I've had issues with CTD upon vaginal insemination.  Game crashes just as soon as it happens.  Oral works just fine, not sure on anal.  If I use the original version of this mod I don't have that problem.  All other things are the same.  Are there mods known to be incompatible with this version that aren't incompatible with the original?  I'm playing on Skyrim LE and using a UNP body that has breast, belly, and butt physics.

Can anyone confirm or deny that the deliverance sounds use SexLab sounds even if the items in the customization are removed?

Or they don't sound at all.... I don't get it anymore. Either way, I can't hear the original FHU moaning sound for which there are sound substitutes. Like this one.

I even found the same topic that was created almost half a year ago.

And the same questions on the last and the page before last, and a few more questions on the previous pages. Unfortunately, these questions remained unanswered.

If you have the original FHU sound working, can you tell me which version you are using?

p.s. I checked version 1.76 and the sound works in it. Perhaps the sound was spoiled when the ability to use moans from SexLab was added?

Well, or some kind of conflict appeared with an unknown popular mod after SexLab groan was added.

Edited by Soldream
5 hours ago, Soldream said:

Can anyone confirm or deny that the deliverance sounds use SexLab sounds even if the items in the customization are removed?

Or they don't sound at all.... I don't get it anymore. Either way, I can't hear the original FHU moaning sound for which there are sound substitutes. Like this one.

I even found the same topic that was created almost half a year ago.

And the same questions on the last and the page before last, and a few more questions on the previous pages. Unfortunately, these questions remained unanswered.

If you have the original FHU sound working, can you tell me which version you are using?

p.s. I checked version 1.76 and the sound works in it. Perhaps the sound was spoiled when the ability to use moans from SexLab was added?

Well, or some kind of conflict appeared with an unknown popular mod after SexLab groan was added.

If you're having the "no moaning sound at all" scenario - it does work but it's kinda hinky.  Baka actually posted the workaround, which has worked for me.  You need to toggle the sounds in the MCM off, then toggle them back on.  I don't know if the "use Sexlab" sounds work, as I prefer one of the FHU sound replacer versions...

If you're using a replacer, make sure the file paths are updated.  The newer FHU versions use a modified folder structure, so you may need to shuffle things around to get what you're looking for there.

Hope that helps

29 minutes ago, Bigglsby said:

If you're having the "no moaning sound at all" scenario - it does work but it's kinda hinky.  Baka actually posted the workaround, which has worked for me.  You need to toggle the sounds in the MCM off, then toggle them back on.  I don't know if the "use Sexlab" sounds work, as I prefer one of the FHU sound replacer versions...

If you're using a replacer, make sure the file paths are updated.  The newer FHU versions use a modified folder structure, so you may need to shuffle things around to get what you're looking for there.

Hope that helps

Damn this modding thing! 
I spent half a day trying different different things. And all I had to do.... It's to go OFF all sound items > Do something, save, play animation > INCLUDE Sounds item > .... BOOM. Everything works. 
How does it work? lol. th.

Hi, I have a suggestion for a feature. My suggestion is Cum vomit that make fem-PC vomit cums when anal inflation is gains cums more than maximum anal inflation limit. The Cum vomit is start work when anal inflation limit is reach, even in the mid-sex and I suggest don't add cum vomit animations for middle sex vomit.  The  cum vomit effect for the mid-sex is only need cum overflow from the fem-PC's mouth.

Does anyone know if the Inflation Comments clash with relationship dialogue overhaul etc? I found a voice overpack that works but I think my follower - Lydia - starts the "inflated" greeting then jumps to "I'm behind you" etc. and does anyone know the best settings for FHU, Fetrility Mode+ and Sexlab Inflation Framework? My characters are not inflating during the animation only after they put on/ take off clothes. They both work without SLIF but all not together?

