7 hours ago, AntimonyF5 said:

Could someone tell me how to disable the stagger effect of FillHerUp? It quite often interrupts various animations. When I was on the ground I suddenly triggered the stagger effect and became standing

You need to disable the Auto Deflate feature.  That disables the intermittent deflate animations which can interrupt other events.  Although this will still occur if you get overfilled - full inflation.  Then there will be a single "easing of pressure" auto deflate shortly after whatever triggered the overfill.

From there, you will need to either (or both) rely on manual deflation at your convenience, or the "absorb/digest" mechanics, which work when enabled, and when Auto Deflate is disabled.

Hope that helps.

In SE, with Cbbe3BA and SLIF, Inflation works correctly, but does not show as registered in SLIF. I would like the morphs to register in SLIF so that other mods can read the values. Is there a way to register it to SLIF?

The "Inflation Framework" box is always checked on and cannot be toggled off. I tried toggle "body morphs" on and off but nothing happened.

Edit;

I think i fixed it in FHU, by doing
Reset
Turn body morphs off

Reset

Turn body morphs on

Receive some cum, at this point FHU registered correctly with SLIF

it seems i have to do this every new game?
Will update if i figure it out

Edited by eicosa

Hi modder community,

Thanks for the amazing mod and the fixes, that helps a lot.

I have a question/request regarding further customization options for deflation using a hotkey.

Is it possible to introduce additional control over which pool to deflate with the use of a single hotkey press (maybe even MCM settings)? For instance, a single press could deflate vaginal, a double press could deflate anal, and a triple press could deflate oral or any other smart idea to get this working ;)

Currently, my character prioritize oral deflation, which isn't always ideal, especially when using CumNeedsAddon :) 

I appreciate any skilled and motivated modder who might be interested in implementing this feature.

I have a question, maybe someone has run into it at some point?

Not looking for anything in-depth, maybe some ideas on where to look? I spent about 8hrs on it to no avail.

I'm using SLSO SE (2023-01-16).  I'm using Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96V.

I am not using SLS.

When I turn "Separate Orgasm" feature on in Sexlab, FHU refuses to acknowledge Oral only animations for inflation tracking.

It will track Oral inflation when a group animation with oral in it is played however.

When I turn "Separate Orgasm" off in SexLab, it will once again track Oral when an Oral only animation is used at the very end orgasm.

The odd part for me is the working in group but not for the one-on-one. I think it might be a bad interaction with Separate Orgasm, but I'm not sure if there is a fix I can do.

On 3/2/2024 at 2:06 AM, NicholasJMoore said:

I have a question, maybe someone has run into it at some point?

Not looking for anything in-depth, maybe some ideas on where to look? I spent about 8hrs on it to no avail.

I'm using SLSO SE (2023-01-16).  I'm using Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96V.

I am not using SLS.

When I turn "Separate Orgasm" feature on in Sexlab, FHU refuses to acknowledge Oral only animations for inflation tracking.

It will track Oral inflation when a group animation with oral in it is played however.

When I turn "Separate Orgasm" off in SexLab, it will once again track Oral when an Oral only animation is used at the very end orgasm.

The odd part for me is the working in group but not for the one-on-one. I think it might be a bad interaction with Separate Orgasm, but I'm not sure if there is a fix I can do.

corroborating what's being reported here, i don't get any oral inflation from Oral only animations with separate orgasms enabled.

I can't recompile scripts it says I missed sourse SKI files from (SKYUI) and from MCMrecorder lol but I don't
Guys, could someone recompile config scrirt to delete initial pop ups (debug messages) please?

On 11/28/2023 at 12:12 AM, safado said:

I found the issue with that, (I think).

The NPC playable races area in a list and the creature is a different list.  Wolf are in the creature list in position slot 3 but in the code the position 3 is filtered as "Canines" instead of Wolf.  I added an "OR" entry for Wolf and tested it successfully in my game. 

Snippet code of sr_inflateQuest function GetCreatureRaceint. Issue also in VerifyRace fuction.

Reveal hidden contents
int Function GetCreatureRaceint(Actor Target)
    ;humans don't have a RaceName string so it has to be checked first
    If Target.haskeyword(ActorTypeNPC)
        return -1
    EndIf

String RaceName = sslCreatureAnimationSlots.GetRaceKey(Target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
    If RaceName == "Ashhoppers"
        return 0
    elseIf RaceName == "Bears"
        return 1
    elseIf RaceName == "Boars" || RaceName == "BoarsAny" || RaceName == "BoarsMounted"
        return 2
    elseIf RaceName == "Canines" || RaceName == "Wolf"
        return 3
    elseIf RaceName == "Chaurus"
        return 4

Reveal hidden contents

If you want to test it yourself without any support. It needs save clean, because the script first run save a copy (instance) in the save files.  You can use the purge function from ReSaver on sr_Fillherup.esp, and it counts as a "clean save" without the mod list mess.

My personal patch needs Fluent Encounters (FLEN) (from download) and FLEN_FHU_BakaEdition_1.96V_1.1 in the post bottom.

The code has a couple of my personal changes to adapt the mod to 3BAv2 during installation automatically.  It adds all 4 morph I use automatically.  It makes the vampires a little impotent with low cum. The wolf have a little more 0.45 than a dog 0.3, was same originally.

You can change morphs in the MCM by activating the first reset option in morph page, changing page and returning to the morph page, the blocked options should be selectable for modification.

