**The Official Fusion Girl 1.75+ Armor and Clothing Conversion Thread**

4 hours ago, davisev5225 said:

So I've figured out some of the conversion process experimenting with another outfit set, but I'm afraid I still can't wrap my head around this statement.  I can find the skirt bones and all, but what I don't know is what you mean by manually painting bones?  Do you mind expanding your explanation a bit for an Outfit Studio newbie?

Thanks.

In the right panel, where your different mesh are listed, you have several tabs. The second one is "bones". You can select any mesh (or several) and click in the bones tab. You'll see a list of all the bones in your project, with the bones of the selected meshes highlight in green.

In this tab you can select any bone and when you hover over your mesh you can paint vertices with this bone with left click. The bone brush works as any other brush, you can also go to the brush setting and chage size, strengh...

21 minutes ago, Brindi Eterna said:

ok probly a dumb question but in body slide on alot of items i see 2 options one is fusion and the other is fg 

can someone tell me if there is a diffrence and what that is

for instance 

dickypinupbottom fg vs dickypinupbottomfusion

I expect they're both for the Fusion Girl body replacer. Do you maybe have two different Fusion Girl conversions of Dicky's Pin-Up outfits installed?

28 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

I expect they're both for the Fusion Girl body replacer. Do you maybe have two different Fusion Girl conversions of Dicky's Pin-Up outfits installed?

Dicky's Pinup Outfit CBBE Fusion Girl and Dicky's Pinup Outfit - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

thats what i got

first didnt make outfit work with body with 2nd outfit fits body

also its on alot of my clothes some i get they have vanilla in the line and other line dont so means i would guess outfit is not vanilla

is on alot of others also

some say fg and nothing for body so get that 1 is vanilla body

but is others that are just like the dicky outfit  

Edited by Brindi Eterna

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/52932 is 1 i like to see converted

i think its cute

i tryed i am not smart enough to understand it i guess 

edit reason 

also wouldnt mind a replacer for females whom show up in vault suit

also i do like more modest outfits at times like when grandkids are over spending the night and sometimes its just a mood

Edited by Brindi Eterna
just a thought

I think I got all the Conversions and Requests updated. I do foresee some issues once people purge their mods from Nexus and upload them to new places though. Feel free to help out by pointing out broken links and if possible, provide the new location. 

4 hours ago, splashzone said:

I think I got all the Conversions and Requests updated. I do foresee some issues once people purge their mods from Nexus and upload them to new places though. Feel free to help out by pointing out broken links and if possible, provide the new location. 

Thanks!

Talking about things moving, Apart conversions (also FG unique player and followers) are now in the FG discord (Under the self promotion board)

5 hours ago, Brindi Eterna said:

Dicky's Pinup Outfit CBBE Fusion Girl and Dicky's Pinup Outfit - Fusion Girl Bodyslide Files

thats what i got

first didnt make outfit work with body with 2nd outfit fits body

also its on alot of my clothes some i get they have vanilla in the line and other line dont so means i would guess outfit is not vanilla

is on alot of others also

some say fg and nothing for body so get that 1 is vanilla body

but is others that are just like the dicky outfit  

Most conversions don't overwrite original bodyslide files, if you don't remove them manually you'll have both. Obviously only the FG version will work with FG body.

Usually you can go to the group tab and select a FG group for that mod, then batch build all the FG outfits at once. For example in the one you mentioned go to the groups display and select Dicky Pinup FG 1.80, then press batch build and everything will be build at once

1 hour ago, kharneth1 said:

Most conversions don't overwrite original bodyslide files, if you don't remove them manually you'll have both. Obviously only the FG version will work with FG body.

Usually you can go to the group tab and select a FG group for that mod, then batch build all the FG outfits at once. For example in the one you mentioned go to the groups display and select Dicky Pinup FG 1.80, then press batch build and everything will be build at once

ok i think i get it i need to hide main files data stuff with mo then it can only use proper 1 and i can still have the other if i need for some reason that way

33 minutes ago, Brindi Eterna said:

ok i think i get it i need to hide main files data stuff with mo then it can only use proper 1 and i can still have the other if i need for some reason that way

Hide only the main file "Tools" folder in MO, if you hide more things you can have problems

On 7/23/2021 at 8:07 AM, el_tute said:

Hi people

I have a problem, probably is because I not know how to use these mods, but, I installed (in this order):

AAF Beta 161.1 (from the 1st post)

ZaZ-Extended Skeleton-3.5 (from the 1st post)

OCBP for ZeX FusionGirl BodyTalk2 (from nexus)

FG1.8

Bodytalk 3.15

MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision

if I use Bodyslides I not see any texture, all bodies in grey, and when I start a new game, in the character creation screen I have a collition problem as yoo can see in teh picture, and then, in game it fixes but the body is the vanilla (nude) but no the ones that I edited in bodyslides. I don't know what Im doing wrong.

