There's some weird bug in my game - after I check compatibility with SLIF in MCM menu (which is already checked but doesn't do anything until I click on the cross), my character's "pregnant belly" morph goes insane and becomes much bigger than it's intended. Without checking compatibility with SLIF mod works fine, but I can't control inflation with SLIF.Ā 

Ā 

Do I do smth wrong? I have a 3BA body and custom config from SLIF SE discussion. Given that SLIF itself doesn't add inflation on its own, it seems that FHU may act weird.

Newest version is nice in that I can disable auto deflation (which could happen during SL scenes and break them), as well as disable deflation failure (so she doesn't look pregnant at all times even when she's not...Ā If not for the issue described below, that is).

Ā 

I do still wish we could set some actors to 0 if we wanted, but at least she can expell easily.Ā 

Ā 

I have an issue with the morphs not showing, however. I'm using the LE version (body morphs is unchecked, as the MCM says to do for LE, but I've tried it checked with the same results), have the most recent version of XPMSE, am using BHUNP (belly morphs through race menu show up), and ran FNIS without errors, but her belly never grows. I don't know if it's because she's currently pregnant (not showing yet, though...), or maybe because I can't disable SLIF in the MCM, which is potentially an issue, since SLIF isn't installed. I'll try installing it and seeing how it goes, though I'd prefer to do without if I could lol.

Ā 

Edit: As a test, I tried aborting her pregnancy and completely untracking her in Fertility Mode, but belly scale still doesn't show up after sex with a 0.75 actor... In the past, I've noticed 0.1 is visible. In RaceMenu, both the BHUNP pregnancy belly morph, and the belly slider in the Body Scales tab work, so I'm not sure why FHU isn't showing up. I'll try SLIF now...

Ā 

Edit 2: No dice. :( SLIF installed, registered her in that, as well as unregistering her in Fertility Mode again. Set her partner to a whopping 4.0 and her belly still doesn't grow...Ā 

Ā 

Edit 3: Multiple tests of settings combinations gave me some results: if I change SLIF from Modus Default to Modus Morph, register the PC from there, then enable body morph in FHU despite what the MCM suggests, I finally get some visible inflation (even without terminating her pregnancy). I'd prefer this without SLIF, but it is what it is, lol.

Edited by ShenGo

Everything works fine for me, though I donā€™t know anything about the loss of fps. It was like.. your fps is 50, the character comes out and.. BAM! 20 fps? If so, then I didnā€™t have anything like that, except that it awhileĀ freez screen when releasing sperm.

What I'm really saying is that the 1.72 update gave me back tongue without physics again, and also the tongue started crashing more often again. But this concerns my last comment and does not quite affect this mod. I do not want to mislead people, I will leave a link to my last comment. (here)
(In short, the "Fill her up" mod fixed the "SexLab Ahegao" mod. There was physics, the language began to look better, and the language became more stable and much less buggy. But 1.72 brought back the buggy language.)

If the author of this mod reads the comments, can you tell me what you changed in the tongue?

Edited by Soldream
On 5/26/2022 at 10:06 AM, ShenGo said:

Newest version is nice in that I can disable auto deflation (which could happen during SL scenes and break them), as well as disable deflation failure (so she doesn't look pregnant at all times even when she's not...Ā If not for the issue described below, that is).

Ā 

I do still wish we could set some actors to 0 if we wanted, but at least she can expell easily.Ā 

Ā 

I have an issue with the morphs not showing, however. I'm using the LE version (body morphs is unchecked, as the MCM says to do for LE, but I've tried it checked with the same results), have the most recent version of XPMSE, am using BHUNP (belly morphs through race menu show up), and ran FNIS without errors, but her belly never grows. I don't know if it's because she's currently pregnant (not showing yet, though...), or maybe because I can't disable SLIF in the MCM, which is potentially an issue, since SLIF isn't installed. I'll try installing it and seeing how it goes, though I'd prefer to do without if I could lol.

