On 6/11/2023 at 1:04 PM, iriemk said:

Hmm. So Ack-Ack was not the cause, it's really all RNG?!? Crazy. Maybe I need to redo the slave pens in my other whorehouses, so pathing is easier and maybe more AAF scenes happen. In Nordhagen 69 Beach Club, they're humping like rabbits, anywhere & any time, on the couch, on the chairs in the diner, down by the shore, even on top of my goddamn trailer^^. And another questionmark right there: Inhowfar does repeated rape influence the submission rolls? Did not get a single submission from having my way with my new slaves so far...

But for the "going big", for the time being I am deliberately holding off on going really big just yet; I cap customers at 12 and wasn't planning on getting more than 7-8 slaves at each settlement, until I have sorted out the entire load order and redesigned all my settlements, now with Place Everywhere enabled and a bunch of nice decorations.

I had some huge problems last go around with them DLCs, couldn't shake down settlements except for Abernathies & Oberland, couldn't conquer raider outposts on half the map, and Automatron had hiccups after every single part of the quest, I ctded whenever I got near the next quest destination, had to console-teleport inside, advance quest stages by hand etc. Huge drag. So this go around, I finished all DLCs before modding anything, which took a while. Did Nuka World first though, so by now I got 8 raider outposts, all with near 30 population, 6 settlements @20+ settlers (with hundreds of mutfruits to feed all those lazy raider pricks), and 5 more settlements about to be turned whorehouses.

And about a 100 mods to go until I got really everything back from my old load order. If HR still runs stable then, and only then, will I go big. But then I'll go HUGE and I'll keep going until it croaks, promise. And will keep you informed on my CPU temperature etc^^. Right now, there's no noticeable lag, even when sprinting around those raider packs, my framerate is stable at around 120 where I locked it via FPS Physics Fix.

And another minor question...how can I make the Crop from Torture Devices into an actual, damage-dealing weapon with XEdit? I would love to mosy around while schwacking folks for real with that thing^^.

*while waiting for reply, swats Marcy Long over the mouth* Mush, you bloody minion, go build my Sinop-Shrine!

Edit the crop in xedit or CK like any weapon and change the dmg value (set to 0 IIRC) and also disable anything that says "no hit event" (don't remember if weapons have that as well as MGEF)

PS
Constant 120 FPS is promising.

Edited by lee3310

I was thinking of trying this out but "Workshop Framework" is more trouble than it's worth for me... screws up quite a few of my settlement resources, Settlers who came from commonwealth captives seem to have issues days latter - with reassigning jobs and such, but the big thing to me is I've have no clue why the mod screws with sharing food and water with other settlements... let alone why it will not stock water - and why is it capping it via script? - or anything like that to pass to another settlement? Vault 88 really went south for me with that mod. A water purifier produces 100 per day but only 4 in the workshop? Tends to make settlers complain, I'm sure they'll leave eventually.

Edited by eflat01
43 minutes ago, eflat01 said:

I was thinking of trying this out but "Workshop Framework" is more trouble than it's worth for me... screws up quite a few of my settlement resources, Settlers who came from commonwealth captives seem to have issues days latter - with reassigning jobs and such, but the big thing to me is I've have no clue why the mod screws with sharing food and water with other settlements... let alone why it will not stock water - and why is it capping it via script? - or anything like that to pass to another settlement? Vault 88 really went south for me with that mod. A water purifier produces 100 per day but only 4 in the workshop? Tends to make settlers complain, I'm sure they'll leave eventually.

I also have some problems with NW Raider settlements complaining about food, i didn't suspect WSFW until recently (i may take a look at the scripts to see if i can uncap the food/water surplus).

On 6/12/2023 at 1:55 PM, lee3310 said:

I also have some problems with NW Raider settlements complaining about food, i didn't suspect WSFW until recently (i may take a look at the scripts to see if i can uncap the food/water surplus).

I had it loaded for about five game days, and I would not had noticed it if not for vault 88.

The main reason I noticed was the settlement signal blew out - stopped working - during the quest there and I had forgotten all about that, did them so long ago. So it was left on and WSFW fixed it. I had 22 people there and it gained another thirteen settlers - to 35 - and was very unhappy before I noticed, when I went there I added beds for them and then noticed that only 6 food were being produced, but there were six people assigned - enough for 36 - and really enough plants for 42 food in the settlement. I tried to reassign people and that was messy and time consuming - so did straighten that out. Then I thought well what's in the darn workbench and took a look, lacked enough water and food... then brought some over from home plate about 75 each - I don't know why I store food in a refrigerator there, I guess I don't feel like letting Piper and Curie starve? yes I know they won't use it but is the thought which counts :-),

The following game day the vault 88 workbench was down to three each. Then I went and started checking workbenches of other settlements - found many of them the same. 

What I could see in WSFW quest it readjust quantities on load and on a day events. I thought of fixing it myself but did not feel like tracing through all it's scripts and quests to be sure. What it does otherwise is really nice ... especially performance wise, The base game workshop scripts are horrendous, will loop through objects over and over hundreds of times before displaying menus. and the base game's settlement management scripts around settlers are screwed up also. There are other mods out there which replace those base game scripts though.

