5 hours ago, wiffe said:

yes? need new game or will be fine install it in mid game?

I tried FHU in a new game and in a middle game, I updated FHU in a middle game as well and I did not have any problem.
If you are afraid of breaking the game, save before installing the mod.

1 hour ago, Exgamer said:

Wanted to note for people using herm / futa, whom might have this problem.
If your gender is set to Male in Sex Lab.
Then Fill Her Up Baka Edition will not allow you to expel Vaginal Semen.

My fix allows inflate futa womb bc she has female body and disallows deflate only absorb bc she has not hole for this.

On 1/18/2024 at 3:19 AM, 0x000f said:

Was there anal or vag inflation before you applied the fixes?

Yes, but only anal works actually, a little weird cause the anal inflation is fullfilled by only cumming once

Anyone else have a problem where Racemenu morphs don't update realtime while in racemenu. Like breast size and scale, the changes still happen but after exiting racemenu. Makes it really hard to edit cuz can't see the change until exiting out.

1 hour ago, ssskn said:

Anyone else have a problem where Racemenu morphs don't update realtime while in racemenu. Like breast size and scale, the changes still happen but after exiting racemenu. Makes it really hard to edit cuz can't see the change until exiting out.

I saw a reference for a fix for this -

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/109080

You can download the mod, or make some/all of the recommended adjustments referenced in settings of SSE Engine Fixes.

On 1/20/2024 at 6:30 PM, Bigglsby said:

I saw a reference for a fix for this -

You can download the mod, or make some/all of the recommended adjustments referenced in settings of SSE Engine Fixes.

I've tried the enginefixes and the racemenu one i think is for newer version on AE.

I'm still on last SE version. I didnt' find that option in the ini. Thanks anyways.

I may have to just start disabling mods... to find the culprit.

Edit: Fixed it. It was either this: Native EditorID Fix, which is know to cause random issues or it was something else and MuSkeletonEditor fixed it. Those were the only two changes made. I'll know which one for sure next time I play.

Edited by ssskn
On 1/19/2024 at 9:21 PM, arusnex said:

Yes, but only anal works actually, a little weird cause the anal inflation is fullfilled by only cumming once

I had modes with versions Sexlab SE 1.63, SLS 0.685 Beta SE2, SLSO 2023-01-16 , FHU 1.96 Baka SE and SSE 1.5.97, I did not have SLIF.
Without any fixes the anal and vag inflations worked normal.
Try to disable/enable FHU may be it will help.

On 1/22/2024 at 8:51 PM, 0x000f said:

I had modes with versions Sexlab SE 1.63, SLS 0.685 Beta SE2, SLSO 2023-01-16 , FHU 1.96 Baka SE and SSE 1.5.97, I did not have SLIF.
Without any fixes the anal and vag inflations worked normal.
Try to disable/enable FHU may be it will help.

Thanks, I have tried reinstall FHU several times but it doesn't help. I do use SLIF, it might be the cause? Will give it a shot 🤣

23 minutes ago, arusnex said:

Thanks, I have tried reinstall FHU several times but it doesn't help. I do use SLIF, it might be the cause? Will give it a shot 🤣

Switch off SLIF, on FHU, may be you will get something else.

Hey, I installed SLIF (SexLab Inflation Framework SE 1.2.2 beta Installer) and installed this mod but it doesn't seem to register inside SLIF. When I click reset actors it does seem to check all "use SLIF" boxes (they're not greyed out like they were without SLIF installed) but as soon as I get into first encounter that should result in morphs being added - it turns off SLIF integration and just works on its own.

Does anyone know why the sounds don't work? Using Ver. 1.96 and i cant get any sounds to play during Deflation. I even tried some sound replacer mods and those aren't working either! Anyone have a fix for this or maybe something I should try? And yes, i have enabled moaning sounds in the mcm, but nothing works!

