On 12/5/2023 at 2:27 AM, tinkerbelle said:

I have Better Settlers and Commonwealth Captives, so they shouldn't be the problem.  I also have SettlerUI (a.k.a Settler Menu).  I think that some of my settlers don't use the prostitutes, others can't leave them alone.  So it might be possible that your one settler wasn't interested.  I can't dig into the code to see if that's even possible.  Doing so would ruin my sense of immersion.

I don't remember that conversation about voice lines (I read through certain mod forums almost everyday and this forum is one of those).  I don't think I've seen that problem, but then I get so immersed in the game world that the subtitles have become almost as good as a voiced line to me.  So I could have the problem and not notice.

That'd be me, yeah it has been an issue since well, ever. Any settler/npc that have voice will have their voice disappear if they used HR slaves/prostitutes. Here's a link to that discussion 

That's one of the bugs that really annoys me, it can be easily fixed with console sure, but damn wish I don't need to manually do that every time.

• 2 weeks later...

iriemk earlier in the forum said mods called hot mama and raiderettes on the nexus allow you have better looking female slaves and are editable with the looks menu 

my question is which one allows you to edit them in looksmenu I tried hot mama npcs on nexus and that doesn't work.

12 minutes ago, Dasafox said:

hi, so im trying to enslave special raider but no one seem to work,  its a known bug_ or its a conflict with something> so far ive tried:

Bullet

smiling kate
shelly tiller

northy

avery

Are those vanilla NPCs ? did they surrender to you ? i don't remember if there is a check for unique actors in this mod MCM but pretty sure Violate has one.

Edited by lee3310
58 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

Are those vanilla NPCs ? did they surrender to you ? i don't remember if there is a check for unique actors in this mod MCM but pretty sure Violate has one.

yes, bullet its from the quest of the kid in the fridge and the other ones are from the silver shroud quest

On 12/21/2023 at 9:30 PM, Spdred34 said:

Hey I'm not able to buy any slaves from the market as the diloge won't come up am I doing something wrong?

Make sure you aren't trying to buy a named slave. They are just decoration. You first need to spawn the slaves from the terminal and then you should find some to buy either in the jail cell in auction room or the holding cells on top floor off the room where you enter the brothel.

Hi, 

So when I have either this mod or Workshop framework active, AAF chooses not to recognize any actors for animations. I also use AAFV, so if the pc gets violated, the pc and aggressor just kinda chill inside each other while no animation plays. It is only fixed when both of the mods are deactivated. If its relevant, no matter what I do, I always get that "Workshop framework overwritten" message.

Edit: Looks like the problem is actually with real handcuffs, Ill look into it

Edit 2: I stg finna rip my own nails out, I spent the last like 3 hours troubleshooting the problem and it turns out I had to disable llfp plugin in the fomod☠️

Edited by Gggggy
On 10/2/2023 at 6:04 PM, Dassu said:

Here are my changes. NPCs should now "remain" identical through the enslavement process. I also added two cheats: Enslave during combat and ignore settlement slave limit.

Human Resources.7z 236.21 kB · 70 downloads

my game keeps ctding with this on I use Wyre Bash and it said theirs's 1 deleted base record on it can you fix it asap? thanks.

Edited by tyrod90
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2023 at 11:41 PM, HR_Sinop said:

I do not plan to make any changes, however I can upload a version with your fix for the sake of user convenience.

Is this out yet or did i miss it? Bcs atm in my Game the cloning does not copy the Npcs Look.

Hello.

The mod seems really nice but impossible to make it work on my end.

I have both the enslavement baton and the enslavement kit but when enemies surrender with AAF violate, I can never enslave them. If I talk to them I only have the usual option (companion sex, rob, sex and free).

I tried with Knockout as well but same thing, I can't enslave them. Does anyone has an idea as to why?

4 minutes ago, Kalahira11 said:

Hello.

The mod seems really nice but impossible to make it work on my end.

I have both the enslavement baton and the enslavement kit but when enemies surrender with AAF violate, I can never enslave them. If I talk to them I only have the usual option (companion sex, rob, sex and free).

I tried with Knockout as well but same thing, I can't enslave them. Does anyone has an idea as to why?

Did you hit them with the enslavement baton while they were surrendering?  That's the trigger for starting the Human Resources enslavement.

