2 hours ago, mancuskaj said:

Or some save-editing to cleanly uninstall SLIF/toggle the FHU integration back off.

recompile sr_inflateConfig with FHUSLIF and/or SLIF_Installed defaults set to false, because otherwise you cannot remove SLIF checmark via MCM - or at least I didn't found a way to do it "legaly" - for me even without having SLIF that checkmark was unclickable and always ON, after installing SLIF just for tests - it remained unclickable.

When you get rid of that SLIF enforced integration - FHU works "fine" without SLIF (as it always did without slif just fine)

Culprit seems to be quest detection method used by config script to detect soft-dependency mods (including SLIF) searching for quest by its name given as string - that check always returns true even if it should return false or something else overwrites proper value (not sure which one ATM - don't remember).

Edited by PippinTom
typos and wrong abbrevs

So far thanks so much for this mod! Love it... I've got everything working at this point. Except for 1 thing which I'm not sure is even possible. 

I generally play as a male character so I'm always the one doing the inflating of others. Is there any way to get my partners to expel and make a puddle on the ground myself? Using the command to expel seems to only apply to myself and nobody else in the scene. Which basically means nothing since I'm not the one ever being inflated. So that just leaves me at the mercy of the characters deciding when to expel on their own. 

I would love it if something like this were possible or if a feature/spell could be added that I could cast on an inflated person. Ideally though if they could do it during a scene that would be best. Thanks again for this great mod!

On 6/28/2022 at 8:49 PM, PippinTom said:

recompile sr_inflateConfig with FHUSLIF and/or SLIF_Installed defaults set to false, because otherwise you cannot remove SLIF checmark via MCM - or at least I didn't found a way to do it "legaly" - for me even without having SLIF that checkmark was unclickable and always ON, after installing SLIF just for tests - it remained unclickable.

When you get rid of that SLIF enforced integration - FHU works "fine" without SLIF (as it always did without slif just fine)

Culprit seems to be quest detection method used by config script to detect soft-dependency mods (including SLIF) searching for quest by its name given as string - that check always returns true even if it should return false or something else overwrites proper value (not sure which one ATM - don't remember).

Hi, in which program do you edit and compile scripts? I constantly get an error when compiling))) I use Notepad++ and plugin PapyrusPlusPlus. there are a lot of errors when compiling, errors refer to sexlab scripts

Edited by Martin1313
6 hours ago, Martin1313 said:

Hi, in which program do you edit and compile scripts?

It is irrelevant in which program one edits source files - they are just mostly plain text (sometimes with UTF encoding, irrelevant to compiler also).

On 7/1/2022 at 12:44 AM, Martin1313 said:

Hi, in which program do you edit and compile scripts? I constantly get an error when compiling))) I use Notepad++ and plugin PapyrusPlusPlus. there are a lot of errors when compiling, errors refer to sexlab scripts

I'm going to guess you may be missing requirements to compile the source files, assuming you've set your compiler up correctly. It's usually helpful to post at least a sample of the error you're getting when asking for help, it makes tracking down the problem easier.

1 hour ago, factoryclose said:

I am positive it works. I wonder what made you say that.

Baka it's because I've tested it myself I can only speak for fertility mod event interactions and must say that they are dead. I've tried 2 scenarios updating from previous version and clean save, both failed. Still no data storing for npcs for the exception of amount of semen, and without it there is no way for mod features would fully work, frankly it's not even working for pc. I admit that I used fertility mod v3 fix alongside main mod for only one reason main mod does not receive any development  and nobody uses it without this. It's not like I am disappointed I am very grateful for your work and time you spent trying to make it better but I can't say that smth is perfect if it's not

Edited by LegionXII
7 hours ago, LegionXII said:

Baka it's because I've tested it myself I can only speak for fertility mod event interactions and must say that they are dead. I've tried 2 scenarios updating from previous version and clean save, both failed. Still no data storing for npcs for the exception of amount of semen, and without it there is no way for mod features would fully work, frankly it's not even working for pc. I admit that I used fertility mod v3 fix alongside main mod for only one reason main mod does not receive any development  and nobody uses it without this. It's not like I am disappointed I am very grateful for your work and time you spent trying to make it better but I can't say that smth is perfect if it's not

My apology. The term 'external calling' is rather ambiguous I suppose. What I meant was FHU event calling from external mods, Inflation/deflation event triggered by other mods. I recall Fertility worked when I tested but guess it's time to review it with v3 fix. Thanks for the report.

For some reason my Female character inflates, but does not deflate at all and her belly stays the same size after expulsion. I have checked all the cum numbers and they show 0 cum being there. Which is strange. I also can not do the expel animation because of the game at one point not registering any more cum to be expelled. Anyone knows what can cause this? I also use fertility mod and was pregnant fairly recent in game. So maybe this caused a conflict? I am using FNIS for the animations.

Couple of suggestions/requests:

1. Could FHU recognize the vanilla sex (or SLIF gender) instead of the SexLab sex? For people who play as intersexed/futa characters, the vanilla sex is usually female and the SL sex is usually male, which causes FHU to only recognize "Anal cum". If it could support SLIF's genders (futanari/shemale/etc) it could add back the "Vaginal cum" amount.
  2. Could there be an option to set the player's own cum amount? Or have it read the amount from Cumshot and calculate it based on that? When playing a custom race with no NPCs of that race in the game, it defaults to 0.75 or something, when it would be nice to set the PC's cum amount higher regardless of race.

Great mod otherwise, lots of fun!