I'm not sure I'm keen on updating to 1.96 given the issues others are reporting, but doing so from 1.91 breaks the MCM menu every time (no mod menus visible) and it can't be restored with console commands.  If anyone has had that issue and fixed it, please let me know.

anyone know why the cum amount always 0 no matter how many time she fucks... she's even nearly full white now lol, the auto deflation and the hot key to expel cum dont work too.. holding button but nothing happen, no animation...  it just happened, still worked well some days ago, idk if i did something wrong and cause this..  :( 

1.png

2.png

Does anyone have problems with an open mouth after being expelled? At least with an NPC. I've been trying to find the reason for the second day and finally decided to write here.

After the expulsion, 2-3 seconds pass and the NPC's mouth freezes in the state of oh 60, eee 30.

I rolled back to the 1.76 version of my backup. And the Mouth Error stopped. To be fair, this problem didn't appear right away, meaning I have early saves where this problem doesn't exist. Apparently while I was changing the FHU settings, one of them turned out to be broken.

And so, I see two bugs that all of you should know about:
1. the FHU vanilla sound bug I wrote about in the posts above.
2. The facial expression bug. Apparently Baka hasn't fully fixed this issue. I spent too long trying to figure out the cause of this problem to go through the FHU settings now, sorry. But you should either save more often for the sake of backup, or roll back a few versions.

p.s. a factory reset will not solve the problem if you have it. I tried.

Edited by Soldream

Wolves (and possibly other races and creatures) do not contribute to inflation whatsoever (but does show up under "Sperm Inside Player"). Males, Dogs, Horses, Bears, etc work just fine but wolves for whatever reason do not have a cum value no matter how it is set in the MCM. Will probably dig through the esp to see a possible culprit but who knows.

Edit: Downgrading has not fixed the issue so it might be a mod I have installed. Though I have no idea where to start on looking for a culprit so looks like I might have to comb through the whole list ?

Edit2: Removing almost every mod except frameworks and bug fixes has yielded no results. I'm leaving my modlist and loadorder here in hopes someone who knows this stuff better than I do can point out a possible culprit unless Fill Her Up is just absolutely borked for wolves.

Edited by SomeNobody56
More information on issue
On 8/15/2023 at 5:24 AM, safado said:

The right picture looks like a morph, but the left looks like is Skeleton-Node scaled.

If your character is the one in the left, then your setup is wrong for morphs.  If you are using SLIF then the wrong setup is in SLIF. 

Skeleton "NPC Belly" node scaled to 8 using Nifskope 2.0 dev7.   If it looks like this, then is not using morphs or the combination of morph and scales, where scale wins big time.

Reveal hidden contents

Bellynodescaledsample1.jpg.a224afeee517447dba74370902d3822a.jpg

If it is similar to this, then is using at least the morph "PregnancyBelly", could be combined with other morphs.   Some morph maybe reversed, meaning a value greater than 0 will reduce\deflate instead of augment\inflate.  There is a section in SLIF to define that, is part of the morph profile list.  Which one is reversed differs between CBBE\3BAv2 and UUNP\BHUNP.

Reveal hidden contents

Bellymorphsample1.jpg.7b137afba791453abc379d4106e7c189.jpg

I wrote this SLIF instruction to setup morphs long ago, and it needs to be properly re-written, but it works.  

Hope that helps. 

***If you are not using SLIF the easier fix is to set up FillHerUp and any other mod to use morphs.  Those instructions are different for each mod, the mod may not have a morph option and that why SLIF exist.  FillherUP BodyMorph enabled (checked) should tell the mod to use morphs named in the list on the right side of the MCM. If SLIF is not installed thenmake sure the "Inflation Framework" is disabled(unChecked), there is a bug about being enabled by default.  Do not know if it was fixed.

Hide contents

184505866_Fillherupentry1.jpg.f2795aa06ba0d0ebfb5d15dce50b393c.jpg

High values for belly morphs using SLIF testing feature.

Reveal hidden contents

SLIFbelly10.jpg.eda43aba3b4e48a167e5927cf90e1fc7.jpg

I need help. I have followed your SLIF instruction and it still giving me that weird belly. Every NiNodes I set to 0%. The pregnant belly in percentage section is 100%. The value and sliders I have set it to 10 in default modus. There are no SLIF conflict.