I work all day designing and coding, I do not normally feel like getting into it when I'm playing a game, though sometimes do go and tweak.  

Let me know what you see if you do take a look.

Edited by eflat01

Hi, is there a reliable way to prevent the slaves from randomly leaving their assigned places and wandering around, idly smoking or even using unassigned beds or the chem station just like normal settlers? I used the cheat option to make them commandable but still they break lose eventually. One I found not wearing the collar any longer.

I noticed that slaves also increase the number of required beds for the settlement. Do they also negatively affect the settlers' happiness if they don't have one?

Edit: And I also wonder if there is a way to get rid of the customers spamming the area. I already shut down the advertisment beacon and disable customer visits, but still they won't leave and keep banging the slaves.

Edited by srk68
27 minutes ago, srk68 said:

Hi, is there a reliable way to prevent the slaves from randomly leaving their assigned places and wandering around, idly smoking or even using unassigned beds or the chem station just like normal settlers? I used the cheat option to make them commandable but still they break lose eventually. One I found not wearing the collar any longer.

I noticed that slaves also increase the number of required beds for the settlement. Do they also negatively affect the settlers' happiness if they don't have one?

Edit: And I also wonder if there is a way to get rid of the customers spamming the area. I already shut down the advertisment beacon and disable customer visits, but still they won't leave and keep banging the slaves.

- Assign them to a furniture like any other settler and they will stay put (use furniture with "work 24 hours" set to true like "Prisoner Shackles").
- Slave are and behave like settlers
-Customers despawn after a certain amount of time (24 hours IIRC), wait for them or leave the place and comeback later.

4 hours ago, lee3310 said:

- Assign them to a furniture like any other settler and they will stay put (use furniture with "work 24 hours" set to true like "Prisoner Shackles").
- Slave are and behave like settlers
-Customers despawn after a certain amount of time (24 hours IIRC), wait for them or leave the place and comeback later.

Yeah I wish that was so easy. As I said, I cheated them to be commandable (normally they are not) so that I can command them to use a furniture. They "work" around the clock (i.e. if they do stay put, they stay put). But eventually, e.g. after having served a customer, they simply do not return, but, kind of, break free. They do no longer appear assigned in workshop mode (both slave and furniture have red icon instead of the green one that assigned slaves have).

I will try more with getting rid of customers. I now have set the amount to 0 in the terminal, I will see how it works out. But I already let some time pass before and they still won't leave...

22 hours ago, srk68 said:

Yeah I wish that was so easy. As I said, I cheated them to be commandable (normally they are not) so that I can command them to use a furniture. They "work" around the clock (i.e. if they do stay put, they stay put). But eventually, e.g. after having served a customer, they simply do not return, but, kind of, break free. They do no longer appear assigned in workshop mode (both slave and furniture have red icon instead of the green one that assigned slaves have).

I will try more with getting rid of customers. I now have set the amount to 0 in the terminal, I will see how it works out. But I already let some time pass before and they still won't leave...

I do not have HR installed, nor know how it works ... but if it comes to settlement Workshop/settler npc form ids this mod save a lot of headache - https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/68514 - least can see the full info on an npc assigned to a settlement workbench - is also easier to set them to an object. It's great at helping debug and assign any object. The one thing it does do ... which the base esm's scripts do not is not mess with other settlers assigned to objects - except for the ones replaced - when you do assign an npc to another object.

The other nice thing about it is you do not have to be in workshop mode to manipulate them - that's a huge plus because when you open and close workshop mode the game starts a ton of scripts running in threads and when you exit workshop mode it has to exist every single script in those threads started by the workshop mode clean and nicely before you leave - travel away from - the objects in the cells they are running against.

Edited by eflat01

Question: Do the settings in AAF Violate in any way influence the behaviour of prostitutes & customers in an HR settlement, particularly the furniture preference settings? I am getting a LOT of glitched animations, but only in my Red Rocket Station when the scene plays on or near any furniture, chair, sofa whatever. There is admittledly a lot of bunched up chairs and tables in the yard, it tends to get a little crowded around the food court^^. There would be enough empty space around, and in other settlements, they are content just getting down & dirty on the floor anywhere - but then there's less bunched up furniture there as well.

My only other idea so far would be that the glitched animations result from those few milimeters I set the furniture down with Place Everywhere to make it look flush with the floor. Sometimes you can see the soles of the shoes sinking into floor a tiny bit when sitting down in 3rd person...

i am trying to transfer a slave from following me to sanctuary and it says the settlement cant hold any more slaves but there in only one other one in the settlement 

any suggestions on how to fix this 

ps: i may just not be able to read and given how well a made this question that wouldn't be a suprise

1 minute ago, manOculture277353 said:

i am trying to transfer a slave from following me to sanctuary and it says the settlement cant hold any more slaves but there in only one other one in the settlement 

any suggestions on how to fix this 

ps: i may just not be able to read and given how well a made this question that wouldn't be a suprise

wtf did i just write

On 6/17/2023 at 11:21 AM, iriemk said:

Question: Do the settings in AAF Violate in any way influence the behaviour of prostitutes & customers in an HR settlement, particularly the furniture preference settings?

