[CE] Conan Exiles - Mod/Server Index (Current)

Hello, has someone some advice for a server with some 35+ mods, not entirely empty (no matter if there's not a huge crowd, just to play together sometimes), PVE content, some extra contents like EEWA and AoC, which doesnt' ask me to take a written exam before I join? I'm fully ok with proving that yes I've read the rules, but I'm not fond of extra useless annoyances like discords, consents, sheets, waiting for admins confirmations etc. I really just would love to play contents with other people, I'm disappointed that it happens only 1% of times, considering how much it is funny compared to play alone. Thank you.

Edited by A.J.
  • 2 months later...

Opened up a server of my own.

Name: Conan Exiles (18+) Seriously This Is Lewd (WIP)

Password: None at the moment, might add one if traffic goes nuts or there is a flood of low quality players.

Map: Exiled Lands

Settings: Currently all over the place as I faff about getting Pippi features set up correctly

Characters do not stay on the map while logged off. (Not very fair if they can get you while you're sleeping.)

Discord: Currently none, I'll make one if there is any interest.

Rules:

Don't join if you're under 18.

Don't cheat.

Be ok with being enslaved and raped. (Don't call the kink police on me!)

Don't be a prick.

That's pretty much it.

• 2 weeks later...

Tales of Siptah

18+ Fantasy RP/ERP PvP/PvE Server

Server Story is WIP at the moment.

The basic idea is that Siptah is ruled by 5 major clans (players), which provides plenty of room for diplomatic intrigue and/or alliances.
If this is your thing you can join one of the big clans and if not you can spend your everyday life as an adventurer, slave or otherwise, let your imagination run wild.

The possibilities are endless (no god characters).

We use about 50 mods.

Including:

• Age of Calamitous
  • EEWA
  • Beyond Decor
  • Shani's Stuff
  • Chains of Hyboria

We are always open for suggestions and ideas, e.g. community events, because we want the server to be a place where people like to come back to.
In case of problems we are there for you and help you.

Discord: Join here

LL Club:  Here

• 4 weeks later...

Guys,

I'm kinda confused about how to mod this game:

- Do I need a launcher, mod organizer, body replacer, FNIS, LOOT, etc? Or this game is easier to mod than Skyrim?

- Is there any way to play singleplayer?

- Which is the right version for Sexiles?

https://www.nexusmods.com/conanexiles/mods/5

https://www.nexusmods.com/conanexiles/mods/13
https://www.nexusmods.com/conanexiles/mods/67

I didn't find any modding guide apart from this https://conanexiles.fandom.com/wiki/Modding

But this is a generic modding guide. Not adult oriented. So I don't know what are the 'core mods' to make it work. Do you guys know if there is a guide for that?

Thanks!

13 minutes ago, joethebeast said:

Guys,

I'm kinda confused about how to mod this game:

- Do I need a launcher, mod organizer, body replacer, FNIS, LOOT, etc? Or this game is easier to mod than Skyrim?

- Is there any way to play singleplayer?

- Which is the right version for Sexiles?

https://www.nexusmods.com/conanexiles/mods/5

https://www.nexusmods.com/conanexiles/mods/13
https://www.nexusmods.com/conanexiles/mods/67

I didn't find any modding guide apart from this https://conanexiles.fandom.com/wiki/Modding

But this is a generic modding guide. Not adult oriented. So I don't know what are the 'core mods' to make it work. Do you guys know if there is a guide for that?

Thanks!

Subscribe to the mods you want in steam.

1 hour ago, wretched creature said:

are any of the dlc required to play on these servers? thinking about buying during the steam sale

DLCs are not required in general. The base game has them included so that you can see them if someone else uses them. Buying them simply unlocks them for you.

15 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

What servers out there might support Futanari content via their mods? Everything I read into always seems outdated to some extent...

Usually when you see a server with at least a low fantasy setting, it supports Futanari content.

6 hours ago, LesboIsBesto said:

Is there anything that supports solo play, like with NPCs?

Devious Desires mod let's you start scenes with NPCs. You can even stage scenes with NPC's only.

14 hours ago, Tiress said:

Usually when you see a server with at least a low fantasy setting, it supports Futanari content.

Devious Desires mod let's you start scenes with NPCs. You can even stage scenes with NPC's only.

yea I was boutta say i figured that mod out finally. 

that mod loads better than Beyond Theatrics in terms of what can be done with them. The carry stuff doesnt seem to work with NPCs tho.

