9 hours ago, 117xxx said:

I have same problem.I use SLSurvival and SLSO patch from @0x000f ,and I still worry about that.0x000f,you are a genins,can you help us?Thank you.

I do not use SLIF, you can try playing without SLIF to find out is this related to SLIF or not.

51 minutes ago, Klist said:

So, I noticed that oral doesn't seem to be filling up when an oral animation is played. Forgive me if this question sounds dumb, but do I need to add the morph to the oral morph setting? If so, what would people suggest, if not pregnancybelly? Or is there something else I'm missing?

P.S. It seems to go straight to the anal pool instead of oral.

To belly morph by oral inflation you have to set in menu "Inflate Morth Oral" to BigBelly.
And of course inflation must fill oral pool.

7 hours ago, 0x000f said:

I made fix v1, try it, may be it will help you.

Thanks for the patch, the max oral inflation increase help a bit but I think the main problem is the disproportional inflation for each pool. I mean it feels like 2 points in the vaginal/anal pool seem to inflate significantly more than 2 points in the oral pool.

7 hours ago, 0x000f said:

I do not use SLIF, you can try playing without SLIF to find out is this related to SLIF or not.

I try disenable the SLIF in MCM, it still doesn't work.Can I see your MCM setting?
And I truly use SLIF,anal and vag pool work well,just oral pool deosn't work.I checked the total pool,it value it right(total = oral).

7 hours ago, Saber2th said:

I mean it feels like 2 points in the vaginal/anal pool seem to inflate significantly more than 2 points in the oral pool.

I guess the morph PregnancyBelly at 2-4 times bigger then BigBelly.

8 hours ago, 117xxx said:

I try disenable the SLIF in MCM, it still doesn't work.Can I see your MCM setting?
And I truly use SLIF,anal and vag pool work well,just oral pool deosn't work.I checked the total pool,it value it right(total = oral).

Spoiler

SkyrimSpecialEdition1_5_20243_36_21PM.jpg.a0d257dffe2a480a7cf4a6cca4a9bca4.jpg

SkyrimSpecialEdition1_5_20243_36_32PM.jpg.6e13d01289a6fe956be43b401f04c5f1.jpg

SkyrimSpecialEdition1_5_20243_36_50PM.jpg.df76634c27d8754382445ff54ec0579d.jpg

1 hour ago, 117xxx said:

Thankyou,if it doesn't work I might can only give up.

You also need this patch for SLS 0.685 BETA and set "Swallowing cum inflates belly" to ON.

Spoiler

SkyrimSpecialEdition1_5_20246_39_33PM.jpg.39c3f3ab2c4fc766196f67c5312b9c26.jpg

Edited by 0x000f
12 hours ago, 0x000f said:

You also need this patch for SLS 0.685 BETA and set "Swallowing cum inflates belly" to ON.

Hide contents

Omg... I didn't even realise there's an inflation multiplier for swallowing cum in Sexlab Survival. I just tried setting it to max and it help tremendously with my inflation proportion of the oral pool.

I've been trying to get the mod working for a bit now and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The main problem I have is my character doesn't inflate. The mod menu shows that the values increase after scenes, and I'm able to do the deflate animation, but the body doesn't change. I have SLIF installed but the problem stems from FHU as even with SLIF uninstalled the body doesn't change.

1 hour ago, skyrimratter said:

I've been trying to get the mod working for a bit now and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The main problem I have is my character doesn't inflate. The mod menu shows that the values increase after scenes, and I'm able to do the deflate animation, but the body doesn't change. I have SLIF installed but the problem stems from FHU as even with SLIF uninstalled the body doesn't change.

On 1/5/2024 at 11:48 PM, 0x000f said:

Reveal hidden contents

20240107134435.png.a6b3075b241db3c19e35235a5497a138.png

Hello,I checked the code and found the reason why slif dosen't  use oralcumpool.You can see,if we disable usebodymorpy,it will only use GetInflation and never use GetOralcum.
However,we must disable usebodymorpy,because if we don't do that,the fillherup will not register into the SLIF.
@0x000f,Sir,Could you please help use to fix the code to help us register fillherup into SLIF when we enable the usebodymorpy?Thank you verymuch.

On 8/2/2022 at 6:58 AM, safado said:

Did SLIF ever worked on your game setup?

