[CE] Conan Exiles - Mod/Server Index (Current)

• 4 weeks later...

Dreams of Immersive Exiles :

Server Region: EU Server Type: RP-PVP/Pve Server Lore: Custom Conan lore Server Location: Europe Map:The Isle of Tir na nOg + The_Isle_of_Tir-na-nOgUnderdark Age Restriction: 18+ Consent based Server slots:30 Server Description: This server is created in the memory of the old Immersive Sexiles server,we have a new admin team , managment and sponsored by Horo, with this new start we desire players to return to the server or have new ones join us and help move foward there orn stories and the server story. We are inspired by Conan's lore, with the addition of some fantasy elements: A city has been founded, the elves have joined the battle against the corrupting magic in the lands. Begin your journey in a welcoming and drama free environment With rules to make conflict fun An immersive quicktravel system The chance to be involved in an ever-changing landscape Discover your own magic, or embrace corruption's power And transform into one of the secret races Starter pack with Star Metal tools, x4 Harvest rates, a T3 Building & other useful kits will help you on your journey Check our Modlist here: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2863215902 Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/zrT9EqJt3H Vote for us on https://topgameservers.net/conanexiles/server/5.226.141.67:17143

• 1 month later...

~Legacy of Darkness~

Language: ENG
                             Community: EU/US

Season: 10
                                                                                Map: Exiled Lands 

Lore: D&D + Conan multiverse.

~✤General features:
Immersive Breeding System. 
Mechanical Combat.
Immersive Professions with skills and tasks.
Creative RP perks and abilities to enhance the RP.
Bank Heists 
Sewer systems.
Undead system with humanity.
Slavery system.
Custom Co-op Quests.
Experienced staff including some CE modders.
No Perma Death or Drop on Death.
Progression system with unlockable skills & spells.
Dark sexual themes.︎
D&D Races  
Curses like Vampires and Succubus.
Playable Monsters.
Low cost crafting.
No consent (Fade to black option)
No whitelist or application. (Plug and play)

~✤Server Specs:
High performance server running on a M.2 SSD
16 Gb of Ram.
35 Slots

✤Server mod with exclusive content:
Revamped combat with new faster and smoother animations.
The best looking custom combos ever seen on Conan.
Tons of Skills & spells.
Badass Weapons Skins (High quality)
New Accessories, Tattoos,horns, wonderbody piercings,etc.
New Placeables and Decorations
Crossbows & bolts.
Staves, handcannons.
And much more..

•Server Modlist:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=1640164987

Join our Discord:
>> > https://discord.gg/p8FEeJ8 <<<

Contact me on discord to receive special items if you discovered the server via LoversLab.

Thunder_Strike.gif

Power_Storm.gif

Fire_Summoning.gif

l1.png

Edited by GabrielNerevar
On 3/23/2023 at 9:10 AM, GabrielNerevar said:

~Legacy of Darkness~

Language: ENG
                             Community: EU/US

Season: 10
                                                                                Map: Exiled Lands 

Lore: D&D + Conan multiverse.

~✤General features:
Immersive Breeding System. 
Mechanical Combat.
Immersive Professions with skills and tasks.
Creative RP perks and abilities to enhance the RP.
Bank Heists 
Sewer systems.
Undead system with humanity.
Slavery system.
Custom Co-op Quests.
Experienced staff including some CE modders.
No Perma Death or Drop on Death.
Progression system with unlockable skills & spells.
Dark sexual themes.︎
D&D Races  
Curses like Vampires and Succubus.
Playable Monsters.
Low cost crafting.
No consent (Fade to black option)
No whitelist or application. (Plug and play)

~✤Server Specs:
High performance server running on a M.2 SSD
16 Gb of Ram.
35 Slots

✤Server mod with exclusive content:
Revamped combat with new faster and smoother animations.
The best looking custom combos ever seen on Conan.
Tons of Skills & spells.
Badass Weapons Skins (High quality)
New Accessories, Tattoos,horns, wonderbody piercings,etc.
New Placeables and Decorations
Crossbows & bolts.
Staves, handcannons.
And much more..