Nope.  Violate doesn't interact directly with HR at all.  When an enemy surrenders to you, Violate sends out an event notification that any mod can act on.  HR listens for those notifications and lets you use the baton to enslave any actors that are surrendered.  That's the only part Violate plays in this.

The animation glitches are probably due to the location and the furniture, particularly if animations play correctly everywhere else.

Hello,
I have been having problems allocating a recently captured slave to my settlement.
I have tried almost all of the Prisoner Shackle mat variants, As well as some shackles/mats from other mods. They are still enlisted to me as followers and are selectable in building mode. When allocated it shows they are active and go the the mat or still follow sometimes. But the terminal does not register or increase settlement capacity from 1 out of 1.
Any suggestions for what I can to check or look at maybe a conflict on my end? Or and I just doing it wrong?

1 hour ago, TheRedShadow said:

Hello,
I have been having problems allocating a recently captured slave to my settlement.
I have tried almost all of the Prisoner Shackle mat variants, As well as some shackles/mats from other mods. They are still enlisted to me as followers and are selectable in building mode. When allocated it shows they are active and go the the mat or still follow sometimes. But the terminal does not register or increase settlement capacity from 1 out of 1.
Any suggestions for what I can to check or look at maybe a conflict on my end? Or and I just doing it wrong?

Settlement capacity will not increase until your fame level rises meaning you must transfer your slave to the settlement then assign them as a breeder. After they have been bred enough (according to your settings), they will become complacent. You may then assign her as a prostitute. Everything about this mod is adjustable. I do assume you have read the instructions? Pretty important to do so.

On 11/8/2020 at 12:18 PM, HR_Sinop said:

How to get started:

• On any Chem-Station, build one Enslavement Baton and several Enslavement Kits

• Wander around in the wasteland and Knock a humanoid NPC (e.g. Raider, Gunner,…) out using Knockout framework (e.g. using a blunt weapon, such as a baseball bat). Alternatively, you can just hit an NPC that has surrendered via AAF Violate!

• While out of combat, hit the knocked out character with the Enslavement Baton (You must carry an Enslavement Kit to enslave an actor)

• Talk to the new slave, tell the slave to move. The slave will now follow you.

• The slave is mortal, so guide the slave well!

• With your slave following you and having reached a settlement, build ONE Human Resources Terminal (Furniture à Misc)

• Optional: Build ONE safe

• Optional: Build ONE Advertisement Beacon

• Optional: Build prisoner mats from the Prisoner shackles mod (Only mats that fit thematically to slaves are registered, such as kneeling, sitting,…)

• Access the terminal, activate it and transfer the slave to this settlement

• Assign the “Breeding Slave” Role to the new slave (if it’s a female)

• Command the slave as a normal settler (if it’s a male)

• Optional: Power the advertisement beacon and activate brothel advertisement function. Brothel clients will be attracted, which will ask Breeding Slaves/Prostitutes for services
    • Customer Attractor Rugs (furniture -> misc):
      • New Customers that visit the settlement will sandbox randomly around one of the built rugs
      • If no rugs are built, customers sandbox around the HR terminal

16 minutes ago, Olmech said:

Settlement capacity will not increase until your fame level rises meaning you must transfer your slave to the settlement then assign them as a breeder. After they have been bred enough (according to your settings), they will become complacent. You may then assign her as a prostitute. Everything about this mod is adjustable. I do assume you have read the instructions? Pretty important to do so.

Thank you for the reply. The mod is working perfectly. Tis my mistake. I see now under fame it states how many slaves/customers can be present. Thank you for the help.

Edited by TheRedShadow
On 6/27/2023 at 6:26 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Nope.  Violate doesn't interact directly with HR at all.  When an enemy surrenders to you, Violate sends out an event notification that any mod can act on.  HR listens for those notifications and lets you use the baton to enslave any actors that are surrendered.  That's the only part Violate plays in this.

The animation glitches are probably due to the location and the furniture, particularly if animations play correctly everywhere else.

I knew I liked your mods for a reason,  Will reiterate the approach you used here is the most flexible and reliable, loosely couple everything, posting a event and letting recipients subscribe (look for it) is the best route to go. 

Having some trouble. I brought a captured raider back to my settlement (which is actually Fenway Flat, so maybe that has something to do with it) but I can't assign her to any of the torture devices. I've added her to the settlement via the HR terminal. Any suggestions?

2 hours ago, andybev12 said:

Having some trouble. I brought a captured raider back to my settlement (which is actually Fenway Flat, so maybe that has something to do with it) but I can't assign her to any of the torture devices. I've added her to the settlement via the HR terminal. Any suggestions?

Did you enable the cheat option for captured NPC in MCM ? the one that makes new slaves commandable ? if not wait until your slave become submitted, do it with console or load a previous save (prior to capture) and enable the MCM option.

Edited by lee3310