**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

On 10/9/2023 at 4:10 PM, joestapf said:

You have to read a bit further into it as it also states that it's the mod author's custom version of the fusion girl body (and thus body textures).  It can be changed to the newest fusion body however in order for the custom body textures to work it requires an addition slider (UV slider) for Outfit Studio/BodySlide that the current fusion girl body doesn't have. 

I also searched for hours for a fusion girl body texture that work with the FHR face texture and all the ones I tried didn't match at all.

In any case I'm going to play with it myself and see if I can get it working.

Why dont u just use HiPoly Faces REDUX (Seamless Kit - CBBE - TWB - FG - AB) at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)?

On 10/12/2023 at 7:51 PM, timothyk1 said:

I believe HPFr only blends a face texture and body texture at the seem of the neck.  You'd have to provided a matching pair, body and face, of textures for it to look right.  FHR's face texture is clean and bright whereas most other textures out there follow a vanilla color/brightness approach that doesn't match.

Anyway, TheBottomhoodofSteel was nice to post a patch below. :)

With the combination of Commonwealth Shorts and Commonwealth Mini Dresses (both FG without shoes) and the boots from vtaw 6, for example, I noticed that the boots lose their formatting and are no longer adapted to the actress' body. An example here. At the moment the first two posts after the pinned one.

Does anyone know why this is? And is there a solution?

I would like to request a conversion for the V-String Bikini by TrophiHunter since I have not had any luck doing it while keeping the nipple covers small. I'm not great with Bodyslide and have no other software to edit the outfit with. For reference I was trying make something similar to the TWB conversion (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52728?) by EdgyWeeb69 But I can't figure out how to make the top cover only the nipples and not the entire breast like happens with the standard CBBE to FG conversion method.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

7 hours ago, Veldrisk said:

I have not had any luck doing it while keeping the nipple covers small. I'm not great with Bodyslide and have no other software to edit the outfit with.

I don't have that mod, and I find those types of outfits can be a pain to convert to OCBPC if they have vertices between the breasts and the groin (because it's necessary to delete the strings between those points and reattach them carefully without vertices). However, I can tell you how to keep the top from inflating with the areola size. It sounds like you know enough about OutfitStudio to do it fine.

1. select the part of the outfit which goes over the breasts

2. Select the Areola size slider

3. Delete slider data

I also do this with Nipple Size, but that's optional.

This keeps the bikini top from getting bigger if the areolas get bigger. It allows nipple slip.

If you conform sliders, do NOT use "Conform All" on the parts which go over the breasts. Deselect the areola size slider (and optionally nipple size slider), and use "Conform Selected" to conform everything but that.

On a related note, if you ever use the Static Phobia FG sliders (which have VaginaPenetrate to open the hole via sliders), make sure to unselect the VaginaPenetrate slider when conforming the outfit because it doesn't make sense for a hole to stretch clothing.

2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I don't have that mod, and I find those types of outfits can be a pain to convert to OCBPC if they have vertices between the breasts and the groin (because it's necessary to delete the strings between those points and reattach them carefully without vertices). However, I can tell you how to keep the top from inflating with the areola size. It sounds like you know enough about OutfitStudio to do it fine.

1. select the part of the outfit which goes over the breasts

2. Select the Areola size slider

3. Delete slider data

I also do this with Nipple Size, but that's optional.

This keeps the bikini top from getting bigger if the areolas get bigger. It allows nipple slip.

If you conform sliders, do NOT use "Conform All" on the parts which go over the breasts. Deselect the areola size slider (and optionally nipple size slider), and use "Conform Selected" to conform everything but that.

On a related note, if you ever use the Static Phobia FG sliders (which have VaginaPenetrate to open the hole via sliders), make sure to unselect the VaginaPenetrate slider when conforming the outfit because it doesn't make sense for a hole to stretch clothing.

Unfortunately it is the breast sliders themselves that are messing with the nipple covers. I think the nipple covers need to be made smaller first to get the look I'm after but I don't have the knowledge/program to do it correctly.

Wish Outfit Studio had more options for scaling specific parts of outfits.

23 minutes ago, Veldrisk said:

Wish Outfit Studio had more options for scaling specific parts of outfits.