•Server Modlist:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?edit=true&id=1640164987

Join our Discord:
>> > https://discord.gg/p8FEeJ8 <<<

Contact me on discord to receive special items if you discovered the server via LoversLab.

Thunder_Strike.gif

Power_Storm.gif

Fire_Summoning.gif

l1.png

It’s been a long minute since I’ve played CE. This is the first I’ve seen of the spells. How intuitive (or clunky) is the magic system?

On 2/27/2023 at 4:02 PM, MishySquishy said:

Hello! Join me on a server that opened mid-February 2023 called... 

Savage Tales of Hyboria RP/ERP

E/RP-centric low-fantasy world

Human characters (limited ability to choose non-humans, but there are options that are Conan-lore friendly)

Not boosted (resources and money actually mean something and are worth collecting)

Longer days/nights for continuity

NO tedious consent/approval application (consent is a simple 2 questions in Discord asking if you consent to ERP and consent to permadeath via RP - the rest of the likes/dislikes is handled in the in-game profiles)

Relaxed/casual play is acceptable - RP is at your leisure and you do not need to participate unless you want

PVP by consent - No kill on sight

Custom merchants/quests

Entry is password restricted within the rules in Discord to protect the players on the server

Level 300 max level

NO server wipes ever unless Funcom destroys a database with an update. :)

Server name: Savage Tales of Hyboria

Server address: 144.126.153.190:30300

Discord Address: https://discord.gg/sgfKpDteqd

Server Mod List:

1. Savage Wilds
  2. Pippi
  3. Unlock Plus
  4. Roleplay Redux
  5. Sudo Exile
  6. Kerozards Paragon Leveling
  7. WonderBody
  8. WonderBody Armors&Clothing
  9. Weaty's Armor Pack
  10. WAP_WonderbodyAddon
  11. ExilesExtreme
  12. RA: Character Customisation
  13. Warrior Mutator
  14. GetClose
  15. Barbarian Barber
  16. CAS
  17. Immersive Armor
  18. Stacksize Plus
  19. Less Building Placement Restrictions
  20. LBPR - Addition Features
  21. DungeonMasterTools Continued
  22. Ravencrest Couriers
  23. Thrall Wars Dungeon Mod
  24. Otterly's Smalls
  25. Otterly's Economy Fix
  26. Restricted Exiles
  27. Beyond Decor: Rustic Edition
  28. Better Thralls
  29. Female New Faces
  30. Male New Faces
  31. Outfit Manager
  32. Otterly's Bracelets Be Gone
  33. Lament
  34. Improved Quality of Life
  35. Devious Desires

20230321230423_1.jpg

you sold me with the promise of no wipes. i do not understand these stupid "seasons." i have made my character.

15 hours ago, MishySquishy said:

Feel free to say hello in game if you need any assistance. :)

I chatted with some people as I made my character. I have not had time to actually step through the portal yet ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

If someone wants a quiet/singleplayer experience server with the usual adult mods and no special rules other than the obligatory "don't be a bootyhole", you're welcome to make use of my little 10 man server. I just play on it once in a while with a couple of friends. PVP is on for fun times in the arena, but no building damage, so it's pretty casual.

Oh, and it's an EU server.

194.163.136.173:38400

Edited by Apocca
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2020 at 3:07 AM, Ankahet said:

Adult Conan Exiles Mod/Server Index

I made this as the other listing seems to have been abandoned by the OP. I did post in it and message them directly in hopes to see if they were still active, alas, that seems not to be the case. So, I am making the thread anew to keep a current listing.

