13 hours ago, alex61821 said:

So i am having a heck of time finding any female enemies...

Check the Nexus, search for "raiderettes" and "hot mama"; those are two of the mods -that I remember off the bat- I used to get A) more, and a little prettier slaves and B) make them editable via looksmenu. Depending on your setup it'll need patching in xedit too, but it's worth it. There's a bunch of other mods out there that do similar things, but those two I recall because they worked and looked good. Just stroll around the nexus and look for mods that edit faces and such, there's a couple each for settlers, raiders, gunners, BoS...

Edited by iriemk
17 hours ago, alex61821 said:

So i am having a heck of time finding any female enemies.  the only one i have gotten so for is cinder.  so i was thinking i would get all the lovely ladies in convenant.  is there a way to do that from their dead bodies?  seems when i resurrect them they just fight to the death.

I use a mod called Gender Ratios, which allows one to set the male/female ration for various factions.  I presume it only works for non-unique characters like settlers, gunners, raiders, etc.

On 7/10/2023 at 2:58 PM, tinkerbelle said:

I use a mod called Gender Ratios, which allows one to set the male/female ration for various factions.  I presume it only works for non-unique characters like settlers, gunners, raiders, etc.

Thanks I will give that a go.  The only females I have found so far were named raiders like Cinder and the name one in Quincy other than that not a single female raider or gunner to be found.  there are some female scribes but thats all i could find.  If it werent for covenant cinder would be the only working girl i have.  oh and one female i bought from the slave auction the only one that has been available.

For the current setup, I run these here mods to up the female victim ratio and pretty them up a little in the process:

Unique NPCs - LITE (NOT the regular one. Fucks with AAF)

Raider Overhaul (just for cool gear, not chicks^^; one of the dudes @ the slave market spawned in a Forged Armor from this mod, looked really fitting)

Lots More Settlers and Enemies

Meet the New Raiderettes

Prettier Disciples

Works well enough for me, so far no hiccups with AAF/HR, meddled only slightly with the merged level lists and I'd guesstimate about 7 out of 10 raiders/gunners/scavs I snatch up are female. Which is fine, since I also upped slave prices in the market, and I never go buy there, I only sell. So every gunner conscript or raider psycho that winds up as "by-catch" is money in the bank^^.

Got a question for lee3310 though: How can I patch it so that raping a slave myself also triggers a submission roll? If it already does, it never worked for me, and I really tried with my first slave^^.

1 hour ago, Anonym0us2DF1CD said:

How do I raise my "slave in settlement" limit?

simple, start brothel in this settlement and let ure slaves work (transfer slave to settlement via terminal, set as breeding, start brothel) 
over the time it raises (more customer, higher rank, more slaves...)
u start ever with 1 ( and it takes time ! ), but its going faster and faster if u have more working slaves in the settlement.

ps: i have NO game npc in my settlements, only slaves ( works also fine with sim settlement 2 auto-choice for workplaces, houses etc.)

Edited by roflmaones

Hey, I'm having some trouble running this mod, I can download it and install it fine. but then when I get in game, it just won't work. It shows up in the mod list but it and AAF Violate are blacked out, and the rest of the mods don't have the "check mark" next to them, and are inaccessible. I am using only the listed mods and their requirements, along with 4 mods from the in game mod browser. Nothing else, and am using a fresh save. Any idea what's going on/A potential fix?

P.S I am quite new to Fallout 4 modding without the built in mod browser, so if you can please explain it as simple as possible

1 minute ago, ChaoticEnergy said:

Hey, I'm having some trouble running this mod, I can download it and install it fine. but then when I get in game, it just won't work. It shows up in the mod list but it and AAF Violate are blacked out, and the rest of the mods don't have the "check mark" next to them, and are inaccessible. I am using only the listed mods and their requirements, along with 4 mods from the in game mod browser. Nothing else, and am using a fresh save. Any idea what's going on/A potential fix?

