[CE] Conan Exiles - Mod/Server Index (Current)

Adult Conan Exiles Mod/Server Index

I made this as the other listing seems to have been abandoned by the OP. I did post in it and message them directly in hopes to see if they were still active, alas, that seems not to be the case. So, I am making the thread anew to keep a current listing.

Adult CE Servers (Up To Date)

WPGN - Captured Lands 18+ | Isle of Siptah | Modded | WPGN Site | Click To Join

(Will updated between work shifts)

-

Bound Desire +18 ER/PVP | Exiled Lands | Modded | 69.162.87.229:7905 | Discord

-

SiptahRP - NordlandRP | Modded | 62.141.36.180:7777 - 62.141.39.159:7777 | Discord

Ault Oriented CE Mods (Up To Date)

IQOL

BBJigglePhysics (Does not work with iQoL)

Aquilonian Females

Aquilonian Passion Body

Passion Body Shaved Patch

Shaved and Oiled

SlaverMod

Exiles Extreme

Thrall War Dungeon Mod

(Will update between work shifts)

Other CE Mods:

Hyborian Body Armor (gooboo)

Hyborian Armor Mashups (gooboo)

Simple Hairstyle Mod (gooboo)

Addition of Servers and Mods

If you would like a mod or server added here, please either PM me or comment here with the mod name and workshop/LL/Nexus link, or your server info. (Include steam-join link if possible). This was recreated in light of Chekists' list that has gone unmaintained. If you no longer see your server here, it is because the community was inactive or I couldn't connect to the server. If you believe this to be in error, please PM me.

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, Aleanne said:

Some of the mods you are listing (Litman for instance) aren't maintained anymore, or the links are going nowhere (the last two ones)

Also you may want to add this one : Slavermod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386982683&searchtext=slavermod

Good luck in maintaining a list, it's probably the 13th labour of Hercules :D

xP

Yeh I am still working on the lists. I get very little time while at work, and only some time after work, trying to do what I can xP

Although, I won't be housing a list of ALL mods, just adult ones (that work), popular ones and those by request of course. I just wish more people played the game :/ Its not a bad game.

List of mods can work... Mods are eventually abandoned - because very few modders share their assets and it's not an open format like what you can find in Beth's games. Then they are broken by Funcom's updates (Sexiles comes to mind). But having an up to date list is manageable.
Servers, however.... They open/close/go dormant on a daily basis. Some have existed for a long time (Chains, Oasis of pleasure, Hunter's Gaze...). And the frontier between RP (with ERP flavor) and pure ERP servers is hard to find.

51 minutes ago, Aleanne said:

List of mods can work... Mods are eventually abandoned - because very few modders share their assets and it's not an open format like what you can find in Beth's games. Then they are broken by Funcom's updates (Sexiles comes to mind). But having an up to date list is manageable.
Servers, however.... They open/close/go dormant on a daily basis. Some have existed for a long time (Chains, Oasis of pleasure, Hunter's Gaze...). And the frontier between RP (with ERP flavor) and pure ERP servers is hard to find.

It seems that way sadly, on both counts. We plan to keep the wpgn server running, just hope people take interest in it.

My server has been around for over a year now. It has a few active players, but we are trying to grow. Check out the info down below, and see if we might be the right fit for you. Hope to see you in the Exiled Lands!

Name: Bound Desire 18+RP/ERP/PVP AoC/EEWA
PVP
ERP
Age Restrictions: +18
Server: NA

Map: Exiled Lands
Max capacity of server: 20(for now)
Discord (or other) Server: https://discord.gg/W5nACvD
Text only
No password

Server Settings
XP rate: x3
Gathering Rate: x 3
Day/Night Ratio: 0.5/1.5
Hunger/Thirst settings: 0.1/0.1 Idle 0.5/0.5 Active
Drop Equipment on Death: No
God Avatars Enabled: No
Containers Ignore Ownership: No
The Purge Activated: No
Players stay logged in the world when they log out.

