[CE] Conan Exiles - Mod/Server Index (Current)

30 minutes ago, Storms of Superior said:

Try searching on the IG server list to see. They may have cleaned out inactive players.

It doesn't appear on the in-game list either that I can see. None of their discord invite links work anymore either. Guess it's actually gone!

1 hour ago, Storms of Superior said:

There are plenty of mods that add animations, so don't.

Playing an emote is not a sex mod of any kind.

The server was a sexiles server; with no sexiles there was no reason to continue hosting the server.

On 2/5/2021 at 1:51 PM, 27X said:

Playing an emote is not a sex mod of any kind.

The server was a sexiles server; with no sexiles there was no reason to continue hosting the server.

Still mods that add sex animations currently, just not sexiles.

any recommendation for an EU server with focus on BDSM/slavery theme?

I got into a server called blood moon and I really enjoyed the thrill of risk  ( by applying you consent to your character being exposed to RP consequences according to what is happening, meaning if you go wonder into some disreputable parts of town you might get robbed or captured to be sold into slavery or you can wait in ambush to do that to others!) but unfortunately the server is based on NA and on peek hours the ping is horrendous and it makes it quite unplayable for me

4 hours ago, wendel said:

any recommendation for an EU server with focus on BDSM/slavery theme?

I got into a server called blood moon and I really enjoyed the thrill of risk  ( by applying you consent to your character being exposed to RP consequences according to what is happening, meaning if you go wonder into some disreputable parts of town you might get robbed or captured to be sold into slavery or you can wait in ambush to do that to others!) but unfortunately the server is based on NA and on peek hours the ping is horrendous and it makes it quite unplayable for me

Have you tried Thrall Wars? https://discord.gg/t7Gk7ZeX

On 2/15/2021 at 3:02 PM, Storms of Superior said:

Have you tried Thrall Wars? https://discord.gg/t7Gk7ZeX

Something other than this maybe? I play on TW for some time now and... well, people are just too nice there. Preferring romance over abuse. You advertise your consent to being enslaved and nobody gives a damn until you literally ask for it. And even then chances are you end up just playing whatever you want, only with a collar on your neck :/

49 minutes ago, alexvkj said:

Something other than this maybe? I play on TW for some time now and... well, people are just too nice there. Preferring romance over abuse. You advertise your consent to being enslaved and nobody gives a damn until you literally ask for it. And even then chances are you end up just playing whatever you want, only with a collar on your neck :/

Stuff is happening for slavery on TW right now. Also, plenty of romance to go around, if ya look for it.

17 hours ago, alexvkj said:

I did not now TW server but this is just my experience with most servers ^^

Thanks for the suggestion i will have a look anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just finished with some features for the mod and update it for last patch, hope everything works fine. It adds some restricting gear with locks, so it cannot be unequiped without matching key.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2376449518

https://discord.gg/JKNgN4bFrj

Current features
Stuff that already available ingame.

• 4 collar/cuffs sets with different lock tiers.
  • 2 sets of gear based on vanilla items with locks on them.
  • Additional gear that works with main/accessory slots.
  • Special items with additional properties, like Tracking Collar that marks wearer position on the map. All of them requires schematics drops from some vanilla enemies.
  • Leashes compatible with most of collars added by mods.
  • Thrall Wars compatibility. Leashes/attach points and RPG stats from it works for mod items.
  • PVP unconscious system for PVP-enabled servers.
  • Players inventory access with consent option.
  • Inventory blocking restrictions with consent option.
  • Hardened Steel Bars building pieces set.
  • Optional Training System works similar to Skyrim's Devious Training mod and provide buffs/debuffs based on current equipment.
  • Amunets Server Transfer support for mod settings and Training System values.

Planned features
Most of it still subject to change!

• More gear :)
  • Update of current meshes/textures/UI/systems - it still requires a lot of work.
  • Additional locks options?
  • Branding/ownership system with consent option?
  • Plugs/tattoos with special effects?
Edited by Lexi Rose

There's actually a lot of active servers with adult content and quite a few places where they're listed like:

https://conanexilesrp.enjin.com/forum

https://www.reddit.com/r/ConanExilesServers/                                    (well, not all of them adult but there sure are some)

when logged in steam (I think the thread wont show otherwise) go to Conan Exiles -> discussions -> Community servers (again, not all contain adult servers but there sure are a lot)

join any discord from one of the bigger mod creators like Thrall Wars or Age of Calamitous, they have channels like "servers using TW mod" or "server advertisement", people keep posting their servers all the time, again not all for naughty stuff but they do exist. You can usually find valid discord invites on the mod pages in steam.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...