2 hours ago, nonameo said:

Hey everyone. 

have gotten a weird bug where oral cum amount refuses to go below 0.020 no matter digest or deflation. this is preventing me from deflating the other parts as oral seems to always go first, I have to reset actors to make the last bit go away but that also removes the other amounts that I can deflate fine

My "fix" for this is just sucking dicks and filling oral pool to max then manually deflating. Can also happen to Vag & An.

On 5/4/2024 at 11:03 PM, doggyrhb said:

Hi everyone!
We are always grateful for the amazing work of our developers and the wisdom of the community.

Fill her up was working fine before the reset.
However, due to another problem, I wiped out Vortex once.
When I downloaded Fill her up again, my stomach did not expand and the FPS decreased significantly during the climax and ejaculation scenes.
If you remove Fill her up, all mods will work without problems. We are also updating FNIS.
Is it because the original data remains after reinstalling?
I bought Skyrim to play Fill her up.
Community, can you please help me stupid nasty girl?

Probably wanna share what version of Skyrim you are using and maybe a loading list of your current mods before anyone can help you.
when you Wiped out vortex, did you also reinstall Skyrim and delete old saves etc. in the your game folder under documents? 

Hi pipl need help, this mod not working for UB, 

There is no swelling of the abdomen at the time of ejaculation inside. After restarting the game, the character's belly appears. But when the bloating returns, the stomach does not decrease until the game is restarted

On 5/9/2024 at 9:51 AM, kcrash said:

When receiving a load, the levels stay at 0, anyone know if theres a probable cause to actors not "Injecting" into my character?

I spent around a week troubleshooting this issue, before this FHU/SLIF worked fine I have no idea what messed it up.
The solution that worked for me was redownloading (PapyrusUtil) https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048 and make sure it loads AFTER SL in load order.

Posted (edited)

Having a weird issue where no matter what animation is played it only fills vaginally, not oral or anal. I am using the masterstroke mod bundle from wabbajack if that helps, can also post mod order if needed.

EDIT: Disregard, loaded it up today and everything seems fine... not sure why but happy its working.

Edited by PSiRoflcopter
Posted (edited)

Have a couple bugs(?) I've encountered when using this mod, neither completely breaking the game, but still not intended from what I can gather.

One: Even with the option to digest oral cum, my PC never does. I need to have them manually eject it.

Two: The Sperm inside player list never resets or goes away, so every past event is recorded, and does not show an up to date representation of sperm inside the PC. The issue with this is as well, is that every time Fill Her up, absorbs and/or sends event data to Fertility+ it adds the sperm to the count again. I'm not exactly sure what effect this is having, but I presume its keep other sperm from being sent to Fertility, and the count from the first individual keeps going up.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edit:

So If I manually remove any sperm it clears the entire list, so from what I can tell, absorbing the sperm option makes the list not update correctly? Not sure if this is a Fill Her Up issue, Fertility or both.

Edited by The Lonesome Spirit
11 hours ago, The Lonesome Spirit said:

Have a couple bugs(?) I've encountered when using this mod, neither completely breaking the game, but still not intended from what I can gather.

One: Even with the option to digest oral cum, my PC never does. I need to have them manually eject it.

Two: The Sperm inside player list never resets or goes away, so every past event is recorded, and does not show an up to date representation of sperm inside the PC. The issue with this is as well, is that every time Fill Her up, absorbs and/or sends event data to Fertility+ it adds the sperm to the count again. I'm not exactly sure what effect this is having, but I presume its keep other sperm from being sent to Fertility, and the count from the first individual keeps going up.

Anyone else having this issue?

Edit:

So If I manually remove any sperm it clears the entire list, so from what I can tell, absorbing the sperm option makes the list not update correctly? Not sure if this is a Fill Her Up issue, Fertility or both.

sometimes i have to this problem, and don't know what to do too(

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, torr123 said:

and would be cool if factoryclose made if someone cumming in anal that inflating not only belly but a little bit butt too)

You can enter three different morphs for vaginal\anal inflation. The default is PregnacyBelly in the first entry, but you can add two more and also change the first one. If you add ChubbyButt to one of the morph entries, then you get an expanded butt and belly.  It is not what you mean 100% but is half there.  There are also bodies with niche morphs like UBE or 3BAv2 with UBE anal morphs.  With UBE based anal morphs, you can expand the asshole instead of the butt cheeks, "UBE - Anus Spread".  Like stretched ass because anal sex.

Note: I always have problems with the skyUI direct entries used for the morph input, instead I end-up modifying the scripts to have the morph names preset instead.  The fourth morph name is always for Oral inflation.

