Maxson NPC Replacer is a Korean character beautification mod that has a patch to support AAF Violate, but it doesn't work on Human Resources, HR can't enslave women after playing this beautification mod. The prompt is: HR error target NPC with this race cannot be enslaved. Can you make a patch that supports Maxson NPC Replacer, thanks a lot!

On 2/1/2022 at 10:13 PM, computerguy13 said:

I had to un-install the Knockout mod, every time I knocked out an enemy and enslaved them, they would appear with a twin (different body type from the morph.ini) and take up an extra enslavement kit.  I compensated by increasing the surrender percentage in violate.  I would have liked to keep both but that duplicating issue was becoming bothersome.

I have the same problem with the Twins, but only since I updated from HR 8b to 9a.

So far I've managed to kill one of them via the console with 'kill'.

It would be nice if @HR_Sinop could take a look at this, somehow a bug slipped in.

On 2/14/2022 at 8:54 PM, Morgenrot_68 said:

I have the same problem with the Twins, but only since I updated from HR 8b to 9a.

So far I've managed to kill one of them via the console with 'kill'.

It would be nice if @HR_Sinop could take a look at this, somehow a bug slipped in.

Should be fixed in v9b. It is recommended to use either KF or Violate, not both.

ok, thanks.

@Hr_Sinop
Now for something completely different. I took the trouble to provide HR completely with voices.

Slaves, customers, the player and even everyone in the slave market has his own personal voice.

For this I decompiled HR, analyzed the code and inserted a few lines of code at the places where new NPCs are created, which ensure that from two FormLists with VoiceTypes, Male (43 Voices) and Female (35 Voices) are randomly selected.
Therefore it works so far also only with new slaves. I created the voices with xVaSynth.
It should not happen often that voices are the same. So there is a lot of variety.

NPCs that are already in the world must be retrofitted. But for this I made a Gamma Cannon, which does this via a script attached to a Magic Effect. That's an extra mod, though.

I have modified an existing mod for this purpose.

The package consists of over 20,000 files including all the lip files. I didn't convert it to .fuz because the quality of .wav is better. There are also some files that are never played. I didn't bother to always find out if the lyrics are spoken by man or woman, given the amount of work the project has already consumed so far.

Which is obvious most of the time.

It is now in any case a completely different game feeling, no more silent movie, now is really life in the house.

The whole package has a size of a bit more than one gigabyte.

If you put in the effort you could probably cut it down to a minor fraction.

Maybe you're interested in adding it as a permanent part of HR. Or make it available as an optional patch.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
54 minutes ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

ok, thanks.

@Hr_Sinop
Now for something completely different. I took the trouble to provide HR completely with voices.

Slaves, customers, the player and even everyone in the slave market has his own personal voice.

For this I decompiled HR, analyzed the code and inserted a few lines of code at the places where new NPCs are created, which ensure that from two FormLists with VoiceTypes, Male (43 Voices) and Female (35 Voices) are randomly selected.
Therefore it works so far also only with new slaves. I created the voices with xVaSynth.
It should not happen often that voices are the same. So there is a lot of variety.

NPCs that are already in the world must be retrofitted. But for this I made a Gamma Cannon, which does this via a script attached to a Magic Effect. That's an extra mod, though.

I have modified an existing mod for this purpose.

The package consists of over 20,000 files including all the lip files. I didn't convert it to .fuz because the quality of .wav is better. There are also some files that are never played. I didn't bother to always find out if the lyrics are spoken by man or woman, given the amount of work the project has already consumed so far.

Which is obvious most of the time.

It is now in any case a completely different game feeling, no more silent movie, now is really life in the house.

The whole package has a size of a bit more than one gigabyte.

If you put in the effort you could probably cut it down to a minor fraction.

Maybe you're interested in adding it as a permanent part of HR. Or make it available as an optional patch.

nice!

sure you can send it to me or upload it to google drive or something like that and i will take a look at it.

(btw you do not need to decompile the code, the sourcecode is included in the mod zip file you download)

Edited by HR_Sinop
8 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

nice!

sure you can send it to me or upload it to google drive or something like that and i will take a look at it.

(btw you do not need to decompile the code, the sourcecode is included in the mod zip file you download)

@HR_Sinop

Sometimes one is blind, I completely overlooked the source code. Above all, there are comments, which would have simplified my analysis a lot.

I will test the patch a bit more and get back to you.

Since I am testing a bit more intensively, I noticed a curious thing.

I keep getting a message in debug mode that the Armor Rack is not human.

The Armor Rack was added by the DLC Workshop and declared as NPC. HR keeps trying to match this Armor Rack as a customer. Of course, that doesn't work because it's not a human.

But the big disadvantage is that this massively increases the failed attempts and the search is canceled at the end of the maximum searches.

If you have a lot of Armor Racks in your settlement, like I do, you will rarely find a matching customer.

HR would have to exclude this Armor Rack from the search in general.

Edited by Morgenrot_68
18 hours ago, slight_of_mind said:

The Human Resources 9b.zip has Knockout Framework.esm listed as a hard requirement for the plugin to load.

sorry, i just now uploaded a fixed version

4 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

Since I am testing a bit more intensively, I noticed a curious thing.