Edited by AtomicPlayboy
On 6/28/2022 at 6:49 PM, PippinTom said:

I tried to compile it on my end but the CK spits out a torrent of errors. I copied all of the source scripts from scripts/source to source/scripts, installed SKYUI SDK, even made sure I also had Racemenu scripts in source/scripts (cause we're in SSE and that's where they should be, right? According to Beth devs). But still, all I get is a bunch of errors. Have you managed to do this yourself - and would you share your compiled script? Thank you!

2 hours ago, petronius said:

and would you share your compiled script? Thank you!

FHU seems like actively maintained mod (new version are published quite often) so if something is malfunctioning in it or you would like some of its functionality to be altered/tweaked you have two choices:
  1) ask the maintainer for support (if more folks would report/ask for same things - the greater would be chances for author's response) or
  2) do it yourself BUT keep it for private use.

Since maintainer is present and active I will not spit in his soup (especially in his own thread) by injecting custom rogue binaries into the general population because:
  A) that's not how things should be done when problem is reported or feature request is made (with exceptions not relevant at the moment)
  B) afterwards level of complication when reporting and interpreting issue reports would needlessly increase and I don't want to be blamed for that - bear in mind that majority of WEB users are lazy (.#@!#!@..) who either do not care or are not even aware of such thing as readers comfort what makes resulting "communication" illusory thing at best - in other words being precise in description when reporting issue on slightest level of decency is for them optional thing, so they will "forget" to mention that they do use some custom binary or what is even worse - they will use that binary with completely different version of main product and also fail to mention that... etc.

So unfortunately answer must be "no" - your options are basically (1) or (2) or drop FHU from your LO.

Edited by PippinTom
18 hours ago, petronius said:

I tried to compile it on my end but the CK spits out a torrent of errors. I copied all of the source scripts from scripts/source to source/scripts, installed SKYUI SDK, even made sure I also had Racemenu scripts in source/scripts (cause we're in SSE and that's where they should be, right? According to Beth devs). But still, all I get is a bunch of errors. Have you managed to do this yourself - and would you share your compiled script? Thank you!

Baka is developing mod quite often and is present in these conversations quite often so there is no need to somebody fix his mod, you can address him directly and write some report about what is wrong and what can be added by your opinion

18 hours ago, PippinTom said:

So unfortunately answer must be "no" - your options are basically (1) or (2) or drop FHU from your LO.

There's a third option, if you could - pointing out what I may be missing that causes the script to not compile? I tried my best. When participating in these forums I generally try not to simply rely on reporting issues to the maintainer - interestingly, that's what many people count as "entitled behaviour", especially on nexusmods, when users expect mod authors to be available to address their issues 24/7. So I apply a minimum of self help here... I do it out of respect for Baka, above all else. I don't expect him to be available to address "my" issue right away, nor do I think "my" issue is a top priority in the development process, nor do I consider myself entitled to any support. If I don't put in some effort to fix things on my end, I don't think I should even ask for support.

So I took the information you shared, edited the script source, gathered the SDKs and script sources I thought were necessary, tried to compile and nil. I'm afraid I'm not an IT person so troubleshooting those error messages seems a little beyond my skills. So I reported what I did to try and recompile the script, giving as much information as possible and hoping that someone sees something obvious that I'm missing. I may actually have missed the obvious - besides SkyUI and Racemenu as the usual resources, sounds pretty logical that Sexlab and any other dependencies may also have their script sources available for these to compile? Maybe I also need to add SLIF just to pass the checks, even though my point is to remove the forced dependency?

I'll try again, meanwhile there's a fourth option - you could privately share your pex? ;) I've been all over loverslab forums for long enough that I know these fixes often "live" somewhere in the thread, I normally won't even install a mod without reading it, at least partially, and scanning it for possible fixes. Although I do take notice that you mentioned this mods is under active development, which is often not the case.

2 hours ago, LegionXII said:

Baka is developing mod quite often and is present in these conversations quite often so there is no need to somebody fix his mod, you can address him directly and write some report about what is wrong and what can be added by your opinion

I reckon this but didn't want to "lay the burden" on Baka alone. A lot of times these issues can be temporarily fixed by simple directions, while the mod author takes their time to develop the mod according to their full list of issues and priorities.

And if opinions are any help - I, for one, enjoyed the kinky quest in the old version 2.0.9. In fact... I still use it, installing it first and ovewriting it with baka's version, everything about those quests still works pretty well, the only issue being that the "quest line" is a bit short.

So here's an idea @factoryclose unless you dislike the content completely, it's quite possible to "resurrect" "Fill Them Up.esp" from 2.0.9, with its quests and whatnot, possibly even to merge it with the main mod (though I never tried it), or just take up its development as an add-on in the future - when the main version is considered stable and feature complete? The potential for adding any amount of "courier" quest content seems pretty extensive :)

Great mod (especially with synth voices) but I am curious about one of the features '- Integration with Fertility and Beeing Female(A certain amount of cum in your womb(Almost 70% or above) will affect your pregnancy chance. This effect will be persistent unless you remove cum in your womb.) ' this part is it always on and non configurable or is it one of the unticked options in the mod menu? The names for the options in the menu are a bit vague.

oh boi so humm anyone knows why belly inflation doesnt update at all in game but once I type "showracemenu" in the console it updates belly inflation lol tried with and without SL inflation framework.... it's like it doesn't auto update at first I thought inflation wasnt working at all

same thing when trying to expel cum.... it's kinda weird that I have to manually update belly inflation

Edited by onepiecede17