[CE] Conan Exiles - Mod/Server Index (Current)

On 11/19/2020 at 9:07 PM, Ankahet said:

SiptahRP - NordlandRP | Modded | 62.141.36.180:7777 - 62.141.39.159:7777 | Discord

The SiptahRP discord link is outdated.

Can anyone recommend me a semi-active RP + ERP server where people RP on the text chat? A server that doesn't have a million mods preferably... I wanted to try Bound Desires but that server just loads mods forever.

12 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

@Atreyu it seems the flacid is there and i joined the discord server and they are working on a way to resolve it so its normal to be flacid at present which sucks. 

What also sucks is the tits being some default size, instead of the big jubblies they were when I caught her.

• 2 weeks later...

Wayward Exiles 18+ RP | Exiled lands | Modded | 104.194.8.88:28030

I just started a RP server with some friends if anyone is looking for a fun community.  

An approved character is required for play and can be submitted here: Discord Link

Come by and check us out!  We just started up and there's room to build and grow. 

• 2 months later...

Can anyone recommend me a Siptah (E)RP server with the following mods / lack of mods?

- A server with max level 60: No Kerozad 300 levels, EEWA or Age of Calamitous mods.

- A server NOT using Wonderbody, Aquilonian Females or Buttermilk mods (I just personally think they look worse).

- A server that DOES use Fashionist, Immersive armors, and Devious Desires (or a similar "sexy" mod).

Edited by Liuli
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello.

I'm building a FemDom dedicated Conan Exiles server, named "Exiled Queendoms".

It allows deep D/s interaction through installed mods and customizations I'm adding to the server.

The main idea is: mistresses found their clans and recruits slaves who help them conquering the exiled lands.

To achieve this, I'm going to implement a new game mechanic that enables players (a Domme and their subs) to execute activities in an erotic D/s context, making them earning rewards (XP, items, perks, etc.).

Server settings and mods are:

• PvE only
  • Exiled lands map
  • Age of Calamitous / EEWA for deep content and long gameplay, 300 level cap
  • all mods available today for ERP interactions: SlaverMod, Restricted Exile, Devious desires and others
  • many items mods with sexy outfits: Grim Production, High Heels System, Exile Extremes and others

Server is under construction. I would love to receive feedback on this idea (interested? why?) as well as any other question or curiosity about it.

• 4 weeks later...

[EU - GER] [E-RPvP] Lawless Lands [+18]

Lawless hardcore E-RPvP Server. We are aiming to create a small community of people who are enjoying Conan and hardcore Roleplay.
If you are looking for a server which stays to the Conan lore and spicing it up with some little extras - look no further!

Features:
-several kits to get you started (level 60, basic gear + tools etc.)
-more levels (lvl100)
-revamped exiled lands map with lots of new areas to explore
-lawless RP and PvP spiced up with some mods
-faster gather + xp rate
-your feedback and input is wanted and appreciated

Several mods including bulding pieces, armor, clothing, weapons, gameplay etc.

Check out the entire Modlist on our Discord.

https://discord.gg/ETuXqmG5Dk

• 2 weeks later...

Wild Desires 18+ RP/ERP/PvP

Welcome to Wild Desires, where we play on a consent based fantasy-style RP/ERP 18+ Server. We allow all kinds of Genders like Futas, Shemales, Femboys and Characters on our Server to give you, our Player the most open way to show us your Creativity and let you enjoy what you'd like to play or create you can live out your Desires, be it Character-wise or Story-wise, only Characters not allowed are Gods and Demi-Gods.

The Server has the RPVillage addon as its Hub "Qarth", which is full of unfurnished Houses which can also be rented with our Loyalty System..

Why YOU should join our Community!
The Wild Desires Server is something for everyone, no matter if you speak fluent english or not, we do not judge here, you can be what you want to be (excluding (Demi-)Gods). A experienced Staff Team that knows how to handle ALL situations with ease which will keep this a amazing safe place for all.

