44 minutes ago, qwerty21345 said:

i mean like i keep raping the slave but still will not be submissive and i cant have customers because i dont have any submissive slave

Customers can be summoned without having submissive slaves (unrelated) and the player doesn't count as a customer. Only paying customers increase submissiveness.

Question, is that ne greater effort, if I wanted to modify the mod, that either all places equal / together level up or directly have the highest level. Background is, I play survival mode, can not travel fast anyway and I would like to park slaves in a settlements, so I do not have to market across to the Skalven, if I'm just south of Diamond Citiy. So you always have to fill a camp with hookers who need a while until the level is high enough that even male slaves can temporarily leave there. I also actually do not want to have every settlement with slave hookers. Or is there a console command with which you can level up the per settlement?

An example, currently I am on the map by Graygarden and explore the area south of it. Currently I have 2 female slaves to make the settlement more known. But actually I don't want any customers there, only space to store slaves, which I then distribute or sell together to other settlements.

3 hours ago, LoveBob said:

Question, is that ne greater effort, if I wanted to modify the mod, that either all places equal / together level up or directly have the highest level. Background is, I play survival mode, can not travel fast anyway and I would like to park slaves in a settlements, so I do not have to market across to the Skalven, if I'm just south of Diamond Citiy. So you always have to fill a camp with hookers who need a while until the level is high enough that even male slaves can temporarily leave there. I also actually do not want to have every settlement with slave hookers. Or is there a console command with which you can level up the per settlement?

An example, currently I am on the map by Graygarden and explore the area south of it. Currently I have 2 female slaves to make the settlement more known. But actually I don't want any customers there, only space to store slaves, which I then distribute or sell together to other settlements.

Try this:
Select terminal in console then type: CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

if it works, spam the function until you are satisfied. 

1 hour ago, lee3310 said:

Try this:
Select terminal in console then type: CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

if it works, spam the function until you are satisfied. 

Thanks but unfortunately nothing happens. I played around with it in the console, nothing.

CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

objectID.CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

baseID.CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

hmmm...

On 10/12/2022 at 6:40 AM, hentaifordaddy said:

Hello, I noticed that when enslaving a settler, or any npc maybe, its id code changes causing BodyGen from LooksMenu to generate a whole different body shape for the npc, so after enslaving the npc's shape will change, Is there a way to avoid this? Thanks.

@HR_Sinop

Just wondering if you're planning to do anything about this? I came across Human Resources only after fiddling with Just Busines. I created an addon for it: 

which also fixes the issue with a bodymorphs not being copied. The solution is very simple because AAF already has a copy function for the morphs:

AAF_MainQuestScript.copyOverlays(victimActor, NewMe)
LL_FourPlay.CopyActorBaseskinForm(victimActor, newMe)
AAF_MainQuestScript.copyMorphs(victimActor, NewMe)
AAF_MainQuestScript.copyMFG(victimActor, NewMe)
trace("Character properties copied from " + victimActor + " to " + newMe)

Let me know what you think. If I don't hear back from you in couple of days I'm going make a fix for it myself.

Edited by Dassu
26 minutes ago, Dassu said:

@HR_Sinop

Just wondering if you're planning to do anything about this? I came across Human Resources only after fiddling with Just Business. I'm not too big on having a Just Business sticky on the frontpage when Human Resources appears to be more polished and modern. Never the less, I created an addon for it: 

which also fixes the issue with a bodymorphs not being copied. The solution is very simple because AAF already has a copy function for the morphs:

Let me know what you think. If I don't hear back from you in couple of days I'm going make a fix for it myself.

you can add the copymorph function yourself and upload the compiled script here.

1 hour ago, LoveBob said:

Thanks but unfortunately nothing happens. I played around with it in the console, nothing.

CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

objectID.CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

baseID.CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

hmmm...

No error in the console ? if yes you have to repeat the process multiple times until you get a notification or check the new slave capacity in terminal.

12 hours ago, lee3310 said:

No error in the console ? if yes you have to repeat the process multiple times until you get a notification or check the new slave capacity in terminal.

I get only an error with this baseID.CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

If I enter CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"  the console take it without any note. I always try it, close console, login the terminal and check the Fame Level. But nothing changed.

I would thing the console show a not also with a successful command. The HR Terminal I tried was already on Fame Level 8, but I know from an other settlement that there is also a Level 9.

Can you please explane me the syntax of the command CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10" for a better understanding. I tried it with Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

"UpdateFameProgress" is I thing clear, but what means "CF" and the "10" ?

---

Offside. I'm currently expanding the Starlight Drive-In into my fortress. There I also build an arena, where I want to let slaves fight against wild animals or other horrors of the wasteland for the amusement of my followers. And if someone is tired of me, maybe even execute them. There will be a spectacle for which I need many slaves from all corners of the wasteland.

18 hours ago, Dassu said:

@HR_Sinop

Just wondering if you're planning to do anything about this? I came across Human Resources only after fiddling with Just Business. I'm not too big on having a Just Business sticky on the frontpage when Human Resources appears to be more polished and modern. Never the less, I created an addon for it: 

Honestly, the NPC cloning process is the part of the mod I have the least knowledge of (since I copied it from Just business)
If you have a fix (that is tested and works), please do not hesitate to upload it, I will link it at the main mod page if you want.