Normally having "Body Morph" enabled in Fillherup with SLIF detected box showing true, will send the values to the morph slider named in the entry "Inflation Morph 01,02, or 03".  It get listed in the SLIF Morph modus pages, but with the refactoring code adding the feature to type in your own bodymorph slider name in those entries it got glitchy.  Deselecting the "Body Morph" option in FillherUp will send the values to Default modus instead, and use your bodymorph percent values or nodes (SLIF setup).  Default modus depends on your SLIF settings (more control), while Morph modus goes straight to the morph slider.

Default modus because I disabled the "BODY morph" option. My SLIF morph percents values are "conservative" to preserve a nice figure with exaggerated values from mods.

Samples of SLIF and Fillherup interacting to morph the body, after an assault event. (hands show texture from BAC, not a glitch)

Reveal hidden contents

1314155874_SLIFbelly5.3look1.jpg.0999cf91f29088e10bd15cf28d404a1d.jpg

184505866_Fillherupentry1.jpg.f2795aa06ba0d0ebfb5d15dce50b393c.jpg

2089015791_SLIFfillherupentry1.jpg.474e49e9a0b7c9763628027371091616.jpg

Fillherup with "Body morph" enabled. It will register in SLIF Morph Modus page with specific morph slider name instead.

Reveal hidden contents

672843234_SLIFfillherupentry2.jpg.21e7a8b808cf03ee37c0c28f336bff46.jpg

Excuseme,I enable the bodymorph in FHU,but it doesn't register in SLIF.  If I disable it,it will register in DefaultModus of SLIF.Ohter mods works well in morphmodus.Thank you.

21 hours ago, skyrimratter said:

Sorry guys, error was my fault. Messed up the bodyslide morphs after I installed it, working fine now.

On 1/7/2024 at 8:51 AM, 117xxx said:

Hello,I checked the code and found the reason why slif dosen't  use oralcumpool.You can see,if we disable usebodymorpy,it will only use GetInflation and never use GetOralcum.
However,we must disable usebodymorpy,because if we don't do that,the fillherup will not register into the SLIF.
@0x000f,Sir,Could you please help use to fix the code to help us register fillherup into SLIF when we enable the usebodymorpy?Thank you verymuch.

FHU has two pools for cum oral and anal+vag, I made changes in code now in SLIF sending sum of two pools. Check plz.

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v1.1.7z

I'm not sure what happened but all of a sudden I can't get the "Strip chest armor" function to work despite being enabled.

It worked when I first installed it but now refuses to all of a sudden.

Every time I go to expel, clothes stay on.

How to fix?

Edit:

Never mind, the issue appears to be exclusive to mod armors, all vanilla armors work as intended.

Strange, I'm assuming there's an xEdit to be made that can remedy this?

Edited by MisterSal

How does one use SLIF with FHU? I've just been using FHU without SLIF all this time, but I'd like to explore the features of SLIF, such as combining oral pool with anal+vag. But I'm just not grasping how SLIF is supposed to work, or even if it is working. FHU greyed out the options for inflation morphs, which seems like it's sending it to SLIF, but full oral inflation doesn't seem to be doing anything.

Is there any documentation or something for setting up SLIF and FHU together? I'm lost.

On 1/9/2024 at 12:21 AM, 0x000f said:

FHU has two pools for cum oral and anal+vag, I made changes in code now in SLIF sending sum of two pools. Check plz.

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v1.1.7z 93.6 kB · 33 downloads

Thanks for the patch. A more question, for some reason there is only oral inflation happened in my game, vag + anal inflation don't work.  

I can only find oral inflation amount changes time by time while the other two keep 0.

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

I'm playing with SLS, SLSO, FHU Baka & your patches for SLS +FHU Fix v1.1.  SE v1.5.97 

On 1/14/2024 at 10:58 AM, arusnex said:

Thanks for the patch. A more question, for some reason there is only oral inflation happened in my game, vag + anal inflation don't work.  

I can only find oral inflation amount changes time by time while the other two keep 0.

Do you have any idea how to fix it?

I'm playing with SLS, SLSO, FHU Baka & your patches for SLS +FHU Fix v1.1.  SE v1.5.97 

Was there anal or vag inflation before you applied the fixes?