What we offer You
A Server with a future, no short term Project.
A safe heaven where you can live out your wildest Fantays, or just casually enjoy the PvE Content with little RP as you wish.
Experienced and Friendly Staff, that will assist you with questions, problems etc.
Starting Kits to help You get a jump start, the first month after the Grand Opening we will hand out Endlevel Tools/Weapons and max Level, if wanted.
And much more!~

Creating the Server with the Community. Your Voice matters.
5x XP/Harvest
Great Starting Kits incl. Level 300
RP-focused addons galore to give as many possibilities as possible to let your Fantasy of Character and Builds come true.
Custom Quests which include Jobs as, Bartender/maid, Guard of the Hub, Prostitute in the Hubs Brothel.
Lots of custom NPC's
Growing friendly Community.
Active Staff
Nearly no restrictions on Character Creation!
Events lead by Staff or other Players.
Arena for PvP or PvE Fights.

No power-hungry Staff that behaves like Apes.

Mods
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1613953221

Did we wake your Interest ?
You can join the Community by joining our Discord and get verified easily.

https://discord.gg/CqjqzbZmgt

16 hours ago, Avelyn said:

Any servers with decent healing magic/gameplay similar to Skyrim or even OW? Anything beats the base game bandages  ?

I don't know anyone that uses bandages... If healing bugs you craft a bunch of Aloe potions and put 40 on vitality to double their healing effect and also get a passive health regeneration.

On 9/29/2021 at 9:42 AM, cuckearlofnorwayck3 said:

I want this so badly, idk why it's not even a server yet, atleast one would be pretty awesome.    Would be the first erp server with a good amount of interracial raceplay going on.  

My server isn't solely focused on that but it would be surely ok if you want to play that type of RP, since i am playing it myself, too.

However, if someone is interested in race play hit me up or feel free to join my server maybe we can get a small community.

Edited by strident star
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Conan_Exiles_Screenshot_2021.09.06_-_13.lodddr.png

[PVP, E-RP, Dark Fantasy, Slavery, Monsters.]

•Online since 2019

General features:

-Experienced staff including 3 active modders.
-No Perma Death or Drop on Death.
-Custom Quests & Dungeons.
-Dark sexual themes (consent based)
-Choose one of 12 unique races, each with their own individual customization options and racial buffs!
-Curses (Vampire, Demon, Werewolf etc.)
-Classes (Berserker, Sorcerer etc.)
-Breeding System.
-Playable Monsters.
-Custom server systems such as the Prey and Legacy Systems.
-Low cost crafting.
-Factions Hubs.
-Huge focus on maintaining an immersive environment with key characters.
-An intricate and corruptable Portal network.
-High performance server running on a M.2 SSD

Server mods with exclusive content:

-New Beautiful Weapons with custom Combos.
-New Accessories, Tattoos, demonic horns, wonderbody piercings,etc.
-New Placeables and Decorations
-Skills, spells & staves
-Crossbows & bolts
And much so more..

•Server Modlist:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=1640164987

•Server Mod Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs_9cCrxHMDi76Ap7eCw5fg/videos?view_as=subscriber

•Old Season Trailer:
https://vimeo.com/587275574

•Join our Discord:
https://discord.gg/p8FEeJ8

Remember to contact me on Discord to tell me that you came from Loverslab and i will give you some free goodies .

Legacy-Of-Darkness1920x1080_2.jpg

Edited by GabrielNerevar
  • 1 month later...

devm9c7-c242abdb-d214-4e20-b5b2-995ebec2

Blue Moon welcomes you...
With the discontinuation of Blood Moon, a new moon rises! Blue Moon strives to continue with the Blood Moon format, whilst making new and exciting changes in the future to come (based on community feedback).

Name of Server: Blue Moon
Map Played On: Savage Wilds

Discord: https://discord.gg/bluemoon
Current Capacity: 60

IP/Port: 51.195.88.227:28045 (Direct Connect)

Registration
The server is open with a census checkpint. A registration process is required, but is mostly used to help you set up a character for the conan world that we all love and appreciate!

