I'm having a similar issue to those stated prior; PCs belly will inflate after receiving cum but wont deflate, either via the deflation key or attempting to reset actors. It requires a showracemenu in order to reset the PC's belly.

I was having the problem where the inflation wasnt showing unless i used showracemenu just like many others here were having, but I managed to figure out what I'm pretty sure was the culprit since it is now working properly for me now. It was due to sse engines fixes specifically one of these 4 fixes within the .toml: MemoryManager,   ScaleformAllocator, GHeapLeakDetectionCrash, MemoryAccessErrors. I turned them all to false and now inflation is working properly, I didnt try deflation and I'm not sure which of those four are responsible, but I spent enough time already and am just happy it's at least working now so I'm passing it on to you guys if you want to further investigate. ?

3 hours ago, Pariah64 said:

I was having the problem where the inflation wasnt showing unless i used showracemenu just like many others here were having, but I managed to figure out what I'm pretty sure was the culprit since it is now working properly for me now. It was due to sse engines fixes specifically one of these 4 fixes within the .toml: MemoryManager,   ScaleformAllocator, GHeapLeakDetectionCrash, MemoryAccessErrors. I turned them all to false and now inflation is working properly, I didnt try deflation and I'm not sure which of those four are responsible, but I spent enough time already and am just happy it's at least working now so I'm passing it on to you guys if you want to further investigate. ?

holy shit dude you are a legend! you were right it's the scaleformAllocator from sse engine fixes that was messing with the mod everything works fine for me now even with or without SL inflation framework.

So for everyone else who is having this issue, you just need to open EngineFixes.toml with your notepad and go under the [Patches] section and find "ScaleformAllocator". now set it to false (true by default).

EDIT: one more thing... if you don't want SLIF and wondering why you can't uncheck SLIF "enforced" integration in the Fill her up MCM... just put your cursor on the checkbox and press R it's gonna uncheck it if SLIF isnt installed(because it shouldnt be on by default if you dont have SLIF lol)

Edited by onepiecede17
On 7/11/2022 at 3:04 PM, Gonzeh said:

Thanks for the pointer regarding ScaleFormAllocator. This fixed inflation not working without opening RM. Is there any detrimental affect to disabling the option in the long run?

Disabling it breaks belly physics for my second follower on my end. I'm using Faster HDT-SMP with NoCUDA/AVX2.

Switching to NoCUDA/AVX1 while keeping ScaleFormAlloc disabled fixed that problem.

It's weird. FHU works fine on my followers but not on my character. My first "fix" was to re-equip armor and now I do this instead.

3 hours ago, LT Roarke said:

Disabling it breaks belly physics for my second follower on my end. I'm using Faster HDT-SMP with NoCUDA/AVX2.

Switching to NoCUDA/AVX1 while keeping ScaleFormAlloc disabled fixed that problem.

It's weird. FHU works fine on my followers but not on my character. My first "fix" was to re-equip armor and now I do this instead.

I never noticed the belly issue. Then I think i'm running AVX1 atm even though my CPU supports AVX2 so that might be why. I'm sure Baka will fix the issues, he's good with finding and fixing stuff pretty quick.

did some performance tweaks for my game then I ended up rebreaking belly inflation lol but I found the culprit... its the recommended tweaks from bethINI really weird that it broke my belly inflation the same way ScaleFormAllocator did because I still had to use Racemenu to update it

Edit : anyone can test it ? don't worry you can safely remove it if you use default preset then whatever quality preset you were using just dont check "recommended tweaks" again 

Edited by onepiecede17
On 7/18/2022 at 6:01 AM, Koshia said:

So is there a fix for the inflation that doesn’t require changing/finding the scaleform allocator? Cause I have no idea how to do that and where to find it

I would love to help you my friend, it works great in my game, I just have to change an outfit to get it to update. I certainly don't have to go into Racemenu or anything, and I certainly don't use SLIF cause it straight up loses its marbles if you use it on AE 1.6x, or it could just honestly be the new AE Racemenu, but whatevs.

My latest test phase, I simply turned Fill Her Up off completely my first new game and after configuring all 91 MCM menus for like 2 days, and later on I enabled Fill Her Up (Female Inflation only) and then I set my nodes up. I leave PregnancyBelly, add BigBelly and UnderBelly_v2, cause yeee. 

And then I stretch the maximum inflation so a little bit of jizz don't make me swell up real big. I have had to start another new game to trigger it working as well. I also have had script corruption with Vortex and have had to replace the scripts manually, but ehh, I do that anyways just to be sure sometimes with mods.

But tell me a little more about what you're using, Koshia.

On 7/20/2022 at 7:42 PM, NillyWilly0019 said:

I'm having the same issue, did you find any fix?

Yeah what graphics does this file use. I think I found the formid for the actual puddle object. BUt omg, not only does it look like an oil spill, but it can make a $400 graphics card burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn fps like a beech, frfr I swear it's the refraction. Cause it has refraction. It just needs a new file, it really does.

Edited by LynErso666
5 minutes ago, LynErso666 said:

Yeah "Reset All Actors" is on the first MCM page for Fill Her Up. Click it and make sure it says "Done!"

Maybe I missed some details as to what I wanted to know, I was asking if there's a way to make the NPCs "Expel Cum" with a Hotkey or trigger an Event as if you were using said Hotkey on your Player Character

Started new game with last version. All actors have fill events and i can see amounts in MCM. Only PC is missing. Partners are presenred but all 3 fill parametres are 000.

I have SeparatedOrgasm and SLUtilities and SLInflation. Sexlab resetted, work fine. What may be wrong?

Solved problem after few times restarting Sexlab. All was working, but had detected that SLAroused stop function, arousal never change.

Dont know if it is this mod deed. Do anyone know how to restart SLarousal?

Solved all problems, but dont know how i did it.

Edited by crococat

Are the cum effects supposed to effect followers/npc's as well? It happens to my player character, but not for any followers I have. I do have one follower where the egg seems to load on the out side of her model and hang in the air while she's expelling cum which makes me think the followers should be doing this as well. Maybe I have something conflicting with the mod that causes it to not work for them?

I posted about my issue on SLIF's page, but since this has only seem to be an issue with versions released this year I'll guess I'll post here as well. Not getting a  connection with SLIF. While belly inflates and deflates without problems, SLIF gives no indication that it detects FHU. I go through all of compatibility adjustments to have the correct lists and morphs for the 3BBB body replacer I use, do all the MCM setup to ensure all works properly but no message from SLIF stating I've been "registered" for FHU. Checked the mods Dropbox to see the list of registered mods and none were on it.

12 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

I posted about my issue on SLIF's page, but since this has only seem to be an issue with versions released this year I'll guess I'll post here as well. Not getting a  connection with SLIF. While belly inflates and deflates without problems, SLIF gives no indication that it detects FHU. I go through all of compatibility adjustments to have the correct lists and morphs for the 3BBB body replacer I use, do all the MCM setup to ensure all works properly but no message from SLIF stating I've been "registered" for FHU. Checked the mods Dropbox to see the list of registered mods and none were on it.

Uncheck belly morphs in mcm menu

Greetings. I've been studying your genius mod and I can't understand one thing...

The sr_FTUDeliveryFrame.psc script uses the anim.AccessPosition(pli, 1) function (sslbaseanimation anim = SexLab.HookAnimation(threadID as String)), but this function is not in sslbaseanimation. Are you using some kind of modified script? If so, could you give me his source?