Adult CE Servers (Up To Date)

WPGN - Captured Lands 18+ | Isle of Siptah | Modded | WPGN Site | Click To Join

(Will updated between work shifts)

-

Bound Desire +18 ER/PVP | Exiled Lands | Modded | 69.162.87.229:7905 | Discord

-

SiptahRP - NordlandRP | Modded | 62.141.36.180:7777 - 62.141.39.159:7777 | Discord

Ault Oriented CE Mods (Up To Date)

IQOL

BBJigglePhysics (Does not work with iQoL)

Aquilonian Females

Aquilonian Passion Body

Passion Body Shaved Patch

Shaved and Oiled

SlaverMod

Exiles Extreme

Thrall War Dungeon Mod

(Will update between work shifts)

Other CE Mods:

Hyborian Body Armor (gooboo)

Hyborian Armor Mashups (gooboo)

Simple Hairstyle Mod (gooboo)

Addition of Servers and Mods

If you would like a mod or server added here, please either PM me or comment here with the mod name and workshop/LL/Nexus link, or your server info. (Include steam-join link if possible). This was recreated in light of Chekists' list that has gone unmaintained. If you no longer see your server here, it is because the community was inactive or I couldn't connect to the server. If you believe this to be in error, please PM me.

Links are expired.

?The Last Desire?
18+ RP /ERP / PVP / PVE Fantasy server

The concept:
The Server has a story of course but the lore itself is very open. Whatever character concept you wish to make, from most any fantasy genre, is allowed and encouraged. (The only Limitations are Immortal / God characters of course.)

We started our new season on the 20th of March

TLD offers everyone the ability to get a flying wyvern after doing a quest line with our Hunters Guild, a Guild that also offers a lot of other daily quests and such.
We have a nice Thrall War Arena, the ability to buy your Thrall War Thralls through daily tokens that everyone can collect. Event Coordinators that will offer different Events throughout the season. Player Events are always a priority and we welcome them with open arms.

Some of our main mods are:
⚜️Shanis Stuff 
⚜️Legacy of Darkness
⚜️ExileExtreme
⚜️Beyond Decor
⚜️The_Isle_of_Tir-na-nOg *Spring edition*
⚜️LCDA_bestiary 1.1.0
New for this season is:
⚜️ToT-Custom
⚜️Highmane Arsenal
⚜️Sand and Stone

With these and our extensive list of mods, there is likely little you will be limited by in playing, in your time on our server.

Some other things we are proud to mention:
?Friendly, helpful, and open minded staff that are committed to making this server, and community a place you can be happy to call home.
?Kits to help you get started, with a level 60 boost, with no drop on death, and insta thrall taming.
?LGBTQ open and friendly place, here everyone is welcome.

If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to click the discord link below!

?Discord Link
https://discord.gg/r2fJmYPwSd

?Mod List
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2636483233

1 hour ago, Yibby Tibaon said:

Anyhow, how does sex mods on Coanan work? Does the other player have to accept doing it to make it work?

Devious Desire is the current main sex mod I would say most or all servers use for their sexual flavor as well as for regular emotes all to sitting, holding a cup, up to cleaning counters, and so on.
This mod will allow you to have the allowing closed, whitelisted players, or always open. That way you can control what you will allow and not allow. This is absolutely amazing for those that are unsure and do not want people to pick them up at random, or do random things with them when they are not ready for it. You can of course also always stop any grouped-up animations if you do not want to do it. It won't matter who started it, both can end it at any given time.

6 minutes ago, Devida said:

Devious Desire is the current main sex mod I would say most or all servers use for their sexual flavor as well as for regular emotes all to sitting, holding a cup, up to cleaning counters, and so on.
This mod will allow you to have the allowing closed, whitelisted players, or always open. That way you can control what you will allow and not allow. This is absolutely amazing for those that are unsure and do not want people to pick them up at random, or do random things with them when they are not ready for it. You can of course also always stop any grouped-up animations if you do not want to do it. It won't matter who started it, both can end it at any given time.

Can this work with NPCs too?

9 hours ago, Yibby Tibaon said:

Can this work with NPCs too?

Yes, this mod does allow you to play around with Thralls as well. Some people that are new to the mod tend to play around with Thralls to get used to the mod and its menu.

14 hours ago, Devida said:

Yes, this mod does allow you to play around with Thralls as well. Some people that are new to the mod tend to play around with Thralls to get used to the mod and its menu.

Cool. Hmm, as someone who is new to Coanan, which server do I start out with the mods in?

• 1 month later...

? The Last Desire ?
18+ RP, ERP, PVP, PVE Fantasy server.

