On 8/16/2022 at 10:48 AM, TubaAssassin said:

Does anyone know why I cannot get this mod to show up in MCM? I have everything it needs to work, but the game acts like it doesn't exist. I have tried ski_configmanagerinstance, but no dice

SAME! Looks like no one here has a solution.

For those having issues with FillHerUp Baka.

Make sure you do not have a patch or script replacement designed for old FillHerUp loaded.  It will mess this version.

There is a patch for SLIF Fillherup, do not use that. There is a NIO patch, do not use that either. Do not use patches for FillHerup.

This version is already patched and is different from original.

Requirements: My comments are colored in orange.

Spoiler
  •  The mods that the original mods required. (too generic)
    • People are lazy, Baka should have listed everything explicitly.
    • Here what he meant. 
      • Sexlab.   Sexlab 1.62 or newer.
      • ZAZ Pack. (name need version specification).   ZAZ Animation Pack 8+(plus) is the one FactoryClose uses for his other mods.
      • A body model that supports belly scaling.  Meaning a modern body with Outfit Studio Bodyslide files included, like BHUNP and 3BAv2. Other bodies will have the bodyslide files in a separate add-on.   The body need to be build in Bodyslide with the "Build Morph" enabled.  Note: Check that the body has a morph slider for "PregnancyBelly", sometimes named Belly\Pregnant in the Bodyslide menu.
      • A compatible skeleton (XPMS extended for example).  (this is leaving it to guess and need to be specific) Use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE and nothing else, unless is a modified/extended version of XPMSE, but it is better if is version 4.67 or newer, latest is 4.81.  
  • FNIS LE / SE
    • FNIS 7.6 or 7.6XXL or newer if we are lucky.  Only use XXL if you have a patch for the animation limits issue. If you use the shitshow of Nemesis, do not complain of broken animation.  Nemesis is an unfinished hack, its overwrites and break FNIS behavior files.  There is a process to combine, but is a hit-and-miss.
  •  NetImmerse Override AND/OR RaceMenu 3.0+.   RaceMenu 3.4.5 (LE), RaceMenu Special Edition 0.4.16(SE), RaceMenu Aniversary Edition 0.4.19.11(AE), or AE latest,  already has embedded latest NetImmerse Override (NIO).  Do not overwrite Racemenu with StandAlone NIO, Standalone NIO is older.   Do not load Racemenu for different version of Skyrim.  The version for LE and SE will not get updated but is stable enough with community fixes like "Bug Fixes" or "Engine Fixes", only AE gets new updates from author.
  •  XPMSE LE / SE.   Already answered above
  •  Sexlab Inflation Framework LE / SE(Optional but highly recommended).  SLIF Is optional, but it helps with troubleshooting of compatible mods adding multiple morphs, including belly inflation.  If it doesn't hurt having it in the mod list, load it.  Drawback is that it takes time to understand, if user do not have knowledge about Skyrim humanoid skeleton nodes and Mesh morphs.
  • Custom Race mods:   (test with Skyrim original Race female body first)
    • To get the mod working with custom races, make sure they have a body that supports belly node scaling or Morph slider. Most custom races have their own body model, and don't necessarily support the belly node/morphs. That means you need to copy the files of your favorite body mod over the custom race files to get FHU working properly with them.  Also, if the skeleton is custom and in the custom folder, the files need to be manually replaced with XPMSE.  If you use a custom race without modern features like node scaling and morphs then during gameplay you will get inflation from some armors\clothes but not from body. The same applies in reverse when using armor\clothes without the belly scaling\morph.
  • Patches: Do not use any patches for FillHerUp.   Unless specified the patches are for older versions and will cripple FillHerUp Baka version.  Do not let other mods override files, unless designed explicitly for Baka version.
  • SexLab Separate Orgasm (SLSO):  is compatible, but it get disabled if Sexlab settings do not have "Use Separate orgasm" enabled.
  • Ahegao or expresions issues:  it needs Mfg Console(LE) or MFG fix (SE/AE) for your specific version of Skyrim.  Without it there's is not custom expressions.  Also, multiple mods applying expressions and the same time may override each other during gameplay and glitch it.  Like ahegao with mouth closed and tongue out, if enabled.
  • Integration with BeeingFemale or Fertility Mode:  BeeingFemale is infamouse to corrupt long play save files, community has created fixes but those are spread in the forums.  Fertility Mode 3 is stable enough and even better in SkyrimSE with the add-on "fixes and tweaks", if properly installed following instructions.
  • MCM: in my experience, SKI UI will fail to re-init a listed MCM entry during reload, if the mod has many hard/soft requirement and something delayed their individual initialization processes.  For me, it happens a lot with Sexlab, and I need to run 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' multiple times, each time waiting for MCM discovered message first.  Sexlab MCM will be re-enlisted after third try, sometimes the first try is enough.  That is mostly an issue with Ski UI design.  It could happen with Babodialgue, another FacotryClose mod,  that mod has a lot of soft dependencies and latency during reload will trigger the Ski UI glith dropping it from the MCM, also fixable with multiple execution of ski ui manual re-init.   Try the babodialgue forum to find other people's comment about MCM disappearance.  

Edited by safado
1 hour ago, safado said:

For those having issues with FillHerUp Baka.

Make sure you do not have a patch or script replacement designed for old FillHerUp loaded.  It will mess this version.

There is a patch for SLIF Fillherup, do not use that. There is a NIO patch, do not use that either. Do not use patches for FillHerup.

This version is already patched and is different from original.

Requirements: My comments are colored in orange.