• 2 months later...

GRIMWYLD
This is a brand new adult server with emphasis on immersive roleplay above all. Building on the Howard Inspired lore along with fantasy summoned races and corrupted alternatives, our lore supports a wide variety of concepts. Have your character transition from another world and build in this one, or begin with staff support in a sponsored role for a Human noble.

Grimwyld's theme is driven by the conflict between a rising feudal order and the untamed wilds around it, along with the racial discrimination of the Outsider and Corrupted races.

If you don't own Conan already and enjoy adult roleplaying, now is a good time to join us and benefit from starting a new story.

Dice Driven Story Conflict 
❖ Player narratives supported by staff
❖ Heavily focused on roleplay and adventure above grind and tedium
❖ Customized Kits and Easy-to-Access gearing
❖ In depth dice mechanics and character customization
❖ Limitless potential for Outsider and Corrupted supernatural racial concepts, along with a feudal system for ruling Humans
❖ A fresh server ripe with opportunity!

Steam Server Connection: grimwyld.serverblend.com:28047
Direct connect through Conan Exiles: 131.226.242.71:7777

Below is a glimpse of the Grimwyld.

unknown.png?width=1053&height=592

Screenshot_20220910-234146_GeForce_NOW.j

Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2022.09.14_-_20.

unknown.png?width=1053&height=592

• 2 weeks later...

Rp Server dreams of Immersive Sexiles 
Regiun:Eu
Type: Rp/Erp Pvp/pve
Lore: Custon Conan Inspired

This server is created in memory of the old Immersive Sexiles, New admin management & Sponsored by Horo.With thise new start we expect players to move the server and their own stories foward.
We are inspired by Conan's lore, with the addition of some fantasy elements: A city has been founded, the elves have joined the battle against the corrupting magic in the lands.
Begin your journey in a welcoming and drama free environment
With rules to make conflict fun
An immersive quicktravel system
The chance to be involved in an ever-changing landscape
Discover your own magic, or embrace corruption's power
And transform into one of the secret races
Starter pack with Star Metal tools, x4 Harvest rates, a T3 Building & other useful kits will help you on your journey

Check our Modlist here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2863215902
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/zrT9EqJt3H

Edited by eterema
On 9/25/2022 at 6:07 AM, lindazana said:

Do any of the mods that exist have any sort of thing like the ol' Sexlab Defeat mods, and/or is there anything out there involving interactions with non-humans? 

I don't know what Sexlab Defeat is but the roleplay server I play on currently allows people to make non-humans like orcs and whatnot. I made my "followers" mostly look like orcs because I've been roleplaying as though I am their captive and not the ruler of my camp. Obviously I control them when I want to, but it's just the story I am making for a change of pace. :)

20220912221737_1.thumb.jpg.e2dd894cebbf9f3b6665074f7c5dd873.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 4:33 PM, canthor said:

Just a bit of a re-post to let people know the server is still up. 

Name: Savage Desires (Low Fantasy 18+ ERP)
PVP (Not on site, unless oked in consent sheet.)
ERP
Map: Savage Wilds
Age Restrictions: +18
Server: NA
Max capacity of server: 30(for now)
Discord (or other) Server: https://discord.gg/Kzv2Sm6QSb
Text only
Password: no

Server Settings
XP rate: x2
Gathering Rate: x 2
Day/Night Ratio: 0.1/0.1
Hunger/Thirst settings: 0.1/0.1 Idle 0.1/0.1 Active
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: yes
The Purge Activated: No
Players stay logged in the world when they log out.

Mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2419736131

The Savage Wilds is a hostile place. People arrive, washed ashore from shipwrecks. Some are just normal innocent people just trying to make a life with what they can find. Others; like murderers, rapists, and thieves, prey on them.

The only law in the Wilds seems to be the strong prey on the weak. The strong construct cities, and try to have them, willing and unwilling, live there. So it all come down to a choice every person must make. Well they be one of the strong and carve out a new piece of land for themselves, becoming a Warlord, or King. Or well they submit, that being living on there land, to even becoming a slave to there whims. Only time will tell.

Click the discord link, make a consent sheet, and join us today!

