On 3/6/2024 at 12:25 AM, lee3310 said:

Are you familiar with papyrus ? if yes then you have to edit HR AAF script and remove the voiceType override when AAF scene starts or ends. There is other hooks that you can use but i don't have the mod installed atm so i can't help further. When i get back to this mod i'm planning upload a new version with all the changes/fixes i made over the years but i don't know when i will be able to do that.

I am unfamiliar with F4 modding, can I request a patch that does just that? It annoys me greatly to constantly having to manually fix the voice

3 hours ago, DasKebab said:

I am unfamiliar with F4 modding, can I request a patch that does just that? It annoys me greatly to constantly having to manually fix the voice

I don't have the mod and its dependencies installed atm + swamped in work (didn't play any game in two weeks). Like i said, i have big plans for this mod, hope i will able to concretize them in the future. 

8 hours ago, lee3310 said:

I don't have the mod and its dependencies installed atm + swamped in work (didn't play any game in two weeks). Like i said, i have big plans for this mod, hope i will able to concretize them in the future. 

Understandable, no worries, we all have our own lives. Do hope you can get to updating this mod though.

I could enslave one NPC who surrendered, and left them at a settlement, but after that, I couldn't enslave more. Also, I tried the Knockout variant and hit unconscious hostile Raiders with the baton, but nothing happens.

Any idea what the reason might be? Are there typical errors to provoke this? 

4 hours ago, Orgokom said:

I could enslave one NPC who surrendered, and left them at a settlement, but after that, I couldn't enslave more. Also, I tried the Knockout variant and hit unconscious hostile Raiders with the baton, but nothing happens.

As to the number of slaves, you'll need to setup the  human resources terminal, prostitution beacon, customer attractor and safe.  Turn on the brothel at the terminal and allow customers.  After a bit you'll receive a notice that your brothel has become more popular and can have more slaves.

When a raider is unconscious, their health regenerates.  So for me, using the enslavement baton on an unconscious raider has them getting up and trying to fight again.  If nothing is happening on hitting them with the enslavement baton, make certain you have an enslavement kit in your inventory.

I need help, for some reason the mutants are not showing up. I tried building the hound house and the hounds arrived shortly after, but the mutants are still no where to be seen. (in the sanctuary) 

10 hours ago, PPWT said:

I need help, for some reason the mutants are not showing up. I tried building the hound house and the hounds arrived shortly after, but the mutants are still no where to be seen. (in the sanctuary) 

is your brothel large enough to have enough creature capacity left for them?
(check the entries in the brothel terminal)

On 3/13/2024 at 11:22 AM, tinkerbelle said:

As to the number of slaves, you'll need to setup the  human resources terminal, prostitution beacon, customer attractor and safe.  Turn on the brothel at the terminal and allow customers.  After a bit you'll receive a notice that your brothel has become more popular and can have more slaves.

When a raider is unconscious, their health regenerates.  So for me, using the enslavement baton on an unconscious raider has them getting up and trying to fight again.  If nothing is happening on hitting them with the enslavement baton, make certain you have an enslavement kit in your inventory.

Thanks for your answer!
The HR terminal shows "1/3 slaves" currently at the settlement (Red Rocket)  and "0 /1 slaves following me". All other prerequesites are installed, and as said, it worked once ... but not anymore. I even tried to install the whole bunch at another settlement, still no change, no enslavement dialog turns up (even when tried enslaving the same character type as before).

Edited by Orgokom
45 minutes ago, Orgokom said:

Thanks for your answer!
The HR terminal shows "1/3 slaves" currently at the settlement (Red Rocket)  and "0 /1 slaves following me". All other prerequesites are installed, and as said, it worked once ... but not anymore. I even tried to install the whole bunch at another settlement, still no change, no enslavement dialog turns up (even when tried enslaving the same character type as before).

Hmmm, offhand I'd say something has messed with the Human Resources scripts.  Try checking what mods you might have installed after the first correctly enslaved slave.  Then I'd try moving Human Resources to load later (usually moving the mod lower in your mod list).  Or if you know how, you can use xedit to see what might be overwriting Human Resources scripts.

But this is a guess, I avoid getting too much into scripting because it breaks my immersion.

16 hours ago, egonm68 said:

is your brothel large enough to have enough creature capacity left for them?
(check the entries in the brothel terminal)

You mean "remaining capacity" in creature overview? yes there is still space but still no mutant :')

Edited by PPWT

I have big big problem. Everytime I fast travel anywhere with slave followed. All other captured slave will teleports to me before vanishing away. This is causing crash everytime I go into my settlement. Is there a way to turn this off or fix this?

Somehow, every submission roll I get a notification for now will always say that the slave critically resisted submission and they all gained confidence.

