On 9/28/2023 at 12:41 AM, HR_Sinop said:

I do not plan to make any changes, however I can upload a version with your fix for the sake of user convenience.

Here are my changes. NPCs should now "remain" identical through the enslavement process. I also added two cheats: Enslave during combat and ignore settlement slave limit.

Human Resources.7z

Edited by Dassu
6 hours ago, Dassu said:

Here are my changes. NPCs should now "remain" identical through the enslavement process. I also added two cheats: Enslave during combat and ignore settlement slave limit.

Human Resources.7z 236.21 kB · 2 downloads

Does skin override works on Leveled NPCs ? Looksmenu version was reported to be buggy, don't know about LLFP one. Same question for copy MFG, (AFAIK it's for face morphs).
"Enslave during combat" with the fade to black can be problematic, good thing it's just an option.

PS

Just a suggestion and for compatibility issues, you can avoid adding a new property to the script by accessing "AAF_MainQuestScript" like this:
"HR_ControllerQuestScript.HR_AAF_InterfaceQuestScript.AAF_API.AAF_MainQuestScript"
Or at least add the const flag to it (Auto Const).

Edited by lee3310
5 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Does skin override works on Leveled NPCs ? Looksmenu version was reported to be buggy, don't know about LLFP one. Same question for copy MFG, (AFAIK it's for face morphs).
"Enslave during combat" with the fade to black can be problematic, good thing it's just an option.

PS

Just a suggestion and for compatibility issues, you can avoid adding a new property to the script by accessing "AAF_MainQuestScript" like this:
"HR_ControllerQuestScript.HR_AAF_InterfaceQuestScript.AAF_API.AAF_MainQuestScript"
Or at least add the const flag to it (Auto Const).

Seems to work, of course I'm not going to be taking mug shots of raiders that I'm enslaving. Enslaving during combat can be difficult but I was getting that notification even when nothing was shooting at me. Simply having an enemy nearby was enough to trigger it. Given the fact that AAF Defeat has a timer (?), I felt like I was playing Whack-a-Mole with raiders. The principle here is that these are cheats and cheats are turned off by default.

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, 89Sander said:

I have the problem that every submission roll goes wrong.

I have already set up 2 mutant cauldrons in a settlement in the hope that this would help, but it doesn't work.

Is there a way to increase the chance that the submission roll is successful via the console?

By default the roll runs after every 5 intercourse (can be changed in MCM), even if it fails, the chances will be higher next time.

19 hours ago, cockroach666 said:

so i collared a slave, and took her down to the slave market in concord. but the terminal on the wall won't acknowledge it. is there summat i'm doing wrong?

I suspect you collared the slave via the Just Business method (hunter mode).  Read the file page of this mod to see how to enslave folks you can use in your settlements or sell via the Concord slave market.

The file page for this mod has links to some videos on how to enslave NPCs and other stuff.

On 9/22/2023 at 3:06 PM, lee3310 said:

Customers can be summoned without having submissive slaves (unrelated) and the player doesn't count as a customer. Only paying customers increase submissiveness.

that's my only issue with this mod.

sometimes I just want to get a "personal assistant" and I can't train her unless it's used by all of diamond city and traveling traders.

who knows what kind of new super STDs exist now,  with 200 years of FEV and radiation making the rounds in the commonwealth.

anyone knows of a way to train them without setting them as prostitutes?

22 hours ago, elfdrow said:

that's my only issue with this mod.

sometimes I just want to get a "personal assistant" and I can't train her unless it's used by all of diamond city and traveling traders.

who knows what kind of new super STDs exist now,  with 200 years of FEV and radiation making the rounds in the commonwealth.

anyone knows of a way to train them without setting them as prostitutes?

If you don't enable the free service for settlers they should count as customers too. For the player you need to remove 3 lines of code and recompile the script:
if playerWasInvolved == true
        numberOfSceneParticipants=numberOfSceneParticipants-1
endif

found in HR_SlaveNPCScript.

55 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

If you don't enable the free service for settlers they should count as customers too. For the player you need to remove 3 lines of code and recompile the script:
if playerWasInvolved == true
        numberOfSceneParticipants=numberOfSceneParticipants-1
endif

found in HR_SlaveNPCScript.

thanks for the tip.

(n_n)b

edit:

ok checking the file with pex inspector I assume the version from @Dassu already has is.

in the SexEnded method

If (playerWasInvolved == true)
		temp81 = numberOfSceneParticipants - 1
		numberOfSceneParticipants = temp81
	EndIf

this is already in.

guess I just needed to test further this time lol

sorry for the pointless question XD

Edited by elfdrow
23 hours ago, elfdrow said:

thanks for the tip.

(n_n)b

edit:

ok checking the file with pex inspector I assume the version from @Dassu already has is.

in the SexEnded method

If (playerWasInvolved == true)
		temp81 = numberOfSceneParticipants - 1
		numberOfSceneParticipants = temp81
	EndIf

this is already in.

guess I just needed to test further this time lol

sorry for the pointless question XD

I don't understand what i'm looking at (it's the exact same thing, you could also write "numberOfSceneParticipants -= 1")  but if it works then good for you.