The concept
: A few things that our server has been known for in all the years we've been running is creativity, consent, and some great roleplay experiences. Creativity: Very Open and Flexible lore for your character creation. Our server is a high fantasy server, with very few restrictions. You'll encounter characters from nearly every popular fantasy genre out there, and of course if someone comes up with their own original ideas.

Consent
, consent is everything and as such it has helped create a fantastic and helpful community where although the conflict can be a little lower, there's no telling where your adventure will take you! This Season This season, we have updated our server to the Lands of Tel'Navar Map, which afforded us a unique opportunity to try something new. The main home city that this map offers, came with it a number of houses that were available to players. What does that mean? Well, it means that people have moved in to the city, taking up resident, setting up businesses, and creating a dynamic city for people to live in, and experience.

Also Ever wanted to fly a dragon
? Well our server has a quest line within the hunters guild that will allow you to get one. We also offer a Thrall War Arena, and we offer the ability to buy the TW thralls.

We have a nice extensive mod list to play around with
New for this season is
:
Akihabara Design
Dark Decention Barber
Beltazar - Tattoosmithy
Legacy of Darkness: Warpaints
Lands of Tel'Navar

Some other things we are proud to mention
:
?Kits to help you get started, with a level 60 boost, with no drop on death, and instant thrall taming.
?LGBTQ open and friendly place, here everyone is welcome.

If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in
, feel free to click the discord link below!

?Discord Link https://discord.gg/r2fJmYPwSd
?Mod List https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2636483233

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 1:10 PM, Rogue Pleasures said:

Rogue ? Pleasures (18+ eRP, Conan Lore, LGBTQ2-friendly)
RP-ad-1080p.png.4f8ba37fb61ab4de901eeda7eb1e95e5.png

Rogue Pleasures aims to be an inclusive and accepting community for mature adults to find excitement in the harsh and thrilling Hyborian world. We are a consent-based server and LGBTQ2-friendly. Whether you're seeking conquest, trade, or pleasure, our server offers opportunities to collaborate and create stories with others. 

Our server features a unique RP reward system that pays you in-game coin for roleplaying with others, and a role-based system to announce when you're seeking roleplay! Win contests and earn your own special item in our custom server mod! We have weekly social events, daily login rewards and quests, with custom dungeons and more soon to come. 

Your character can be anything from a street kid to a noble, a bully or hero. Our players are relaxed and creative, and waiting for you!

Find yourself in a world where fantasies come true...

Discord: https://discord.gg/AvxMkzbuJC 

Server Features
? RP reward system
? Quests and daily rewards
? Regular events
? Custom server mod
? Generous starter kits
? Flexible building rules
?- 5x Experience / 3x Gathering
? Savage Wilds map
⚔ PvE-RP
? ERP focused
18+
? Location: NA
? / ? Day/Night Ratio: 0.3:0.3
? / ? Hunger/Thirst: 0.1/0.1
Peak play times: North America evenings / weekends
? Building limits: Flexible, 1250 pieces +

Server Mod List: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2934480446 
Server IP: 192.169.86.205:7777 

Server wiped: 14 Feb

Do you know what mod breaks the new update? Because I'm using this mod list on my local server.

Edited by XXXMod
Forgot to put "what" lol
  • 1 month later...

? Ways of Fortuna Voice-RP - Season 2 Vargarn ?
? - Discord: https://discord.gg/phGERbFv5X
?️ - Website: https://sites.google.com/view/waysoffortuna
? - Server-IP: 37.153.157.214:7777
? - Modliste: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2937719860

Was euch hier geboten wird;
? Ein erfahrenes Team von Supportern, Admins & Storytellern!
? Eine packende Geschichte und eine mitreißende Main-Story!
? Die Möglichkeit, euch in den Verlauf der Geschichte einzubringen!
? Haufenweise Möglichkeiten, euren ganz speziellen Charakter zu erstellen und zu individualisieren!
? Ein eigens angepasstes Klassen- und Rassensystem!
? Regelmäßige Events, Aufgaben, Abenteuer, Quests und Begegnungen!
? Ein realistisches Berufs- und Arbeitssystem!
? Startet mit Lv 60 und erreicht bis zu Lv 120!
? Ausgearbeitete Regeln, Gesetze und Strafsysteme!
Und natürlich noch sehr, sehr viel mehr das es zu entdecken gilt!

