Demonic Creatures - Mod Version V1.7 - Patch Fix v1.74

so a few female draugr(strider zombie) spawn in the middle of winterhold as my character exits the college, and they began attacking me, which is normal

tho i find it a bit immersion breaking that guards would just scream "ah a fight" and run away, and the draugrs only keeps the aggression on the player...

is there a way to make these creature attack other npcs as well? or makes the guards react to them like they would to a bandit?

edit: i dont know what went wrong, but as i went back to test, by spawning a zombie with console, guards do react as expected and began attacking the zombies.... sorry for false report

Edited by normal24yearoldstudent
On 2/19/2022 at 3:18 PM, LordDrakath15226 said:

I use Immersive Creatures so how do i merge the plugins with Wrye Bash?

You have to differentiate:

Merging Plugins = Plugins get merged and the individual Plugin esp can be deactivated or removed to safe Plugin slots (to stay below 250 plugins)

Wrye Bash Patch Plugin Merging = Bashed Patch can merge patches. It's the same as above, but specialized on patch plugins, happens during bashed patch creation, merged patch plugins will be marked with a "+"

>> Creating a Bashed Patch for conflict resolution and the combination of various Level/Loot/Spawn lists= The plugins stay all where they are, but level/loot/spawn list inside those plugins will be collected and combined to prevent them of getting overwritten by the last plugin in LO. Basically Wrye Bash recombines those lists and adds it to the bashed patch and effectively patches all related plugins.

Building a Bashed Patch is straight forward, just select all mods in LO during the bashed patch generation procedure you want to be bashed patched.

So basically the same way you always recreate your Bashed Patch ^^

From the main page:

Solution:

To achieve compatibility with the mods above (and others), use Wrye Bash to make patch which merges the creatures lists. Otherwise the last mod in your load order will overwrite the other. No creatures will show from the first one!

>>> Sounds all so complicated: just rightclick your bashed patch and choose rebuild after immersive creatures is installed (like you always do after changing LO)

Edited by donttouchmethere
On 2/16/2022 at 9:14 AM, Thor2000 said:

Please see the main page about patch compabilities. about T-posing, sounds like something isn't right. Check that all requirements (skeletons!) are up to date.

OUTDATED Special Edition ONLY (made for DC v1.4 to my knowledge) MCM addon for Demonic Creatures made by pinkfluf that lets you toggle off some choosen creatures. Also has the option to have some of them as followers (as of version Demonic Creatures V1.5 -> leads to invisible mummies)

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18546-demonic-creatures-mcm-se/

It seems to work now, idk what happened as i am running Nemesis & FNIS combo, i just rerun them seems to be working now.

23 hours ago, yencrown12 said:

It seems to work now, idk what happened as i am running Nemesis & FNIS combo, i just rerun them seems to be working now.

Yeah it looks it got an update and the previous wrong armor records changed. I see that "Triceratops" and "Nekker Warrior" is still included in the MCM patch, but they have been removed from the main mod in v1.5. So if you spawn them with MCM SE patch installed they will be invisible. But they won't spawn in Skyrim either, so no worries.

I'll update the main page :)

Any ideas/tips on how I can change skeleton for the wisp model?

It's such a beautiful model but wasted on crummy wisp race that has 2 animations... I was thinking about making her into a falmer. I experimented trying to get a draugr going, but the limbs didn't move correctly.

What I did:

change BS skeleton to draugr

loaded the wisp model

loaded a draugr ref

c/p bone weights onto wisp

No good. In game wisp didn't move correctly as a draugr. Held a weapon on the ground.

12 hours ago, ssskn said:

Any ideas/tips on how I can change skeleton for the wisp model?

It's such a beautiful model but wasted on crummy wisp race that has 2 animations... I was thinking about making her into a falmer. I experimented trying to get a draugr going, but the limbs didn't move correctly.

What I did:

change BS skeleton to draugr

loaded the wisp model

loaded a draugr ref

c/p bone weights onto wisp

No good. In game wisp didn't move correctly as a draugr. Held a weapon on the ground.

you should probably make her pose similar to the creature you want to rig her after. But even so, weightpainting is a tedious thing. You won't get it perfect just by copying over weights. Often you end up doing it manually instead because the geometry differ so much.

