**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

8 minutes ago, Stormer said:

Newly released mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/75039

Looks amazing. Would anybody be interested in converting it for fusion girl? :)

always this impatience! ?

I have already started to convert the armor.

The suit and torso are already done.
But I really need to sleep now, I'm totally overtired.
Tomorrow I will finish the conversion.

Edited by N.Gamma

N.Gamma :

Thank you so very much for your time and dedication in all these outfit conversions.  I am extra excited when you set your sights on an outfit as I know it will be done right.

V/r

Cloud_1

Edited by Cloud_1
5 hours ago, deathmorph said:

Is there a way to correctly display the vtaw clothes in the chemistation and when placed on the floor? For me, replacement items are displayed from (I assume) vanilla clothing.

Yes, you would have to create a new ground model for each piece of clothing and integrate it into the esp.
Very time consuming.

12 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Yes, you would have to create a new ground model for each piece of clothing and integrate it into the esp.
Very time consuming.

Yes, that would be, for as detailed and nice the work Vtaw does, have to wonder why Vtaw does not include them in the first place... anyway is something really Vtaw should consider doing. Just a guess that many people just don't like spending game-time blindly searching for something at a crafting station thinking ... "Was that Top 2 V3 or Top5 V1?" I use Fis and a RobCo mod to sort most Vtaw mods so that helps a little, least is organized somewhat when you're scrolling thru dozens of items.

Then of course would not have mods like https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/75000 trending on nexus. 

Edited by eflat01
35 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

Yes, that would be, for as detailed and nice the work Vtaw does, have to wonder why Vtaw does not include them in the first place... anyway is something really Vtaw should consider doing.

cause it's extra work, you need to create new NIFs with proper collision... (it would be nice to have them though).

Edited by lee3310

Having a bit of a problem with the Institute Suit (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72978?tab=description) FG conversion. It seems to have extra sliders that are morphing things way out of whack.

First pic should be obvious - nude body built to my specs
Second pic is the Institute Suit, built to my FG Body

Third pic is the BoS Suit (basically just a re-do of the institute suit)

Fourth pic is the BoS suit with the Institute Suit Torso Armor - if you look close you can see that the nipple plates and back of the waist are way out from the body

Fifth pic shows a portion of the extra sliders above the main FG sliders for my body preset. 

My guess is the extra sliders are creating a new (larger) baseline that my preset sliders are then adjusting off of.

Strangely enough, the BS preview looks proper.

Any ideas? I've never run into this problem before.

Screenshot (78).png

Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (82).png

Screenshot (83).png

21 hours ago, IBAGadget said:

Having a bit of a problem with the Institute Suit (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/72978?tab=description) FG conversion. It seems to have extra sliders that are morphing things way out of whack.

First pic should be obvious - nude body built to my specs
Second pic is the Institute Suit, built to my FG Body

Third pic is the BoS Suit (basically just a re-do of the institute suit)

Fourth pic is the BoS suit with the Institute Suit Torso Armor - if you look close you can see that the nipple plates and back of the waist are way out from the body

Fifth pic shows a portion of the extra sliders above the main FG sliders for my body preset. 

My guess is the extra sliders are creating a new (larger) baseline that my preset sliders are then adjusting off of.

Strangely enough, the BS preview looks proper.

Any ideas? I've never run into this problem before.

Screenshot (78).png

Screenshot (79).png

Screenshot (80).png

Screenshot (81).png

Screenshot (82).png

Screenshot (83).png

Oh, there have probably a few old CBBE slider with crept in, I had not noticed.
I have deleted the slider and uploaded a new FG conversion.

1 hour ago, N.Gamma said:

Oh, there have probably a few old CBBE slider with crept in, I had not noticed.
I have deleted the slider and uploaded a new FG conversion.

awesome. I'll try it out right now and let you know how it works

I'm still in my test phase with my new install, so I don't care about creating save errors with my load order getting messed up.

*update - the suit is good now, but the armor pieces (especially the torso armor) is still showing the old sliders and thus is not building correctly

**update #2 - Everything works properly now. yay! Awesome work, thank you very much.

Edited by IBAGadget
new information
On 9/29/2023 at 9:10 PM, N.Gamma said:

always this impatience! ?

Cheers :)

image.thumb.png.b50335670ed0e7b37b8361a6d8999f62.png

2 hours ago, Cloud_1 said:

Here is the author (Trophi Hunter) Female Head Redux home page , where you can download it from.

https://www.trophihunter.com/fallout4-mods/female-head-redux

V/r

The only thing on the site is the original mod.  I looked around but didn't see any patches.  Even looked in the forum but the comments just show other people having the same issues with no resolution at all.

18 hours ago, joestapf said:

The only thing on the site is the original mod.  I looked around but didn't see any patches.  Even looked in the forum but the comments just show other people having the same issues with no resolution at all.

I do not use it but find this really strange since according to the site page it Comes with a custom Fusion Girl Body. 

7 hours ago, eflat01 said:

I do not use it but find this really strange since according to the site page it Comes with a custom Fusion Girl Body. 

You have to read a bit further into it as it also states that it's the mod author's custom version of the fusion girl body (and thus body textures).  It can be changed to the newest fusion body however in order for the custom body textures to work it requires an addition slider (UV slider) for Outfit Studio/BodySlide that the current fusion girl body doesn't have. 

I also searched for hours for a fusion girl body texture that work with the FHR face texture and all the ones I tried didn't match at all.

In any case I'm going to play with it myself and see if I can get it working.