Do you ever do mashups? Sometimes there are outfits which look terrible using normal bodyslide. Examples are those where you have crop tops which are meant to hang down from the breasts. If you make them to zero sliders and then build them with large breasts, instead of the cloth hanging straight down, it curves inward which looks horrible.

For those I usually use what I call "Pre" configurations. For instance, if it's a Vtaw Torn Top mashup, I put the word Pre in it to remind me in BodySlide to use zero sliders. Then, when I'm making the outfit mashup in Outfit Studio, I set everything EXCEPT the problem piece to the body preset I want. Then I set base shape and use the stretch wheel to shape the top to the new shape I want.

I'll take a picture of one of those to show you what I mean:

OS_Pre_Example.thumb.jpg.d3a87ea778428fbb30cb4e3dd803c520.jpg

And here's how that looks in game.  Notice how naturally the jacket hangs instead of the traditional method in which the jacket unnaturally clings to the belly.

The thing is, it's actually Outfit Studio which gives you more power than BodySlide alone. You can use outfit studio to do a lot which you can't do with BodySlide. Make an outfit the way you want it in OS, and then build it with zero sliders.

For you right now you want to do that with the V-string bikini. But I submit there are probably a ton of outfit types which you'd like to have more control to get something exactly how you want it. And with OS you can do that :)

Edited by Karna5
7 hours ago, Karna5 said:

Do you ever do mashups? Sometimes there are outfits which look terrible using normal bodyslide. Examples are those where you have crop tops which are meant to hang down from the breasts. If you make them to zero sliders and then build them with large breasts, instead of the cloth hanging straight down, it curves inward which looks horrible.

For those I usually use what I call "Pre" configurations. For instance, if it's a Vtaw Torn Top mashup, I put the word Pre in it to remind me in BodySlide to use zero sliders. Then, when I'm making the outfit mashup in Outfit Studio, I set everything EXCEPT the problem piece to the body preset I want. Then I set base shape and use the stretch wheel to shape the top to the new shape I want.

I'll take a picture of one of those to show you what I mean:

Reveal hidden contents

OS_Pre_Example.thumb.jpg.d3a87ea778428fbb30cb4e3dd803c520.jpg

And here's how that looks in game.  Notice how naturally the jacket hangs instead of the traditional method in which the jacket unnaturally clings to the belly.

The thing is, it's actually Outfit Studio which gives you more power than BodySlide alone. You can use outfit studio to do a lot which you can't do with BodySlide. Make an outfit the way you want it in OS, and then build it with zero sliders.

For you right now you want to do that with the V-string bikini. But I submit there are probably a ton of outfit types which you'd like to have more control to get something exactly how you want it. And with OS you can do that :)

I have done several mashups. I was referring to being able to designate the center point/plane for scaling. I want to highlight certain parts and have them stay in place and scale based on their own center point and have the changes mirrored to the other side of the outfit which as far as I have been able to find Outfit Studio can't do. It only have the overall center point or the center of the unmasked area as option but no mirroring (i.e. alter one nipple cover/wristband/anklet on its own center-point and have the other side mirror the change). no have I had much luck with copying the altered part then pasting and mirroring it to the other side of the outfit without it ending up wonky.

Edited by Veldrisk
On 10/17/2023 at 2:26 PM, Bloodhhunter666 said:

Converting CBBE to Fusion Girl - An Extensive Guide to Create Bodyslide Conversions by Erri120 - NexusMods

Hidden mod

This mod has been set to hidden

Hidden at 26 Nov 2022, 5:23PM by erri120 for the following reason:
This mod is currently not supported by the author(s) and/or has issue(s) they are unable to fix yet.

Hi, yes

3 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Here is a quick conversion.

Vtaw Psylocke - FG.7z 23.12 MB · 3 downloads

Thank You very much N.Gamma

Very grateful to you, thanks so much for your time !

Much of vtaw's more popular items have been converted, but I still could not locate this one.

Vtaw Jade - CBBE - BodySlide at Fallout 4 Nexus - Mods and community (nexusmods.com)

Is this one already done somewhere ? or might i impose one final humble request upon you ?

Thanks again ! ?