For a very long time, from the very beginning, I played with this mod, but I recently deleted it, unfortunately. In the game, I found dead bodies of important, but mortal NPCs in different places, who were killed by monsters of this mod, there are a lot of them, too many, they will mow down the entire population of Skyrim, which is not in cities. Thanks for the mod, it's great, but....there are a lot of these creatures and they are everywhere.

17 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

you should probably make her pose similar to the creature you want to rig her after. But even so, weightpainting is a tedious thing. You won't get it perfect just by copying over weights. Often you end up doing it manually instead because the geometry differ so much.

I ended up trying to rig the model onto flame atronach skeleton. Like you said it was tedious weight painting and even after in game the cloth went all over the place...

Thanks anyways. It sucks that there are hardly any good tutorials to editing meshes. And most of the links I find are to sites that are no longer up. I have your comment from earlier saved, that has helped me add hair to some monsters like zombies. I'll post some pics later.

Edited by ssskn
15 hours ago, gender65 said:

For a very long time, from the very beginning, I played with this mod, but I recently deleted it, unfortunately. In the game, I found dead bodies of important, but mortal NPCs in different places, who were killed by monsters of this mod, there are a lot of them, too many, they will mow down the entire population of Skyrim, which is not in cities. Thanks for the mod, it's great, but....there are a lot of these creatures and they are everywhere.

You can use mods like protect your people to avoid NPCs dying.

The monsters in this mod are actually pretty weak esp. early levels. I had to make them tougher and give them more health, perks, and armor.

19 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

tell that to me again after getting mauled by Mecha Werewolf 2000.. ?

It was this werewolf who killed an entire family on the farm, along with the guards, in front of me. I had to resurrect them, but then the decision was made to remove the mod.

Edited by gender65
3 minutes ago, gender65 said:

It was this werewolf who killed an entire family on the farm, along with the guards, in front of me. I had to resurrect them, but then the decision was made to remove the mod.

strange. i thought they should only spawn in dwarven ruins. I never had this kind of problem with Demonic and it's constantly in my LO.

But if it does something to you like this, i can understand you ?

1 hour ago, ssskn said:

I had to make them tougher and give them more health, perks, and armor.

Which ones you think is too weak?

The treeduckbills are kind of useless. Should be adjusted up

The zombiedogs don't level up properly because I put too many levels in between them. Second zombiedog in the list won't spawn until you are level 36. That said if I get the whole group of dogs on me I'm mostly downed pretty quick.

17 hours ago, gender65 said:

I found dead bodies of important, but mortal NPCs in different places, who were killed by monsters of this mod, there are a lot of them, too many, they will mow down the entire population of Skyrim, which is not in cities. Thanks for the mod, it's great, but....there are a lot of these creatures and they are everywhere.

Where did you find the bodies? I didn't set any of the extra actors to go near settlements. extra added enemies from this mod outside are basically: 5 grummites (marshes), 8 wolves (falkreath), 10 skavens (all around) and some drowner ambushes (riverwood and Ivarsteadt).

In general a bunch of people is going to say it is hard and another bunch too easy. It depends on which game overhaul you have installed too and  which class you are playing as. My best option is to keep it as vanilla as possible and then people can adjust themselves ?

10 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

strange. i thought they should only spawn in dwarven ruins. I never had this kind of problem with Demonic and it's constantly in my LO.

But if it does something to you like this, i can understand you ?

I may be wrong about the exact name, but there was a werewolf from this mod.

5 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

In general a bunch of people is going to say it is hard and another bunch too easy. It depends on which game overhaul you have installed too and  which class you are playing as. My best option is to keep it as vanilla as possible and then people can adjust themselves

Well your mod is the reason why i actually CAN be an overpowered vampire master or werewolf with some companions and still get challenges in dungeons :blush:

(Especially when i encounter some of the undeads.. god i love them?)

Next time i do a necro solo build.. And i actually think about making it a female cause i probably will get downed constantly.. Might as well have something to watch while being owned

9 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

Wait what? The dwarven wereconstruct? Outside?

I don't know myself anymore, because I can't even say for sure if this werewolf was from your fashion, I'm not sure now. Before installing your mod, there was always a vanilla werewolf there, maybe he killed the NPCs....I'll try to install your mod again and test that location, I don't want to give up such a cool mod.

1 hour ago, gender65 said:

I don't know myself anymore, because I can't even say for sure if this werewolf was from your fashion, I'm not sure now. Before installing your mod, there was always a vanilla werewolf there, maybe he killed the NPCs....I'll try to install your mod again and test that location, I don't want to give up such a cool mod.