I keep getting a message in debug mode that the Armor Rack is not human.

The Armor Rack was added by the DLC Workshop and declared as NPC. HR keeps trying to match this Armor Rack as a customer. Of course, that doesn't work because it's not a human.

But the big disadvantage is that this massively increases the failed attempts and the search is canceled at the end of the maximum searches.

If you have a lot of Armor Racks in your settlement, like I do, you will rarely find a matching customer.

HR would have to exclude this Armor Rack from the search in general.

The fundamental problem is that the only thing for scanning (as far as I know) I can work with is a function that gives me all Actors in an radius around a point. Unfortunately, turrets, racks and other stuff are also technically Actors, so I have to filter these.

see: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=FindRandomActorFromRef_-_Game

Ideally, I would use a function that ONLY returns humanoid Actors, but I don't know if this is possible or how I would do that.

2 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

Ideally, I would use a function that ONLY returns humanoid Actors, but I don't know if this is possible or how I would do that.

You can use a quest with a RefCollectionAlias for this.  I have these type of "scan" quests in several of my mods.  They don't have any scripts of their own, they just define a RefCollectionAlias with conditions that filter for specific types of actors.  Then I add the quest and the refcollectionalias as properties on my "main" quest.  When I want to use the scan, I just start() the scan quest, and the refcollectionalias contains the actors it found.  This is much faster than using those FindAll/Closest/Random functions and then filtering manually.

is there any possibility of adding some sort of submission option for dudes that isn't sexual? I've been using this mod as a stand in for recruiting enemy soldiers from MGS5 and it's weird that all the male raiders instantly join up.

edit: it'd also be nice if it didn't have to be random brothel patron npcs, having my own soldiers do the training/convincing/raping would be nice.

Edited by xgthxhnmp
15 hours ago, Blondebeardpir8 said:

Idk if I just installed it wrong but I'm using Violate with this mod and no matter what I do I can't enslave any npcs the baton just kills them I've used cuffs, shock collars, and chastity belts along with having multiple enslavement kits and even toggling "enslavement dead npcs" on but they just keep dying 

Make sure you are running the latest version of Violate.  In the MCM, under Enemy Surrender Options, set Surrendered Enemy Health to Current Health or Full Health.

so are the knockout framework problems specifically issues with interactions with aaf, or are they just general problems? Because I'd like having an option to knock out enemies more reliably than shooting them and hoping they don't die with aaf violate. I have done a middling amount of coding before, but I've never dealt with papyrus/f4se stuff, how likely is it that if I open up the sources that are on the knockout framework I'll be able to fix it? I hope getting rid of the player knockouts stuff and fixing anything that stands out when I look at the code might be enough, but I really doubt it, so since there are some experienced hands here, do any of you have any ideas of what to look at for problems in terms of the f4se/papyrus part? The guy who made knockout framework says he had no experience coding in C++ before making the mod, so maybe he just screwed up something obvious. Also where the hell do I find any docs on f4se?

Edited by xgthxhnmp

@HR_Sinop

Hi,

since I am currently in the process of creating the voice patch, I wanted to use the source files. Unfortunately I noticed that the source files (.psc) do not match the compiled files.

If  i try to compile Hr_SlaveMarketScript I get error messages, here for example arguments are missing:

Sourcecode in the archive:

Actor newActor = spawnerToUse.PlaceActorAtMe(TrialSlave)

decompiled with Champollion:

Actor newActor = spawnerToUse.PlaceActorAtMe(TrialSlave, 4, None)

the files decompiled with Champollion, can be compiled again without problems.

however, since the other arguments are optional, i'm not sure if it's the compiler.

But the fact is that I can't compile the source files.

But now I am a bit unsure and went back to the decompiled files, because I can't be sure, if the source files are older versions, which still contain bugs and didn't make it into the public version.

the second thing concerns the HR_KF_InterfaceQuestScript.psc script.

Here FO4Edit reports errors. Namely, missing references to keywords from KnockoutFramework are reported there.

I can correct this. But I don't know if you thought of something and if there are problems in the game at some point. Problems when I correct this or problems because the references are missing in the current script. Maybe something was overlooked here. Just as a note.

And FO4 reports another error, such a cell thing. But this is probably not so important, would not be the first time that FO4 reports such errors.

All this still refers to 9a, as I have not yet installed 9b.

21 hours ago, Morgenrot_68 said:

@HR_Sinop

Hi,

since I am currently in the process of creating the voice patch, I wanted to use the source files. Unfortunately I noticed that the source files (.psc) do not match the compiled files.

If  i try to compile Hr_SlaveMarketScript I get error messages, here for example arguments are missing:

Sourcecode in the archive:

Actor newActor = spawnerToUse.PlaceActorAtMe(TrialSlave)

decompiled with Champollion:

Actor newActor = spawnerToUse.PlaceActorAtMe(TrialSlave, 4, None)

the files decompiled with Champollion, can be compiled again without problems.

however, since the other arguments are optional, i'm not sure if it's the compiler.

But the fact is that I can't compile the source files.

