Bad Dog's Ungulates: Horse, Deer, Minotaur (LE & SE)

@zankurous OMG do you really have 30 hoodie schlongs loaded? I wasn't thinking ahead about this when I started the Hoodies thing.

It looks to me like the script has gotten confused. I see it catching the sex event and applying a schlong, but it's the flaccid schlong that it picks out. Maybe all the playing you've done has confused it. Try a horse with a clean start (Live Another Life) and see if that PC can get erect. If so, and you want to rescue your game, uninstall Hoodies, reset SOS, clean, reinstall Hoodies, use SOS to re-distribute schlongs. 

--Random thinking about Hoodie Schlongs follows--

Lately, I've been doing much more with putting the smarts in a magic effect script. Hoodies uses an overall quest script that then has to keep all the different characters straight, plus a magic effect script that just hands off control to the quest script ASAP. There's a consolidated form list of all the Hoodie schlongs which is built at run time--yours is up to 120 entries now. 

Maybe instead of the current mechanism, my schlongs should control the mesh swapping in the magic effect. Then there's one copy per NPC, I don't have to worry about race conditions between different NPCs, and I don't need the giant formlist -- each magic effect instance has its own list of 4 meshes. Everything is much simpler. 

Swapping armor with such an effect would probably end it and then re-apply it when swapping meshes. That might be fine tho it's extra work on the engine. 

Also on LE I'm catching the SOS animations to track erection level. Might be hard to redirect that callback to the right NPC.

Or howabout this: Use ArmorAddon's SetModelPath to change the mesh and bypass the rest of the engine altogether. Since all my meshes are named _P0, P1, etc. for the different levels it could be set programmatically. I bet the swap would be much cleaner visually. I'd have to figure out what addon is currently active though, based on race, and that could be super cumbersome. Hmm. Also I bet that would effect everybody using that addon, so not good. 

Thoughts? Somebody asked me to fix textures on Hoodies. I'll probably play with this while I'm there.

Well, I do have all of your current custom races installed in my current game, so I thought their respective privates were to be installed as well. I agree its overkill to have all of those loaded but, then again, otherwise a few of your custom races end up with a hole on their crotch since not all of them have the loincloth option when no privates are selected.

Hmm, that log was actually made with a clean start using LAL... Let me try again but first disabling the ones I do not use.

On 12/6/2020 at 11:09 AM, Blaze69 said:

There most definitely are zebra head overlays included with the mod (incidentally, also giraffe ones), as seen in these pics:

ZebraProper2.jpg.20841d12e2acfcb479ed44f

FemZeb2.jpg

Are you sure you're looking in the right place? There should be no warpaints in the actual Head Overlays tab, you may be mistaken it for the "Makeup" tab (that includes vanilla-system tints and warpaints).

Do note that you first need to enable head overlays in NiOverride.ini (or skee64.ini if using SE) as they come disabled by default (if the player is decapitated with a head overlay applied, the game CTDs, so that's why it's disabled by default), and then you may also want to increase the number of slots from 3 to at least 6 like other body parts have it to prevent conflicts with mods like Blush When Aroused or SlaveTats (which use the same slots).

These are the settings you want to tweak:

; Determines whether face overlays are enabled
; disabling this disables the hook
bEnableFaceOverlays=1

[Overlays/Face] ; "Face [Ovl#]" and "Face [SOvl#]"
; Determines how many face overlays there should be
iNumOverlays=6
iSpellOverlays=1

The hoof meshes and textures were edited so they could work on humanoid feet without causing texture glitches (so Ungulates can wear human-fit footwear properly), so I guess the Socks texture overlay wasn't updated for the new UV layout for the hooves. Should be a relatively easy fix.

Found them!

- Well okay that happened because i use another game language.. lol

"There should be no warpaints in the actual Head Overlays tab"

Well i have here three tabs.

1. The "Head Tab" with the slider called "warpaints" of course i diddnt use them.

2. The "Makeup Tab" there i diddnt find them even they where showing up, but those did show up because it got applied by another tab or like slavetats applies them without any tab.

3 . And the "Head Overlays" tab, there i found them finally. You said "there should be no warpaints in the Head overlays tab" , i was thinking wuut? wich head overlays tab? And then i found it between "Footpaints" and "Bodyblabla" at the far right of all those tabs.

So long story short, they wheren't in the Makeup Tab, but finally in the Facepaint Tab.

20201212175443_1.jpg

Okay, so...as before, the fact that this may be a somewhat unofficial expansion is likely going to persist. The only difference now is going to be the inclusion of Deer and Minotaurs into the presented content, but the Equines will feature most prominently, with NPCs, Followers, etc - if the other two races get the same, it is not planned as of yet.

