7 hours ago, scumbagallen said:

im experiencing a strange bug with slaves, I'll have them for about a in game day then they'll just randomly die. Happened to about 4 slaves and to both genders.

Perhaps you pulled an MXR and put the slaves near radioactive barrels (As seen in the video on the main mod page)?  I haven't seen a problem with slaves randomly dying, myself.  Hmmm, maybe you use a weapon that has poison or radiation when you capture them?  I'd expect that the effect would be removed when they are captured, but it might still be there.

On 1/27/2024 at 1:12 PM, Magnum717 said:

Is there a way to make slaves naked? Their clothes keep coming back on, even when I remove them with console commands.

After using the enslavement baton on a surrendered NPC, I talk to them using the third choice, something like, "Let me see your inventory".  I then remove their ragged clothes and they stay naked, until I either sell them or make them settlement prostitutes, at which point they don clothes (I think they're HN66 clothes and I can remove those).

I don't know of a reason why your slaves keep dressing.  Maybe your Fallout game is having a nuclear winter  :P 

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

After using the enslavement baton on a surrendered NPC, I talk to them using the third choice, something like, "Let me see your inventory".  I then remove their ragged clothes and they stay naked, until I either sell them or make them settlement prostitutes, at which point they don clothes (I think they're HN66 clothes and I can remove those).

I don't know of a reason why your slaves keep dressing.  Maybe your Fallout game is having a nuclear winter  :P 

Thanks, doing it that way worked. I normally use an open container console command to access NPC inventories.

On 1/26/2024 at 1:05 PM, tinkerbelle said:

Perhaps you pulled an MXR and put the slaves near radioactive barrels (As seen in the video on the main mod page)?  I haven't seen a problem with slaves randomly dying, myself.  Hmmm, maybe you use a weapon that has poison or radiation when you capture them?  I'd expect that the effect would be removed when they are captured, but it might still be there.

I've actually used a few different weapons and they allways end up dying and there isn't anything with radiation at the settlement I have them at.

On 1/30/2024 at 6:37 AM, scumbagallen said:

I've actually used a few different weapons and they allways end up dying and there isn't anything with radiation at the settlement I have them at.

I had some die "randomly"..... then I watched them.....
- getting it on under water - and drowning - in a pool I had built
- die from long "training sessions" with the radioactive mutant hounds (the HR creature ones - not sure whether they're meant to be radioactive, or just a conflict with other mods)

Figure having the CRX crosses in settlements may also harm/kill them (if not set to "no damage" in the CRX options)

I was considering giving them a bit of rad resistance and the waterbreather perk via console, but then I simply (re)moved those health hazards.

It's been fine so far, But I've been wondering whether an extensive rad storm may also kill them. (I have those amped up a little)

edit: also, potential crossfire in settlement attacks?

Edited by egonm68
On 11/18/2023 at 1:57 AM, Scuffedfeet said:

Are there any known clashes between Sim Settlements 2 and this mod?

not sure if anyone answered you yet, anyways... alot of the mods in aaf use scripts and are script active could induce lags, something that ss2 is very critical on as well... even if you added buffout or baka, you still get a noticeable lag and that could multiply depending on the situation and location leading ultimately something being missed and not firing. one of the biggest offenders is city plans... if you use aaf use no city plans... ss2 will happily not lag and aaf seems ok with it as long as you are very clear about wee you build your hooker kingdom. keep city plans to an absolute minimum. if you wish to use the ss2 furnature add the xlm data files for the aaf. they are still valid for the vast majority of situations.

On 2/4/2024 at 4:55 AM, ZeaTron said:

i think i found the problem its with real handcuf mod when i delete that the game opens just fine so what should i do now ?

If you followed AAF fucking manual, then this  should not happen. One point to note from the manual about Real Handcuffs:
"Real Handcuffs (DO NOT check/enable the LLFP option in its installer)"

I hightly suggest installing all Adult mods using the AAF manual:

On 2/13/2024 at 6:10 AM, raider12140 said:

So I’m using violate and I turn them into slaves but they won’t follow me when I tell them to move. They just pace around where they’re at. Anyone have any ideas? 

I have that exact same problem and it is pretty annoying because i can't use the whole mod because of it. I hope someone has a solution for this!

Well it does “kind of” still work. They are considered to be “following you” still so even if they’re in the middle of nowhere or in the merchant pacing around if you go to your console in your settlement you can still assign them to it and they will eventually show up there. Its a workaround at best but you can still have your slaves.

22 minutes ago, raider12140 said:

Well it does “kind of” still work. They are considered to be “following you” still so even if they’re in the middle of nowhere or in the merchant pacing around if you go to your console in your settlement you can still assign them to it and they will eventually show up there. Its a workaround at best but you can still have your slaves.

Last time i tried that while i told one to follow me and they just stood around the console didn't recognize i even had a slave. I'd have to try again to see if it even still works.

4 hours ago, somebody678 said:

After I downloaded this mod whenever I or an NPC starts a sex scene the animations are bugged and they're just standing clipping into each other.

HR can't do that but missing animations will. Follow this guid to set up AAF correctly.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Whatevs120 said:

How did you do that?

Are you familiar with papyrus ? if yes then you have to edit HR AAF script and remove the voiceType override when AAF scene starts or ends. There is other hooks that you can use but i don't have the mod installed atm so i can't help further. When i get back to this mod i'm planning upload a new version with all the changes/fixes i made over the years but i don't know when i will be able to do that.

if for some reason YOU want to increase the ethical-ness of your brothel (or more accurately slave holding center,)

1. give them a nice place to work (or rest)

2. i dont know, just dont enslave

3. ah who am I kidding, you're here for a reason!

On 3/4/2024 at 12:10 AM, jason95821 said:

(Recommended!, MUST BE Violate Version >= 1.55 (dec 2021)) 

will the ver 1.6 work or am i screwed due to lack of 1.55 being shown 

it says "version greater than or equal to 1.55"
but yeah, there's always the chance of a larger update breaking things

that one (V1.60 Beta 7) works fine for me

Edited by egonm68
On 3/5/2024 at 5:25 PM, lee3310 said:

Are you familiar with papyrus ? if yes then you have to edit HR AAF script and remove the voiceType override when AAF scene starts or ends. There is other hooks that you can use but i don't have the mod installed atm so i can't help further. When i get back to this mod i'm planning upload a new version with all the changes/fixes i made over the years but i don't know when i will be able to do that.

I'm not familiar with papyrus scripting. I was looking for a workaround to make it so Preston and McCready don't lose their voices all the time. Is there some way to remove the voiceType override with console commands or another mod?