8 hours ago, LoveBob said:

I get only an error with this baseID.CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"

If I enter CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10"  the console take it without any note. I always try it, close console, login the terminal and check the Fame Level. But nothing changed.

I would thing the console show a not also with a successful command. The HR Terminal I tried was already on Fame Level 8, but I know from an other settlement that there is also a Level 9.

Can you please explane me the syntax of the command CF "UpdateFameProgress" "10" for a better understanding. I tried it with Fallout 4 console commands | Fallout Wiki | Fandom

"UpdateFameProgress" is I thing clear, but what means "CF" and the "10" ?

---

Offside. I'm currently expanding the Starlight Drive-In into my fortress. There I also build an arena, where I want to let slaves fight against wild animals or other horrors of the wasteland for the amusement of my followers. And if someone is tired of me, maybe even execute them. There will be a spectacle for which I need many slaves from all corners of the wasteland.

CF "UpdateFameProgress" "amount", CF stands for CallFunction, 10 is an arbitrary number you can put any integer you want (use a higher number like 1000).
I tried the function on one of my HR terminals and it worked (select the terminal in consol first with your mouse by clicking on it then copy paste the function multiple times until you reach "the number of allowed slaves" in workshop you want.
This function will not increase the number of NPCs you can enslave at the same time nor the number of slaves following you.

37 minutes ago, lee3310 said:

CF "UpdateFameProgress" "amount", CF stands for CallFunction, 10 is an arbitrary number you can put any integer you want (use a higher number like 1000).
I tried the function on one of my HR terminals and it worked (select the terminal in consol first with your mouse by clicking on it then copy paste the function multiple times until you reach "the number of allowed slaves" in workshop you want.
This function will not increase the number of NPCs you can enslave at the same time nor the number of slaves following you.

No idea what I did wrong yesterday, but you're right it works! There was even always the message, a settlement has become more famous.better known. THANK YOU so much for your help!!! I Love you! ❤️?

Edited by LoveBob

Strangely enough, shortly after I brought a new settlement to level 10 and then ran out of the settlement, I had a crash to desktop with a F4SE log. I then went back in and worked on two more settlements without another crash. Strange coincidence.

How many Fame Levels are there actually? After level 10 it seems not to convert the console input every time. Up to 15 I have now leveled two settlement.

On 7/2/2023 at 10:02 AM, lee3310 said:

Start by checking your buffout crash log and also, run crash scan if it's too complicated to read (you have buffout installed right)

No I don't have buffout installed, but I think the problem may be with AAF. If any AAF animations are running in the cell I will CTD when I attempt to fast travel from that cell.  Letting the animations expire or ending them manually will let me fast travel.

1 hour ago, LoveBob said:

Strangely enough, shortly after I brought a new settlement to level 10 and then ran out of the settlement, I had a crash to desktop with a F4SE log. I then went back in and worked on two more settlements without another crash. Strange coincidence.

How many Fame Levels are there actually? After level 10 it seems not to convert the console input every time. Up to 15 I have now leveled two settlement.

I don't think that the crash was related.
I also don't think that the fame level is capped, pass a bigger number to the function to speed up the process.

6 minutes ago, Freizeit81 said:

No I don't have buffout installed, but I think the problem may be with AAF. If any AAF animations are running in the cell I will CTD when I attempt to fast travel from that cell.  Letting the animations expire or ending them manually will let me fast travel.

Buffout is almost a requirement, you will experience less CTDs after installing it. Try reproducing the bug/crash with buffout installed, if still happening, report it to AAF discord.

Crash aside, it's good habit to stop all running scenes before cell detach (fast travel) or you will end up with broken NPCs (stuck in place).

Edited by lee3310
On 9/26/2023 at 3:58 PM, HR_Sinop said:

Honestly, the NPC cloning process is the part of the mod I have the least knowledge of (since I copied it from Just business)
If you have a fix (that is tested and works), please do not hesitate to upload it, I will link it at the main mod page if you want.

Alright, I created a function called CopyBody into HR_CreateSlaveScript which does the skin and body morph copy. I did some quick tests and slave NPC appeared to "remain" identical. Next, I will play around with my changes to make sure that they work in real gameplay scenario.

Are you planning to make further changes to Human Resources? If yes, then I think best course of action would be to incorporate these changes into the mod itself. If not then I can create a separate mod which fixes the body morph issue.

2 hours ago, Dassu said:

Alright, I created a function called CopyBody into HR_CreateSlaveScript which does the skin and body morph copy. I did some quick tests and slave NPC appeared to "remain" identical. Next, I will play around with my changes to make sure that they work in real gameplay scenario.

Are you planning to make further changes to Human Resources? If yes, then I think best course of action would be to incorporate these changes into the mod itself. If not then I can create a separate mod which fixes the body morph issue.

I do not plan to make any changes, however I can upload a version with your fix for the sake of user convenience.