18 hours ago, 0x000f said:

I guess you can, it does not connected with SLSO, it fixes the event "InflateTo" firing from SLS to FHU.
But FHU with SLSO has bug that prevent oral inflation, try this fix, I did not try it bc I have my own fix for this.

Could you please share the link to your fix with the FHU & SLSO? I only see your fix with the FHU & SLS.

20 hours ago, safado said:

@Neko_Libra @Agnot

Still having the issue with fillherup vaginal fluid effect CTD?

I look at it again, and it looks like Fillherup has it own version of the "leak from pussy" effect.  It's not using ZAZ original version, but instead it owns modified version.

The effect is in the file "\meshes\FHU\02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo.nif" with the shader calling texture "\textures\ZaZ\XXFluidity2.0\DW_DropletsWhiteSplash.dds".

Maybe you can try to copy\replace the Fillherup version with the ZAZ 8+ version as a troubleshooting step. If it still CTD maybe is something else.

The ZAZ 8+ version is in : "****ZAZ deploy folder or game data***\Meshes\ZaZ-UltimateDataPack\ZaZ - Animated Equips\ZaZ Fuidity 2.0\02 Equipable Fluids\02BLeakyPussyStickyGoo.nif" 

Copy it to ....

Fillherup folder: "fillherup deploy folder or game data\meshes\FHU"

The difference is the texture used to simulate the "fuild" drops.  ZAZ uses the game's "water stream" texture, while fillherup version uses a custom "separate water drop" texture.

There is also an "ass" leak version, do not modify until it is also an issue.

Note: I do not currently have the issue, all this is me guessing.

thanks for taking the time to think about/answer!

I already fix it. 

The conflict wasn't specifically on FHU, but related to some armor pieces (made for bhunp v3).

(btw, it was also conflicting when entering some locations)

Once I switched to v4 armors no more issue.

Pressing the Hotkey to deflate is not doing anything for me. I searched through this thread to see if anyone else had this, but couldn't find a fix. What are some possible things I could be doing wrong? The mod seems to work otherwise (belly expands, correctly counts the amount of cum etc).

I use SL Survival, so maybe I have to use a button from that mod to deflate? 

Edited by Nohrin
4 hours ago, Nohrin said:

Pressing the Hotkey to deflate is not doing anything for me. I searched through this thread to see if anyone else had this, but couldn't find a fix. What are some possible things I could be doing wrong? The mod seems to work otherwise (belly expands, correctly counts the amount of cum etc).

Change the deflate key to another that do not conflict.  The deflation has a chance setting at 50% fail rate, change it to 0% fail in the MCM, it also needs positive stamina value to start. The key need to be pressed and keep held.

Stops at 0 stamina.  When it activates it will do a custom animation, to reach fully empty you may need to do it a couple of times.  It is Papyrus script based, so there's the chance that it may delay if your game has script spamming issues or heavy scripts, try it in an interior cell with the least NPC possible.

Edited by safado

I have a weird issue where when i load a save, my character's breasts and butt get inflated and clip out of the armor that I'm wearing. Same happens when FHU triggers after a sex scene.

It gets fixed after equipping and re-equipping the armor but I don't know why it started happening suddenly. Is it some setting from SLIF? I

On 9/14/2023 at 7:42 PM, MattTheRagdoll said:

Hi all,

Having an issue were the moaning does not trigger during deflation, anyone got any ideas how to fix it?

ok I think I found it.
Removing the Use SexLab sounds option in Fill her up's MCM menu worked for me.
what a fool i am

I think it would be useful to check the settings :D

Ok so I have been using FHU for a while now and have had very few issues. That is until I tried the new update, mine was an old build like 1.76 or something. I saw that oral support had been added so I tried newest version, but it had a very obvious issue. When being inflated the animation is really choppy and laggy compared to previous versions. Like it changes shape every half second or so instead of a steady gradual increase, it does not look very good. Now I have gone back to the older versions and it does not have this issue, so something must have messed with a script or code or whatever somewhere that messes the morphs up when inflating. And no it isn't cause of engine fix or racemenu, I tried all the usual fixes, it just happens on the newer versions. Anyone else having this issue and have a solution or do I just continue using old version until fix comes out?

On 9/21/2023 at 2:36 AM, safado said:

Change the deflate key to another that do not conflict.  The deflation has a chance setting at 50% fail rate, change it to 0% fail in the MCM, it also needs positive stamina value to start. The key need to be pressed and keep held.

Stops at 0 stamina.  When it activates it will do a custom animation, to reach fully empty you may need to do it a couple of times.  It is Papyrus script based, so there's the chance that it may delay if your game has script spamming issues or heavy scripts, try it in an interior cell with the least NPC possible.

On 9/20/2023 at 9:44 PM, Nohrin said:

I am having the same issue. The fail animation works, but the normal animation does not. The character just gets stuck in idle.

I do not use SL Survival.

I found out the gear was the problem. Striping naked manually solved the issue. But it is still a bit laggy.

Edited by FireSplitter
18 hours ago, justrae said:

Anyone know how to fix/remove the Cum Burdened debuff? Have reset the character multiple times but the cum inflation is still persistent. Reinstalled both FHU and the Inflation framework and can't find a solution the in forums.

You sure it is not another mod, like Morphology (or another)?  It has high morph inflation debuff effects and need to be reconfigured for balance in that mod MCM.

In FillherUp-BAKA there is an inflation encumber option in the MCM.

3 hours ago, safado said:

You sure it is not another mod, like Morphology (or another)?  It has high morph inflation debuff effects and need to be reconfigured for balance in that mod MCM.

In FillherUp-BAKA there is an inflation encumber option in the MCM.

Yeah, I have the Sexlab Inflation Framework installed as well since the mod recommended it. But I cannot for the life of me find out which setting on the mod is related to the cum inflation debuff.

On 9/25/2023 at 7:36 AM, Naps-On-Dirt said:

Shorten the deflate animation so it doesn't take as long, and if it doesn't stop, just jump.

animation length is set as short as it can, and jumping doesn't break the animation. fidling with directional controls and jump will eventually allow it to break, but its a solid 20-30 sec of constant keyboard mashing to get the animation to end.

On 9/30/2023 at 4:15 PM, LynxArtiste said:

I have an issue. I can't configure cum amount; 

I think your game's "PapyrusUtils" is corrupted, not really sure.  Maybe you let something overwrite Sexlab.

It can also happen if SKSE has loading issues, but normally you get a message if that happens.  Unless you did not load the game using the skse64_loader.exe or skse_loader.exe.

Sexlab 1.6x has PapyrusUtils 4.x embedded. They are both developed together.  Some old mods included (without permission and creating a mess) ancients versions of Papyrus scripts and SKSE library. 

If a mod that is not a Sexlab patch is conflicting with SExlab version of PapyrusUtils files, do not allow it to overwrite.  SExlab 1.6x has latest PapyrusUtils 4.x, stand-alone version of Papyrusutils is older than sexlab version.

Edited by safado
On 9/30/2023 at 10:15 PM, LynxArtiste said:

I have an issue. I can't configure cum amount; 

I guess you just updated one version of FHU into another, right? (I'm asking because I remember having same exactly symptoms while doing that).

If so, the simplest way to make this mod to properly install over existing one is to first purge it from savegame with resaver (simple uninstall via mod manager may not be enough).

If you don't know what I'm talking about... well try to uninstall then reinstall it according to "clean save procedure" described somewhere in the google.

In any case - make backup of saves, so if anything goes wrong you will not blame me ;)

Edited by PippinTom