Ā 

Edit: As a test, I tried aborting her pregnancy and completely untracking her in Fertility Mode, but belly scale still doesn't show up after sex with a 0.75 actor... In the past, I've noticed 0.1 is visible. In RaceMenu, both the BHUNP pregnancy belly morph, and the belly slider in the Body Scales tab work, so I'm not sure why FHU isn't showing up. I'll try SLIF now...

Ā 

Edit 2: No dice. :( SLIF installed, registered her in that, as well as unregistering her in Fertility Mode again. Set her partner to a whopping 4.0 and her belly still doesn't grow...Ā 

Ā 

Edit 3: Multiple tests of settings combinations gave me some results: if I change SLIF from Modus Default to Modus Morph, register the PC from there, then enable body morph in FHU despite what the MCM suggests, I finally get some visible inflation (even without terminating her pregnancy). I'd prefer this without SLIF, but it is what it is, lol.

It sounds like you really need to start a new character. Neither SLIF nor FHU are mods you can safely install and uninstall mid-save. You will NOT see accurate testing results that way, I'm afraid. Trust me I did this with FHU for a long long time. I would start a new character with SLIF nuked from your load order and nothing of it left. The latest FHU does not seem to play nicely with it for AE at least. Idk about LE.

Try not using the "Pregnancy Belly" for the morph that FHU is adjusting. Let Fertility Mode handle that. Go into Bodyslide, navigate to your BHUNP body, open it in Outfit Studio (there's a little button next to the dropdown you were just in) and look at the sliders at the bottom right corner of your screen. Use one of those names typed exactly as you see it in lieu of Pregnancy Belly, maybe even more. With 3BA I use the UnderBelly, and two other Belly parts. Maybe that'll take the pressure off Fertility Mode.

Please let me know what you find out. I feel your pain. Once upon atrocity I had quite a hard time with SLIF and FHU

Edited by LynErso666
11 hours ago, Soldream said:

Everything works fine for me, though I donā€™t know anything about the loss of fps. It was like.. your fps is 50, the character comes out and.. BAM! 20 fps? If so, then I didnā€™t have anything like that, except that it awhileĀ freez screen when releasing sperm.

What I'm really saying is that the 1.72 update gave me back tongue without physics again, and also the tongue started crashing more often again. But this concerns my last comment and does not quite affect this mod. I do not want to mislead people, I will leave a link to my last comment. (here)
(In short, the "Fill her up" mod fixed the "SexLab Ahegao" mod. There was physics, the language began to look better, and the language became more stable and much less buggy. But 1.72 brought back the buggy language.)

If the author of this mod reads the comments, can you tell me what you changed in the tongue?

Ā 

I don't even know what that is. lol. Saw it, just never use it. It's kinda weird. A little too much. It doesn't use the latest type of physics like Faster SMPs AMAZING physics that allows me to currently have 60 NPCs all wearing flowing cloaks at 40fps minimum. It just smacks the framerate too much. But hey I remember having this slow framerate problem with FHU! I do remember that. I don't think I ever figured it out. I just upgraded to AE 1.6 and am using 1100 mods and my problems have just melted away and now I just complete playthroughs.

That tongue thing seems REAL wild. I was looking at in Outfit Studio and whatnot when I saw your comment and yeah I just can't understand this. Baka really outdid himself there. As a programmer I can appreciate the work, but I would go to the Patreon where Baka is all the time and ask him directly. It's stupid EASY. Just make a quick Patreon account, go over their to the Public Release of FHU and that's your best bet at a quick answer to the tongue thing.

Edited by LynErso666
On 5/27/2022 at 2:16 PM, LynErso666 said:

It sounds like you really need to start a new character. Neither SLIF nor FHU are mods you can safely install and uninstall mid-save. You will NOT see accurate testing results that way, I'm afraid. Trust me I did this with FHU for a long long time. I would start a new character with SLIF nuked from your load order and nothing of it left. The latest FHU does not seem to play nicely with it for AE at least. Idk about LE.

