5 hours ago, darklord1995 said:

i cant install devious devices again. i had it in the past and all worked fine but today i downloaded it again and now this error came. skyrim.esp and update.esp are files that could not be deactivated... so i dont know what i can do. i tryed to delete and reinstall skyrim, this mod and also vortex but nothing works. i also tried to delete old files with TES5 Edit and tried to sort everything with LOOT. by the way all other mods works normal. its only devious and sexlab is also active.

It's a bug with Vortex. Either roll back to an earlier version of Vortex or wait for the update that fixes it.

Hey and hello!

I have an issue with the armbinder and bodyslide (screenshots and first thoughts see below).

Apparently the bodyslide files for armbinders do not work for me and i dont know what i do wrong. (edit: I do know how to build items in bodyslide)
I do not find any armbinder/elbowbinder-Files under Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide nor can i find the armbinder in bodyslide itself.

Any ideas?

Thank you for any hint or direction.

)

Edited by pictac
1 hour ago, pictac said:

I have an issue with the armbinder and bodyslide (screenshots and first thoughts see below).

Apparently the bodyslide files for armbinders do not work for me and i dont know what i do wrong. (edit: I do know how to build items in bodyslide)
I do not find any armbinder/elbowbinder-Files under Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide nor can i find the armbinder in bodyslide itself.

Pulling up my old DD5.1 LE install, it doesn't look like UUNP has a bodyslide for the armbinder.

Can someone who understands scripting help me out?

I'm trying to make colour variations of Turbosnowy's Corset Collar from a mod that converted their Gimphoods into devices to go with the different catsuits in DDE but scripting has never been a strength of mine so I have no idea how for example, the Blue Catsuit Inventory script knows to link with its corresponding Rendered entry. Only that the script makes mention of libraries but even after looking through the ZadLibs file, I didn't find anything specific that tells the Inventory Devices to reference the correct Rendered Device.

I have a hunch that the LeveledItem entries are somehow involved.

4 hours ago, Varlias said:

I'm trying to make colour variations of Turbosnowy's Corset Collar from a mod that converted their Gimphoods into devices to go with the different catsuits in DDE but scripting has never been a strength of mine so I have no idea how for example, the Blue Catsuit Inventory script knows to link with its corresponding Rendered entry. Only that the script makes mention of libraries but even after looking through the ZadLibs file, I didn't find anything specific that tells the Inventory Devices to reference the correct Rendered Device.

Color variations of existing devices are very simple. In xEdit, create a copy of the inventory and rendered devices. Update the render device's armature and the inventory device's world models to point to the recolor, then look at the VMAD section for the script. You want to find the deviceRendered and deviceInventory properties, and set them to the new rendered and inventory devices.

4 hours ago, Varlias said:

I have a hunch that the LeveledItem entries are somehow involved.

Devious Devices only uses LeveledItems as a way to offer random devices.

Hi, I recently migrated to LE. I am a bit confused here. If I understand correctly, this is the "all in one" like the one available for SE. So I believe I don't need "Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Expansion" if I download this one?

5 hours ago, variaNTR said:

Hi, I recently migrated to LE. I am a bit confused here. If I understand correctly, this is the "all in one" like the one available for SE. So I believe I don't need "Devious Devices Assets, Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Expansion" if I download this one?

That's correct, it is all in one.

On 3/15/2022 at 1:29 PM, Sospice said:

Hi, I asked about this some time ago but didn't see an answer.

Some devices get equipped and you can't try to remove them until a timer expires. Is there a way to turn that off?

Not that I know of but the Universal Keys work on most of those and bypass the timer.

On 3/16/2022 at 4:03 PM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Not that I know of but the Universal Keys work on most of those and bypass the timer.

I tried getting all the keys from the devious devices group and from cursed loot, none of them work on a chastity belt with a timer until the timer runs out. Do you know which universal key you're referring too?

40 minutes ago, Sospice said:

I tried getting all the keys from the devious devices group and from cursed loot, none of them work on a chastity belt with a timer until the timer runs out. Do you know which universal key you're referring too?

It's literally called "Universal Key".  It's categorized as apparel/armor, and actually comes from the "Cursed Loot" mod.

I'm sorry if that question was asked earlier, maybe I'm blind or something, but I didn't see it.

I have an issue in some of my settings, any "open mouth" gag forces PC to open her mouth much more than needed. Is there any way to configure strength of "open mouth" effect? I'm not using any special head with unusual shape or anything like that, just my standard setup, which usually was working fine.

4 minutes ago, Xenoramos said:

I'm sorry if that question was asked earlier, maybe I'm blind or something, but I didn't see it.

I have an issue in some of my settings, any "open mouth" gag forces PC to open her mouth much more than needed. Is there any way to configure strength of "open mouth" effect? I'm not using any special head with unusual shape or anything like that, just my standard setup, which usually was working fine.

Are you using any Kziid Tool mods (those have other gag expressions)? I remember fighting with those a lot until somehow it was solved. I dread the moment I need to find that out again.

58 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Are you using any Kziid Tool mods (those have other gag expressions)? I remember fighting with those a lot until somehow it was solved. I dread the moment I need to find that out again.

I have it in my Data folder, but it IS disabled and I started new save with it being disabled. Or it still can affect something just by being there inactive?

42 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I you overwrote any files from other mods with it, then of course it will still effect your game.

Sadly uninstalling it and freshly reinstalling DD didn't work :c

Maybe I confused you by "much more", it's not like 2-3 times wider like it was with Kziid Tools which I had encountered earlier, it's like on screenshot.

scr.png

5 hours ago, circuit said:

It's literally called "Universal Key".  It's categorized as apparel/armor, and actually comes from the "Cursed Loot" mod.

Thanks I never would have thought to look for the key under apparel. I wonder why it's there and not in the keys section.

2 hours ago, Xenoramos said:

Maybe I confused you by "much more", it's not like 2-3 times wider like it was with Kziid Tools which I had encountered earlier, it's like on screenshot.

Check for everything that changes mouthhumanf.nif and things like teeth replacer, head mesh replacer, sculpts, expression mods.

For example if I use a botox preset I also need to replace mouthhumanf.nif or it looks a bit like on your picture.

I remember I struggled with SLS/Kziid/DD/various expression mods. (like if the fake teeth fall out ^^)

Edited by donttouchmethere
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi, 

I tried to install the mod to use it with DCL, but when I try my game load indefinitly. Since the only time it worked was the time I forgot to run FNIS first, I assume it have something with the animation loading. Here my mods if it can help :

Spoiler

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0009","(4K) Skygazer Moons - Masser and Secunda HD Moons by fadingsignal"
"0014","01 Yiffy Age"
"0015","02 YA Digi"
"0016","04 YA SOS"
"0019","Alternative Crafting System"
"0026","Better Claws and Gauntlets (Clawed and Better 3rd Person Meshes)"
"0011","BodySlide and Outfit Studio"
"0027","Caped Version"
"0031","Crime Overhaul"
"0084","Defeat"