Ok this might be in DD, and I’ve asked in DCUR too, but I’m looking to find out if there is  an enchantment for making the PC, or NPC, crawl if they have a certain plug in them? I know there’s one in Devious Followers but I’m specifically looking in DCUR. I love the idea of making the Godzilla-Born crawl if they have a plug in them but I’m not a big fan of the tail plugs. Does anybody know if A: that option is in DCUR and B: how I can fit that enchantment on a cloned plug. I know how to create a cloned plug but I’m not 100% sure how to rip the enchantment out and add a new one. Much obliged.

On 6/9/2022 at 2:53 AM, Cornoholio said:

Wow, I'm back to modding Oldrim... So. Anyone got a BHUNP b'slide for this entire lovely mod somewhere? Also where's 5.1?

BHUNP is not officially supported, maybe you can find something with google? It sounds like UUNP installation might fit somewhat.

The 5.1 is in first post in this thread, click the "View File" to open the downloads page.

9 hours ago, Zaflis said:

BHUNP is not officially supported, maybe you can find something with google? It sounds like UUNP installation might fit somewhat.

The 5.1 is in first post in this thread, click the "View File" to open the downloads page.

Thanks, got it all working fine.

• 2 weeks later...

I have the issue where i can not unequip Devices, even similar modded ones that depend on the DD series. They immideatle reequip even after using keys. I found the very useful forum post that recommend finding the dummy key items in my inventory and removing the problematic items after. Sadly every second items is like this and it is getting old to always search through all my stuff. Was a patch or some other solution been posted before? What else should i do?

A quick question for anyone:

There was a mod that had bandits(or anyone) who Defeated the PC add DD devices after they had their fun to the PC and followers. I can't remember what mod did it, though. Anyone?

Thanks for making Skyrim Devious. Your work is very appreciated.

7 hours ago, rcy68 said:

There was a mod that had bandits(or anyone) who Defeated the PC add DD devices after they had their fun to the PC and followers.

Might be this one, though it requires Defeat as well:

Alternatively, DCL or Peril also have the same or similar functionality.

1 hour ago, Taki17 said:

Might be this one, though it requires Defeat as well:

Alternatively, DCL or Peril also have the same or similar functionality.

I think that mod is out of date, right? It was from DD3.x I think. 

I believe I tried it at sometime in DD4 but can't seem to make it work. Later I use DCL rape feature instead, it is much lightweight and it is not required DAYMOL.

1 minute ago, hungvipbcsok said:

I think that mod is out of date, right? It was from DD3.x I think. 

I believe I tried it at sometime in DD4 but can't seem to make it work.

I still remember it working with DD4, however it is indeed woefully outdated by now.

2 minutes ago, hungvipbcsok said:

Later I use DCL rape feature instead, it is much lightweight and it is not required DAYMOL.

Never had much luck with DCL's defeat system myself. It often seemed to trip over itself, so I haven't had any up-to-date and working "devious defeat" mods installed for a while now.

5 hours ago, Taki17 said:

Never had much luck with DCL's defeat system myself. It often seemed to trip over itself, so I haven't had any up-to-date and working "devious defeat" mods installed for a while now.

Yeah, DCL defeat is technically prevent hp drop to 0, which did make some problem.

Instead I stop using it whem Devious Strike come out. Most of the enemy that do capture you can be replace with striker and losing to them is what one can ask.

Devious Captures definitely sounds like the one I was looking for. It's a shame it's unlikely to work with newest DD. Ah well. I'll just have to count on the trapped chests adding Devious Devices to my Skyrim. Shops and stuff aren't my thing. And DCL seems a bit much to stack on top of some of the other heavy mods I have. I think. It's been a while since I looked at it.

3 hours ago, rcy68 said:

Devious Captures definitely sounds like the one I was looking for. It's a shame it's unlikely to work with newest DD. Ah well. I'll just have to count on the trapped chests adding Devious Devices to my Skyrim. Shops and stuff aren't my thing. And DCL seems a bit much to stack on top of some of the other heavy mods I have. I think. It's been a while since I looked at it.

have you try Devious Strike, Devious Mimic clothing?

10 hours ago, hungvipbcsok said:

have you try Devious Strike, Devious Mimic clothing?

No. I just recently began upping my mod count thanks to a better computer. Haven't looked into the newer devious mods, yet. I just started Devious stuff and Parasites(Kyne's Blessing?). Gonna see how those run on my setup. If I can remember the name of that forum listing all the Devious addons and stuff, I'll look into more.

