Hi the mod is working really well for me but I do have a question. I use the mod with HIMBO and it works flawlessly I just need to check the name of the sliders in the himbo.xml file and put them into FHU and it just works.

I was wondering tho, if the same could be done for the Racemenu Body sizes and genital sliders, like getting my characters height and dick to increase when inflated. I've tried looking for the sliders names in Racemenu like I did for the HIMBO ones but I cant seem to find them anywhere. Any one got a hit where they might be or anyother way to accomplish this effect ?

On 10/21/2023 at 6:37 AM, 0x000f said:

Hi, I made a fix for FHU & SLSO.

This fix is breaking something in the mod. I consistently get crashes when a oral deflate animation tries to play.

This is what I get in CrashLogger:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF69B6C2EC2 SkyrimSE.exe+0C52EC2    movzx r8d, byte ptr [r14+rbp*1]

I'm not sure how a call for an animation causes the crash but removing the fix stops the CTD.

Hi, i set up my FHU inflations to work with the default mode of SLIF. Vaginal and Anal are working fine. But I just cant make Oral inflations work with my Slif setup.
Whenever oral inflations are happening, it registers in my slif but the value in slif stays at 0. And when anal or vaginal inflaitons are happening after that, the value is not getting refreshed. So it stays at 0 until oral cum is completely removed. Is there any way to fix this? I'm gonna use 1.76 with SLS oral inflations until then. 
Thank you very much :)

On 12/19/2023 at 5:28 AM, Roarke said:

This fix is breaking something in the mod. I consistently get crashes when a oral deflate animation tries to play.

This is what I get in CrashLogger:

Unhandled exception "EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION" at 0x7FF69B6C2EC2 SkyrimSE.exe+0C52EC2    movzx r8d, byte ptr [r14+rbp*1]

I'm not sure how a call for an animation causes the crash but removing the fix stops the CTD.

Without this fix, does the oral deflate animation play correctly?

On 12/21/2023 at 2:45 AM, 0x000f said:

Without this fix, does the oral deflate animation play correctly?

The oral deflate animations play when using the Expel hotkey. But it doesn't want to play automatically, which it was trying to do with the fix.

The animation doesn't freeze like the other ones do. If it does start automatically, it plays the end part of the oral deflate.

Edited by Roarke
On 10/22/2023 at 12:37 AM, 0x000f said:

Hi, I made a fix for FHU & SLSO.

1. changed messagebox "Fill Her Up Update" to notification;
2. in menu "Total amount" show: vag + anal + oral;
3. fix with SLSO oral sex inflate too;
4. for FertilityMode and BeeingFemale message "AddSperm" send only for first man, he will be a daddy;
5. set always animate deflation;
6. fix bug toggle SLIF in menu;
7. add femboy support:
  - vaginal sex treat as anal sex;
  - can have vag cum, bc her female body has a womb, if she had OralBursting or random from anal and oral sex;
  - could not deflate vag cum only absorb, bc she has not a hole.

So PC can be femboy (has female body and male gender in sexlab).
Checked on this body (separate morphs + BOSSE) https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18587-dws-vaginaless-cbbe-3ba/

Fill Her Up Baka Edition 1.96 Fix v0.7z 68.02 kB · 325 downloads

Is there a way to increase the inflation amount for oral? Even when filled to the max at 5, the inflation is barely visible.

so how am I supposed to make the oral inflation work? Oral inflation kinda works like the number go up in FHU but no inflation is visible im also having another wierd bug where deflate animations take way longer then what they're supposed to and yes I do have the slider for deflate time set to 1 yet it still takes up to 20 seconds to fully deflate anyone have any ideas on what wrong or do I just need to go back to the previous version I was using 

4 hours ago, lol5678 said:

so how am I supposed to make the oral inflation work? Oral inflation kinda works like the number go up in FHU but no inflation is visible im also having another wierd bug where deflate animations take way longer then what they're supposed to and yes I do have the slider for deflate time set to 1 yet it still takes up to 20 seconds to fully deflate anyone have any ideas on what wrong or do I just need to go back to the previous version I was using 

Yeah...I mean, my PC swallows so much cum. And yet expels so much too. Why don't the calculations, morphs, animations work right? /S

Edited by UsernameTaken666
18 hours ago, UsernameTaken666 said:

Yeah...I mean, my PC swallows so much cum. And yet expels so much too. Why don't the calculations, morphs, animations work right? /S

maybe i should be more clear before i updated deflating from max took like 4 seconds max now since iv updated to 1.96 deflating from max takes 20 seconds or more with the same settings that i've had before 

Here is my second attempt at fixing the issue where armors get swapped between NPCs when they deflate at the same time.