Spiele als Abenteurer oder als Söldner, spiele als Kaufmann oder als Gardist. Der Vorstellungskraft sind keine Grenzen gesetzt! Was auch immer dir vorschwebt, wir finden einen Weg dafür, versprochen! Von Formwandlern, bis hin zu Magiern - Von Vampiren über Werwölfe bis zu Schamanen und Sirenen - Vargarn bietet Allen ein Zuhause! Und wer weiß, vielleicht wirst ja ausgerechnet Du zu etwas neuem führen? Lass dich überraschen und tauche gemeinsam mit uns ein in die besondere, einzigartige und magische Welt von Ways of Fortuna Voice-RP - Season 2 Vargarn

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

????

??????? - ??? ???? ??? ???? ??????????? ?????????? ??? ???? ?ä???? ??????????? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ??????? - ??? ?? ??? ???? ??????? ??? ??? ???? ??? ?????????, ??? ????????????, ??????????? ??????????? ??? ??????, ?????? ?????? ???? ??????????? ???? ?? ??????????? ?????? ??? ?????? ?ö???? ??? ??? ?????? ?????? ??????. ?ö??? ????? ???????, ??? ?ü????? ????, ?????? ?? ???? ??? ?????????? ??? ??????????? ??????????? ????? ??? ?????? ?ä???? ?? ????????? ??? ???? ü??? ????? ?? ??????. ?? ???? ?? ?? ??????? ??? ?ü?????? ?ä???????, ??? ??????????? ???????? ??? ????? ??????????? ??? ??????????? ??? ?????? ?? ??????????. ?? ???ä??? ???, ??? ??????? ??????? ?ä???? ???? ????? ?? ??? ?????? ???????? ?? ?????? ??????? ??? ????????? ?????. ???????? ?????? ???? ?? ????? ????, ???? ??????? ???? ???????????? ?????????. ?? ?????????? ????? ???, ??????????, ??? ???? ??? ??? ??? ?????? ??????. ???? ???????: ??? ????? ???? ???? ?????? ???? ????? ????. ?????? ???, ??? ?? ??? ??? ?????? ?????????? ??????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????, ???? ???? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ?ü???, ???? ?????? ????? ????. ?? ???? ?????? ????????? ???? ???????? ??? – ??????? ??? ??? ???, ??? ??? ?ä??? ???? ????? ?ä???.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nachwort;
Wir bieten dir eine reife, erwachsene Umgebung und dementsprechend auch eine gewisse Szene.
Unser Fokus liegt aber mehr auf dem eigentlichen RP und weniger auf Sex und Erotik.
Bei uns gibt es das zwar, teilweise auch reichlich, allerdings nicht immer und überall, wie auf anderen Servern.
Liebschaften wollen begehrt und gepflegt - und nicht einfach angegraben werden. Macht Sinn, oder?
Wir vertreten einen gewissen Realismus und eine gewisse Ernsthaftigkeit, zumindest auf offener Straße..
Was bei euch aber Zuhause passiert, wer vermag das schon zu sagen..?

Tritt uns noch heute bei und werde Teil der hoffentlich letzten Community, die du dir suchst!
Wir freuen uns auf dich
!

• 1 month later...

? The Last Desire ?
18+ RP, ERP, PVP, PVE Fantasy server.

The concept:
A few things that our server has been known for during the 3 years we've been running is creativity, consent, as well as a very nice staff team.

Creativity: Very Open and Flexible lore for your character creation.
Our server is a high fantasy server, with very few restrictions. You'll encounter characters from nearly every popular fantasy genre out there, and of course, some with their own original ideas.

Consent, consent is everything and as such it has helped create a fantastic and helpful community where although the conflict can be a little lower, there's no telling where your adventure will take you!

Ever wanted to fly a dragon? Well, our server has a quest line within the hunters guild that will allow you to get one.
We also offer a Thrall War Arena, and we offer the ability to buy the TW thralls with daily tokens everyone can collect.

