Are both/any of the two remaining versions of AAF Violate safe to use with HR?

EDIT: Seem to be, at leaast it's working so far.

Another question, is there any way -other than installing NPC changing mods and then enslaving those NPCs- to get the slaves from HR have a little more variety and/or make their faces editable via LooksMenu in-game?

Edited by iriemk

Having a very frustrating problem with this mod. Every time I fast travel from a settlement where this mod is active the game crashes to desktop. The only way I can fast travel is to leave the cell on foot and once I'm well clear of the settlement only then can I fast travel. It's driving me  nuts. Here's to hoping somebody reads this and has a solution.

@HRSinop: I stumbled over this  https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/7273?tab=files  while perusing the Nexus. Just in case you ever wanna update the player character's voice files in your mod, this might be useful. And I was wondering if you could give me a hint how to xedit that myself in the meantime. Was thinking using some of the dialogue for Dogmeat in conversation with slaves; "STAY!" instead of "wait here" for example, or "lemme see what you got" from trade dialogue instead of "let me inspect your item", that sort of thing.

1 hour ago, Freizeit81 said:

Having a very frustrating problem with this mod. Every time I fast travel from a settlement where this mod is active the game crashes to desktop. The only way I can fast travel is to leave the cell on foot and once I'm well clear of the settlement only then can I fast travel. It's driving me  nuts. Here's to hoping somebody reads this and has a solution.

Start by checking your buffout crash log and also, run crash scan if it's too complicated to read (you have buffout installed right)

SO not sure if this has been posted, but when taken captive by raiders, its deleting the players items completely from the world, there is no way to free yourself or remove anything put on you, Just spent 45 minutes trying to remove the handcuffs, with the key in my inventory, and even though I was able to remove the handcuffs, it still acted as if they were there, as well as the ball gag, collar, and everything else, did not seem to matter to the mod. 

Again, if this has been posted, here it is again.  As to those who have not had this problem, not sure what you did that was different, I am going off the setup from the Tutorial on here (despite how broken it is with half the mods out of date or not working with current versions of other mods) 

Hi,

short question. I didn't found an answer for it. Is there a reason the the "recruit prostitue button", from the Hookers mod, is not showing up in the workshop if HR is enabled. If I disable the HR mod the button will appear. So it looks for me that HR is disable this function. Is it not possitble the recruite prostitues and have also breeding slave at the same time?

4 hours ago, LoveBob said:

Hi,

short question. I didn't found an answer for it. Is there a reason the the "recruit prostitue button", from the Hookers mod, is not showing up in the workshop if HR is enabled. If I disable the HR mod the button will appear. So it looks for me that HR is disable this function. Is it not possitble the recruite prostitues and have also breeding slave at the same time?

HR disables it (considered cheating). IIRC you can re-enable it using xedit.

2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Cheating? Beacause all prostituts increased ... the skill for holding more slaves? hmmm ... a MCM option for this would be fine. Unfortunately I do not know FO4 modding only Sims4 ? and can not edit mods easily. Do you mean with IIRC and xedit? I only know FO4edit but do not know how to use it. I would also like to make some mods for FO4, but I have to work on it for a few months.

Edit:

ok xedit is a part of FO4edit. IIRC = if I remember correctly ? foren language and shortcuts.

I'm sure I'll figure out how to turn it back on.

Edited by LoveBob
know more
2 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Hmmm, I have HotC - Settlement Edition and Human Resources and the pedestal is in the workshop menu.  I personally found the HotC hookers to be more eye candy than functional, so I don't use them.

hmm i have also HotC SE + HotC + HotC Lite + AFF for HotC lite, but no button in the workshop. Maybe to much but I like the idea and they should all supposed to be compatible. The thing is, the breeding slave is sitting on the floor and the Customers are fucking my Settlers. The AFF mod for HotC https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/62258  promises working hookers. Would be great if the customers would fuck the prostitutes and the settler do there own autonomus thing.

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

Hmmm, I have HotC - Settlement Edition and Human Resources and the pedestal is in the workshop menu.  I personally found the HotC hookers to be more eye candy than functional, so I don't use them.