Try not using the "Pregnancy Belly" for the morph that FHU is adjusting. Let Fertility Mode handle that. Go into Bodyslide, navigate to your BHUNP body, open it in Outfit Studio (there's a little button next to the dropdown you were just in) and look at the sliders at the bottom right corner of your screen. Use one of those names typed exactly as you see it in lieu of Pregnancy Belly, maybe even more. With 3BA I use the UnderBelly, and two other Belly parts. Maybe that'll take the pressure off Fertility Mode.

Please let me know what you find out. I feel your pain. Once upon atrocity I had quite a hard time with SLIF and FHU

If you're saying not to uninstall mid-game, I didn't. I did INSTALL in a progressed save, though, if that's what you mean. But, being almost 200 hours in, I'd probably sooner remove SLIF and FHU completely and revert to a save from before I installed them, rather than start a new character... Maybe some day later I'd start a new character and try FHU without SLIF, but not yet. ;)

Edited by ShenGo
22 hours ago, ShenGo said:

If you're saying not to uninstall mid-game, I didn't. I did INSTALL in a progressed save, though, if that's what you mean. But, being almost 200 hours in, I'd probably sooner remove SLIF and FHU completely and revert to a save from before I installed them, rather than start a new character... Maybe some day later I'd start a new character and try FHU without SLIF, but not yet. ;)

Well then you're doing fine. Sexlab mods like as heavy as FHU, Radiant Prostitution, and SLIF, I always activate their esps only after starting a new character. For some reason, MCMs bug out less when I do that with some of the big ones.

27 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Well then you're doing fine. Sexlab mods like as heavy as FHU, Radiant Prostitution, and SLIF, I always activate their esps only after starting a new character. For some reason, MCMs bug out less when I do that with some of the big ones.

Ahh, okay. Gotcha. :)

Found a problem. If belly growing toggle is off, everything works fine (belly doesn't grow) until you start deflation by pressing a key. When this happens belly instantly grow and start reducing size normally as if the toggle was on.
I added (perhaps missing?) a check for this toggle into sr_infDeflateAbility script. For now it seems like it's enough. Belly doesn't grow at all as intended.

So my character doesn't inflate (even though the text in the top left does say so), the values do go up in the Fill Her Up menu. I tried clean saves but that didn't help either. I'm not sure if it's because I use BHUNP, but I'm pretty sure that's supported for this mod. I have tried whatever I could find in this topic which includes:

• Remove Inflation Framework (I tried this, but even in new saves and re-installs the checkbox to use the framework stay marked in FHU menu without anyway to uncheck it).
  • Checked the "Build Morphs" box in bodyslide.
  • Set the value of Morph 1 in FHU to one of the meshes (and bones) supported in BHUNP by looking for the name in Bodyslide (not sure those without checkmark counts, but I did one with checkmark) .
  • In SLIF I made sure to set it into Morph Mode and select UUNP. I tried CBBE too for the heck of it (despite not having it installed) to make sure it actually did something in UUNP I didn't notice at first.
  • Racemenu.esp and Racemenuplugin.esp are both enabled in Vortex.
  • I made sure in Vortex to check any conflicts with these 2 mods (SLIF and FHU) but none of my mods conflict with them according to Vortex.
  • Because I got clueless to what else to try I did Update FNIS Behavior.

The solution is probably something very obvious, but I'm too smooth brained to solve it. So if anyone knows, please let me know!

Edited by lawnbringer
Typo
7 hours ago, lawnbringer said:

The solution is probably something very obvious, but I'm too smooth brained to solve it.

Ā 

Downgrade FHU to v 1.71 or lower - inflation works for me only there.

Ā 

btw: I don't have SLIF installed, never needed it for inflation to work

Ā 

Edited by PippinTom

I saw a few others with this issue but no fix for this new version (any version post 3 customizable morphs) where it seems one specific animation for FHU is now causing an immediate CTD. I can't seem to find out why has anyone else found a fix?

On 6/8/2022 at 2:08 AM, PippinTom said:

Ā 

Downgrade FHU to v 1.71 or lower - inflation works for me only there.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Downgraded to 1.6, but it didn't work ?. Thanks though.