On 11/26/2023 at 2:25 AM, DeathHead999 said:

I need help. I have followed your SLIF instruction and it still giving me that weird belly. Every NiNodes I set to 0%. The pregnant belly in percentage section is 100%. The value and sliders I have set it to 10 in default modus. There are no SLIF conflict.

Ok, I try to help, but is no guaranty with complicated mod list with multiple overwrites for body meshes.

What is the...

Spoiler
  • Skyrim version, oldrim, LE, SE, AE?
  • Issue? Guess is weird inflation visuals.  Does it happen with bodyslide build with morph armors or clothes, or is only with "skin-naked" body?
  • "Profile" being used in SLIF?
  • Base reference Body for all NPC.  old CBBE, old UUNP, CBBE SE, CBBE SE variant (CBBE SMP, 3BBB, 3BAv2), UUNP variant BHUNP, etc)
  • Base reference body has Bodyslide files and was built with morph, or it is using pre-built meshes?
  • Primary character race?  Modded playable Custom race?
    • Custom races or Custom followers normally have a custom, unique body that is likely old CBBE or old UNP.
    • Do you know if this is your case? (if using custom)
    • If applies, What is the custom race name and if possible link.

Put answers inside spoiler (to minimize a wall of words spam), better if copy/paste questions and answer under each.

On 11/22/2023 at 7:24 PM, SomeNobody56 said:

Wolves (and possibly other races and creatures) do not contribute to inflation whatsoever (but does show up under "Sperm Inside Player").

I found the issue with that, (I think).

The NPC playable races area in a list and the creature is a different list.  Wolf are in the creature list in position slot 3 but in the code the position 3 is filtered as "Canines" instead of Wolf.  I added an "OR" entry for Wolf and tested it successfully in my game. 

Snippet code of sr_inflateQuest function GetCreatureRaceint. Issue also in VerifyRace fuction.

Spoiler
int Function GetCreatureRaceint(Actor Target)
    ;humans don't have a RaceName string so it has to be checked first
    If Target.haskeyword(ActorTypeNPC)
        return -1
    EndIf

String RaceName = sslCreatureAnimationSlots.GetRaceKey(Target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
    If RaceName == "Ashhoppers"
        return 0
    elseIf RaceName == "Bears"
        return 1
    elseIf RaceName == "Boars" || RaceName == "BoarsAny" || RaceName == "BoarsMounted"
        return 2
    elseIf RaceName == "Canines" || RaceName == "Wolf"
        return 3
    elseIf RaceName == "Chaurus"
        return 4

Spoiler

If you want to test it yourself without any support. It needs save clean, because the script first run save a copy (instance) in the save files.  You can use the purge function from ReSaver on sr_Fillherup.esp, and it counts as a "clean save" without the mod list mess.

My personal patch needs Fluent Encounters (FLEN) (from download) and FLEN_FHU_BakaEdition_1.96V_1.1 in the post bottom.

The code has a couple of my personal changes to adapt the mod to 3BAv2 during installation automatically.  It adds all 4 morph I use automatically.  It makes the vampires a little impotent with low cum. The wolf have a little more 0.45 than a dog 0.3, was same originally.

You can change morphs in the MCM by activating the first reset option in morph page, changing page and returning to the morph page, the blocked options should be selectable for modification.

Morph in use

• InflateMorph = "PregnancyBelly"
  • InflateMorph2 = "BellyUnder_v2"    <--- NIO\SLIF morph will ignore if not in body. 3BAv2 little bulge between navel and pubic mound, other morphs are community standard.
  • InflateMorph3 = "Belly"
  • InflateMorph4 = "BigBelly"
  • PregnancyBelly = "PregnancyBelly"

Morph list does not count if Bodymorph option is disabled. Will use NIO node or SLIF belly morph instead.

My game have "less" cum-count-issues (all zeros) with all morph in use.  When no-count all zeros happens, it reset to normal after sexlab orgasm with a different race male that is not yet in the "Cum inside PC" list. At least for me.

If the name does not give a hint, the code is for Baka FHU 1.96 FLEN version.