Do you have  HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp ? probably not that's why it works.
image.png.09cb067a3e26ece922ab6623a928e626.png

38 minutes ago, LoveBob said:

hmm i have also HotC SE + HotC + HotC Lite + AFF for HotC lite, but no button in the workshop. Maybe to much but I like the idea and they should all supposed to be compatible. The thing is, the breeding slave is sitting on the floor and the Customers are fucking my Settlers. The AFF mod for HotC https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/62258  promises working hookers. Would be great if the customers would fuck the prostitutes and the settler do there own autonomus thing.

image.png.015beb0fdb053932a8ad8138cc18f969.png

image.png.f8d03d288920b6eaccd284c46c1dd7e4.png

Delete both records and the button should show up again in workshop menu.

Edited by lee3310

hello, odd question, i just formated my pc, lucky my Mo2 was portable, so re adjusting some stuff worked again but my unique slaves like desdemonda are now just "slave" but in the management terminals they still have their original names is there a way to fix that?

1 hour ago, Dasafox said:

hello, odd question, i just formated my pc, lucky my Mo2 was portable, so re adjusting some stuff worked again but my unique slaves like desdemonda are now just "slave" but in the management terminals they still have their original names is there a way to fix that?

install "Rename Anything" if not already then select NPC in console and type:

SetName "Desdemona"

On 6/29/2023 at 10:41 PM, lee3310 said:

Did you enable the cheat option for captured NPC in MCM ? the one that makes new slaves commandable ? if not wait until your slave become submitted, do it with console or load a previous save (prior to capture) and enable the MCM option.

Thank you! I'll give that a shot

17 hours ago, lee3310 said:

Do you have  HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp ? probably not that's why it works.
image.png.09cb067a3e26ece922ab6623a928e626.png

image.png.015beb0fdb053932a8ad8138cc18f969.png

image.png.f8d03d288920b6eaccd284c46c1dd7e4.png

Delete both records and the button should show up again in workshop menu.

Thx for your help. I still have a little difficulties with it. I have installed HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp. If I disable the plugin I can definitely build the recruit button in the game and it works. So I would guess the problem is in that.

Here some screenshots of the plugins in vortex:

Spoiler

2139863318_Screenshot2023-07-09133302.jpg.98d78c04665bc64fb20e1d93c88f31a1.jpg2121571111_Screenshot2023-07-09133334.jpg.21d3b2a84cd5764c62bf6d9c8c5f392a.jpg

If I open FO4edit and load all mods, I can see this:

Spoiler

1243775739_Screenshot2023-07-09133428.jpg.db924cff2b92987bd00a9786faafb9bc.jpg2124986628_Screenshot2023-07-09133532.thumb.jpg.75c3e76d0441d8b5a974de8b07ccf2fb.jpg

But if I filter to show conflicts I didn't find only Armour things

Spoiler

988526625_Screenshot2023-07-09133121.jpg.df3d87eb0332311f00bab1e3cc94f414.jpg

If I understand you right I should delete the Constructible Objects in the the HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp. Do I assume correctly that if I make some shit in FO4edit I just reinstall the mod and all is well again? Sorry for the stupid questions. But the table titles with the mod label in your screenshot are different from mine. Do not want to delete anything in the wrong mod.

Spoiler

434434586_Screenshot2023-07-09133533.thumb.jpg.aff2063b84c76d4a270359b69871963f.jpg

Edited by LoveBob
wrong format

YEAHHH I got it. I watched the video first:

Spoiler

and a patch made the changes from the HumanResources_HOTC_SE_Compatibility.esp undoes again, as for the recruit button. Now I can build the recruit button and it works. I hope the hookers were worth the effort.

HumanResources_HotC_Recruite_Button_Patch.esp

Is created in the FO4edit. If someone can/must/want to use it. But must be copied manually into the games folder. Or can copy the Vortex? One after the other.

Thanks again!!!

On 7/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, lee3310 said:

Hmmm, I do have that patch from HumanResources V11C.  MO2 doesn't show any conflicts between HOTC_SettlementEdition and HumanResources.

So i am having a heck of time finding any female enemies.  the only one i have gotten so for is cinder.  so i was thinking i would get all the lovely ladies in convenant.  is there a way to do that from their dead bodies?  seems when i resurrect them they just fight to the death.

the slave market has had no working restocks its been the same 3 ugly dudes everytime i do a restock.

I didnt want to have to resort to turning peaceful settlers into working girls but i got no fresh meat ? 

23 minutes ago, alex61821 said:

same 3 ugly dudes everytime i do a restock.

? the market stock only changes if you increase it's level by selling/buying slaves (didn't use the market to buy a slave to this moment so don't know all the face presets).
There is a cheat option in MCM IIRC that enables enslaving dead NPCs (never used it too).