In scripts/source/SLS_Mcm.psc, there's this line in Function SetupMenuArrays():

SlotMasks[31] = 0x80000000 ; kSlotMask61 - Use hex otherwise number ends up being 1 short....?

but in Function GetEquippedList():

SlotMasks[31] = 2147483648 ; kSlotMask61

Which wouldn't work, if the comment is right. The cause for the decimal value not to work could be that the last bit int an 32bit int is used as sign bit. Then a too large positive value woulld wrap, at least, that's what happens in some computer languages, then -2147483648 would give the bit mask you're looking for, unless I'm mistaken, but the hex is more clear IMO.
Probably not a big issue, it just affects the last slot.

If indeed incorrect, there might be more places where this goes wrong:

mods/Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0/Scripts/Source/crdeplayermonitorscript.psc:2621:
while exp < 2147483648 
mods/Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0/Scripts/Source/crdeplayermonitorscript.psc:3189:
while exp < 2147483648 
mods/Deviously Enslaved Continued SE v13.25.0/Scripts/Source/crdemodsmonitorscript.psc:1904:
while exp < 2147483648 

mods/Naked Defeat 4-80 - FULL - (SE)/scripts/Source/nade_configquest_scr.psc:2185:      
elseif (SlotMask == 2147483648) && BlockSlot[31]        ;61 - Unnamed

The first three would be hot looping, a bit serious, since int exp can never get to that value if indeed signed 32 bits.

Edited by picobyte

Hi all.  I added a patch to my USMP page for Sexlab Survival.  It will work for all versions of survival and will probably also work in LE even though it is flagged as an esl.  I think  because it is a flagged esp that skyrim LE just ignores the flag.  I could be wrong on that but it would be easy to unflag it with wrye bash or Xedit. 

USMP - SL Survival patch

Alright im done. Went through like 20 pages here and kinda tried myself. but no.

The legit only problem i Have is that when i break my Armor down to Bikini armor i just dont get anything. The Lists are Build, Cleared built, every build, Clear build combo i could think of Like after game start first clear then build or first build then clear then build.

Im Using TaWoBa Remastered 6.1 CBBE SE AND T.E.W.O.B.A. - by Pumpkin.

I changed some TaWobA and TEWOBA ESP after finding a "possible Solution" that kinda had to do with some  Nameing thing but also nothing worked.

I really hate asking for help because I feel like I fucked up and am just stupid but i tried on my own for 2 days now and just want to Play.

Please help im in Danger. (German Meme)

23 hours ago, LordAdlerblut said:

Alright im done. Went through like 20 pages here and kinda tried myself. but no.

The legit only problem i Have is that when i break my Armor down to Bikini armor i just dont get anything. The Lists are Build, Cleared built, every build, Clear build combo i could think of Like after game start first clear then build or first build then clear then build.

I changed some TaWobA and TEWOBA ESP after finding a "possible Solution" that kinda had to do with some  Nameing thing but also nothing worked.

I really hate asking for help because I feel like I fucked up and am just stupid but i tried on my own for 2 days now and just want to Play.

Alright.. I did some more testing today and came to the conlusion that apperantly all my Bikinis are missing Keywords. What i Dont understand is that the ESP from the Main page apperantly gives me these Keywords after replacing it with the original TaWoBA R ESP. Help?

Just now, LordAdlerblut said:

3 different aspects to bikinis. 

1. Keyword - This is for detecting bikini pieces and determining if the curse should trigger. 

2. BikiniArmors.json is for the distribution of bikinis to chests and vendors. 

3. Folder '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\BikBreak\BuiltIn' is for bikini break downs. Armor pieces given from break downs are determined by these files. If you use a different bikini mod other than the original (and that mod *sigh* feels the need to change the name of the esp for reasons of mod author's need for recognition) then you need to change the name of the esp links in the jsons. Notepad ++, drag all files in, 'Find and replace' and the 'save all' button can do this in about 20 seconds flat if you know what you're doing...

Just now, cbeyond8027 said:

Does the license system effect NPCs at all or is the PC the only one that is effected. I wasn’t sure from the description.

No. Only PC and maybe followers (optional)

Just now, picobyte said:

In scripts/source/SLS_Mcm.psc, there's this line in Function SetupMenuArrays():

This is commented out in the beta anyway. 

16 hours ago, Monoman1 said:

3 different aspects to bikinis. 

1. Keyword - This is for detecting bikini pieces and determining if the curse should trigger. 

2. BikiniArmors.json is for the distribution of bikinis to chests and vendors. 

3. Folder '\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\SL Survival\BikBreak\BuiltIn' is for bikini break downs. Armor pieces given from break downs are determined by these files. If you use a different bikini mod other than the original (and that mod *sigh* feels the need to change the name of the esp for reasons of mod author's need for recognition) then you need to change the name of the esp links in the jsons. Notepad ++, drag all files in, 'Find and replace' and the 'save all' button can do this in about 20 seconds flat if you know what you're doing...

No. Only PC and maybe followers (optional)

This is commented out in the beta anyway. 

Thanks my Lord and Savior, Monoman1

18 minutes ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

Does this work with creation club survival?

No. The original mod only supported Frostfall, Realistic Needs & Diseases, iNeed, and Eating Drinking Sleeping. Monoman doesn't play SE, so none of the survival stuff for SE is supported since none of the ports added support for them.

