Hi I have some problems with this mod.
(I have all events on)
1) Auto Deflation - when on and character is playing the deflation animation, it is taking very long times sometimes + the level of cum is not decreasing
2) When spider had fund with the PC, always when the Auto deflation is playing the Spider eggs are falling also, even though the spider cum is 0.

The deflation is working only proper for the manual deflation. 

How can i fix that?
Is that a LO thing or what?

On 8/13/2023 at 12:20 AM, ShadowofVenus said:

Is anybody else having issues with CTD after being filled by a Charus? I'm 99% sure the effect for expelling the eggs causes the crash. I also noticed the other effects, such as the spriggan sap and the spider eggs, causes a CTD aswell. Either being filled and expelling, or equipping the effect seems to cause CTDs. The Nif files appear okay but they seem invisible/bugged ingame. I remember being able to see them with Simple Item Spawner in older versions, but now the newer versions seem to have a bugged version of these. The only effects that haven't caused a CTD are the ZaZ based ones.

I am also having this issue, right now I'm infected by a Chaurus and I'm using Estrus Chaurus ++ or whatever, and I'm having a CTD issue expelling manually, Automatic works fine, manual causes CTD. It's almost always when it's calling the Tough animation. This was working up until a few hours ago. How did I borke my game? Do I have to go back before this bug started to happen?

On 9/16/2023 at 6:48 AM, Saber2th said:

Could you please share the link to your fix with the FHU & SLSO? I only see your fix with the FHU & SLS.

I update fix to version 1.1, the fix is cumulative.

V1.1 - Changed the inflate value is sent to SLIF for the amount of two pools "oral" and "anal+vag".

V1

Spoiler

1. Added code to clear list of injectors "Sperm inside Player" when PC womb is empty,
   it must suppressed annoying message "Some NPC came inside PC" when PC has not cum in her womb;
2. Changed menu, set max value of "Maximum oral inflation amount" from 5 to 20;
3. Changed menu, set "Inflate Morth Oral" to BigBelly (a new game needs);
4. Changed oralcum multiplier from 0.75 to 1.0;
5. Changed slot 54 (stockings) to 60 for vagleaks, conflict with stockings from mod "Immersive Hair Growth and Styling",
   just delete esp file from the patch if not needed;
6. Changed "no auto deflation" behavior when it off, actor can autodeflate (more probably at high fullness value)
   or absorb (more probably at low fullness value) cum;
7. Plugs do not prevent absorbation;
8. Fixed vagcum in male body, vagcum value move to analcum value;
9. Sanitized list of inflated actors from empty actors.

v.0

Spoiler

Hi, I made a fix for FHU & SLSO.

1. changed messagebox "Fill Her Up Update" to notification;
2. in menu "Total amount" show: vag + anal + oral;
3. fix with SLSO oral sex inflate too;
4. for FertilityMode and BeeingFemale message "AddSperm" send only for first man, he will be a daddy;
5. set always animate deflation;
6. fix bug toggle SLIF in menu;
7. add femboy support:
  - vaginal sex treat as anal sex;
  - can have vag cum, bc her female body has a womb, if she had OralBursting or random from anal and oral sex;
  - could not deflate vag cum only absorb, bc she has not a hole.

So PC can be femboy (has female body and male gender in sexlab).
Checked on this body (separate morphs + BOSSE) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18587-dws-vaginaless-cbbe-3ba/

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v0.7z

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v1.7z

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v1.1.7z

Edited by 0x000f
On 7/31/2023 at 4:47 AM, Soldream said:

And by the way, is there a solution for the infinite ejection animation that sometimes happens? The character sort of sits down and continues the animation indefinitely until we stun him for example. This problem has been going on for me since the ancient versions, when I was still using the LE version.

Sometimes I have infinite ejection animation too, I debugged  code and found where the code execution is hanging, for me it is call of  UseSexlabVoice() in function FHUmoanSoundEffect() in file sr_inflateQuest.psc
Open / close console (~) interrupt infinite animation.

11 hours ago, 0x000f said:

4. for FertilityMode and BeeingFemale message "AddSperm" send only for first man, he will be a daddy;
7. add femboy support:
  - can have vag cum, bc her female body has a womb, if she had OralBursting or random from anal and oral sex;

Checked on this body (separate morphs + BOSSE) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18587-dws-vaginaless-cbbe-3ba/

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v0.7z 68.02 kB · 14 downloads

Thanks for the patch! I assume this will work together with your FHU & SLS patch?

Just did a ton of troubleshooting on this one, definitely conflicts with FHU, Chaurus + Estrus, and the CACO plugin. Every time the "SpermLeft001" animation is called I CTD. If I try to manually expel cum and that animation is call - CTD. The Chaurus Estrus tentacle animations aren't playing even when turned to 100 percent. I turned off the pregnancy in Estrus Chaurus ++ settings, that's definitely helped but I still CTD. 

