Type

Help enslavement 4

That will give you the item IDs of all items with that word in their name.

Then

Player.additem xxxxxxxx n

(The X's represent the item id, the n is how many you wish to add)

On 5/2/2024 at 2:34 PM, skyrijmjmjmd said:

All looks like its working but doesnt show up in game

Finally fixed it but I can't enslave a NPC I've tried both knock out mod and AAF mod, when I hit them with baton nothing happens

Posted (edited)

Is there a way I can set how long the enemy surrenders for? It feels like it's so short a time I never get to them before combat is over.

Is there an option to intimidate an NPC into surrendering? I'd love to do that as a dom and force raiders to stop shooting at me with a look ha ha.

Also it would be so good to have something placeable in settlements that lets us sell slaves without going to the market so if we're too far it's okay? I play with fast travel off and going back and forth takes tonnes of time, especially with follower limits.

Also as a bug report if you have RSE II abductions with slaves you end up taking the slaves with you BUT the slaves get beaten to death over and over and over because they raiders are aggressive to them but they don't die even if non essential which I think might be a setting for RSE actually. It would be nice to see a patch so the raiders treat them as they would companions or even separately (say there's options for if they also get visits, if they get stolen/released/sold or if your companions are dismissed if they get auto sold by them for you or taken to nearest settlement sort of thing). 

Edited by Dont Tell My Parents
Replied to old post, oops!
2 hours ago, skyrijmjmjmd said:

The game crashes when you try to have sex with the npcs help?

have you tried starting a scene from within aaf press home then enter and follow instructions if that does not work try 

if you are on latest version of fo4 then you will need downgrade

Hi, I wished to thank you for your work with this mod; Also I'm asking if anyone has found a way to restrict furniture animations playing for prostitutes/breeders, possibly to force AAF to select a specific piece of furniture. I would be totally fine with restricting the scan radius for furniture as mentioned here, but I lack the knowledge to do so. Could you tell me where to begin looking? I am no programmer but maybe I could try. Many thanks.

On 1/13/2023 at 9:15 PM, lee3310 said:

i'm no mastermind, just happen to enjoy the mod (unique in its kind)

1)-To restrict the slave there is two evident solution: first, add an MCM option to limit the scan radius for furniture (simple). Second force AAF to use the furniture that the slave is assigned to (need to create new assignable beds... or use a mod like "simple prostitute" on nexus) and ofc, edit the script, but AAF don't like forcing the furniture with script especially if you add the restrained flag to it (can lead to bad actor positioning).

2)- customers should be deleted after being serviced but they can stick around for few other rounds (didn't give it much attention). If exit to main menu and load a save, they should disappear. 
3)- Yeah slaves are settlers (minus the voiceType) so better enslave scavengers and vanilla settlers if you want them to speak during those quests.
4)- it happens to me sometime, mostly with Tree position and it's an AAF, AAF patch problem (game engine too) and you can exit/load the game to fix it.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Willmari said:

Hi, I wished to thank you for your work with this mod; Also I'm asking if anyone has found a way to restrict furniture animations playing for prostitutes/breeders, possibly to force AAF to select a specific piece of furniture. I would be totally fine with restricting the scan radius for furniture as mentioned here, but I lack the knowledge to do so. Could you tell me where to begin looking? I am no programmer but maybe I could try. Many thanks.

You need to learn Bethesda papyrus language, at least the basics (difficulty level: low to medium). Then you can achieve what you want using AAF API.
PS
AAF API (and source files) are available upon request on AAF discord. 

Edited by lee3310

Hello!
First of all, I really like this mod! I am having a lot of fun playing with it. It fits especially well in my Raider playthrough :)

I did however run into one small issue, or maybe I am doing something wrong? When I build a Hound House, it attracts up to three FEV hounds. That's working well. Sadly, during an attack on my settlement, my doggies were all killed. I thought the Hound House would attract new dogs, but it doesn't and when I check in the terminal, it says that I have 3/3 dogs. Basically, the terminal thinks my dogs are still alive and now my poor slaves can't enjoy getting dicked down by mutant dogs anymore :(

Is there a way to reset the creature count without having to reset the full settlement? Am I doing something wrong? Would be nice to get some help!
Until then, my girls will have to stick with human customers :P

Using console commands I managed to allow Home plate to let my build all the usually settlement objects, which includes the Human Resources terminal / Safe / Beacon, (for those wondering, click on the workshop in the console and type "addkeyword 5A0C8" and "addkeyword 246F85") the problem now is that the terminal won't let me manage the settlement with Human Resources, is there either a way to get around this and let me keep the hoes in my house, or is that a plan for a future update?

Posted (edited)
On 4/17/2024 at 3:18 AM, -CHO said:

did u know how to fix that?i have the same problem now

+1! This happened to me... now I can only see the mat to build, but the Console, brothel beacon, and safe are gone. I built them in 2 settlements, but the 3rd was in sanctuary while I also have one at Red Rocket. I think it was too close, but now it won't even give me the option to build anymore. Any options to fix this? I reinstalled Human Resources, but it didn't do jack haha (The safe, HR panel. and beacon are just not there anymore)

Edited by Lightbringer777
On 5/7/2024 at 6:11 AM, ZAJL said:

Using console commands I managed to allow Home plate to let my build all the usually settlement objects, which includes the Human Resources terminal / Safe / Beacon, (for those wondering, click on the workshop in the console and type "addkeyword 5A0C8" and "addkeyword 246F85") the problem now is that the terminal won't let me manage the settlement with Human Resources, is there either a way to get around this and let me keep the hoes in my house, or is that a plan for a future update?

home plate (vanilla) is more a "customizable player house" than a full workshop.