20 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

No. The original mod only supported Frostfall, Realistic Needs & Diseases, iNeed, and Eating Drinking Sleeping. Monoman doesn't play SE, so none of the survival stuff for SE is supported since none of the ports added support for them.

so in order to have dialogue asking for foods or drink, I must install one of these mods (Frostfall, Realistic Needs & Diseases, iNeed, and Eating Drinking Sleeping)? Or I have to install all of them?

2 hours ago, Ngo Van Dang said:

so in order to have dialogue asking for foods or drink, I must install one of these mods (Frostfall, Realistic Needs & Diseases, iNeed, and Eating Drinking Sleeping)? Or I have to install all of them?

To beg for food/drink, you need one of the supported needs mods. With the exception of Frostfall (which covers your need for warmth instead of your need for food/drink/sleep), any one of those mods will let you beg for food or drink, and they have conditions so that you can only beg for them if you are hungry or thirsty.

Obviously don't have both Survival Mode and a needs mod installed, because they cover the same gameplay and likely will conflict.

I was wondering why my character was getting way too aroused quickly when getting hit in combat and it looks like SL survival was causing it after disabling them, the arousal rate goes back to normal. Is there a setting to reduce its arousal ? I tried looking through the MCM via SL survival but theres no option regarding it

1 hour ago, slimshady546 said:

I was wondering why my character was getting way too aroused quickly when getting hit in combat and it looks like SL survival was causing it after disabling them, the arousal rate goes back to normal. Is there a setting to reduce its arousal ? I tried looking through the MCM via SL survival but theres no option regarding it

SLS does not do OnHit arousal increases. 

23 hours ago, chaimhewast said:

To beg for food/drink, you need one of the supported needs mods. With the exception of Frostfall (which covers your need for warmth instead of your need for food/drink/sleep), any one of those mods will let you beg for food or drink, and they have conditions so that you can only beg for them if you are hungry or thirsty.

Obviously don't have both Survival Mode and a needs mod installed, because they cover the same gameplay and likely will conflict.

I tried iNeed, RNAD but none of them trigger begging for food or water
Eating Drinking Sleeping has a skse plugin maybe doesnt work with AE

11 hours ago, syrenundine said:

The .685 BETA already runs fine on SE

12 hours ago, glock88 said:

Will the SE version be updated to 0.685 or is that really easy to do by ones self?

Latest conversion  is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3463767

On 6/17/2022 at 9:43 PM, Ngo Van Dang said:

I tried iNeed, RNAD but none of them trigger begging for food or water
Eating Drinking Sleeping has a skse plugin maybe doesnt work with AE

I'm not sure what you're expecting but 

Install RND/iNeed

Load save

Save and reload

Get hungry/thirsty

Ask npc "please, I need help"

On 6/19/2022 at 5:04 PM, Monoman1 said:

Latest conversion  is here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/149018-wartimes-a-daughters-tale-le-alternate-start-scenario/?do=findComment&comment=3463767

I'm not sure what you're expecting but 

Install RND/iNeed

Load save

Save and reload

Get hungry/thirsty

Ask npc "please, I need help"

Well I start a new save, spend time to reconfigure everything and it seem to work now, I think installing during mid game didnt work

Can someone tell me how to get out of the kennel? I was restrained and gagged and can not try to struggle out of the restraints/gag anymore. Similarly I can´t ask the kennel master to remove the gag/restraints since I am gagged.

Is my Savegame bricked now?

4 hours ago, BlueWaffle said:

Can someone tell me how to get out of the kennel? I was restrained and gagged and can not try to struggle out of the restraints/gag anymore. Similarly I can´t ask the kennel master to remove the gag/restraints since I am gagged.

Is my Savegame bricked now?

No. If you use DFC you can use the menu to remove the gag. Some other mods have menus too. 

Or use the console:

Help  "Restraints Key"

Edit:

Player.Additem  xxxxxxxx  1

Edited by Monoman1
Forgot the .

The thing i never quite understood about this mod is kind of the back story stuff.

I get it- skyrim harsh, women seen as week, general mysoginistic stuff - serves as the basis of the mod.

But it doesnt seem to really effect all women...  walk into whiterun, women with weapons on their side....   and there is no sisterhood though...  like- I get that the fellas would be sexist and charge me extra..  but no discounts on the low down from the other women>?

16 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

But it doesnt seem to really effect all women...  walk into whiterun, women with weapons on their side....   and there is no sisterhood though...  like- I get that the fellas would be sexist and charge me extra..  but no discounts on the low down from the other women>?

What you suggest would likely require a cell scan within cities/towns (where latency is already an issue) and scan through Npc inventories to 'correct' them. Cost to benefit ratio is too high. 

Is it possible to start sexlab survival mid game? When I already have a modded save I always get CTD when I load my old save with sexlab survival enabled. But when I start a new game sexlab survival shows up with the menu and all that. But I wasn't sure reading through the description if this was the case or it is just a me problem.

1 hour ago, smashbros12345 said:

Is it possible to start sexlab survival mid game? When I already have a modded save I always get CTD when I load my old save with sexlab survival enabled. But when I start a new game sexlab survival shows up with the menu and all that. But I wasn't sure reading through the description if this was the case or it is just a me problem.

Mostly likely no due the extent it changes the game