Reveal hidden contents
  •  The mods that the original mods required. (too generic)
    • People are lazy, Baka should have listed everything explicitly.
    • Here what he meant. 
      • Sexlab.   Sexlab 1.62 or newer.
      • ZAZ Pack. (name need version specification).   ZAZ Animation Pack 8+(plus) is the one FactoryClose uses for his other mods.
      • A body model that supports belly scaling.  Meaning a modern body with Outfit Studio Bodyslide files included, like BHUNP and 3BAv2. Other bodies will have the bodyslide files in a separate add-on.   The body need to be build in Bodyslide with the "Build Morph" enabled.  Note: Check that the body has a morph slider for "PregnancyBelly", sometimes named Belly\Pregnant in the Bodyslide menu.
      • A compatible skeleton (XPMS extended for example).  (this is leaving it to guess and need to be specific) Use XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE and nothing else, unless is a modified/extended version of XPMSE, but it is better if is version 4.67 or newer, latest is 4.81.  
  • FNIS LE / SE
    • FNIS 7.6 or 7.6XXL or newer if we are lucky.  Only use XXL if you have a patch for the animation limits issue. If you use the shitshow of Nemesis, do not complain of broken animation.  Nemesis is an unfinished hack, its overwrites and break FNIS behavior files.  There is a process to combine, but is a hit-and-miss.
  •  NetImmerse Override AND/OR RaceMenu 3.0+.   RaceMenu 3.4.5 (LE), RaceMenu Special Edition 0.4.16(SE), RaceMenu Aniversary Edition 0.4.19.11(AE), or AE latest,  already has embedded latest NetImmerse Override (NIO).  Do not overwrite Racemenu with StandAlone NIO, Standalone NIO is older.   Do not load Racemenu for different version of Skyrim.  The version for LE and SE will not get updated but is stable enough with community fixes like "Bug Fixes" or "Engine Fixes", only AE gets new updates from author.
  •  XPMSE LE / SE.   Already answered above
  •  Sexlab Inflation Framework LE / SE(Optional but highly recommended).  SLIF Is optional, but it helps with troubleshooting of compatible mods adding multiple morphs, including belly inflation.  If it doesn't hurt having it in the mod list, load it.  Drawback is that it takes time to understand, if user do not have knowledge about Skyrim humanoid skeleton nodes and Mesh morphs.
  • Custom Race mods:   (test with Skyrim original Race female body first)
    • To get the mod working with custom races, make sure they have a body that supports belly node scaling or Morph slider. Most custom races have their own body model, and don't necessarily support the belly node/morphs. That means you need to copy the files of your favorite body mod over the custom race files to get FHU working properly with them.  Also, if the skeleton is custom and in the custom folder, the files need to be manually replaced with XPMSE.  If you use a custom race without modern features like node scaling and morphs then during gameplay you will get inflation from some armors\clothes but not from body. The same applies in reverse when using armor\clothes without the belly scaling\morph.
  • Patches: Do not use any patches for FillHerUp.   Unless specified the patches are for older versions and will cripple FillHerUp Baka version.  Do not let other mods override files, unless designed explicitly for Baka version.
  • SexLab Separate Orgasm (SLSO):  is compatible, but it get disabled if Sexlab settings do not have "Use Separate orgasm" enabled.
  • Ahegao or expresions issues:  it needs Mfg Console(LE) or MFG fix (SE/AE) for your specific version of Skyrim.  Without it there's is not custom expressions.  Also, multiple mods applying expressions and the same time may override each other during gameplay and glitch it.  Like ahegao with mouth closed and tongue out, if enabled.
  • Integration with BeeingFemale or Fertility Mode:  BeeingFemale is infamouse to corrupt long play save files, community has created fixes but those are spread in the forums.  Fertility Mode 3 is stable enough and even better in SkyrimSE with the add-on "fixes and tweaks", if properly installed following instructions.
  • MCM: in my experience, SKI UI will fail to re-init a listed MCM entry during reload, if the mod has many hard/soft requirement and something delayed their individual initialization processes.  For me, it happens a lot with Sexlab, and I need to run 'setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1' multiple times, each time waiting for MCM discovered message first.  Sexlab MCM will be re-enlisted after third try, sometimes the first try is enough.  That is mostly an issue with Ski UI design.  It could happen with Babodialgue, another FacotryClose mod,  that mod has a lot of soft dependencies and latency during reload will trigger the Ski UI glith dropping it from the MCM, also fixable with multiple execution of ski ui manual re-init.   Try the babodialgue forum to find other people's comment about MCM disappearance.  

Maybe it's just has a whole ton of bugs

Ok so this mod works fine for me except for one custom follower I have. It's Nina Follower from kurone. All of my other custom follower morphs work except for her and I have no idea why. Actually, every mod that affect bodymorph don't work on her, so it's not a FHU problem but I still ask here because this thread is somewhat active. She has a custom race "Nina_race" despite the description saying that she's breton, can a custom race cause problems or anything ?

14 hours ago, MrSquirrels100 said:

hey thought I'd just check, are you supposed to get "Human Cum" even if creatures inflate you? I think maybe if there's no event for dispensing creature cum after deflation then maybe it could just be called "Cum", still idk if I've just not done something correctly..

There seem to be serious bugs regarding this, it happens to me too.

3 hours ago, sikamikanico78 said:

i havent found out how to add the 2 addition body morphs yet :/ how did you do it?

In first MCM on right top 3 lines, just write ther lines from RaceMenu. I use BHUNP lines. Thighs, BigBelly, BreastsFantasy.

When you write, mod change first letters to caps if you word is accesable.

For me complex body morphs are not working (cbcm or manga).

Can someone or perhaps the author fix/revamp the cum ingredient system?
I noticed that there's an unused ingredient 'rotten cum'.
It would also be nice if you could pick up the item off of the ground rather than expel it into inventory at random chance.

Unfortunately I don't know how to code.

Edited by xXDeliteXx