Ā 

Edit: Fixed it by reinstalling BHUNP, SLIF and FHU.

Edited by lawnbringer

I really don't understand the meaning of these last four updates. It's about 2 months like I told here that almost all interactions with pregnancy mods like Fertility mod and mostly it's fix v3 are not functioning and here we go sliders for dead functionality. May be it would be better to fix existing code instead adding smth useless in it's state : 1) On events adding sperm functioning only for PC it's not even close to fully implemented mechanic if it does nothing to NPC 2) On event impregnation does not work for latest Fertility mod + fertility Mode v3 Fixes and Tweaks and in theory it should work both for NPC and PC 3) Item effects are not displayed after PC put them on after deflation. I am not QA but these bugs must be well known to all who uses it. These mod is not bad but still can be great if only quality would dominate in it's development

I could use some help, I have been trying everything I knew. I tried having both SLIF and FHU and the body still wont inflate. I checked the box in bodyslider for morphs. Is there anything else I need to do? I am using 3bbb 3ba body. Currently I have only FHU thinking it maybe SLIF but that hasnt worked either.

Fixed: I just changed it from pregnant belly to just belly... dont know why pregnancybelly wont work but I digress. Wonderful mod!Ā 
Edit 2: Do not listen to me, this was a complete farse... it was pregnancybelly that worked but now it has stopped. I love skyrim modding...

Edited by PhantomWarp

Are we able to set a key that automatically causes NPCs to expel their cum? I know in the MCM there is a way to get the PC to do so but not the NPC it seems. I think I read somewhere that the original mod (Fill Her Up SE 2.0) had was able to do that. Haven't downloaded that yet since I wasn't sure if that will still work with the current SE version and the fact that this version has so much improvements.Ā 

Ā 

If not, is there a way to get NPCs to expel cum sooner? Like what exact settings. The MCM is kinda confusing to me with the cum multiplier and all those random values.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

In order to get this mod to work for male characters, I looked into the script, and found a section in sr_inflateQuest that specifies that only females should be inflated.
Here it is.

Ā 

String callback = ""
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int i = actors.length
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā while i > 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā i -= 1
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int cumSpot = anim.GetCum(i)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int actorGender = sexlab.GetGender(actors)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ;Ā Ā  Ā log(anim.name + " - cumSpot for position " + i + ": " + cumSpot)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā If akActor != actors
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā If ((actorGender == 1 && config.femaleEnabled) || (actorGender == 0 && config.maleEnabled)) && cumSpot != -1 && cumSpot != 2
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ; only inflate if the actor is female (or male pretending to be female!) and the animation position has cum effect set for something else than oral only
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā If actors == player && sr_CumEffectsEnabled.GetValueInt() > 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā RegisterForModEvent("fhu.playerInflated", "PlayerInflationDone")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā callback = "fhu.playerInflated"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Else
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā callback = ""
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int tid = QueueActor(actors, true, currentPool, GetCumAmountForActor(actors, actors), 3.0, callback)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ;sr_InjectorFormlist.addform(actors)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if tid < 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā warn("Inflaton slots full, skipping " + actors.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + "!")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Else
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā log(actors.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " slotted to thread " + tid +".")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndWhile

I would like to rewrite it so that it inflates males as well, but I don't have any scripting knowledge and don't know how to do it properly. Does anyone know how to solve this?

1 hour ago, GNoter said:

In order to get this mod to work for male characters, I looked into the script, and found a section in sr_inflateQuest that specifies that only females should be inflated.
Here it is.