11 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

Did you hit them with the enslavement baton while they were surrendering?  That's the trigger for starting the Human Resources enslavement.

Yeah. Once they were on their knees and surrendering I hit them with the baton but nothing. I tried hitting several times and then either they die and I can only loot them, or they get up and fight again and end up dead too.

I tried to activate the "enslave dead NPC" to maybe still enslave them but I can only loot them once dead.

10 hours ago, Kalahira11 said:

Yeah. Once they were on their knees and surrendering I hit them with the baton but nothing. I tried hitting several times and then either they die and I can only loot them, or they get up and fight again and end up dead too.

I tried to activate the "enslave dead NPC" to maybe still enslave them but I can only loot them once dead.

Was there a message on screen about being in combat?  While the game considers you in combat, you can't enslave via Human Resources and the baton.  Which sometimes is problematic, you make an NPC go into surrender mode but can't enslave them because there's a second hostile NPC.  The second NPC hits you (gun, fist, bat, whatever) and the first NPC turns hostile again.  You shoot the first NPC, but their HP is so low it kills them.

If it isn't the "in combat" problem, then I don't know.  Make certain that you have the enslavement baton, some of the UI mods change the names of items and sometimes the batons all have similar names.

4 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

Was there a message on screen about being in combat?  While the game considers you in combat, you can't enslave via Human Resources and the baton.  Which sometimes is problematic, you make an NPC go into surrender mode but can't enslave them because there's a second hostile NPC.  The second NPC hits you (gun, fist, bat, whatever) and the first NPC turns hostile again.  You shoot the first NPC, but their HP is so low it kills them.

If it isn't the "in combat" problem, then I don't know.  Make certain that you have the enslavement baton, some of the UI mods change the names of items and sometimes the batons all have similar names.

I never saw any messages of Human Resources on screen.

I tried to hit them also out of combat once everyone was dead. I even recently installed the knockout mod that allowed me to kidnap a NPC and I tried again then without any ennemis around and still nothing.

Maybe I have another mod making conflict or something wrong in the loading order, that's too bad 

But thank you for your help :)

4 minutes ago, Kalahira11 said:

I never saw any messages of Human Resources on screen.

I tried to hit them also out of combat once everyone was dead. I even recently installed the knockout mod that allowed me to kidnap a NPC and I tried again then without any ennemis around and still nothing.

Maybe I have another mod making conflict or something wrong in the loading order, that's too bad 

But thank you for your help :)

I'm almost out of ideas that can help.  Mod order can make a difference.  I assume you have at least one enslavement kit in your inventory?  If not you can make them at a Chemistry station.  Then again, if you don't have at least one enslavement kit, there would be a notification about missing them.

4 minutes ago, tinkerbelle said:

I'm almost out of ideas that can help.  Mod order can make a difference.  I assume you have at least one enslavement kit in your inventory?  If not you can make them at a Chemistry station.  Then again, if you don't have at least one enslavement kit, there would be a notification about missing them.

Yeah I have one, and I think I have the right enslavement baton. My human resources loads pretty high in my list of mod so I hope it's not the problem but I admit I don't really know how to organize that and used Vortex recommended order each time there was a conflict.

The only message I ever had from Human resources was to tell me I didn't have the "Knockout framework" so that's why I tried to instal it as well.

To test something else, I'll try to hit a NPC that surrendered with the baton without having an enslavement kit to see if I have the notification you told me about.

1 hour ago, Kalahira11 said:

Yeah I have one, and I think I have the right enslavement baton. My human resources loads pretty high in my list of mod so I hope it's not the problem but I admit I don't really know how to organize that and used Vortex recommended order each time there was a conflict.

The only message I ever had from Human resources was to tell me I didn't have the "Knockout framework" so that's why I tried to instal it as well.

To test something else, I'll try to hit a NPC that surrendered with the baton without having an enslavement kit to see if I have the notification you told me about.

I use ModOrganizer2, but that in itself shouldn't matter.  Did you use the Vortex built-in sort button?

My installed list has:
#198 AAF_Violate

#202 Knockout Framework

#220 Human Resources

I don't know offhand where they are in the load order.   OK, load order puts Knockout Framework with a low load value as it's an esm.  Later it puts Human Resources and later still puts AAF_Violate.