But now I am a bit unsure and went back to the decompiled files, because I can't be sure, if the source files are older versions, which still contain bugs and didn't make it into the public version.

the second thing concerns the HR_KF_InterfaceQuestScript.psc script.

Here FO4Edit reports errors. Namely, missing references to keywords from KnockoutFramework are reported there.

I can correct this. But I don't know if you thought of something and if there are problems in the game at some point. Problems when I correct this or problems because the references are missing in the current script. Maybe something was overlooked here. Just as a note.

And FO4 reports another error, such a cell thing. But this is probably not so important, would not be the first time that FO4 reports such errors.

All this still refers to 9a, as I have not yet installed 9b.

I just checked and i can reassure you that the src files in the zip are up to date.

The PlaceActorAtMe function has 3 arguments, one is mandatory and two are optional. see: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=PlaceActorAtMe_-_ObjectReference

if one does not explicitly state the 2nd and 3rd argument (which I did not), they are automatically filled with their default values. in this case 4 and None. So writing PlaceActorAtMe(TrialSlave) is exactly the same as PlaceActorAtMe(TrialSlave, 4, None).

I guess the decompiler writes the default values in the function call to make it more clear.

I suspect that you do not have all required mods loaded into the ck when editing HR.

I can compile my code with the following mods loaded in the CK:

Fallout4

DLCNukaWorld

AAF

TortureDevices

behSlaveMarket

KnockoutFramework

HumanResources

AAF_Violate

Although KF and Violate are optional, you MUST load them into the CK if you want to compile code related to them.

51 minutes ago, UnknwonQwerty47b said:

Hey quick question

in your photos for the mod, your slaves are on PS positions (On Knees) kindof thing

but i can not do this with any female slaves no matter what. Any ideas?

thanks 

use the "slaves are commandable" cheat. it only works on new slaves. You should be able to manually assing slaves to mats afterwards.

Hey, I've been using slavery as a way of "reclaiming" wayward (dead) minutemen, brotherhood and attractive settlers. I pretty much just remove their handcuffs and neck "supports" after performing necromancy and then moving them to a settlement - atm I'm messing around with Boston Airport populating it with my own brotherhood agents/charges. When I need them I use another mod to turn them into Combat Followers temporarily and then disband them back to their home. To make all this work, I change their Confidence (2bd) back to 3. 

Only problem is, because they're "slaves" (and this is fitting for the ones I've traumatised) they walk around with Talia McGovern's mannerisms and look like I'm about to hit them with a cattle prod. I'm just wondering what variable I would change to make their stance less submissive, I know that this mod is not intended for the use I'm applying it to, but I would really like to make them stop quivering like chihuahuas. 

Any other advice welcome.

50 minutes ago, Darkanna17 said:

Hey, I've been using slavery as a way of "reclaiming" wayward (dead) minutemen, brotherhood and attractive settlers. I pretty much just remove their handcuffs and neck "supports" after performing necromancy and then moving them to a settlement - atm I'm messing around with Boston Airport populating it with my own brotherhood agents/charges. When I need them I use another mod to turn them into Combat Followers temporarily and then disband them back to their home. To make all this work, I change their Confidence (2bd) back to 3. 

Only problem is, because they're "slaves" (and this is fitting for the ones I've traumatised) they walk around with Talia McGovern's mannerisms and look like I'm about to hit them with a cattle prod. I'm just wondering what variable I would change to make their stance less submissive, I know that this mod is not intended for the use I'm applying it to, but I would really like to make them stop quivering like chihuahuas. 

Any other advice welcome.

This is done via the AnimArchetypeKeywords in my HR_SlaveNPCScript

16 hours ago, HR_Sinop said:

I suspect that you do not have all required mods loaded into the ck when editing HR.

I can compile my code with the following mods loaded in the CK:

Fallout4

DLCNukaWorld

AAF

TortureDevices

behSlaveMarket

KnockoutFramework

HumanResources

AAF_Violate

Although KF and Violate are optional, you MUST load them into the CK if you want to compile code related to them.

use the "slaves are commandable" cheat. it only works on new slaves. You should be able to manually assing slaves to mats afterwards.

Unfortunately, it wasn't that easy, it was a little more complicated.

It had more to do with the order in which the compiler reads the import .pscs. for functions.

Normally I use Caprica to compile because the original compiler cannot compile some files decompiled with Champollion (But what it looks like I could fix now).)

As it looks Caprica uses the .pex scripts to compile and the Papyrus compiler needs the .psc scripts with the functions.

Since I work with Notepad++ I have a separate folder with all vanilla and mod .pex and .psc files as import folder.

To compile the source files with Papyrus Compiler I need the WorkshopParents .pscs and not the vanilla ones, but the advanced ones from the Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch, otherwise I get compiler errors, because functions are used, which the vanilla .scripts don't have. But since I had several Workshopparents.pscs in this folder (in addition to the one needed from the UOFP patch), the first .psc script was read by the compiler, the ones with the same name from the UOFP patch were ignored because they were further down in the loading hierarchy (in other Folders like 'User').

By deleting the vanilla workshopparents, so that the script from UOFO was loaded by the compiler, it worked.

Edited by Morgenrot_68