Can you help me?

thanks a lot

PS: apologize me for my rusty english

image.png.628a1446f67f972e2514267565169626.png

I had the same problem. I fixed it by removing OCBP and MTM.

13 minutes ago, Re-Zone said:

I had the same problem. I fixed it by removing OCBP and MTM.

Apparently this only affects the prewar scenes though, so you can wait until you wake up in the Vault before adding these mods and you shouldn't see the issue. I just keep an unmodded speed-run save from immediately after picking up the Pip-Boy and start all my games from there in order to avoid such prewar strangeness and skip right to the bit where you finalize your name and stats (I also make sure to use a placeholder name, since some mods stash things in F4SE based on the character name which can end up carrying over into new playthroughs if you reuse names).

On 8/3/2021 at 10:45 AM, vaultbait said:

Apparently this only affects the prewar scenes though, so you can wait until you wake up in the Vault before adding these mods and you shouldn't see the issue. I just keep an unmodded speed-run save from immediately after picking up the Pip-Boy and start all my games from there in order to avoid such prewar strangeness and skip right to the bit where you finalize your name and stats (I also make sure to use a placeholder name, since some mods stash things in F4SE based on the character name which can end up carrying over into new playthroughs if you reuse names).

i do something sim i just keep a save thats default no mods to start games or anymore i cant even make games

thou i am thinking of making new 1 cause of a couple mods from creation club that break cogsworth and concord

that has concord gravy completed i always have a way to get to char makeover with cheat terminal or cheat bunker they both have a way to get to it thats more stable then the vanilla way thou one thing has stopped me from doing it they also break a group of other mods i use for settlements which are robots that do different things

basicly medic bot repair bot law bot none of which take up a settler slot of effect settlers other then happy buff for them also a gardener bot who picks your crops puts them in workshop and a body clean up bot who cleans up bodies then is another bot which cleans up all the trash and other stuff depending on the settings you do on the bot per settlement to clean up which is nice you can just find a settlement drop the bot down come back a cpl days later settlement is cleaned up of everything you cant normally scrap like furniture

ps also i keep a save that is there for startup mod where just out of toon creation

Edited by Brindi Eterna
13 minutes ago, Brindi Eterna said:

i do something sim i just keep a save thats default no mods to start games or anymore i cant even make games

thou i am thinking of making new 1 cause of a couple mods from creation club that break cogsworth and concord

that has concord gravy completed i always have a way to get to char makeover with cheat terminal or cheat bunker they both have a way to get to it thats more stable then the vanilla way thou one thing has stopped me from doing it they also break a group of other mods i use for settlements which are robots that do different things

basicly medic bot repair bot law bot none of which take up a settler slot of effect settlers other then happy buff for them also a gardener bot who picks your crops puts them in workshop and a body clean up bot who cleans up bodies then is another bot which cleans up all the trash and other stuff depending on the settings you do on the bot per settlement to clean up which is nice you can just find a settlement drop the bot down come back a cpl days later settlement is cleaned up of everything you cant normally scrap like furniture also wont remove  other things so you still might want to keep scrap mod

ps also i keep a save that is there for startup mod where just out of toon creation

On 8/5/2021 at 8:15 AM, Brindi Eterna said:

i had something similar happen when i switch from cbbe to fg forgot change the ocbp to fg version so make sure maybe you installed proper one

after that i got no clue

I had no idea that there is a separate version of OCBP for Fusion Girl.

After I installed it, it just works.
Thanks.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:20 AM, splashzone said:

MTM Physics Presets

This has now moved to LL: MTM 3BBB OCBP OCBPC Physics Preset - CBBE - Fusion Girl - Wonder Body - Enhanced Vanilla Bodies - JaneBod Extended - Vanilla - More

The downloads for it contain both the old 2.x (MTM OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset.7z) and the new 3.0Beta versions (MTM 3B OCBP - OCBPC Physics and Collision Preset - Beta.7z) where the 3B Beta is the one folks want for FG 1.75+ support.

Why is fg 3bbb off of nexsus  also  other  stuff  for fg  requirement s has  been  deleted off of nexsus  so much  for using FG. I guess. I'll  use  cbbe  with  older mods  for physics  stuff.  

55 minutes ago, Zizzpa said:

Why is fg 3bbb off of nexsus  also  other  stuff  for fg  requirement s has  been  deleted off of nexsus  so much  for using FG. I guess. I'll  use  cbbe  with  older mods  for physics  stuff.  

FG 1.80:

https://mega.nz/file/D3hwCBbI#40xvywj3WH6Mfbt_q3MO6BbFjNHJKew-QQiwo6tNGnw

ZaZ:

https://mega.nz/file/6qwS3TIQ#ruoI9I4Jp6vM6lNwZztCBR7Nzx31_tdpSgsIW6tDahU