FLEN_FHU_BakaEdition_1.96V_1_1_WOLF_PATCH.zip

Edited by safado
On 11/28/2023 at 5:08 AM, safado said:

Ok, I try to help, but is no guaranty with complicated mod list with multiple overwrites for body meshes.

What is the...

Reveal hidden contents
  • Skyrim version, oldrim, LE, SE, AE?
  • Issue? Guess is weird inflation visuals.  Does it happen with bodyslide build with morph armors or clothes, or is only with "skin-naked" body?
  • "Profile" being used in SLIF?
  • Base reference Body for all NPC.  old CBBE, old UUNP, CBBE SE, CBBE SE variant (CBBE SMP, 3BBB, 3BAv2), UUNP variant BHUNP, etc)
  • Base reference body has Bodyslide files and was built with morph, or it is using pre-built meshes?
  • Primary character race?  Modded playable Custom race?
    • Custom races or Custom followers normally have a custom, unique body that is likely old CBBE or old UNP.
    • Do you know if this is your case? (if using custom)
    • If applies, What is the custom race name and if possible link.

Put answers inside spoiler (to minimize a wall of words spam), better if copy/paste questions and answer under each.

- Skyrim version, oldrim, LE, SE, AE?

SE 1.5.97

- Issue? Guess is weird inflation visuals.  Does it happen with bodyslide build with morph armors or clothes, or is only with "skin-naked" body?

It happens with every modded armors, clothes and naked body. Vanilla armors and clothes doesn't show any inflation(I don't mind this).

- "Profile" being used in SLIF?

You mean modus in SLIF? It's default. Morph modus doesn't show any registered mods

- Base reference Body for all NPC.  old CBBE, old UUNP, CBBE SE, CBBE SE variant (CBBE SMP, 3BBB, 3BAv2), UUNP variant BHUNP, etc)

I'm using dw's CBBE 3BA with UBE Anus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89500) but I don't test or use SLIF on NPC. Is this important? If yes, I will try SLIF on NPC later

- Base reference body has Bodyslide files and was built with morph, or it is using pre-built meshes?

If you mean I batch build with "build morph" then yes, it was built with morph

- Primary character race?  Modded playable Custom race?

Tera Elin Race

- Custom races or Custom followers normally have a custom, unique body that is likely old CBBE or old UNP

I didn't test on custom follower yet. Do I have to do anything if I want SLIF work on their custom body?

- Do you know if this is your case? (if using custom)

I didn't test on normal NPCs. But my character is using 3BA body.

- If applies, What is the custom race name and if possible link.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22930-teraelinrace-remastered/

Thanks for the reply. I also did download the SLIF morph file for 3BA body from Acro.

19 hours ago, DeathHead999 said:

Reveal hidden contents

- Skyrim version, oldrim, LE, SE, AE?

SE 1.5.97

- Issue? Guess is weird inflation visuals.  Does it happen with bodyslide build with morph armors or clothes, or is only with "skin-naked" body?

It happens with every modded armors, clothes and naked body. Vanilla armors and clothes doesn't show any inflation(I don't mind this).

- "Profile" being used in SLIF?

You mean modus in SLIF? It's default. Morph modus doesn't show any registered mods

- Base reference Body for all NPC.  old CBBE, old UUNP, CBBE SE, CBBE SE variant (CBBE SMP, 3BBB, 3BAv2), UUNP variant BHUNP, etc)

I'm using dw's CBBE 3BA with UBE Anus (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/89500) but I don't test or use SLIF on NPC. Is this important? If yes, I will try SLIF on NPC later

- Base reference body has Bodyslide files and was built with morph, or it is using pre-built meshes?

If you mean I batch build with "build morph" then yes, it was built with morph

- Primary character race?  Modded playable Custom race?

Tera Elin Race

- Custom races or Custom followers normally have a custom, unique body that is likely old CBBE or old UNP

I didn't test on custom follower yet. Do I have to do anything if I want SLIF work on their custom body?

- Do you know if this is your case? (if using custom)

I didn't test on normal NPCs. But my character is using 3BA body.