200% UBE - Anus Spread, It is very niche, only appreciated with a low angle camera view. Like a 3rd person camera view looking from the behind between the thighs while walking\running around, maybe a hotkey camera position preset.  Pervert ideas to pervert community, we are family, we are legion 🤪

Spoiler

UBEanusspread1.jpg.3783c267b3a397c93a3fba91d9bc8887.jpg

Edited by safado
20 hours ago, safado said:

You can enter three different morphs for vaginal\anal inflation. The default is PregnacyBelly in the first entry, but you can add two more and also change the first one. If you add ChubbyButt to one of the morph entries, then you get an expanded butt and belly.  It is not what you mean 100% but is half there.  There are also bodies with niche morphs like UBE or 3BAv2 with UBE anal morphs.  With UBE based anal morphs, you can expand the asshole instead of the butt cheeks, "UBE - Anus Spread".  Like stretched ass because anal sex.

Note: I always have problems with the skyUI direct entries used for the morph input, instead I end-up modifying the scripts to have the morph names preset instead.  The fourth morph name is always for Oral inflation.

200% UBE - Anus Spread, It is very niche, only appreciated with a low angle camera view. Like a 3rd person camera view looking from the behind between the thighs while walking\running around, maybe a hotkey camera position preset.  Pervert ideas to pervert community, we are family, we are legion 🤪

Hide contents

Nice

On 5/23/2024 at 1:24 AM, safado said:

Reveal hidden contents

soo where can i find how calls other morphs? that i can add to fhu

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, torr123 said:

soo where can i find how calls other morphs? that i can add to fhu

Outfit Studio is what I use as a "visual aid" to learn what is the true name of a morph and visually inspect it effects on the body individually or combined.

All morph names are to be considered case-sensitive.  The other way is to inspect the Bodyslide XML files references or the NIF\TRI, but that is complicated. 

You start by locating the "outfit\body" entries of the body or armor in BodySlide. The names of the morph shown in bodyslide are not the real ones, they are helpers labels that can be translated. The real names are shown in outfit studio. After selecting the body asset in "outfit\body" entry, click the button with a silhouette of a female torso with a blue arrow pointing to the right.

Spoiler

bodyslidetoolbar1.JPG.eb068cf93796d4eca23353babfdca0fb.JPG

The example is the one I use, but you use what works for you. FactoryClose NPC bodies and armors are based on his upgrade to UUNP called BHUNP.  Is a high density UUNP with new morph similar to CBBE-3BBB but expanded into other kind of morph unique to it.

In outfit studio on the right side will show the body mesh components and under that the filter text box, and under that the named Morph sliders. The way the name is shown should be followed. 

Spoiler

OutfitSutdio_morph_names_sample.JPG.f5b05c8abb4990cff6e2bb35592dc5cf.JPG

Spoiler

All morphs are specific to each body\armor and if they follow similar names is because the author used the same references or followed a community non-written standard.  For example 3BA (CBBE-3BBB) follow and expand on CBBE-SE morphs and 3BAv2 follows and expand on CBBE-3BBB, and 3BAv2 with UBE morph, follows and expand on 3BAv2.   Sometimes author drop some morph or rename (very rare) to implement something, and is good to look at it in outfit studio to not be surprised.  Some armor authors add special morphs for their armors that do not exist in anything else, like a boob overflow a bra borders to represent visually a tight bra.  FactoryClose did something like that with the BHUNP bikinis he adapted to BikiniQuest.

For a morph to work, each body\armor need to reference a tri file with the morph data. Those get created when the body is re-built in bodyslide with morph enabled.  After that when Skyrim load the body it will also load the morph data, it will only apply the morph if a mod commanded RaceMenu's NetImmerse Override to apply the morph.  All mods that do morphs call NIO functions to do it, that includes SLIF.  NIO also do the overlays and "tattoos".  Because each body\armor morphs are unique to each one, discrepancies will happen. To minimize discrepancies, it is recommended to follow the same "family" of morphs references on selected bodies and armors. For example, it is expected (but not always) that armors referencing 3BA will align with the morph from 3BA.  When body and armors are from different references like, for example, body from BHUNP but armor from CBBE-SE, discrepancies on application of morphs and effect will happen.  Common issue with gamer experimenting with Skyrim morph based mod for the first time.  A lot of post of people with the issue, Body shows pregnant, but equipped armor do not show and look very skinny.  Body has the morph referenced and armor do not and is preset by the author to a "petite" style body.  Fixable with a rebuilt in bodyslide if the assets have the files available, just need to make sure they reference the same body style.  If not, at least share the morph with the exact same name.