We have a nice extensive mod list to play around with.

Some mods we use
♦️Akihabara Design
♦️Dark Decention Barber
♦️Savage Wilds
♦️Metal & Flesh
♦️Shani
And so many more.

Some other things we are proud to mention:
? Kits to help you get started, with a level 60 boost, with no drop on death, and instant thrall taming.
? LGBTQ open and friendly place, where everyone is welcome.

If any of this sounds like something you would be interested in, feel free to click the Discord link below!

? Discord Link
https://discord.gg/r2fJmYPwSd

? Mod List
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2636483233

• 3 weeks later...

From the mountains of western Brythunia comes a darkness older than the kingdoms of eastern Hyboria. A plague of war death, shadows and demons seeps forth from the Exiled Lands, brought by an unsuspecting woman, one of the Ivarsgaard line.

Plagues of black, shadowy mist, flocks of ravens, and beasts that stalk the night, haunt the land, turning every adventure into a nightmare.

A new server, using lore that has been long in development (almost four years), brings you a darker version of Robert E. Howard lore, one of mystery and terror, sorceries and demons darker that men's wildest flights of fancy.

-Optional story provided by staff
-Level 60 cap
-Low crafting costs
-High difficulty for combat
-A modded version of Exiled Lands
-Loosely planned content
-Balanced clan membership and build limits
-Low, but dark, fantasy
-Two-system raiding
-Simple to understand rules (tell us if they need clarification)
-Many popular mods but not too many to maintain stability
-Low consent
-Story over pvp or erp
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3047348341
https://discord.gg/yby8u2H2

• 2 weeks later...

?Wild Desires ?

18+ RP, ERP, PvP, PvE Server

We are a Conan Exiles Roleplaying Server with the hard point on Erotic Roleplay and Story, we allow all kinds of Genders and Races. Your Gender and Race can Identify as whatever you like for the most part, we do this for the Characters on our Server to give you, our Player the most open way to show us your Creativity and let you enjoy what you'd like to play or create you can live out your Desires, be it Character-wise or Story-wise, there are slight restrictions though. We do allow Futas, Femboys, Transgender, and more.

We welcome everyone to join and play on our Server, you can be who you want to be, the exceptions are on God or Demi-God Characters, you may bend Lore from Conan, we will not be a hardcore serious RP Server and we want everyone to accept that and let Players do as they like as long as its fitting.

What we offer:

Creating the Server with the Community. Your Voice matters.

5x XP/Harvest

Great Starting Kits incl. Level 300

RP-focused addons galore to give as many possibilities as possible to let your Fantasy of Character and Builds come true.

Lots of custom NPC's

Growing friendly Community.

Active Staff

Nearly no restrictions on Character Creation! Be who you want to be!

Events lead by Staff or other Players.

Loyalty System - allowing to get extra goodies.

We be happy if you gave our Server a try and hope you enjoy it with us!

You can find our Discord and the Mods we use right below.

Discord:
https://discord.gg/CqjqzbZmgt

Mods: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1613953221

Edited by SkyeCE
On 10/14/2023 at 9:05 PM, Storms of Superior said:

From the mountains of western Brythunia comes a darkness older than the kingdoms of eastern Hyboria. A plague of war death, shadows and demons seeps forth from the Exiled Lands, brought by an unsuspecting woman, one of the Ivarsgaard line.

Plagues of black, shadowy mist, flocks of ravens, and beasts that stalk the night, haunt the land, turning every adventure into a nightmare.

A new server, using lore that has been long in development (almost four years), brings you a darker version of Robert E. Howard lore, one of mystery and terror, sorceries and demons darker that men's wildest flights of fancy.

-Optional story provided by staff
-Level 60 cap
-Low crafting costs
-High difficulty for combat
-A modded version of Exiled Lands
-Loosely planned content
-Balanced clan membership and build limits
-Low, but dark, fantasy
-Two-system raiding
-Simple to understand rules (tell us if they need clarification)
-Many popular mods but not too many to maintain stability
-Low consent
-Story over pvp or erp
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3047348341
https://discord.gg/yby8u2H2