I currently have 2 prostitutes and 4 breeding slaves in the settlement.

On 3/17/2024 at 6:58 PM, Hoshii_Miki said:

Somehow, every submission roll I get a notification for now will always say that the slave critically resisted submission and they all gained confidence.

I currently have 2 prostitutes and 4 breeding slaves in the settlement.

You can set it up in the MCM menu. There are probability settings

Edited by Alstar_V
On 3/9/2024 at 2:25 PM, lee3310 said:

Hey, if you have the time please tell us what you are planning for HR. I'm working on a small tweak of this mod, mostly to streamline it and make it easier to use. I would be interested to hear your ideas ;)

bug/annoyance:
exiting the terminal in the slave market.
"main menu" -> "exit" does not show an "exit" key press - only "back".
So I have to go "page back" through all the menus I went through to close it.

(works fine with the brothel terminals)

Does anybody know how to fix this (xEdit?), or a console command to just exit the terminal?

Also,
in some mod-added settlements, I have problems to get the safe&terminal to register HR.
A bit strange....
for some it works,
some it takes a few tries (reload outside - go in - claim & build safe+terminal and it works),
for others, I could not get it to work at all.

Does anybody have the same problem with mod-added settlements?

(or should I blame my convoluted 'I tried out loads of settlements and kept going' save)

examples:
Switchboard - can't get it to register (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28938)

Home Manor (which is 3 separate settlements) took two tries for external workshop, 3-4 for the main floor, while the basement worked immediately (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71006 off topic FYI in case someone tries it: I have a bugged navmesh in the basement)
Goodneighbour Loft, Concord Underground Hideout - no problems (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27361 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36767 )

8 hours ago, egonm68 said:

Also,
in some mod-added settlements, I have problems to get the safe&terminal to register HR.
A bit strange....
for some it works,
some it takes a few tries (reload outside - go in - claim & build safe+terminal and it works),
for others, I could not get it to work at all.

Does anybody have the same problem with mod-added settlements?

(or should I blame my convoluted 'I tried out loads of settlements and kept going' save)

examples:
Switchboard - can't get it to register (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/28938)

Home Manor (which is 3 separate settlements) took two tries for external workshop, 3-4 for the main floor, while the basement worked immediately (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/71006 off topic FYI in case someone tries it: I have a bugged navmesh in the basement)
Goodneighbour Loft, Concord Underground Hideout - no problems (https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/27361 , https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/36767 )

There is a difference between a full (outdoor) settlement and a player home. HR only works with full settlement.

14 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

There is a difference between a full (outdoor) settlement and a player home. HR only works with full settlement.

They're full settlements (recruitable / commandable settlers, workbench, build-zones etc).

Although - with the mess that the workshop implementation is - I've noticed that the (settlement) mod authors often implement them differently. Wondering whether there's a common denominator. Plus, the ones that don't work at first, but several tries later they do - that has me scratching my head.

10 hours ago, egonm68 said:

Plus, the ones that don't work at first, but several tries later they do - that has me scratching my head.

Then it's a different problem. I was talking about a keyword used by exterior workshops. Workshop mechanism is complex and messy so authors can easily make mistakes. You have to understand how it works, how everything is linked together (do some research) in order to be able to patch/fix any mod added settlement and make it work with HR.

On 5/2/2023 at 6:05 PM, red-forest said:

The HR in-game terminal? It interprets the gender correctly, the mod is working correctly. However, newly created slaves are still getting flagged as males so SAMFormer freaks out.

I've looked into the HR scripts and with my very, very limited understadning, it seems when enslaving, the mod created a copy of the original actor and reads their original sex. The roles within HR itself are assigned based on the original actors' sex, not the copy--and the copy is always male for some reason. I have no idea how to change it, I'd honestly even take every slave coming out female, but everyone becoming male screws over my animations so much it's not even worth playing the mod at all for me. :(

Has anyone found a fix for this issue yet?

Hello all,

I'm looking for help. I have a problem with creatures and creature capacity. Every time I build a terminal ,its capacity is always caped at maximum without any creatures. I tried to build all creature furniture, but it didn't do anything. It happens at every settlement I tried.

screenpic.png

On 3/13/2024 at 9:49 PM, Orgokom said:

did you transfer them to the settlement using the terminal or just ask them to wait there? because there is a limit on how many people you can enslave at one time, you gain more "enslavement capacity" the more you enslave... but at the beginning, you can only enslave one person at a time, you need to transfer them to a settlement or sell them off before you can enslave another...

alternately, i heard there is a problem with knockout framework, i suggest using Human Resources Alternative Enslavement Method, once the npc surrender, hit them with enslavement crop from that mod and you should able to enslave them by talking to them again.