P.S I am quite new to Fallout 4 modding without the built in mod browser, so if you can please explain it as simple as possible

Something I just thought of, is it the fact that I have mod browser mods. I'm gonna try it without those 4 mods

1 hour ago, ChaoticEnergy said:

Something I just thought of, is it the fact that I have mod browser mods. I'm gonna try it without those 4 mods

Ok, problem solved. I was a fucking idiot. I didn't know you needed Nuka World. I should've read the description. just had to buy it. Sorry for bothering you

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2023 at 2:36 AM, alex61821 said:

Thanks I will give that a go.  The only females I have found so far were named raiders like Cinder and the name one in Quincy other than that not a single female raider or gunner to be found.  there are some female scribes but thats all i could find.  If it werent for covenant cinder would be the only working girl i have.  oh and one female i bought from the slave auction the only one that has been available.

{Scratching Head} The base game should be about a 50/50, though seems a slight under, whenever spawning/respawning npcs like raiders, gunners, etc...  Typically I have the opposite about 60/40 F/M especially if they're a spawn to attack a settlement.  

Hi i have a problem where i can't enslave surrendered enemies. I hit them with a security enslavement baton, whit the enslavement kit in my inventory.

I have tried to make the enslavement work since 2 days, and im a little tired xD

And i got a question: How can i have multiple Hr terminals, and slave mattresses?
Im using aaf violence bc knockout framework doesn't work. 

i have a problem

some of my ladies(happened 3 times in 36h in game/17 ladies) break randomly if i load a save which breaks their sex animation

they become unresponsive in settlement and walk in place, i can't interact with them(there's no "let's trade some things", just a click)

i've tried reassigning them, fast travelling, killing and loading(bethesda game so why not) nothing helped

do you guys have any idea what to do? i don't want to sell any of them anymore tbh

On 8/9/2023 at 12:26 AM, roflmaones said:

i have only slaves working in my ss2 settlements :) only in castle and sanctuary are the "regular" companions and game related npc...

Great thanks i am just building a mod list for ss2 chapter 3 so this will be great. So in castle and sanctuary i should not us hr?

8 hours ago, Dongeleo said:

i have a problem

some of my ladies(happened 3 times in 36h in game/17 ladies) break randomly if i load a save which breaks their sex animation

they become unresponsive in settlement and walk in place, i can't interact with them(there's no "let's trade some things", just a click)

i've tried reassigning them, fast travelling, killing and loading(bethesda game so why not) nothing helped

do you guys have any idea what to do? i don't want to sell any of them anymore tbh

have you tried forcing them into another AAF animation?  doing that always fixes that problem for me.

1 hour ago, someonenew333 said:

have you tried forcing them into another AAF animation?  doing that always fixes that problem for me.

thanks for quick answer and a solution

animation triggered by AAF menu (home, new scene) didn't help at all, BUT animation triggered by Sexemup(active hotkey) did the job! thanks again!

2 hours ago, ltanderl said:

Great thanks i am just building a mod list for ss2 chapter 3 so this will be great. So in castle and sanctuary i should not us hr?

u can build it here too, but for what? ss2 gives so many extend npc, they have (on me) theyr home in sanctuary and castle.

other savegame has slavery everywhere and all "my" comp+ss2 npc are on mystery isle...

in an other scenario i have ALL settlements filled with slaves and send companions ans ss2 npc to "nuka world red rocket" works als fine. (for raider line nuka world)

so many choices hehe

ps: works on me with HR without knockout framework also fine, aaf 171 stucks sometimes butits ok.

Edited by roflmaones
On 8/10/2023 at 4:01 PM, roflmaones said:

u can build it here too, but for what? ss2 gives so many extend npc, they have (on me) theyr home in sanctuary and castle.

other savegame has slavery everywhere and all "my" comp+ss2 npc are on mystery isle...

in an other scenario i have ALL settlements filled with slaves and send companions ans ss2 npc to "nuka world red rocket" works als fine. (for raider line nuka world)

so many choices hehe

ps: works on me with HR without knockout framework also fine, aaf 171 stucks sometimes butits ok.

ok great thanks then i will try my luck with HR and SS2 and we will see whats going to happen....