Morph in use

• InflateMorph = "PregnancyBelly"
  • InflateMorph2 = "BellyUnder_v2"    <--- NIO\SLIF morph will ignore if not in body. 3BAv2 little bulge between navel and pubic mound, other morphs are community standard.
  • InflateMorph3 = "Belly"
  • InflateMorph4 = "BigBelly"
  • PregnancyBelly = "PregnancyBelly"

Morph list does not count if Bodymorph option is disabled. Will use NIO node or SLIF belly morph instead.

My game have "less" cum-count-issues (all zeros) with all morph in use.  When no-count all zeros happens, it reset to normal after sexlab orgasm with a different race male that is not yet in the "Cum inside PC" list. At least for me.

If the name does not give a hint, the code is for Baka FHU 1.96 FLEN version.

FLEN_FHU_BakaEdition_1.96V_1_1_WOLF_PATCH.zip 100 kB · 18 downloads

I've been trying to troubleshoot this issue for way too many hours now and I was hoping your patch would be my salvation, but I've had weirdly mixed results. When I first installed it (with FLEN and the FLEN patch etc), FHU still sent cum amount data as 0. Then I decided to just re-compile the src you included and try again with a fresh save. Initially it worked, but after like 30 minutes it suddenly just stops working and the cum amount data is once again 0 every time. It makes absolutely no sense to me as I can't find any rhyme or reason as to why it would randomly work, but then most of the time it doesn't.  I'm not sure if perhaps you had noticed something on your end. 

Greetings

Can someone help me if there is a possible fix to this.. 

With BakaFillHerUp , using it in VR and its working but i wish to edit some of the inflations But for some reason where it would say Pregnantbelly as a tag to where you can even fill in additional slider names there... Its all gone there is no ability to touch and fill in a slider name. Could it be just a VR Skyrim Thing or am i possibly missing some addon fix to be able to fill in those names....

Also is there a way i can edit BakaFillherup Files to simply include the extra Sliders without having to do it through mcm?

And here is the example of the problem I have in VR

image.png.fd3551eb9e0e3064a1875e91246a3815.png

Edited by BafMeow
3 hours ago, BafMeow said:

Greetings

Can someone help me if there is a possible fix to this.. 

With BakaFillHerUp , using it in VR and its working but i wish to edit some of the inflations But for some reason where it would say Pregnantbelly as a tag to where you can even fill in additional slider names there... Its all gone there is no ability to touch and fill in a slider name. Could it be just a VR Skyrim Thing or am i possibly missing some addon fix to be able to fill in those names....

Also is there a way i can edit BakaFillherup Files to simply include the extra Sliders without having to do it through mcm?

And here is the example of the problem I have in VR

image.png.fd3551eb9e0e3064a1875e91246a3815.png

If everything else is ok, I think the mod will re-enable editing that after a reset or reset all is executed. 

The options are saved to the save not an external file, the only way to prefill is by adding the morph to the script initialization section for those options. Compile and clean\purge the originals.  Adding an option export\import like the one in his other mods will be nice.

Absolutely love these mods, had an idea I was wondering how we could implement. 

I like having it set for no auto deflation so that it naturally digests over time, but is there a way to set that it only auto deflates if inflation is over a certain percentage or value? 

As in filled up so much that she starts spurting it out? I just don't want it to randomly try to deflate if there's only a little bit inside.

Anyone else having the sounds play in this edition?

Ive used previous versions of FHU - Baka before and they all played the alternate sounds before.
Now I've tried:

Fill Her Up - Baka Edition Alternate Sounds
and also

Fill Her UP - Baka Edition v1.96 - Alternate Sounds v0.0 (WIP)

(not at the same time)

I can't hear anything. I've set and unset the "play moans from sexlab", assuming when false, it uses its own .wav files (unless those files are overwritten by the alternate sounds mod). 

using Mo2

thanks

4 hours ago, gooser said:

Anyone else having the sounds play in this edition?

Ive used previous versions of FHU - Baka before and they all played the alternate sounds before.
Now I've tried:

Fill Her Up - Baka Edition Alternate Sounds
and also

Fill Her UP - Baka Edition v1.96 - Alternate Sounds v0.0 (WIP)

(not at the same time)

I can't hear anything. I've set and unset the "play moans from sexlab", assuming when false, it uses its own .wav files (unless those files are overwritten by the alternate sounds mod). 

using Mo2

thanks

Sound playing has been an oddity since the 1.9x series, but it does work. 

In the MCM, toggle off, then toggle back on the sounds, and they will work.  Just need to do it once for each new playthrough. 

Hope that helps

23 hours ago, Bigglsby said:

Sound playing has been an oddity since the 1.9x series, but it does work. 

In the MCM, toggle off, then toggle back on the sounds, and they will work.  Just need to do it once for each new playthrough. 

Hope that helps

Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "sr_inflateConfig"...
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\sslThreadController.psc(429,1): the parameter defaults of function centeroncoords in state animating on script sslthreadcontroller do not match the parent script sslthreadmodel
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\SexLabFramework.psc(3319,1): the parameter defaults of function newthread in state disabled on script sexlabframework does not match the empty state
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\sr_inflateQuest.psc(2532,4): variable SLIF_Morph is undefined
F:\Amp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1359,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1362,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1365,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1368,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\ot\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1388,2): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1394,4): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
F:\Anvil\Game Root\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\sr_inflateConfig.psc(1397,4): SetToggleOptionValue is not a function or does not exist
No output generated for sr_inflateConfig, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sr_inflateConfig

Guys please help. I try to compile sr_inflateConfig script and can't figure it out what I'm missing here...

I have Sexlab 165b, I have DD, I have OSL aroused obviously scripts are at the proper place in their folders.