Ā 

String callback = ""
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int i = actors.length
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā while i > 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā i -= 1
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int cumSpot = anim.GetCum(i)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int actorGender = sexlab.GetGender(actors)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ;Ā Ā  Ā log(anim.name + " - cumSpot for position " + i + ": " + cumSpot)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā If akActor != actors
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā If ((actorGender == 1 && config.femaleEnabled) || (actorGender == 0 && config.maleEnabled)) && cumSpot != -1 && cumSpot != 2
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ; only inflate if the actor is female (or male pretending to be female!) and the animation position has cum effect set for something else than oral only
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā If actors == player && sr_CumEffectsEnabled.GetValueInt() > 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā RegisterForModEvent("fhu.playerInflated", "PlayerInflationDone")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā callback = "fhu.playerInflated"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Else
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā callback = ""
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā int tid = QueueActor(actors, true, currentPool, GetCumAmountForActor(actors, actors), 3.0, callback)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ;sr_InjectorFormlist.addform(actors)
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā if tid < 0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā warn("Inflaton slots full, skipping " + actors.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + "!")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Else
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā log(actors.GetLeveledActorBase().GetName() + " slotted to thread " + tid +".")
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndIf
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā EndWhile

I would like to rewrite it so that it inflates males as well, but I don't have any scripting knowledge and don't know how to do it properly. Does anyone know how to solve this?

BugsĀ  Bugs everywhere(

2 hours ago, GNoter said:

Ā 

Basically what it line says

Ā 

2 hours ago, GNoter said:

Ā If ((actorGender == 1 && config.femaleEnabled) || (actorGender == 0 && config.maleEnabled)) && cumSpot != -1 && cumSpot != 2

is that if the actor is female and female inflation enabled OR the actor is male and male inflation enabled then do stuff.Ā So if MCM option "Male Inflation enabled" is checked then inflation should work. I don't know if it actually works tho.

Edited by 32MeTpa
16ę™‚é–“å‰ć€32MeTpaćÆę¬”ć®ć‚ˆć†ć«čæ°ć¹ć¦ć„ć¾ć™ć€‚

Ā 

åŸŗęœ¬ēš„ć«ćć‚ŒćŒčØ€ć†ć“ćØ

Ā 

ć‚¢ć‚Æć‚æćƒ¼ćŒå„³ę€§ć§å„³ę€§ć®ć‚¤ćƒ³ćƒ•ćƒ¬ćŒęœ‰åŠ¹ć«ćŖć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹å “åˆć€ć¾ćŸćÆć‚¢ć‚Æć‚æćƒ¼ćŒē”·ę€§ć§ē”·ę€§ć®ć‚¤ćƒ³ćƒ•ćƒ¬ćŒęœ‰åŠ¹ć«ćŖć£ć¦ć„ć‚‹å “åˆćÆć€ä½•ć‹ć‚’å®Ÿč”Œć—ć¾ć™ć€‚ć—ćŸćŒć£ć¦ć€MCMć‚Ŗćƒ—ć‚·ćƒ§ćƒ³ć€Œē”·ę€§ć®ć‚¤ćƒ³ćƒ•ćƒ¬ć‚’ęœ‰åŠ¹ć«ć™ć‚‹ć€ćŒćƒć‚§ćƒƒć‚Æć•ć‚Œć¦ć„ć‚‹å “åˆć€ć‚¤ćƒ³ćƒ•ćƒ¬ćÆę©Ÿčƒ½ć™ć‚‹ćÆćšć§ć™ć€‚ćć‚ŒćŒå®Ÿéš›ć«ę©Ÿčƒ½ć™ć‚‹ć‹ć©ć†ć‹ćÆć‚ć‹ć‚Šć¾ć›ć‚“ć€‚

Thank you. In the end, this mod by itself could not be made to work on male. However, by using it with the Inflation Framework, I was able to inflate the male.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I probably set thisĀ up wrong and can't get it to work with SLIF properly. The amounts are 1:1 with sliders and the belly inflates WAY too much (Like with 0.5 cum the pregnancybelly morph goes to 0.5, which is a lot). Anybody have an idea what I should do? SSE version. Also I tried uninstalling SLIF and now inflation does not work at all and the integration toggle can't be unchecked so my best bet now is probably to get SLIF working properly...

Or some save-editing to cleanly uninstall SLIF/toggle the FHU integration back off.

I should really start a clean save...

Edited by mancuskaj