On 1/28/2024 at 3:54 PM, CrackerJack315 said:

Does anyone know why the sounds don't work? Using Ver. 1.96 and i cant get any sounds to play during Deflation. I even tried some sound replacer mods and those aren't working either! Anyone have a fix for this or maybe something I should try? And yes, i have enabled moaning sounds in the mcm, but nothing works!

This has been an issue since the 1.9+ series started, but it is easily fixed.  Baka mentioned the fix quite a bit back in the thread, and I've reshared it a few times when it comes up again.  :)

To fix - you actually need to cycle the sounds off, then back on in the MCM.  Don't need to close and reopen the MCM, just toggle off and back on.  Baka didn't know why it is that way (at least at the time), but it works... at least hopefully it works, because otherwise there is something else going on with your setup.  I fought that issue for a while before seeing the fix. 

1 hour ago, Bigglsby said:

This has been an issue since the 1.9+ series started, but it is easily fixed.  Baka mentioned the fix quite a bit back in the thread, and I've reshared it a few times when it comes up again.  :)

To fix - you actually need to cycle the sounds off, then back on in the MCM.  Don't need to close and reopen the MCM, just toggle off and back on.  Baka didn't know why it is that way (at least at the time), but it works... at least hopefully it works, because otherwise there is something else going on with your setup.  I fought that issue for a while before seeing the fix. 

Thank you, I will give it a try!

hello everyone, i have a problem- i play skyrim LE with FHU baka ed. LE and all works exept for vaginal inflation, ass and oral works fine but when my pcmake vaginal sex nothing happen. Can someone help me?

P-S. i play with nio overraide scale not morph like the author say in mcm.

thx

On 2/4/2024 at 8:47 AM, renero2 said:

hello everyone, i have a problem- i play skyrim LE with FHU baka ed. LE and all works exept for vaginal inflation, ass and oral works fine but when my pcmake vaginal sex nothing happen. Can someone help me?

P-S. i play with nio overraide scale not morph like the author say in mcm.

thx

Racemenu and NIO(embedded in racemenu) is designed to work with NPC\PC gamebrio\havok animation skeleton community custom "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE" or a derivative of that mod.

If the player race is custom, it is likely that is using an older and feature incomplete skeleton. The body needs to have the proper extra weights and skeleton nodes binds to enable belly, specifically the custom "HDT belly" and "NPC Belly" nodes.  Standard vanilla and old skeleton do not have those and other custom nodes. 

Spoiler

The skeleton is just the first part for scaling and special effects like physics engines, the body meshes also need to be specifically created with binds to those skeleton nodes.  The skeleton move or changes and the bound body mesh follows.   If the body does not have the proper "belly" nodes to bind, it will not show the effects of changes to the skeleton.  I remember that in Skyrim LE many of the older cloth\armor collections do not have binds to the belly nodes because belly effects did not existed when those were created or the author did not like the clipping effects of expanding layered armor and body meshes.

Anyway, it is likely that if you make it work it will look awful, like an expanding donut with the navel at the center.  It depends on the body author mesh to skeleton binding work. Skyrim LE body authors added those features to modern bodies versions like coco or BHUNP-LE, but armor and cloth collection may not have the updates. unless specified.

There's also the custom races with custom bodies and armors using old meshes and skeletons.

Try the inflation feature with standard race and an updated naked body mod.  If you are testing the morph, make sure the naked body has also the .tri morph files together with the .nif mesh files.  Only try to fix armor\cloths, after making the naked body inflate successfully.

Sample is SkyrimSE 3BAv2 body (CBBE-SE based) but in SkyrimLE is likely the same look with high poly bodies and NPC belly scaling.

Spoiler

Bellynodescaledsample1.jpg.a224afeee517447dba74370902d3822a.jpg

Morphs PregnantcyBelly. Morphs do not use the skeleton scale and instead uses the mesh vector offset morphs. NIO does both, but the mods need to call the proper functions to set the scale or morph and the bodies\armor meshes need to support the named morph.