BlueMoon RP's Approach to Rules
BMRP is an Adult community. We expect our players to keep both sides of a scene in mind, and to remember that Roleplay is a collaborative story-telling effort. It's something we are doing with other players, not against them (even if our characters are in conflict with one another). Your playstyle should ensure your Roleplay partners have just as much opportunity for success as you do.

Lore
Welcome to the Pimentola: the "Land of Darkness"
Rumored to be an isolated area of the fabled Pohjola, the Pimentola is an island steeped in magic and danger. Many who arrive here were captured in raids overseen by cloaked, hooded figures. Some were sent as Exiles, a punishment considered "a fate worse than death", and reserved only for those who did not deserve the release of a quick, merciful end. Others still seek out the island in pursuit of knowledge or power, chasing rumors of magic ancient and unknown, or mythical artefacts lost to history and buried here to keep greedy, grasping hands away from them. Still more find themselves shipwrecked on the island's shores, their vessel attacked by large, dark beasts in the depths of the sea when they strayed too far into uncharted territory.

Screenshot_2021-12-03_143131.png

The Pimentola is ruled by three towers, each magically bound to and anchored in the land, and looked after by an Overseer who presents would-be Kings and Queens with challenges. Those who defeat the Tower's challenge are imbued with the Tower's power and rule the region the tower commands... until another comes along to take it from them! As with all things, power comes with a cost, and each who reaches the end of the Tower's challenge must decide for his or her self if they are willing to pay that cost.

Despite rumor and speculation, no one seems to really know why the Pimentola exists as it does, or who it's Keepers are. Perhaps a fearless group of Adventurers will discover its secret. Perhaps not.

Regardless, there is no way off the island. Everyone who arrives on the Pimentola, however they managed to be here, must remain. To survive, to thrive, or die in the attempt.

Mod List:

1. Savage Wilds
  2. Pippi
  3. ModControlPanel
  4. Amunets Dungeon Assests
  5. DungeonMasterTools
  6. Dudes Delightful Decorations
  7. Less Building Placement Restrictions
  8. Exiles Extreme
  9. Thrall War Dungeon Mod
  10. Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal (EEWA)
  11. Warrior Mutator
  12. RolePlay Redux
  13. No Drop Runes
  14. Shadows of Skelos Vol. 2
  15. Shadows of Skelos - Extended
  16. SvS Ext Permanent Feats v1.0.1
  17. Ravencrest Couriers
  18. Barbarian Barber
  19. RP Aesthetics
  20. RA Fantasy Extension
  21. Immersive Armor
  22. Stoja's Warpaints
  23. Fashionist
  24. Devious Desires
  25. BMRP Item Blocker
  26. Improved Quality of Life
  27. Unlock Plus (with pickup)

We at Blue Moon hope to see you on the Pimentola!

• 1 month later...

Hello, all.

So, been looking for a new server, have some ideas, but wanted to ask after recommendations.

Looking for:  A mostly Conan-lore-friendly RP server, so not a high-fantasy filled with orcs and demons and faeries and genies.  Ideally with ERP accepted, and a respectful community that likes putting RP ahead of ERP.  Generous starting gear and gathering/leveling, here to RP not grind.

Hard No:  Age of Calamitous (Sadistic Killer GM, The Mod), Siptah (just don't care for the map).

Preferably Not:  EEWA, or Savage Wilds.  Limited experience with these, no idea where to find anything in Savage Wilds, and EEWA is only better than AoC in that EEWA has the good graces to generally put its instamurder mobs in the places you need to go to do EEWA stuff anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey fellas, I figured i'd plug my own server up on here. 

Server Name :  The Half Chub Hot Tub
Focus: A little bit of everything, with the idea just being a chill place to play Conan with the boys. 
Max Connections: 20
Current map:  Exiled Lands
Difficulty: The resource gathering is set to be less grindy, but lemme know if it needs adjusting. The PVE and combat in general is a bit more hardcore, IIRC all damage is either 1.5x and 2x the amount, shit's dangerous in the early levels of the game, but combat experience earned is pretty high and you'll level up quickly. Max level is 300.