- If applies, What is the custom race name and if possible link.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/22930-teraelinrace-remastered/

Thanks for the reply. I also did download the SLIF morph file for 3BA body from Acro.

Sexlab framework is hard-coded to block child flagged races or various races considered "child like" by Ashal (Loverslab and Sexlab creator) or height scale < 92.  Unfortunately, the Elin race is in that list, and PC\NPC will be put in the "Forbidden" Faction by race-name or by size if less than 0.92.  SLIF will not morph anything in the "Forbidden" Faction, and it is likely being pickup by NIO with it scaled node.

At least you now know what the primary problem is.  It has solution, but it is prohibited to talk about it in Loverslab forums.  Do not ask in Loverslab how to bypass the block, use external help. Sorry.

Edited by safado
On 11/27/2023 at 6:12 PM, safado said:

I found the issue with that, (I think).

The NPC playable races area in a list and the creature is a different list.  Wolf are in the creature list in position slot 3 but in the code the position 3 is filtered as "Canines" instead of Wolf.  I added an "OR" entry for Wolf and tested it successfully in my game. 

Snippet code of sr_inflateQuest function GetCreatureRaceint. Issue also in VerifyRace fuction.

Reveal hidden contents
int Function GetCreatureRaceint(Actor Target)
    ;humans don't have a RaceName string so it has to be checked first
    If Target.haskeyword(ActorTypeNPC)
        return -1
    EndIf

String RaceName = sslCreatureAnimationSlots.GetRaceKey(Target.GetLeveledActorBase().GetRace())
    If RaceName == "Ashhoppers"
        return 0
    elseIf RaceName == "Bears"
        return 1
    elseIf RaceName == "Boars" || RaceName == "BoarsAny" || RaceName == "BoarsMounted"
        return 2
    elseIf RaceName == "Canines" || RaceName == "Wolf"
        return 3
    elseIf RaceName == "Chaurus"
        return 4

Reveal hidden contents

If you want to test it yourself without any support. It needs save clean, because the script first run save a copy (instance) in the save files.  You can use the purge function from ReSaver on sr_Fillherup.esp, and it counts as a "clean save" without the mod list mess.

My personal patch needs Fluent Encounters (FLEN) (from download) and FLEN_FHU_BakaEdition_1.96V_1.1 in the post bottom.

The code has a couple of my personal changes to adapt the mod to 3BAv2 during installation automatically.  It adds all 4 morph I use automatically.  It makes the vampires a little impotent with low cum. The wolf have a little more 0.45 than a dog 0.3, was same originally.

You can change morphs in the MCM by activating the first reset option in morph page, changing page and returning to the morph page, the blocked options should be selectable for modification.

Morph in use

• InflateMorph = "PregnancyBelly"
  • InflateMorph2 = "BellyUnder_v2"    <--- NIO\SLIF morph will ignore if not in body. 3BAv2 little bulge between navel and pubic mound, other morphs are community standard.
  • InflateMorph3 = "Belly"
  • InflateMorph4 = "BigBelly"
  • PregnancyBelly = "PregnancyBelly"

Morph list does not count if Bodymorph option is disabled. Will use NIO node or SLIF belly morph instead.

My game have "less" cum-count-issues (all zeros) with all morph in use.  When no-count all zeros happens, it reset to normal after sexlab orgasm with a different race male that is not yet in the "Cum inside PC" list. At least for me.

If the name does not give a hint, the code is for Baka FHU 1.96 FLEN version.

FLEN_FHU_BakaEdition_1.96V_1_1_WOLF_PATCH.zip 100 kB · 1 download

Thanks man, I suspected that was the issue but after an hour of trying figuring out how to recompile and edited script I just kinda gave up on it.
?

I have a small feature request that will probably get lost or ignored, but anyways... When the PC is plugged, then she can't absorb cum as the MCM setting states. But my issue is sometimes my PC is forced to wear plugs for a long time, and if NPCs remove her plugs before sex and then put them on again, then PC just stays inflated for days. It would be nice to have a menu setting to always absorb/digest cum. For now I just edited the script to ignore plugs.