod.

MO2 tutorial (watch the entire playlist):

Spoiler

8 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Sounds like your issue is you don't have a nude body replacer installed.

Using Vortex for modding is a bad idea. Bad, bad, baaaaaaaad idea. At least if you intend to use more than 10 mods at once or any mod from LL period. And if you intend to use one or more of Bad Dog's mods, you definitely do NOT want to use Vortex. Even if things work now, they will break eventually, and will be a pain to debug and fix.

You should really consider using Mod Organizer 2 instead.

TL;DR: ditch Vortex, nuke your Skyrim install, get MO2 (I'll link a great tutorial series on it below), start from scratch, install a proper nude body replacer, install this mod.

Thank you for your post! I really don't like how they made Vortex. It's long to relearn a new system to install mods from. MO2 looks better. I wish they never changed NMM.

And I thought the nude body replacer was included in Yiffy Age? I installed the entire YA catalog and didn't add in any extra nude body replacers at all. I've just been following everyones load orders and I guess somewhere it all went wrong.