IP:45.35.73.108:28100

Mod list:
Beyond theatrics : For sexy times with thralls or other players
Grims Wonderbody ( I know it's not everyone's taste, but i have IQOL sliders set very liberally to make your waifu )
Grim Productions : Adds a bunch of clothing and armours for the body. Some of them are kind of lore breaking, however they are pretty NICE.
Weaty's armour pack + Wonderbody patch : Just adds lore friendlyish armours and clothes to the game.
Chains of Hyboria: Adds a lot of wonder body stuff. Also adds a goofy load screen and I wish they didn't do that. Oh well.
Immersive Armour: Adds really cool armour sets for both genders. 
Barbarian Barber:  100 something Hair styles for your barbarian.
Shadows Player Dancers: This mod adds scrolls which give you dance abilities, that you can use to heal your friends health and corruption. Never encountered the scrolls in the game world but if you would like your character to be a slinky dancer type, lemme know and i'll spawn you the scrolls.
Northern Timber: Build set that lets you make your own Uncle Ted cabin.

Devious Desires: An emote mod that also lets you arrange some sexy times, but also not just sexy times. Nice to have, key press SHIFT+H to bring it's menu up.
Accessory Wardrobe: Stuff like rings, necklaces etc, and an inventory system to manage them.
Fashionist: Basically adds the Glamour system from Final Fantasy MMO. You could look like a scantily clad hooker but actually be wearing full plate essentially.
 (Side Note) Fashionist has it's own weapon sheathing system, so either disable that system on your end or disable Conan's built in system, so you dont end up with double weapons.
RA Character customization: Just adds more customization for your character, has it's own ESC menu.
SH Armoury: Adds a lot of end game tier historically accurate kind of weapons. Things like Kopis/Falcata, European style swords, Scimitars, various spears, gladius, etc
Emberlight: A 10/10 mod that does all kinds of neat stuff like farming, character customizations at a vanity table ( you can shave your pubes or change your hair etc ), new weapons.
Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal: Total overhaul that adds new enemies, new weapons, a magic system, and a courage system that'll help out a lot in the server.
 ( Courage system essentially gives you 1 or 3 points when you defeat a boss. Each points gives you bonus damage to PvE enemies. You lose them on death vs NPCs. )
Less Building Placement Restrictions: Exactly what it says on the tin.
Improved Quality of Life
Level 300 mod.

The server usually sits empty besides me when I occasionally play on it, so again i'd figured drop it's info SOMEWHERE if anyone might be interested in joining in.

Here's a Dicksword invite link: https://discord.gg/DKgNajgUcw

Edited by Cezul
On 1/23/2022 at 11:21 AM, Cezul said:

Hey fellas, I figured i'd plug my own server up on here. 

Server Name :  The Half Chub Hot Tub
Focus: A little bit of everything, with the idea just being a chill place to play Conan with the boys. 
Max Connections: 20
Current map: Siptah
Difficulty: The resource gathering is set to be less grindy, but lemme know if it needs adjusting. The PVE and combat in general is a bit more hardcore, IIRC all damage is either 1.5x and 2x the amount, shit's dangerous in the early levels of the game, but combat experience earned is pretty high and you'll level up quickly. Max level is 300.