1 hour ago, Gukahn said:

Well your mod is the reason why i actually CAN be an overpowered vampire master or werewolf with some companions and still get challenges in dungeons :blush:

(Especially when i encounter some of the undeads.. god i love them?)

Next time i do a necro solo build.. And i actually think about making it a female cause i probably will get downed constantly.. Might as well have something to watch while being owned

No worries. There's many "werewolf" like creatures in this mod. All of them spawn in leveled lists. So it's possible that one of them chased a rabbit or deer and then bumped into a farm settlement down the road. But there is no dwarven creatures placed outside in this mod.

I kind of like it when stuff like that happen. It still gives me chills when playing.

I'm already planning a werewolf pack that runs together through falkreath forest when specific conditions in AI package is met. But it has to be a rare night encounter. Was thinking if using the witcher werewolf hounds as actors.

In v1.6 both leveled vanilla werebears and werewolves will have small chance to spawn in forest. So Gukahn will have more opportunities for bad outcome encounters ?

50 minutes ago, Thor2000 said:

In v1.6 both leveled vanilla werebears and werewolves will have small chance to spawn in forest. So Gukahn will have more opportunities for bad outcome encounters

I will inform the gang  and prepare some slaves to appease the WereFuckers ?

I use Wildcat for my combat mod with Valravn. Everything is pretty balanced with this mod as far as combat/defeat goes. There are a few NPCs and settlements that in xEdit I made protected incase of incursions. You need to play with your mods and see what best suits you. If an NPC or village is destroyed, just use the console to bring them back. No need to uninstall this mod.

Treeduckbills and Apex' I feel need to be tweaked to be tougher, also when an Apex dies, all of the goats around it just aggro you. I think this should be changed to how Elks function that if the Apex dies, the goats should not aggro, but scatter away. My two cents.

Hello hello, I've been using this mod and I really enjoy it, but I'm having a strange sound issue and I'm not sure if it's from this mod or something else. Figured I'd ask here just in case.

During about 5-10% of sex scenes with non-humans, there'll be a really high-pitched female voice saying vanilla defeat lines (separate from my player character, who has a different voice). But I've tried turning the female voice, male voice, and sfx sounds to max delay on the SexLab MCM menu, and that high-pitched female voice will still play every 5 seconds or so. Has anyone else experienced this issue? It only started popping up after I installed this mod and a couple others, but this was the only one with sound files so I wanted to ask here first. I'm just confused where my issue is coming from, or how to fix it. Thanks!

21 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Which ones you think is too weak?

The treeduckbills are kind of useless. Should be adjusted up

The zombiedogs don't level up properly because I put too many levels in between them. Second zombiedog in the list won't spawn until you are level 36. That said if I get the whole group of dogs on me I'm mostly downed pretty quick.

?

Maybe its an issues with the way I play. For me longer encounters are more fun, where defeat mods trigger a few times in combat; mods like battle fuck or yamete.

That said, most of the creatures like beaked dinos, dogs (like you said), draugr, and the like that I experienced in the early game just die too easy. My companions kill them before I get get a hit in. I don't think my installed followers are that OP. Most of the creatures aren't leveled actors so they will become even weaker as PC gets stronger.

The best (memorable) moments have been getting attacked by packs of dogs, ratmen, leaving a cave and that alligator daedra sneaking up behind me on the way to Solitude, forgot the name. 

Anyways, the main issue with creatures is they don't have armor, so they go down faster than an average bandit. If you want to make them tougher, I found that you can edit their ARMO -body- records. Change the clothing flag to LIGHT or HEAVY armor then add some armor value below (100-600 or so). That made a big difference.

Then, I went ahead and used know your enemy patcher to give them additional perks to make them stronger/weaker to certain weapons and magic. Also made a custom perk on top of that so creatures are weaker to magic from dragonborn and resist dmg from other sources. This created a reason to use and level magic to take down creatures, rather than only using typical melee builds.  

Now these are my personal preferences, not sure how you or your main audience will like them... but feel free to experiment/implement them.

Hi. I am wondering is there a chance to add Creation Club goblins and Plague of the dead, Wild Horses and Pets please? I know CC is not liked, but if you buy the game now, you will get these anyway and it is sad not to use the content at all because they not been "enhanced". Can these creatures be done too, please?

Edited by Midnightbug