On 8/21/2023 at 5:36 PM, DasKebab said:

Theres still a few bugs that need ironing. One that I can think of is the fact that if settlers or named npc use HR, their voice went missing.

It can be fixed with console commands, but still

really? hmm, i never seen this. lemme try with normal and unique npc, brb :)

edit: all enslaved npc whimps for mercy on me :) equal what gender and faction... works fine

Edited by roflmaones
On 8/24/2023 at 12:31 AM, roflmaones said:

really? hmm, i never seen this. lemme try with normal and unique npc, brb :)

edit: all enslaved npc whimps for mercy on me :) equal what gender and faction... works fine

Really now? How strange.

To reiterate, in my case, when settlers or other voiced npcs use HR slaves or prostitute, they lose their voices, it doesn't happen to you?

7 hours ago, DasKebab said:

Really now? How strange.

To reiterate, in my case, when settlers or other voiced npcs use HR slaves or prostitute, they lose their voices, it doesn't happen to you? <--

nope. all speak like good slaves and beg for no  punishment lol. 

(in case i get an "unwilling" npc, i reset em via console

- mark in console that the id shows up

- recycleactor as first and

- resetai as second command.

give the game some time to react. catch the slave, let em sit, warp to other cell, respawn by the slave, take em up and all should work again.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 225646.jpg 

ps: with "claim" i mean -> take em back als follower slave via HR terminal, then use console command and give back to the settlement

Edited by roflmaones
9 hours ago, roflmaones said:

nope. all speak like good slaves and beg for no  punishment lol. 

(in case i get an "unwilling" npc, i reset em via console

- mark in console that the id shows up

- recycleactor as first and

- resetai as second command.

give the game some time to react. catch the slave, let em sit, warp to other cell, respawn by the slave, take em up and all should work again.

Screenshot 2023-08-26 225646.jpg 

ps: with "claim" i mean -> take em back als follower slave via HR terminal, then use console command and give back to the settlement

I think you mis-understood me, I am not talking about the slaves, I'm talking about the "customers" of whom are not the SPAWNED customers but settlers or other NPCs.

This guy here, for example. Prior to him using the slaves, he have a voice, but afterwards, its gone.

It is permanent unless I reset his voice via console.

It affects ALL npc that do have voice

The command in question :

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None

Made it into a bat file because of how often it happens

Edited by DasKebab

How do you people make SS2 work well with HR and related mods? Are you using some earlier version of SS?

Conflicts so far:

1. Breaks half of Violate. Not the half HR cares about, but still. When PC surrenders, one round of AAF animation plays and then everyone stuck standing there.

2. Slave are not using Prisoner Shackles pose mats and just wander around. Settlers use those mats.

3. Settlers casually lock themselves into Torture Devices.

And that's only the shit I've encountered early.

On 8/27/2023 at 2:15 AM, DasKebab said:

I think you mis-understood me, I am not talking about the slaves, I'm talking about the "customers" of whom are not the SPAWNED customers but settlers or other NPCs.

This guy here, for example. Prior to him using the slaves, he have a voice, but afterwards, its gone.

It is permanent unless I reset his voice via console.

It affects ALL npc that do have voice

The command in question :

CF "actor.SetOverrideVoiceType" None

Made it into a bat file because of how often it happens

What I recommend is not to let a settler use the brothel wenches if there's a setting for it?

A few mods mess with npc voices and may end up holding them in the attached quest.  If you knew the quest attached to the npc you could clear that and it would get all the settlers affected all at once.  

i.e. AE is also one of these, male npc's may end up with a default voice - happens to be the female Boston voice.  End up having to clear the quest to get the right voice back.

Edited by eflat01
On 8/21/2023 at 11:36 AM, DasKebab said:

Theres still a few bugs that need ironing. One that I can think of is the fact that if settlers or named npc use HR, their voice went missing.

It can be fixed with console commands, but still

Hey, what console command do you use to fix the voiceless npcs?

I can't seem to assign my submissive slaves(turned prostitutes) to anything. They have no options in workshop mode. I'm running latest SS2(only ch1), so that might be the problem. But it also creates a problem of prostitutes being homeless, which brings down happiness I think.

Edited by GladiatorUA
23 hours ago, GladiatorUA said:

I can't seem to assign my submissive slaves(turned prostitutes) to anything. They have no options in workshop mode. I'm running latest SS2(only ch1), so that might be the problem. But it also creates a problem of prostitutes being homeless, which brings down happiness I think.

You can assign them to the slave mats from the Prisoner Shackles mod under "Raider > Miscellaneous" if I'm not mistaken, though I've never used Sims Settlements so I could be wrong. 

48 minutes ago, hukuiz said:

You can assign them to the slave mats from the Prisoner Shackles mod under "Raider > Miscellaneous" if I'm not mistaken, though I've never used Sims Settlements so I could be wrong. 

Not really. They auto-assign themselves to those. Once they are submissive and upgraded to prostitutes, they just walk around on their own. Homeless.

On 9/6/2023 at 11:09 PM, hukuiz said:

Can you not manually assign them to the mats?

Not unless I turn on "new slaves are controllable" option in MCM menu. When I point to a slave, even submissive one, in workshop menu, there are no options other than "esc".

I turned on the "new slaves are controllable" option, and now I can assign new slaves, they still automatically assign themselves to mats. Can't assign shit for old ones.

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, qwerty21345 said:

hello i really need some help i been trying too look for guide on how to turn slave to submissive

Did you read the mod description before looking for a another guide ? you can change the number of serviced customers in MCM.

On 11/8/2020 at 7:18 PM, HR_Sinop said:

Submissiveness:

Every time the slave served a certain amount of customers (currently 5), a submission roll is performed. The result of this roll can be:

• Failure: All other slaves in the settlement gain confidence, making it harder for them to be made submissive

• Partial Success: The chance of making the slave submissive is increased for the next rolls.

• Success: The slave is now submissive, all other slaves in the settlement lose confidence

Some actions also increase the chance of submission; such raping the slave when it is following you (Will be extended in the future)