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but the LL search yielded no results....

I remember playing Skyrim a couple of years ago (back then it was DD 3.x or maybe early 4.x) and there was at least one quest (or maybe two?) in there, which got triggered from the forbidden book case in the mage college.  While the quest was kinda frustrating at parts, I still do remember it fondly.

Now, with DD 5.1, the key for the bookcase is still there and I can steal it, access the book shelf and read the books therein.. but nothing happens/triggers. I can't remember what I did last time to trigger it, so the question would be a) is/are the quest(s) still in DD and b) if so, how exactly do you trigger the one with Zed Curio (sp?)? The book that was in the case described the quest pretty good... :)

3 hours ago, Morath said:

Apologies in advance if this has been asked before, but the LL search yielded no results....

I remember playing Skyrim a couple of years ago (back then it was DD 3.x or maybe early 4.x) and there was at least one quest (or maybe two?) in there, which got triggered from the forbidden book case in the mage college.  While the quest was kinda frustrating at parts, I still do remember it fondly.

Now, with DD 5.1, the key for the bookcase is still there and I can steal it, access the book shelf and read the books therein.. but nothing happens/triggers. I can't remember what I did last time to trigger it, so the question would be a) is/are the quest(s) still in DD and b) if so, how exactly do you trigger the one with Zed Curio (sp?)? The book that was in the case described the quest pretty good... :)

All quests were disabled/deleted from DD, as it was meant to be a framework. So, right now, you can'ttrigger it. But there are talks about recreating this quest as standalone DD-based mod, so maybe in the future...

3 hours ago, Morath said:

Update/Solved; After some more searching I found a couple of posts in the DD 5.2 beta thread that mentioned that the quests were removed from DD quite a while ago. So, please disregard my question. Maybe someone will polish and recreate them, would look forward to that :)

10 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

I have a problem with the corset with the top half of npc or the players body missing when they have the corset equipped.

I have ran bodyslide but no look just wondering if anyone has any ideas

Chances are it is still a bodyslide problem. How did you build exactly and which folder/mod were they output into? Is there a chance that mod is lower in priority than your other DD mods?

Oh, the npcs must be using same body as the player the devices were built for.

Edited by Zaflis
15 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Chances are it is still a bodyslide problem. How did you build exactly and which folder/mod were they output into? Is there a chance that mod is lower in priority than your other DD mods?

Oh, the npcs must be using same body as the player the devices were built for.

Thanks for the repy zaflis

It seams to be on items that cover the body and leave areas exposed on devious devices 5.1. Bodyslide seams to work for eveything and the items fit to the body it just with some the outfits the upper torso is missing

I will keep fiddling but this is what I get at the moment if anyone has any ideas that would be great

Skyrim 24_06_2022 05_00_19.png

Skyrim 24_06_2022 05_00_31.png

Edited by Buckandisdead
5 hours ago, Buckandisdead said:

Thanks for the repy zaflis

It seams to be on items that cover the body and leave areas exposed on devious devices 5.1. Bodyslide seams to work for eveything and the items fit to the body it just with some the outfits the upper torso is missing

I will keep fiddling but this is what I get at the moment if anyone has any ideas that would be great

Could be something with Slaverun too... Bellamy was from it? I recall it it wasn't compatible without installing some patch from its comments. But you can also verify that by starting a new savefile without it installed.

All in all you can always experience weird issues if mods you are using are not updated after DD 5.0 was released.

And make sure that you are not using any group filter in Bodyslide before batch building. You might accidentally skip some mods that have Bodyslide files, not to mention building the main body itself. All of those are created with just 1 run of Batch build.

Edited by Zaflis
20 hours ago, Zaflis said:

Could be something with Slaverun too... Bellamy was from it? I recall it it wasn't compatible without installing some patch from its comments. But you can also verify that by starting a new savefile without it installed.

All in all you can always experience weird issues if mods you are using are not updated after DD 5.0 was released.

And make sure that you are not using any group filter in Bodyslide before batch building. You might accidentally skip some mods that have Bodyslide files, not to mention building the main body itself. All of those are created with just 1 run of Batch build.

Thanks for the reply again zaflis

I have found the culprit to be the left overs from a body slot replacer mod for outfiits and after removing its all good.

Ta

Buck

On 6/23/2022 at 2:58 AM, hungvipbcsok said:

Devious Skyrim 2.0. The front page is somewhat lack of maintain, but you can get most of the stuff in every page of the thread.

How on Earth did I forget such a simple name? D'OH!

Thanks.