Edited by safado
Posted (edited)

How do I get absorbtion/digestion to work?

I have the most recent version, 'No Auto Deflation' is checked, and so is 'Absorb Sperm' and 'Digest Sperm' and I've got no plugs in. I've set the removal amount for vag/anal/oral cum amounts to 10 (the maximum) and waited on a chair for 10 in-game hours, and my vaginal cum is still stuck at 0.560 :/

Edit: not entirely sure why, but absorption seems to be working fine now, both for PC and NPC.

Also a suggestion @factoryclose, would an MCM toggle be possible to still allow absorption & digestion of cum while plugged? I'm using 'Telekinesis' to control some bluetooth toys while I play, so not being able to manually deflate or absorb/digest cum over time is a bit of a hassle :(

Love the mod!

Edited by fluffyvault

For anybody who was having issues with bodymorphs not working/updating ingame, it's because of SSE Engine Fixes (If you have it installed/enabled).

I'm not taking credit for the fix, as it was found by u/Bonkotsu111 on Reddit:

"You have to set BOTH Memory Manager and Scaleform Allocator in EngineFixes.toml to false. EngineFixes.toml can be found in skse>plugins"

This should also work for any other mod you use that uses bodymorphs, such as Fertility Mode.

Love the mod, having an issue. Got sent to prison and the "inflator - rottenleak" was removed from my inventory. The expel cum animation plays, but the cum mesh doesn't equip or play anymore. Please advise. 

Was able to fix on my own: 

Moved everything towards the end of the load order and in MO2. 

Also, the "fix" 1.117 should probably be moved to the original post so people can see that there is a rough update. 

Then I went in and did a reset of the mod through the in game menu. 

Hope this helps if others have similar issues. Cheers! 

Edited by spartan40
found a fix.
4 hours ago, spartan40 said:

Love the mod, having an issue. Got sent to prison and the "inflator - rottenleak" was removed from my inventory. The expel cum animation plays, but the cum mesh doesn't equip or play anymore. Please advise. 

Was able to fix on my own: 

Moved everything towards the end of the load order and in MO2. 

Also, the "fix" 1.117 should probably be moved to the original post so people can see that there is a rough update. 

Then I went in and did a reset of the mod through the in game menu. 

Hope this helps if others have similar issues. Cheers! 

I have an issue with the meshes as well, but mine cause me to CTD whenever they are equiped (whether by animation or from equipping them). The only fix I have had so far is to disable the unique deflations (ones that use eggs, slugs, etc), which limits animations to use the more simple effects that don't utilize 3D objects.

32 minutes ago, ShadowofVenus said:

I have an issue with the meshes as well, but mine cause me to CTD whenever they are equiped (whether by animation or from equipping them). The only fix I have had so far is to disable the unique deflations (ones that use eggs, slugs, etc), which limits animations to use the more simple effects that don't utilize 3D objects.

Well my problem is now back. I'm probably just going to have to revert to a save before I was forced to go to jail. 

Also, I've had your problem before as well. I had to (again) revert to an earlier save. 

1 hour ago, dishwashah said:

Mod is working fine apart from no deflate sounds. Anyone got a fix?

It's mod wonkyness.  The fix is to toggle the sounds off (deflate and use sexlab sound options), and then toggle back on.  Use Sexlab Sounds isn't necessary, it's a personal choice there for you.  Should work after that.  Needs to be done for each new game - consider it part of your mcm setup routine.

On 5/31/2024 at 12:28 AM, Bigglsby said:

It's mod wonkyness.  The fix is to toggle the sounds off (deflate and use sexlab sound options), and then toggle back on.  Use Sexlab Sounds isn't necessary, it's a personal choice there for you.  Should work after that.  Needs to be done for each new game - consider it part of your mcm setup routine.

Ahh thanks a bunch, was a headache trying to figure out a fix.

I’ve run into another little issue. Deflate animation was working fine, but I tried to expel and my character became stuck on idle animation and my controls were frozen.

(Apart from camera movement and pause menu)

Managed to gain control and unstuck my character by mashing my keyboard but failed to expel the last amounts.

You wouldn’t happen to know a little trick for this would you?

1 hour ago, ShadowofVenus said:

Did you ever find a fix for the 3D models?

I wish, the only thing I did was revert to an old save, and now even this only gets me a few times of it actually working before it inevitable stops. I'm wondering if a script stops firing at a certain point? Or a call for a mesh to be equipped because that's ultimately what the issue is, but that's beyond what I know how to fix at a technical level.