Edited by lee3310
17 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I don't understand what i'm looking at (it's the exact same thing, you could also write "numberOfSceneParticipants -= 1")  but if it works then good for you.

I know it is the same thing XD

he just preload a var instead of using straight code

what I meant is that I just haven't tested his version (which I just installed it) thoroughly XD

hence why I was apologizing for asking a question. that ... wasn't necessary

after installing it, I just started a new play through. and trying the gauntlet at level 5 (with a 10mm and a laser musket) it is taking quite a while. (and lot's of save scumming lol)

so I didn't know what was patched in his version.

edit: yeah... don't read instructions when you are sleep deprived and without enough caffeine... I did REMOVE the lines like you said (which I didn't see lol)

had to set a slave as a breeding slave.

then it became submissive. XD

Edited by elfdrow
On 10/3/2023 at 12:04 AM, Dassu said:

Human Resources.7z 236.21 kB · 34 downloads

what is the settlement slave limit ?

finaly i had some time to play , i have 46 Npc in sanctuary (changed max settler count to 50 with xedit)  18 normal Settlers and 28 Slaves , the terminal is at level 41 , and 20 customers,

yesterday I had 10 animations at the same time for the first time , my fallout is now a brothel simulator,

The only problem I have is female customers because I have a mod that changes the DC guards, is there a keyword to blog female DC guards

On 10/3/2023 at 10:29 AM, lee3310 said:

No no timer but as soon as you get hit by another enemy the surrendered one(s) will resume combat. It can be annoying sometime but that's how it works.

Annoying SOMETIMES?  That shit is annoying ALL the time.  No wonder I could never capture them alive.  I always puzzled over why they wouldn't stay down.  That is just stupid.

I cant get this mod to work. It's installed and all the quests are running as per the debug MCM menu, I got the baton and kits but the baton does nothing. I've tried both AAFV and Knockout, nothing happens when I hit people with the baton while theyre knocked down or surrendered. Any idea how to fix this?

4 hours ago, fwe11 said:

I cant get this mod to work. It's installed and all the quests are running as per the debug MCM menu, I got the baton and kits but the baton does nothing. I've tried both AAFV and Knockout, nothing happens when I hit people with the baton while theyre knocked down or surrendered. Any idea how to fix this?

Cant say. I use knockout framework which works fine for me. I have seen where if there is something else going on nearby, (AAF scene, combat...etc.) it wont work until that clears up. I actually prefer knockout framework over violate for this reason. Knock em out, come back to them once everything around them is cleared out.

Hi, may I ask is there a way for me to limit prostitution to roam around a certain area or assign them to something like prisoner shackles for breeding ones? I tried the prostitution mat from Hotc but those doesn't seem to work.
And is it a feature that I can't command prostitution or there is something wrong with my workshop script?

2 hours ago, WTFshoutted said:

Hi, may I ask is there a way for me to limit prostitution to roam around a certain area or assign them to something like prisoner shackles for breeding ones? I tried the prostitution mat from Hotc but those doesn't seem to work.
And is it a feature that I can't command prostitution or there is something wrong with my workshop script?

Human Resources mod supplies mats and shackles for the breeding slaves.  Look under the 'Raider' category when in settlement workshop mode.

Breeding slaves will automatically move to mats or shackles, but remove their handcuffs if they stand next to shackles.  You can also assign them to mats or shackles when in workshop mode.

I'm not certain about prostitutes when they've been 'promoted' from breeding slaves, but I think they roam a bit within the settlement.  After a breeding slave has become submissive, you can use the human resources terminal to re-assign them as prostitutes.

My problem is that normal settlers like to occupy mats or 'relax' in shackles.  I have to move them off so a breeding slave can use them.

Hi.

I was write something about the terminals but i see all good here. If you have a girl following and you think the transfer not work do it again until SPECIAL numbers are 0, then back the menu, choose manage, and assign the task.

Only you the beacon is for attract clients to settlement. For attract clients to the building using as a brothel you must craft a carpet client, i think at furniture-misc. Then for the girls assigned for breeding or prostitution, be at the building, i craft some prisoner mats from raider menu, the second mat, and assign the girls a mat each. Then girls and clients in the same building.

After some time a girl can turn sumise then assign prostitute, perhaps change clothes? More money. There is a dialogue about prostitutes, "find clients around here" but i do not know if works.

Greetings.

Edited by Hober9
Vor 15 Minuten sagte Hober9:

Hallo.

Wenn ich das Terminal sehe, lese ich, dass ich Kreaturen als Supermutanten oder Hunde hinzufügen kann, oder ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es sich um Blähfliegen handelt. Wie kann ich das machen? Und welchen Nutzen hat das?

Danke schön.

These form an additional guard for the settlement in question (increasing the defense value) ... at the same time they facilitate the process of "subjugation" of the slaves.

For the super mutenates they have to build and set up their cooking cauldrons using the workshop... for the flatulents the troughs etc.