Mods:

Kerozard's Paragon Leveling 300
WYSIWYG Wheel of Pain
Unlock Plus
Barbarian Barber
The Age of Calamitous
Fashonist
Savage Steel vol1
Savage Steel vol2
ExilesExtreme
Thrall Wars Dungeon Mod
Immersive Armors
High Heels System
WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
Dude's Delightful Decorations
SlaverMod 1.16
WonderButter (Wonderbody 2019)
Accessory Wardrobe
Improved Quality of Life
Endagme Extended Weapon Arsenal
Grimm Productions
Exiled Lands Improved
CNC
Pippi

The Exiled Lands are a harsh and hostile place. Exiles arrive, are nailed to crosses, only to be taken down and dragged away, and awaken in a strange prison. Some people didn't deserve to be sent to the Exited Lands, maybe pissing the wrong person. Others, murderers, rapists, and thieves, without question deserved to be there.

The only law there seems to be the strong prey on the weak. The strong construct cities, and try to have new exiles, willing and unwilling, live there. So it all come down to a choice every exile must make. Well they be one of the strong and carve out a new piece of land for themselves, becoming a Warlord, or King. Or well they submit, that being living on there land, to even becoming a slave to there whims. Only time will tell.

On 12/2/2020 at 3:26 PM, Aleanne said:

Some of the mods you are listing (Litman for instance) aren't maintained anymore, or the links are going nowhere (the last two ones)

Also you may want to add this one : Slavermod https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1386982683&searchtext=slavermod

Good luck in maintaining a list, it's probably the 13th labour of Hercules :D

Allrighty, fixed up and added that one and one more :D

1 hour ago, mcdyn said:

this game would be donated by Epic games this year, I don’t know what happened that shortly after the announcement was removed from the site, it would be good for new players, like me
I'll wait for some sale on Christmas to see and to buy it

It should go on sale again this month. I think it did last December, anyway. No reason to break that tradition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2020 at 5:35 PM, MissBell said:

Trying to get back into Conan and looking for a more adult server but without Age of Calamitous, never been a big fan of that mod

I with here with this guy, forget Age of Calamatous. That's just a piece of useless bloatware because some players want to force their High Fantasy game on to a survival game. Not to mention it dumps the awesome vanilla sound track for something no were near as good. One would think after 11 years of Skyrim modding people would line there are limits to what a game engine can take, oh well.

**SiptahRP – Nordland**

***(E)RP–PvP 18+ ~ Season 3 ***

*Server Location:* (EU)

*Our Discord:* https://discord.gg/Xz3WjkC

*Our Steam Mod Collection:* https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2338179854

***Unique Features***

- Travel between maps – Our two servers are joined, and you can easily travel between Siptah and Exiled Lands while your inventory items come with you!

- Lore – The Isle became darker…grimmer. Explore the time line to find out about the past events, and become a part of what will shape the lands further on in the world of fantasy and sorcery

- Kingdoms and More – Here you can buy and claim land on the custom draw map. Starting as a County, develop into a Duchy and finally, crown your self as the King, expanding your lands, with your own laws and ideologies. Will you rule fair and just or will you dominate and destroy?

- Races – We offer a huge range of possibilities for customisation of your character to create a character from one of 35 fantasy races to choose from, each having something unique about them!

- Quests – We’ve set up multiple daily quests on both maps, for you to complete simple tasks and earn ingame currency, as well, we always work further, continuing to create more and larger quests for you with rewards

- Events – Take part in server events driven by the lore, created and hosted regularly, bringing new challenges, outcome of which may also decide how it all develops further. Players will be more than welcome to host their own events too and admins will be keen to assist.

- Custom Server Mods – We got our own custom mods that offer a range of items, custom weapons, hats, collars that cant be taken off, trackable collars, etc, and still developing them further!

```

***General Things***

# • No Drop on Death

# • Max Level: 80

# • XP rate: x4

# • Harvest Rate: x5

# • Hunger & Thirst Rate: x0.1

# • Emote Kits

# • Customization Kits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...