I think I'll have to start all over to fix that with the patch that @0x000f made. (Thanks for that btw). I also think that their is a problem with the current skeleton.nif, because the report also mentions that. IKD what to do since the skeleton is installed correctly and working. 

EDIT: I'd also like to add that there is also a conflict with Joy of perspective. Yes, I know that its bugged and to NOT use it. But I didn't know that until I was well into my playthrough. I will be taking that out on my next playthrough though. Just thought I'd add that here. Thanks again. 

Not sure what to do moving forward here. Any one have any ideas? 

crash-2023-10-21-23-10-12.log crash-2023-10-21-23-10-12-REPORT.txt

Edited by spartan40
On 10/21/2023 at 7:37 AM, 0x000f said:

7. add femboy support:

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v0.7z 68.02 kB · 45 downloads

Thank you for the fixes - many bug reports with no responses. I wonder if the author does not care or has abandoned.  I appreciate the time you took for us.

On 10/21/2023 at 6:37 AM, 0x000f said:

7. add femboy support:

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v0.7z 68.02 kB · 50 downloads

What about characters that use both schlong and vagina that aren't femboys? Is there a way to allow a female body/male SL gender character to still receive cum in their vagina?

6 hours ago, AtomicPlayboy said:

What about characters that use both schlong and vagina that aren't femboys? Is there a way to allow a female body/male SL gender character to still receive cum in their vagina?

Female body + SL male gender = femboy, she can have cum in vag when she has oral or anal sex. It is a Skyrim magic named Ibonehujsosat :).
If your PC or NPC has female body and has vag and has schlong when set SL gender to female.

well how do i reset all inflated actors WITHOUT help of MCM? excessive futa sex drive drove MCM to malfunction, thus I gotta reset all actors via console command.

MCM, as of malfunctioning, means its complete blank slate, not infinite loading. Any suggested console command for "reset all actors" fuction?

hi buds look i have a problem mi fhu dont have eni animation problems but the sounds of desinflation dont play at all i even tray to replacer with other sounds but did not work so i came here for yours wisdom please help if ani one knows waht is the problem and sorry for mi broken english

Might have some troubles after installing 1.96. The oral scene involved only 2 actor will directly fill the oral inflation to max(multipe actors scene wont).

the old version has no troubles,but seems this page doesn't support the download of the old version.where could i get a previous version like1.95or earlier

On 8/16/2023 at 1:27 PM, gamerpk2 said:

hey

looking for help on how to edit the " movement showdown % " when you have the option " encumber actor " ticked on

i like the option . tho 50% is an overkill since i have other mods debuffing speed as well . end up being not able to move at all

tried to look for it in sr_FillHerUp.esp

" inflated belly is slowing you down by <mag>%. "

im gessing its referencing the number from somewhere else but i couldnt find it :C

or im i just not able to edit it with wordpad ?

any help appriciated

to answer my own question

i was able to do it via SSEEdit

you could change the effect magnitude under the spells section to whatever speed debuff u want

13 hours ago, The Lonesome Spirit said:

How does one go about removing the "cum" debuff?

Seems to persist even after removing said cum. 

Edit: Lost some progress, but I just reloaded a save beforehand, and turned off the effects option. 

for now disabling cum effects as a whole will do a job. or tweak the debuff into buff to make character more of horny succubus.

frankly i like my dovahkin girl succubussy.

i need help this annoying me so much. After infilation These warnings repeat until i reset all actors or fully defelated and its showing all everyone ı've done in the past.  is there a solution to this? Because it affects "father" part the pregnancy mod

20231028214449_1.thumb.jpg.215b7d8545f927fb26846e07cbe645a9.jpg

Edited by Candy Sugar
4 hours ago, Candy Sugar said:

i need help this annoying me so much. After infilation These warnings repeat until i reset all actors or fully defelated and its showing all everyone ı've done in the past.  is there a solution to this? Because it affects "father" part the pregnancy mod

20231028214449_1.thumb.jpg.215b7d8545f927fb26846e07cbe645a9.jpg

The "came inside" notices all come from Fertility Mode (I'm suspecting).  It has a function for random inseminations of/from NPCs.  That can be disabled so that inseminations only occur from actual scenes.

Lower right are status icons from Iwant and SL widgets - showing current statuses from supported mods - fertility mode, fill her up, and arousal I'm seeing. 

So not sure if this is specifically a fill her up situation - but from related mods instead.

Hope that helps

Even with "no auto deflate" turned on the "absorb sperm" option only works for vaginal and anal cum and never works with oral. Ive tried to see if there were compatibility issues that were somehow messing with the "Digest cum" option, but no matter what i do it just wont work. i would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on how it works for them.

On 10/29/2023 at 8:19 AM, Marc9017 said:

Even with "no auto deflate" turned on the "absorb sperm" option only works for vaginal and anal cum and never works with oral. Ive tried to see if there were compatibility issues that were somehow messing with the "Digest cum" option, but no matter what i do it just wont work. i would really appreciate if someone could shed some light on how it works for them.

patch above by 0x000f seems to fix this among other things