IP:45.35.73.108:28100

Mod list:
Beyond theatrics : For sexy times with thralls or other players
Grims Wonderbody ( I know it's not everyone's taste, but i have IQOL sliders set very liberally to make your waifu )
Grim Productions : Adds a bunch of clothing and armours for the body. Some of them are kind of lore breaking, however they are pretty NICE.
Weaty's armour pack + Wonderbody patch : Just adds lore friendlyish armours and clothes to the game.
Chains of Hyboria: Adds a lot of wonder body stuff. Also adds a goofy load screen and I wish they didn't do that. Oh well.
Immersive Armour: Adds really cool armour sets for both genders. 
Barbarian Barber:  100 something Hair styles for your barbarian.
Shadows Player Dancers: This mod adds scrolls which give you dance abilities, that you can use to heal your friends health and corruption. Never encountered the scrolls in the game world but if you would like your character to be a slinky dancer type, lemme know and i'll spawn you the scrolls.
Northern Timber: Build set that lets you make your own Uncle Ted cabin.
Dudes Delightful Decorations: Build set that lets you build all kinds of cool shit. 10/10 recommend.
Devious Desires: An emote mod that also lets you arrange some sexy times, but also not just sexy times. Nice to have, key press SHIFT+H to bring it's menu up.
Accessory Wardrobe: Stuff like rings, necklaces etc, and an inventory system to manage them.
Fashionist: Basically adds the Glamour system from Final Fantasy MMO. You could look like a scantily clad hooker but actually be wearing full plate essentially.
 (Side Note) Fashionist has it's own weapon sheathing system, so either disable that system on your end or disable Conan's built in system, so you dont end up with double weapons.
RA Character customization: Just adds more customization for your character, has it's own ESC menu.
SH Armoury: Adds a lot of end game tier historically accurate kind of weapons. Things like Kopis/Falcata, European style swords, Scimitars, various spears, gladius, etc
Emberlight: A 10/10 mod that does all kinds of neat stuff like farming, character customizations at a vanity table ( you can shave your pubes or change your hair etc ), new weapons.
Endgame Extended Weapon Arsenal: Total overhaul that adds new enemies, new weapons, a magic system, and a courage system that'll help out a lot in the server.
 ( Courage system essentially gives you 1 or 3 points when you defeat a boss. Each points gives you bonus damage to PvE enemies. You lose them on death vs NPCs. )
Less Building Placement Restrictions: Exactly what it says on the tin.
Improved Quality of Life
Level 300 mod.

The server usually sits empty besides me when I occasionally play on it, so again i'd figured drop it's info SOMEWHERE if anyone might be interested in joining in.

Here's a Dicksword invite link: https://discord.gg/YTMrSyur2y

Unfortunately this:

Dudes Delightful Decorations: Build set that lets you build all kinds of cool shit. 10/10 recommend.

...is no longer a thing. A bunch of servers had to wipe due to him having no good backups of his data and his computer dying and since it wasn't really pushed as being a serious issue, Funcom update happened and his mods are incompatible. It sucks because he did have some really cool stuff in it.

Other than that, I approve of your selection of mods. Good choices.

EDIT: Oh yeah Weaty's is cool too, but I *think* that one and the WB add-on is broken at the moment.

Edited by jubbs
On 1/28/2022 at 2:32 PM, jubbs said:

Unfortunately this:

...is no longer a thing. A bunch of servers had to wipe due to him having no good backups of his data and his computer dying and since it wasn't really pushed as being a serious issue, Funcom update happened and his mods are incompatible. It sucks because he did have some really cool stuff in it.

Other than that, I approve of your selection of mods. Good choices.

EDIT: Oh yeah Weaty's is cool too, but I *think* that one and the WB add-on is broken at the moment.

Thanks for the heads up! That sucks about Dude's mod, I really liked it but it looks like it's gonna have to be removed. Oh well, less server RAM bloat I guess!
 Weaty's mod seems to be working, or it was last I checked before the update. It shows up with no name on the server browser's mod list so IDK if that might cause problems for some people.

EDIT: Went ahead and did a full save wipe on the Half Chub Hot Tub Server, removed Dude's Delightful Decorations mod, and also changed the map to Exiled Lands to freshen things up.

Edited by Cezul
5 hours ago, Raindrops400 said:

Hey, does anyone here know if there exists any mod that allows a character to urinate?

I know Exiles Extreme had some pee pee poo poo content in it, it's a really BIG mod with not a whole lot of focus, and has a ton of other stuff in it too.

• 2 weeks later...