Spoiler

Bellymorphsample1.jpg.7b137afba791453abc379d4106e7c189.jpg

Edited by safado

Hi,

I can get this to work with some of my followers, seems to be mostly the ones which I can build morphs in bodyslide files and the ones using the main body.

Everyone else doesn't seem to be working, no inflation at all. During penetration the belly physics seem to work fine. 

This has worked for me before, but I can't get it to work on everyone anymore.

I'm using 3BA as a body

X32 skeleton

SLIF 1.2.2 beta (this doesn't seem to make any difference if it's installed or not)

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

2 hours ago, handler1234 said:

Hi,

I can get this to work with some of my followers, seems to be mostly the ones which I can build morphs in bodyslide files and the ones using the main body.

Everyone else doesn't seem to be working, no inflation at all. During penetration the belly physics seem to work fine. 

This has worked for me before, but I can't get it to work on everyone anymore.

I'm using 3BA as a body

X32 skeleton

SLIF 1.2.2 beta (this doesn't seem to make any difference if it's installed or not)

Any ideas what could be wrong?

Thanks

This is likely due to a new issue(?) with Racemenu and SSE Engine fixes.  There is a nexus mod that can help with that (assuming that is the cause for you).

You can install as a mod, but basically it's some settings changes for SSE Engine fixes.  So if you look at the mod description, you can make the changes yourself if comfortable. 

On 2/6/2024 at 12:26 AM, safado said:

Racemenu and NIO(embedded in racemenu) is designed to work with NPC\PC gamebrio\havok animation skeleton community custom "XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE" or a derivative of that mod.

If the player race is custom, it is likely that is using an older and feature incomplete skeleton. The body needs to have the proper extra weights and skeleton nodes binds to enable belly, specifically the custom "HDT belly" and "NPC Belly" nodes.  Standard vanilla and old skeleton do not have those and other custom nodes. 

Hide contents

The skeleton is just the first part for scaling and special effects like physics engines, the body meshes also need to be specifically created with binds to those skeleton nodes.  The skeleton move or changes and the bound body mesh follows.   If the body does not have the proper "belly" nodes to bind, it will not show the effects of changes to the skeleton.  I remember that in Skyrim LE many of the older cloth\armor collections do not have binds to the belly nodes because belly effects did not existed when those were created or the author did not like the clipping effects of expanding layered armor and body meshes.

Anyway, it is likely that if you make it work it will look awful, like an expanding donut with the navel at the center.  It depends on the body author mesh to skeleton binding work. Skyrim LE body authors added those features to modern bodies versions like coco or BHUNP-LE, but armor and cloth collection may not have the updates. unless specified.

There's also the custom races with custom bodies and armors using old meshes and skeletons.

Try the inflation feature with standard race and an updated naked body mod.  If you are testing the morph, make sure the naked body has also the .tri morph files together with the .nif mesh files.  Only try to fix armor\cloths, after making the naked body inflate successfully.

Sample is SkyrimSE 3BAv2 body (CBBE-SE based) but in SkyrimLE is likely the same look with high poly bodies and NPC belly scaling.

Reveal hidden contents

Bellynodescaledsample1.jpg.a224afeee517447dba74370902d3822a.jpg

Morphs PregnantcyBelly. Morphs do not use the skeleton scale and instead uses the mesh vector offset morphs. NIO does both, but the mods need to call the proper functions to set the scale or morph and the bodies\armor meshes need to support the named morph.

Reveal hidden contents

Bellymorphsample1.jpg.7b137afba791453abc379d4106e7c189.jpg

thanks for reply but i use bhunp for le and xpms maximum skeleton, no custom race, so what do you think is the problem ?

thx again

I forget to say that the body is bhunp tbbp. 

To be more precise belly grow flawless when sex is anal but seems like FHU dosen't reconise when sex is vaginal( no inflation added to vagina in mcm) vaginal inflation is always 0.000

Edited by renero2