Despite this being NA based server, there is a considerate group of EU players too! Awesome server full of awesome people! ❤️

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2022 at 8:40 PM, eterema said:

Rp Server dreams of Immersive Sexiles 
Regiun:Eu
Type: Rp/Erp Pvp/pve
Lore: Custon Conan Inspired

This server is created in memory of the old Immersive Sexiles, New admin management & Sponsored by Horo.With thise new start we expect players to move the server and their own stories foward.
We are inspired by Conan's lore, with the addition of some fantasy elements: A city has been founded, the elves have joined the battle against the corrupting magic in the lands.
Begin your journey in a welcoming and drama free environment
With rules to make conflict fun
An immersive quicktravel system
The chance to be involved in an ever-changing landscape
Discover your own magic, or embrace corruption's power
And transform into one of the secret races
Starter pack with Star Metal tools, x4 Harvest rates, a T3 Building & other useful kits will help you on your journey

Check our Modlist here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2863215902
Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/zrT9EqJt3H

We also looking for new experinced moderators and admins + storytellers

I have never played online games before. (I am a boomer who would probably get killed right off the bat)  So I have some questions.  Does "modded server" mean

that you already have the mods?   There are certain mods that I want to play with.  Also I have never used Steam workshop to install mods. (always used Vortex or

some other mod manager.}  I wanted to play PVE but doesn't seem to be any adult server that does that. I want to roleplay as a female protagonist.  I watch a

video where the guy showed that when you select "online" it lists servers.  Are any on the adult servers listed here on that list? Sorry for all the questions but

like I said, I have never played any online game before.  I once bought Friday the 13th game for PS4 but never played it. I want to play CE on PC with xbox1 controller.
First, I am going to play local first to get used to the game. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2022 at 1:10 PM, ivanoff said:

I have never played online games before. (I am a boomer who would probably get killed right off the bat)  So I have some questions.  Does "modded server" mean

that you already have the mods?   There are certain mods that I want to play with.  Also I have never used Steam workshop to install mods. (always used Vortex or

some other mod manager.}  I wanted to play PVE but doesn't seem to be any adult server that does that. I want to roleplay as a female protagonist.  I watch a

video where the guy showed that when you select "online" it lists servers.  Are any on the adult servers listed here on that list? Sorry for all the questions but

like I said, I have never played any online game before.  I once bought Friday the 13th game for PS4 but never played it. I want to play CE on PC with xbox1 controller.
First, I am going to play local first to get used to the game. Thanks.

You can subscribe to the mods for whichever server you pick on Steam (there is no installation on your part) or just log in and the game will do it for you. The latter takes much more time, as you might imagine. 

most RP servers are pvp but have tight rules against just running around killing people. It generally has to be part of the character story and be announced. Something like: “Aithne frowns and draws her sword. ‘I don’t think I’m going to let that happen.’ (PVP intent)”

Check out various discords to see what the local community is like, how active the server is, and what their lore and rules are. 

Edited by jfraser
  • 1 month later...

I have only one question for FUNCOM. Why can't I play the non-updated version? Update 3.0 is crooked and unfinished in the mind. After visiting the sorcerer's cave, the filth also spreads to the PC, and crashes from the game begin. Witchcraft ... Here in SKYRIM there was witchcraft that was pleasant to use. In this update, a lot of things have changed that I absolutely do not like. The speed of the player running / climbing, even with the perk pumped up, is still slower than before the update. The armor no longer functions on temperature, instead they made cooking food, which is somehow illogical and also affects strength. Battlepass... with miserable quests and useless rewards. For such updates, distribute brooms to all developers and let them sweep.

1 minute ago, Gvidon said:

У меня только один вопрос к FUNCOM. Почему я не могу играть в необновленную версию? Обновление 3.0 кривое и недоработанное в уме. После посещения пещеры колдуна скверна распространяется и на ПК, и начинаются вылеты из игры. Колдовство... Вот в SKYRIM было колдовство, которым было приятно пользоваться. В этом обновлении изменилось много чего, что мне категорически не нравится. Скорость бега/лазания игрока, даже с прокачанным перком, все равно медленнее, чем до обновления. Броня больше не работает от температуры, вместо нее сделали варку еды, что как-то нелогично и на силу тоже влияет. Боевой пропуск... с жалкими квестами и бесполезными наградами. За такие обновления раздайте всем разработчикам веники и пусть подметают.

I downloaded my repack, now I can play without having to connect to the network. Some mods that have not yet been updated under 3.0 were cut out of the launcher. It's a pity that Improved_Quality_of_Life and Kerozard have already been updated and are not suitable for my game. Does anyone have these files?

• 2 weeks later...