I'm not sure what else needs to be added when using console only,
but I can recommend using this mod to turn HomePlate into a full settlement.
<https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/21677>

Assign/move settlers and companions, supply lines....

And yes, I've set up HR in there successfully on two or three different saves.

PS: not all mod-added settlements are compatible with HR. Never figured out why it works for some, not for others, and is hit-miss on even more.
But that one works fine.

On 5/6/2024 at 10:55 PM, GaolBreak said:

Hello!
First of all, I really like this mod! I am having a lot of fun playing with it. It fits especially well in my Raider playthrough :)

I did however run into one small issue, or maybe I am doing something wrong? When I build a Hound House, it attracts up to three FEV hounds. That's working well. Sadly, during an attack on my settlement, my doggies were all killed. I thought the Hound House would attract new dogs, but it doesn't and when I check in the terminal, it says that I have 3/3 dogs. Basically, the terminal thinks my dogs are still alive and now my poor slaves can't enjoy getting dicked down by mutant dogs anymore :(

Is there a way to reset the creature count without having to reset the full settlement? Am I doing something wrong? Would be nice to get some help!
Until then, my girls will have to stick with human customers :P

Have you tried scrapping and rebuilding the huts? maybe with a bit of pause in between? (stay away for a bit to reset)

PS: 3/3 in the terminal is one hound, I think - just using up 3 of the available "resource points"
and, beware if the hound that gets spawned is high level / a glowing one - they're quite detrimental on the slaves' health during long "training sessions"

7 hours ago, maximusmeri said:

Hi, I don't want to use the prostitution part of the mod so I wanted to know if it was possible to deactivate the slave limite per settlement?

yes, there is an option for it you can set in MCM,
"ignore settlement limit" (or sth like that).

The terminal will still show you a limit - but you can simply transfer a slave to it anyway (and that will automatically increase the 'limit')

Posted (edited)

Hey, It is my first post on this website, I am sorry if I do something wrong. 
I am also not sure about this being related to human resources only but I'll just explain it real quick.

I use the mod together with aaf_voilate and the baton option.
The problem is enemy surrender either standing on kneeling.
The baton only works in the kneeling position and just turns them aggressive in the standing Position.

I don't find a single option, setting, ini or even forum discussion about when which kind of surrender is triggert.
I do have holdup installed too and I am not really sure about how smart that is but deactivating it doesn't fix the problem. 
So actively using hold up or pacify leaves them standing 100% off time and them giving up on their on leaves them standing like 90% time... 

Somebody any idea what is going on? Oo
thanks in advance! ❤️

Edited by Yumpone
2 hours ago, Yumpone said:

Hey, It is my first post on this website, I am sorry if I do something wrong. 
I am also not sure about this being related to human resources only but I'll just explain it real quick.

I use the mod together with aaf_voilate and the baton option.
The problem is enemy surrender either standing on kneeling.
The baton only works in the kneeling position and just turns them aggressive in the standing Position.

I don't find a single option, setting, ini or even forum discussion about when which kind of surrender is triggert.
I do have holdup installed too and I am not really sure about how smart that is but deactivating it doesn't fix the problem. 
So actively using hold up or pacify leaves them standing 100% off time and them giving up on their on leaves them standing like 90% time... 

Somebody any idea what is going on? Oo
thanks in advance! ❤️

I am using violate and a holdup/pacify patch, too. (this one: <https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/63826>)
Don't know which one you are using, but with my setup

Violate surrender is usually the kneeling position (some exceptions when crippled) -> HR recognizes that, and the baton works there.

Holdup/pacify, that one is the standing pose - HR won't work on that one. And hitting them (and a few other things) makes them aggro again.

For those situations, as a workaround I usually carry a syringer rifle with pacify darts, and the enslavement crop (<https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23794-human-resources-alternative-enslavement-method/)> to collar them.  A "lockjoint" paralyzing dart and beating them into submission can work, too (unless one of your companion caps them first)

28 minutes ago, egonm68 said:

I am using violate and a holdup/pacify patch, too. (this one: <https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/63826>)
Don't know which one you are using, but with my setup

Violate surrender is usually the kneeling position (some exceptions when crippled) -> HR recognizes that, and the baton works there.

Holdup/pacify, that one is the standing pose - HR won't work on that one. And hitting them (and a few other things) makes them aggro again.

For those situations, as a workaround I usually carry a syringer rifle with pacify darts, and the enslavement crop (<https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/23794-human-resources-alternative-enslavement-method/)> to collar them.  A "lockjoint" paralyzing dart and beating them into submission can work, too (unless one of your companion caps them first)

Thanks for the quick answer! 

I actually am using Holdup v1.0 Beta 4 from here(

)
Now that you mention it.. It is kinda old. :D 
Im gonna switch em out and try the crop thing, ty!

My usual preferred settlement is Vault88 (less things to load environmentally so less crashes, just a theory)

When I a renovated I believe may have deleted the settlement advertisement beacon

All the customers are gone now, however its still raising in fame and in building beacon and other items are no longer visible. I have enabled beacon on regardless in settings to allow me to advertise which seems to show up in terminal, but still no customers even after fast travelling few times.

Does anyone know how to reset a location or mod so to speak?

Edited by lolotech