QUEST: OPEN YOUR EYES

Likely one of the two larger bits of content planned, this will mostly consist of learning of what went on in a fairly large Dwemer fortress, which is going to be presented as a number of things - library, laboratory, and place of effective worship for what the Dwemer placed above all else - Knowledge. It's exterior has not been designed as of yet, but it will likely be somewhere in the Skyrim worldspace, the same going for the location not having a name. 

KhruzFort1.png.207478e55c987cb159013b981cacc513.png

Spoiler

Your first sight upon entering. Placed here eventually will be two non-hostile Dwarven Ballistae(and perhaps similarly non-hostiles Automatons elsewhere in this area), and perhaps some other miscellaneous clutter. The visible switch controls this bridge, and similarly to various parts of the vanilla game, a separate switch will also effect this and another bridge, preventing the player from being stuck.

KhruzFort1b.png.885de8aa56c835421f7fed28a0a6dead.png

Spoiler

The spot where you will meet your effective companion for this quest, who is going to follow the PC more akin to Delphine or other story based followers, though she may be effectively bouncing around as you explore this place, instead of directly following. But at the end of the quest, she will be available for being a regular follower.

KhruzFort1cJournal.png.1eea99de70b5a8fd83d827e99b48168c.pngKhruzFort1cJournal1.png.3a7d05a37c6c2d8cc880bd2c85c05913.png

Spoiler

While this is not it's final location, this is Khruz' journal, written by the location's owner. The text is a W.I.P.

KhruzFort2.png.694676af38f981cd6e8801aef968a4d8.png

Spoiler

The entrance into the Dormitories, where many of the living residents occupied, however, those you see in here will change your mind about that.

KhruzFort3.png.9fc3a3b079c16393c2af20be91e03fc9.png

Spoiler

The entrance into the Laboratory area, where a number of experiments were performed. In here you will find Khruz' studies on various races, those present in this mod being chief among them. The visible "water" may or may not be intended for swimming, and might have a marker added to all it's visible space that will warp the PC back to the COC point.

KhruzFort4.png.666cd523991ec30e9b56c3875c6aca9c.png

Spoiler

Currently encompassing two areas, this is Khruz' personal quarters. Both areas include lab space, for when he wanted to work on projects more personally, and privately.

On 12/6/2020 at 8:17 AM, Bad Dog said:

OMG do you really have 30 hoodie schlongs loaded? I wasn't thinking ahead about this when I started the Hoodies thing

it would probably help if you used the gender tab instead of adding a separate entry for herms.

......also why do the females need a "FemaleSlit" entry to NOT apply a dick? doesn't sos default to no dicks on females on it's own?

54 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

......also why do the females need a "FemaleSlit" entry to NOT apply a dick? doesn't sos default to no dicks on females on it's own?

It doesn't. SOS works by probability, so if there is only the addons that actually add a schlong, no matter if it is one or more, any female NPCs or the player will have one of those applied. The No Schlong addons are there to offset this probability, allowing the default female to still be an option. There is the (No Schlong) option that SOS does have, but it doesn't count as an addon, considering the mentioned probability.

First of all thanks for putting this together! AWESOME!

Using the SE version with BHUNP. Have Yiffy installed also. All of the races from Yiffy are fine but the 3 from this pack have..all I can describe it as is squished boobs.

Any ideas on what the heck I am doing wrong? Tried putting this mod before and after Yiffy and I am not using any of the CBBE stuff on the drive.

ScreenShot98.png

Odd part is if I use just the deprecated horse race for SE it is fine.

ScreenShot101.png.9441e4be93969852d045088308821a86.png

To make it even weirder if I use the ungulates then my toon is screwed up but I spawned into Falkreath and all the Deer female NPCs are fine! 

ugh...no idea what I have screwed up lol..any help would be greatly appreciated!

I can't seem to get the Female Schlongs for Minotaur and Horse to work. For the Minotaur it doesn't sheath, but for the Horse on low arousal it disappears while at med arousal it turns into a wooden horse dildo. High arousal works properly though.
I've got the same result on both LE and SE.

6 hours ago, Bad Dog said:

Okay, fixed and renamed the file, also upgraded all the SE esps to form 44.

I take it we have to change the bird schlong master from the esm to the esp while you working on updates?
NVM, found out that apparently doesn't work. I take it we just keep on using the older version until the bird and yiffyage schlongs get updated?

Thanks for all the hard work, BD! I'm still having some weirdness regarding SOS integration, but I'll figure it out one of these days.

In the meantimes, what are the likelyhoods of having Goat people added? We have deer people, horse people and cow people, cat people, lizard people, werewolf people, I think the only mammals left would be goats!

Here's hoping! Thanks again for the great mod!

On 12/29/2020 at 10:43 AM, Bad Dog said:

Yeah, sry

No stress - I've taken to having multiple profiles with mods of varying ages, and your mods all still seem to work just fine (except HDT tails - I have to choose which mod has them enabled or Havok spazes out)