This time, I just commented out the call to `Target.EquipItem` and the item duplication stopped. NPCs still go back to their original outfit after deflation in my game but that could be because I use Nethers Follower Framework to manage outfits...? Please let me know if it works @stalPROm

sr_inflateQuest.pex

3 hours ago, warhead321 said:

Here is my second attempt at fixing the issue where armors get swapped between NPCs when they deflate at the same time.

This time, I just commented out the call to `Target.EquipItem` and the item duplication stopped. NPCs still go back to their original outfit after deflation in my game but that could be because I use Nethers Follower Framework to manage outfits...? Please let me know if it works @stalPROm

sr_inflateQuest.pex 88.71 kB · 1 download

Did brief test, looks like it's working, thanks a lot!) NPC just unequips armor and immediately equips it back before animation ends and PC armor is not put back but it's still better then duplicates) I'm using Nethers Follower Framework too but checked with affected follower and not affected NPC, looks good.
So two things to fix left, at least for me: animation stuck on NPC sometimes and interrupt Sexlab scene with animations from mod.

So I started out with the original FHU (Ver 2.2.0 I think). Used this for a until I noticed the belly morphs were all scuffed. For sure a user end issue, as I'm using the UBE body so some mismatched nodes were the culprit. Switch over to the Baka Edition last night and morphs are as they should be, anims play as they're supposed to, everything seems just fine from my limited testing.

The one issue I'm having is the "cum expelling" effects not showing up. The animations play as they should and from what I can hear the sounds effects are playing, but there is no visual to go with it, where there was a visual effect on the 2.2.0 version. Should I chalk this up to a user end issue as well? I haven't tried to troubleshoot too much just yet as I was just happy to have finally resolved the weird body morphs. But if anyone has a recommendation where to start looking for an issue I'd be glad for the help. 

Only have a handful of LL stuff at the moment to help narrow it down.

Obviously the framework and its requirements

UBE Body, but that has CBBE 3BA as a requirement and female NPCs use 3BA

SL Aroused SSE

SL Solutions

Defeat

FHU Baka Edition

SL Cum Overlays Extended (though this doesnt work on my PC as shes UBE body)

SLCO Extended Texture set - SLACS 2K Retex

and the standard animations like Billyy, Anubs, Nibbles, Lieto.

Might be worth noting that I never got ZAZ anims as they werent listed as a prerequisite for anything I'm running.

Will do some digging throught the comments here and see if i find a fix but if anyones had to deal with the same issue and got a solution, please share.

Edit: Sounds effects stop playing sometimes. Toggling the moans OFF and then exiting and then toggling back ON seems to fix the moan sound issue, but the cum expelling sounds no longer play even if the moans do. And still no visual for expelling cum. Puddles show up, but no spray or anything else.

Edited by NixInOmnia

For some reason Fill her up mod don't work with Sex lab Separate orgasms in my rig. 
When I disable SLSO everyhing works! but never toghether :( 
Any way to fix it?

I tried original sex lab and sex lab p+ - no difference 

3 hours ago, Mythryn said:

For some reason Fill her up mod don't work with Sex lab Separate orgasms in my rig. 
When I disable SLSO everyhing works! but never toghether :( 
Any way to fix it?

I tried original sex lab and sex lab p+ - no difference 

I have used SLSO and FHU together successfully with Cum Swallow Needs Addon (mod).  It makes a nice interface between the two mods.  Not sure if they don't work without CSN though, as I've not tried.  Hope that helps in some small part. 

On 12/20/2023 at 6:24 PM, memati? said:

Hi, i set up my FHU inflations to work with the default mode of SLIF. Vaginal and Anal are working fine. But I just cant make Oral inflations work with my Slif setup.
Whenever oral inflations are happening, it registers in my slif but the value in slif stays at 0. And when anal or vaginal inflaitons are happening after that, the value is not getting refreshed. So it stays at 0 until oral cum is completely removed. Is there any way to fix this? I'm gonna use 1.76 with SLS oral inflations until then. 
Thank you very much
:)

I have same problem.I use SLSurvival and SLSO patch from @0x000f ,and I still worry about that.0x000f,you are a genins,can you help us?Thank you.

So, I noticed that oral doesn't seem to be filling up when an oral animation is played. Forgive me if this question sounds dumb, but do I need to add the morph to the oral morph setting? If so, what would people suggest, if not pregnancybelly? Or is there something else I'm missing?

P.S. It seems to go straight to the anal pool instead of oral.

P.P.S. Using CBBE 3BA

Edited by Klist
On 12/25/2023 at 1:11 PM, Saber2th said:

Is there a way to increase the inflation amount for oral? Even when filled to the max at 5, the inflation is barely visible.

I made fix v1, try it, may be it will help you.

On 12/22/2023 at 5:43 AM, Roarke said:

The oral deflate animations play when using the Expel hotkey. But it doesn't want to play automatically, which it was trying to do with the fix.

The animation doesn't freeze like the other ones do. If it does start automatically, it plays the end part of the oral deflate.

I could not reproduce your error, sorry.