13 hours ago, GermanEngineeredMachine said:

The "Minimum Inflation Time" setting doesn't seem to work correctly on 1.96. I have tried to set it to 48h and even 120h, yet my character still auto deflates way more often than what the setting should allow. It might be about once an hour, but I haven't checked exactly how much time passes between each deflation

It used to also prevent manual deflation, but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore. I guess it just doesn't work at all right now.

On 10/8/2023 at 8:55 PM, NikitaRGX said:

I'm having issues with floating eggs at my side akin to some earlier posts, however my XPMSE is fully updated (5.04) and nothing else is overriding the skeleton_female file.

What we currently know is that

In XPMSSE 4.81 the eggs do not appear to be floating and work fine.
In XPMSSE 5.04, eggs etc. float and do not work properly.

Not sure if this is an issue with the mod (Most likely not, but I'll ask anyway), but I cannot get the mcm for this to pop up.

I have tried both Jaxonz mcm kicker and the setstage command to force reload the MCM. Does not appear. 

Any and all other tips to fix this would be greatly appreciated. 

On 10/8/2023 at 7:55 AM, NikitaRGX said:

I'm having issues with floating eggs at my side akin to some earlier posts, however my XPMSE is fully updated (5.04) and nothing else is overriding the skeleton_female file.

As stated by @snowman7 there issues with the new XPMSSE 5.xx.  If you look at the change log for 5.xx is a bug after another with just one day difference between updates.  The issues with FHU eggs is likely an NPCitemXX skeleton nodes that got changed somehow. To me, it looks like an WIP experimental version.

Recommend installing version 4.81 in the old files section of XPMSSE on Nexus. 

Edited by safado

Guys, please 

[sr_inflateQuest (91000D63)].sr_inflatequest.FHUSexlabEnd() - "sr_inflateQuest.psc" Line 330
[10/11/2023 - 05:56:41PM] [FillHerUp]: Fill her up sex end
[10/11/2023 - 05:56:41PM] [FillHerUp]: No vaginal fail
[10/11/2023 - 05:56:41PM] Error: Array index 1 is out of range (0-0)
stack:

It used to work but now it  doesn't I broke it with some other mod I guess
No inflation hapens

1 hour ago, Bremedy said:

No vaginal fail

This outcome means nothing more than FHU relying on "Vaginal" OR "Anal" tag in the animation that just have been played, and neither of those two being there. So either recheck all your anims and add those tags whenever they are missing (but seems appropriate), or widen the set of tags in the FHU code.

8 hours ago, ravist said:

can you tell me if there is an opportunity to empty the sperm of the NPC except for automatic emptying?

Not currently, that I know of.

Player:

Change "Deflate Fail Chance" to 0%, bind an unused "hotkey" to "Expel Cum" ability.  Press and hold hotkey while having high stamina, cream-pied, no DD/ZAP plugged, and naked (no slot32 equipped). 

NPC:

Automatic conditions.

Edited by safado
Added direct answerd to NPC question. Originaly only answered the PC part.
2 hours ago, NikitaRGX said:

Would this be safe to do mid-save and with an up-to-date SOS?

My opinion based on Skyrim modding experience is:

• Safe to replace the Gamebrio\Creative Kit animation skeletons "Rigs" files.  The NIF files "skeleton_****.nif". Likely the issue is on these files.
  • Safe to replace weapon style animations, those have not changed since 2018. Same files in 4.81.
  • Safe to replace scripts, those have not changed since 2018. Same files in 4.81.
  • The SOS compatibility "SOSRaceMenu.esp" is actually empty and is used to remove SOS overwrite about schlong body scaling. It is safe to replace, it is the same as in 4.81.
  • The XPMSE.esp has not changed since 2018, it is the same as in 4.81.

Note: I have not installed 5.x version and do not really know if a rollback brings issues specific to this mod, but I think that is unlikely.

Very optional and only if using weapon stance animation replace: Recommend to also use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended - Fixed Scripts because they have not been touched since 2018 and have some non-game breaking issues. Has to do with intermittent scale "flickering". Not related to Fillherup.

Spoiler

The XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended unfortunately had some issues in its scripts that were uncovered by cskriffin, the author of All Geared Up Derivative. They wrote detailed instructions on how to fix the XPMSSE scripts in an article on the AllGUD mod page as sharing of the scripts was prohibited at the time.

To simplify the process for users, the wonderful Umgak created a BAT file which does all the work for you. It was previously available on our joint patch hub and is still available here in the miscellaneous file section.

However, groovtama of the XPMSE team has recently announced they are leaving the modding scene and opened permissions of XPMSE. This enables me to directly upload the fixed scripts for maximum convenience. You're welcome.

Always do a new save before changing or adding mods, so you have a rollback point if something fails.

Edited by safado
12 hours ago, nothing2lose said:

i cant untick sexlab inflation framework on MCM as i dont really want it and i think it makes this nevernending animation to keep going

Try

Set sr_SLIF to 0

I think somebody in the forum just did that a while ago.  There is a logic glitch with that "button" and it never disables when clicked.

If body-morphs is enabled and SLIF is disabled, then NIO will do the morph directly, default is "PregnancyBelly".

If body-morphs is disabled and SLIF is disabled, then NIO will do NetImmerse scaling to NPC_Belly node.

Edited by safado

Anyone had the problem that the minimum inflation time not working? It used to work perfectly in 1.76. Since I updated to 1.96, the timer has stopped working and every actor deflate within like 1-2 in-game hours.  Edit: OK I saw other posts about this for 1.96 so I'm not the only one. It is good I didn't mess it up with my update : )

Edited by w740su